PDA

View Full Version : After pokemon chronicles...

charizard_ex
30th December 2005, 5:09 PM
I have a little question to ask, I really don´t know if in the USA pokemon is more advance than in other countries, but after pokemon chronicles it return to ash journey.

Trillian
30th December 2005, 5:37 PM
Firstly, I'm pretty sure this belongs in the Anime discussion. Secondly, are you sure Chronicles doesn't run parallel to Advanced Battle (or whatever season is showing at the moment)? Because they should still be playing the main series along with Chronicles. Correct me if this isn't what you were asking, but it's a pretty confusing question (considering I live in the UK and all).

Geki
31st December 2005, 7:00 AM
I think he/she might be saying that after Pokemon Chronicles the original AG series continues to air where he/she lives?

MaskedManAbsolkid
31st December 2005, 12:22 PM
You mean when it airs in the anime? Chronicles fits in between the end of Johto and the start of Hoenn. If that's the question, you could've checked the list of episodes on the main site.

But I think I know what you mean. Chronicles airs at the same time as Ash's journey.

ChaosMage
31st December 2005, 1:32 PM
Chronicles only has a few episodes with a specific place in the timeline. Misty's first few episodes take place during Hoenn before the Togepi dodallywally-oh, and Brock's is obviously set between the end of Johto and the Taillow episode where the Brock (that's THE Brock, because he's important!!!) shows up to save the day and cook and whatnot with Forretress, his most treasured and over-showcased possession. Also, things that Ash has done are sometimes mentioned in the dub (i.e. Tracey tells Richie that Ash has a Taillow, so it's probably a short time after the Taillow episode where [insert previous Brock rant here])

Or check the episode guide and ignore me!

Xanderfox
3rd January 2006, 10:44 AM
Chronicles is Every Episode that didn't Focus on and feature Ash. the Misty Episodes and Brock Episodes SHOULD of been part of the "Pokemon: Advanced" dub. I personaly gotta say I find it's sad Misty has been turned into a Side Character. The Whole Ash/Misty relationship was starting to take off when they replaced her.

CyberCubed
3rd January 2006, 5:45 PM
That's why her final episode was so shippy, because that episode resolved the ship.

ChaosMage
3rd January 2006, 6:38 PM
Misty was worthless for a LONG time before leaving. They basically needed to tie up all the loose ends before sending her home, by taking away her reason for following Ash (that bloody bike!) and giving her the long awaited chance to run the gym, as well as resolving the Ash thing. The only other thing they needed to do was resolve the uselessness of Psyduck, and the story of Togepi. Chronicles and the Mirage Kingdom episodes did this job.