PDA

View Full Version : Help with plot, please.

Seijiro Mafuné
1st January 2006, 3:44 PM
I was thinking of making an RP involving superheroes (mostly original, by the way), when I found myself stuck without a plot. The only thing I am sure would be in is that there haven't been superbeings for years, since the government did something to limit them.

Anyway, any suggestions?

/Exiled/
1st January 2006, 3:51 PM
Is this like in the incredibles world? cuase that would be really awesome.
can you give us some ideas of a plot you wanted. So we can approve upon them.

Seijiro Mafuné
1st January 2006, 4:11 PM
In a way, yes and no. The main difference is that it'd be preferred for the characters to have original superpowers, like bleeding metal or copying DNA or balancing the abilities of everything else (like equaling strenght and speed) or just being able to turn physical damage to yourself into energy. That sorta thing.

As far as I've figured it, the government did something to deal with the supervillains that were bringing problem to the world, which resulted in the loss of superpowers to about all superbeings. I've been finding it hard to write that down in five paragraphs, though.

/Exiled/
1st January 2006, 5:07 PM
Add a history of some like major vilains who were terrorizing the world and how the military thought that the super heroes werent enough to take them down and how they created a device to deactivate the super powers.

Then explain how people are getting theyre powers back. My idea is that it was a type of virus that deactivated the powers, But over time the superheroes and villains bodies grew immune to it and regained their powers more powerful than before.

Then explain whats happening right now. My idea. The super villains are trying to findf out what happened to that virus contained by the government so they can steal it to put an end to the super heroes and villains can reign supreme. As a hero you try to stop them. Or you can play as a villain.

There should also be a a hero alliance and an evil alliance.

PS: sorry about my horrible writing earlier i just woke up.

Seijiro Mafuné
1st January 2006, 5:22 PM
Oy. I guess that works.

/Exiled/
1st January 2006, 5:31 PM
There just ideas. You may do what you want. Or expand off what i have to make it long. Its all good.