PDA

View Full Version : The RPG Pokemon League Discussion Thread

warforged
29th December 2005, 2:45 AM
The RPG Pokemon League

Stepping through the large metal door, you close it behind you and sink to the floor with your back pressed up against it. The deafening cheers of the fans in the stadium suddenly cease and you are greeted by pure silence. Well, at least for a while. The heavy steel door behind you begins to shift and you realise you're being heaved a few inches from where you're sitting.

"Woah!" you yell out just in time before you get squashed between the wall and the door. Trainers, some familiar and some not, begin pouring into the room which you had just entered. Looking around, you notice a cavernous hall with great oak long tables running down the middle of it. Trolleys of food line the walls of this vast hall and the smell of roasted meat and stew waft through the air. The trainers begin taking their seats on the tables and begin feasting, obviously famished from the previous battle. They begin sharing stories about how they beat their opponents with much enthusiasm. You release your pokemon, grab a plate of food, plomp down next to someone and join in the fierce discussion...

So I had to do another 2nd person intro to the discussion thread as well. Sue me. Haha. So just like what I've described above, feel free to use this thread to discuss about why you lost or won matches, discuss about upcoming matches and even use this as an opportunity for some practice in rp-ing by keeping in character. Enjoy!

Lemurian
29th December 2005, 1:26 PM
Alex Darkblade sat in one of the seats in the almost empty hall. Many had already gone to ready for the first match, but Alex seemed to not listen on that ear. He twirled a pencil absentmindedly while he examined yesterdays paper.

"1...2...3...hm, four's missing, but so is five...might wanna wait with that one." he said, examining the Sudoku-board. Lazily, he looked at the watch, finding out that he had to run. He folded the paper and headed for the doors, leading to Arena 1.

Charmaster15
20th January 2006, 4:35 AM
So quick question...how do we do the whole choosing the pokemon thing again?

Lemurian
20th January 2006, 3:17 PM
So quick question...how do we do the whole choosing the pokemon thing again?

You find out who you're battling and who RPs that one. Then you choose the opponent's Pokemon and the opponent chooses yours. Then you battle.

Charmaster15
24th January 2006, 11:40 PM
ok....well, what if he doesnt battle me?