PDA

View Full Version : A sticky sticky situation in the Colo/XD forum

Eszett
27th December 2005, 9:37 AM
Um...is it just me, or are there an incredulous amount of stickes in the Colo/XD thread? Of course I'm not speaking from any position of authority, but I feel it would do that section well if some of the threads were unstickied and/or merged. Do with it what you want, but I feel that the number of stickies is a bit cumbersome.

Fox
27th December 2005, 10:00 AM
I unstuck or unstickied, whatever the proper term is, three threads just now. When I moved all the Colosseum threads there, I hadn't bothered going through the stickies lol

Merging threads as they are would be a bit messy, so perhaps if people could volunteer to restart/redo some threads, that'd be great o.o

intergalactic platypus
28th December 2005, 1:10 AM
we have the same problem in fan sprites. they keep a lot of stickies that have become useless

Kaiserin
28th December 2005, 2:03 AM
Just went through the stickies and destuck two contest threads. I do really need to keep up with contests more... :/

Iveechan
28th December 2005, 12:18 PM
Fan art and fiction have too many stickies also. I mean, when there's a new, important rule, it's ok to sticky it for awhile, but then it should be merged with the other rules. Then there's the pointless GRRR I AM AN ANGRY FORUM MOD stickies.

indigestible_wad
28th December 2005, 11:00 PM
Iveechan, I think you should take it up with the fanfiction mods, or even in the authors cafe, for best results.