PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate sleep over!

Zangetsu
31st December 2005, 7:17 PM
Hey, I'm planning to do a two-shot(is that a word :S) about a bunch of people from sppf is partake in a sleepover fic. I'm not really a talented author, but I'm going to try and make this a funny fic, but also a non-rule breaker. Also it's going to be script ofcourse. I've already got some of my friends who I pmed to partake in this.

So what I'm asking is if people would like to partake in this fic. I want atleast 4-5 more people in this fic. 5 will actually be in the sleepover, and the rest will be other characters like the pizza guy and blah blah.

So if you're kind of interested just pm me with what kind of personality you have. Are you a dark and silent type? A ditzy goof? A clown? Or maybe even a nerd? Yeah that kind of stuff. So you don't have to, but I'm just asking so if you're interested just drop me a PM.

EDIT: Also in your PM, please provide a name you want me to call you in the fic besides your username like John, Simon, Jessie, etc...

Zangetsu
31st December 2005, 10:57 PM
So people in this already are....

Zangetsu
Quincy
Sexy may lover
La Carlotta
Meep
FlamingRuby
DKzM0mA
Saffire Persian
Whit19

I'll edit later, and if your guys wanna post here too, then go ahead.

Saffire Persian
1st January 2006, 3:20 AM
Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind seeing your attempt at this.. I'm fairly intrigued, granted, I've never seen you write before, so I can't say anything about that. *shruggs* I can PM you the info if you still need more people.

Klaus
1st January 2006, 4:28 AM
I'm actually quite interested in this aswell. You're a new writer and i've never
seen your work. I want to see this work out oddly enough just remember
to make the script non rule breaking. I guess I could PM you with my info.

As always, be kind to the mime.

whit19
1st January 2006, 10:17 PM
lol, if Saffire's gon be in it then I wanna be in it too. :p

Saffire Persian
1st January 2006, 11:53 PM
*laughs at Whit, then runs*

Going to be one heck of an interesting sleepover. *goes to PM*

Zangetsu
2nd January 2006, 6:34 AM
Thank you all over assisting me with this. I will be no longer taking any volenteers. I will try to make this the ultamite sleepover you ever heard about >:)!!!!!!