PDA

View Full Version : Vulpix's Steam Cafe Discussion

Double Z
31st December 2005, 2:16 AM
RP Open! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=101486)

Not Open Yet

It hasn't started yet, but here's someting to pass the time. You can discuss what you think's gonna happen in the big Plot Twist (I won't tell!), practice being In-Character, or just have conversation amoungst yourselves. Have a question about the RP before you join? This is the place.

{Edits}
First off: Does anyone know how to get that marking atop the 'e' in 'cafe'? Like Pokemon, there's a little dash above the E. Anyone know how, so I can make this thing a little more authentic?

Signed
;196; and ;197;

FlamingRuby
31st December 2005, 4:35 AM
Hey, I just signed up a little while ago...can I be the house entertainer? If you object to this, I'll fix the signup.

/Exiled/
31st December 2005, 5:54 PM
~Practice~

Razer had been walking for days without food. By now he was pathetically limping with an eye half closed. It hadnt all been this bad..... One time he had a loving mother and family....He was happy and carefree.... But ofcourse Team Rocket had to come and take every shred of his child hood......His self identity......away from him.......

It was quite a rainy day, Which was definately not good on Razer's account.
The rain would just turn to steam when it made contact with Razer's Body. But that Only hurt the Flareon even more through his mental an physical wounds. He continued on, not giving up. He knew he couldnt give up. His mother wouldnt have wanted that because she gave her life up for Razer's very own. He couldnt just go and throw his own life away after he was spared. Razer was still very deep in thought when a loud thunder cracked. "Boom!" Razer stumbled back from shock and shook his head. "I gotta concentrate on surviving and stop this thinking...." Razer said to himself as he continued walking. Eventually he got to a hill and just stared at it. In his current state he might as well be climbing Mt. pyre. He took a deep breath and staggered on not knowing of the city that lie just beyond the hill.

thats basically my first post. Second one gets him into the Cafe

FlamingRuby
31st December 2005, 6:05 PM
The sounds of a bass's strings plucking and a light drum riff filled the darkened stage. It was already a few minutes before showtime, so the Poketones; the cafe's house entertainers, were getting ready for the night's show.

Finally, an orange Pikachu appeared on the stage, her fur giving the dark cafe an eerie glow. "You guys ready to play?" she asked.

"You bet, Miss Lita!" said the guitar player, a Machop. The drummer, a Whismur, added a drum riff in agreement.

Double Z
31st December 2005, 7:34 PM
Ah, Ruby, you meant that? Sure. Question, though, are you guys gonna stay with the rest of us when we... walk around... or when the plot opens up, are you guys gonna be left on your stage? And if you do follow, will it be the entire band or just Lita?

Just gotta know these things so I cna make slight changes to the plot.

/Exiled/
31st December 2005, 7:45 PM
what happens when Razer comes in?
When he enters the Cafe he instntly collapses from injury exhaustion and starvation.

FlamingRuby
31st December 2005, 7:47 PM
It will be the whole group when the plot thickens...

/Exiled/
31st December 2005, 7:50 PM
you should tell us about the otehr members of the group.

Double Z
31st December 2005, 8:46 PM
Yup. As I was about to say, you should describe the whole group.
But, depending on how you describe thtem (Don't ask) I'll either consider them all one character or each one. That way it's easier to... umm.. gah, what's that word?

Seijiro Mafuné
31st December 2005, 9:41 PM
ALT+0233 on the NumPad.

Double Z
31st December 2005, 9:48 PM
é... neat! Thanks, Seijiro.

Lemurian
31st December 2005, 10:00 PM
Ctrl+Alt+\-button+e=é

FlamingRuby
31st December 2005, 10:15 PM
Trust me, you'll be hearing about the whole group

Double Z
1st January 2006, 2:19 AM
Okay. But what I'm saying is, go back to your Sign-Up and edit it to include at least just the names and species of the band.

FlamingRuby
1st January 2006, 2:23 AM
Okay!

::goes to fix it::

Electrified_Pichu
1st January 2006, 3:26 AM
God cant wait for the café to open. But i gotta party today and finish my English Project this weekend!

Double Z
1st January 2006, 4:37 AM
Then you have time. I want everyone to have a good New Years, so we'll wait a bit. So... go out and party, sleep in... I will.

Alilatias
1st January 2006, 5:32 AM
Hmm, I just tried to sign-up at the RPG. I have one question for you: Is this RPG based on the Cafe de le Serebii club that the owner closed a while back? Lemurian, FlamingRuby, and I were members of that cafe.

I'm just wondering. Anyways, my Pokemon don't have trainers, and I wonder if that's okay? If not, then I'll just change it. Otherwise, that wouldn't really matter if they had a trainer or not, would it?

Double Z
1st January 2006, 6:09 AM
No. Not at all. I don't even know about that one... must've been before I really did anything here (About this month) And by the sounds of that name, I don't think that one had as much of a Plot twist as this one will.

Hmm. I guess not, it doesn't interrupt the RP Plot at all, really... but I'd not want a whole lot of wild pokemon running around. You're okay though.

Alilatias
1st January 2006, 6:17 AM
I've changed my Swellow's name to Meiru. I really didn't know that one of your Pokemon actually was named Serenade. Mabye I should have checked before signing up.

If you're really serious about people being restricted to only 2 characters, then I'm going to consider getting rid of Meiru anyways. It's going to leave a whole lot of plot holes as to how the Pokemon got into the Cafe, but I should be able to fix that.

/Exiled/
1st January 2006, 6:21 AM
Electrified.

Its cool how we both have Flareons.
It seems mine has more maturity like your vaporeon.
I was thinking that My Flareon becomes friends with your vaporeon, But Flames thinks i'm so cool and tries to get attention, But i just find it irriatating and walk away. then it makes Flames upset. And such like that.

Lemurian
1st January 2006, 11:29 AM
Hmm, I just tried to sign-up at the RPG. I have one question for you: Is this RPG based on the Cafe de le Serebii club that the owner closed a while back? Lemurian, FlamingRuby, and I were members of that cafe.

I'm just wondering. Anyways, my Pokemon don't have trainers, and I wonder if that's okay? If not, then I'll just change it. Otherwise, that wouldn't really matter if they had a trainer or not, would it?

Remember, I tried to RPGificate Cafč de le Serebii myself.

Masa Mune
1st January 2006, 5:49 PM
Double Z, I sent you a PM, I believe at the beginning of the week with a couple questions that I never recieved answers on. As I stated in that message I really likethe prospect of this RP and would like to sign-up... However, the sign-ups now being closed prompted my message here. Considering the time I sent the PM, if you do not feel negatively against what I listed in said PM, might I be allowed to place a sign-up still?

Double Z
1st January 2006, 7:55 PM
Masa, I'm sorry about that. I didn't know I had a PM. I'll read it, and edit this messege when I'm done (Also, in about five minutes I'm leaving for Barne's and Noble, so it may take longer...)

cdra1617
3rd January 2006, 3:05 AM
Okay... wee. I'm back and I'm paying attention for when the RP starts! ^_^

Diljabar
3rd January 2006, 5:42 AM
Here's my first post:

Gligi's flight path, such as it was, had led him nowhere. He was so sick of looking for prey of some kind.
"Every day is the same thing! Wake up, go out to hunt, and find nothing! If a single trainer tries to capture me I'll..."
His eyes turned to the sign he had flown past. He hovered back to it and stared, trying to read English.
"Hmm... G-o-l-d-e-n-r-o-d C-i-t-y. Goldenrod City? Sounds right. Ok, next line... City of... aww that's tough! Maybe I can find another Pokémon who can actually read it. But what am I doing out here in Goldenrod?"
Spying a Rattata surrying along the ground, he asked, "Would you happen to be able to read this here sign?"
The Rattata jumped in the air, surprised at the voice coming from somewhere above him. Looking up, he saw Gligi the Gligar, and then looked at the sign.
"Sorry, no," he replied. "I can't read."
"That's quite all right," Gligi said, cordially. Even as he finished, however, he swooped down, snatched the Rattata in his scorpion-like claws, and snapped its back in two.
"Food..."

Double Z
4th January 2006, 2:27 AM
Sorry guys, I had to go to a doctor's appointment today after watching the twins. Tomorrow is the first day of second semester, so with luck we can start RPing tomorriow.
I just remembered that I didn't show my sign-up form! I'll do it tonight if I have enough time.

Electrified_Pichu
4th January 2006, 5:00 AM
Ok I finished one of my projects and i just need to finish up one and then I'm going to be able to get on the computer more often.

Oh and Exiled I just saw your post and i think the whole your Flareon friends with my Vaporeon would be a great idea.

:) Anywayz cant wait :)

/Exiled/
4th January 2006, 4:50 PM
Cool ^_^

Is it ok to throw in some sub plots before the "Tiwst" Like nothing big, More like, Someones Throwing a tournament or something like that.

Double Z
4th January 2006, 11:10 PM
Errr... not sure I know what you mean, Ex. Rephrase?

Should be starting today, everyone!

cdra1617
4th January 2006, 11:25 PM
He means before you bring out the twist you mentioned, we can start sub-plots to keep us busy. =D Just trying to help.

Double Z
5th January 2006, 12:08 AM
Yea, of course!

Alilatias
6th January 2006, 2:58 AM
Sorry Double Z. Count me out of the RPG. I'm sort of having a hard time juggling all of the RPG's that I'm in, and now, I've decided to withdraw from this RPG since I don't really have much intrest in it anymore.

Sorry for the trouble.

Double Z
6th January 2006, 3:03 AM
That's fine, Alilatias. I know it's hard to juggle these RPGs... happened to me back in Mew's Hangout. No trouble at all.

:errr... okay. Not much to say.:

Psychic
6th January 2006, 5:41 AM
Just making sure here, but you never really said anything about my character; Scyclaw the Scyther. Is she in or what?

Also...I think she killed her trainer, but I'm not sure. I don't mean that I'm not sure if you'll allow it: I mean I don't know if she has an owner, HAD an owner who she killed (maybe because the trainer attempted to evolve her o.O) or she's just wild. Would it matter if she had killed a human?

Awaiting your response.
~Psychic

Seijiro Mafuné
6th January 2006, 6:06 PM
To you people: I won't be able to post until Wednesday, due to college. So, yeah.