PDA

View Full Version : Preview of Dreams by Attractions 1 & 2

Willow's Tara
27th December 2005, 3:53 AM
Hey guys, I thought I show a preview of Dreams by Attractions 1 & 2, two complete stories that I have finished writing (DBA 2 has 1 ending and three other alterative endings)..I did put Dreams by Attractions 1 here but no one reviewed it.

Dreams by Attractions 1: It bascially about an Actress named Amber Benson and a 17 year old teenager named Channa. we first enter a beach with Amber standing on the shorelines and Channa coming behind her, soon enough we learn that they were put in a coma after trying to save the ones they loved. After awakening they sought out to find each other and do, but in the progess, Nathan and Jeffrey come for revenge, the two criminals Amber and Channa had tried to stop, they threatened thier lives and thier families and friends and it becomes a struggle for survival.

Dreams By Attractions 2: This story is longer, badder, the stakes are higher, the risks are deadly and the game is beyound dangerous. Nathan and Jeffrey come back for more revenge and brings terror on Channa's 17th Birthday, Both he and Amber are put in a coma that they were in longer and Nathan and Jeffrey targets thier friends, after awakening they run for thier lives, sending thier friends and families in hiding as well.

Both stories need a part edited because there a big part in Dreams by Attractions missing and a bit of DBA 2 (Long story).

Dreams by Attractions 1 Starring: Amber Benson. Channa K., Adam Busch, Kirsten .J (Now name changed into Holly Winters, personal issues), Jalisa. G, Alexis Denisof, Alyson Hanngian, Rachel, Tahlia .R, Cassie. W, James Marsters.

Dreams By Attractuions 2 Starring: Amber Benson. Channa K., Adam Busch, Kirsten .J (Now name changed into Holly Winters, personal issues), Jalisa. G, Alexis Denisof, Alyson Hanngian, Rachel, Tahlia .R, Cassie. W, James Marsters. Tara, Kristen .S, Liz. K and Ashley F.

So what do you think?