PDA

View Full Version : X-Men RPG Ideas

RaZoR LeAf
31st December 2005, 11:54 PM
OK This is an idea I have for an X-Men RPG> Now I don't follow the comics, but I do like to read up about them on Wikipedia and Uncanny X-Men and the like. So this RPG will be based on one of two things. Ultimately, I'm going to get Ledian X to pass an opinion on which is better, as he is the most knowledgeable person regarding Marvel comics that I know of.

First Idea

The RPG is set after the House of M. The mutant species has been decimated as a result of the Scarlet Witch's reality warping. Mutants are now only in their hundreds, not thousands as previously. Several mutants who have retained their abilities have to face a world where they are now in the minority, and zealous extremists are on the move to totally eradicate the mutant species.

Second Idea

Not sure yet, but it's likely set in a 'verse where knowledge of the comics or even cartoon/film is that necessary. You are a mutant, be it newly developed or experienced. There's another zealous extremist, and some stuff goes on.

Thoughts and ideas please.

Shadowcat
1st January 2006, 4:37 AM
RaZoR LeAf, I think it's an excellent idea. Nice one, I'll be joining it if I have the time of course. Now, extremists? So, some extremists are going to destroy the mutants according to what you have posted. So will it be possible that members can RP as the extremists? 'Cause from the looks of this, we can RP as the mutants, but I'd like to ask about the extremists.

Ytnim
1st January 2006, 5:09 AM
Strangely enough, I was thinking about making an RPG like this only recently, but didn't go ahead because I don't read the comics or am anything like a die hard fan, but do read a bit into it every now and again. I'd join, but if it required knowledge of the comics, I may have to do a bit of reading up before I were to apply.

Seraphinu
1st January 2006, 12:53 PM
That sounds so cool! I've unfortunately never read the comics, I've only watched sme of the old show, the first and bits of the second of X-men Evolution, and I've seen both movies. I could always ask my dad about some of this though... I'll probably join if I have time.