PDA

View Full Version : Milkshipping (Ash × Whitney)

ottermi619
29th December 2005, 7:09 PM
As the title says, you can discuss anything relating to shipping of Ash × Whitney.

Months ago, as "oldychamp" I wrote a fanfic based on this shipping.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=59260

Shego
29th December 2005, 8:25 PM
Cool! I would love to talk about Milkshipping! Ash,and Whitney look cute together.

ottermi619
29th December 2005, 10:10 PM
Really, Whitney would look cute with just about any boy out there!

Shego
29th December 2005, 11:44 PM
No joke about that. When they first met in Goldenrod City, she had a secret feelings for Ashy.

Seijiro Mafuné
30th December 2005, 12:49 PM
You changed, huh?

Well, the original poster is right; she'd look cute with about anyone. Of course, the supporters of this ship'd say their personalities fit in quite fine.

ottermi619
4th January 2006, 11:03 PM
The day before the last in 2005, Seijiro Mafune wrote:

the supporters of this ship'd say their personalities fit in quite fine.
It's very hard to find Milkshipping fics. I only found one on Fanfiction.net, yet I was impressed with it totally.

Seijiro Mafuné
4th January 2006, 11:19 PM
Eh. I'm more of a Mirushipper, but then again, it's only because of my preferences. This one's cool enough.

Where do you guys think they'd raise their kids? I think Goldenrod's a highly probable choice.

Shego
5th January 2006, 5:27 PM
Eh. I'm more of a Mirushipper, but then again, it's only because of my preferences. This one's cool enough.

Where do you guys think they'd raise their kids? I think Goldenrod's a highly probable choice.

I agree with Seijiro Manfune. Goldenrod is like the proper place for Ash,and Whitney to raise their children. After all, they do get alnog well.

Seijiro Mafuné
6th January 2006, 10:26 PM
Random question to keep this alive: If Whitney went on a Pokémon journey (possibly again), which Pokémon would she catch?

Shego
6th January 2006, 11:06 PM
Random question to keep this alive: If Whitney went on a Pokémon journey (possibly again), which Pokémon would she catch?

I think that Whitney will catch Teddirsa. She likes normal pokemon.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 8:14 PM
Just that one?

Personally, she could get an Igglybuff from an egg. And maybe a Girafarig.

Shego
13th January 2006, 8:45 PM
That could be true. After all, she had mostly have normal pokemon like Norman(May's dad). Probably she might catch one of them on the journey with our Ashy-boy.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 10:11 PM
Oy. We should try looking for more Whitney fans so that they check this topic.

As for a new topic of discussion... who's more likely to declare their love first?

Orion-Sama
14th January 2006, 5:25 AM
While I think Whitney is too much for Ash, and her 1% of straight-ness is destined to the guy writing this, I'll say he'd be the 3rd guy I'd pair her with. :0

They really clicked in the eppies, and Whitney was... "quite interested" in Ash, to say the least. Plus, she was very nice to him. All the time. I think that's how she is, but seeing how she barely noticed Brock... ;)

As for the topic brought up, I'd say Whitney would be the one declaring her love first, if any. Ash is such an amateur in this regard... and he didn't seem to be as interested. :)

Shego
14th January 2006, 2:16 PM
Oy. We should try looking for more Whitney fans so that they check this topic.

As for a new topic of discussion... who's more likely to declare their love first?

Well... I have to say Whitney is the one to declare their love because she had a quite interest in Ash.

Contest Fan
28th June 2006, 7:41 PM
I don't know why but somehow I like this ship
I will now support Milk shipping

Darkliger
28th June 2006, 8:57 PM
Whoa! This thread is way too old. If you guys want to discuss Milkshipping any furthur, make another thread, but this one - it's bound to be closed.