PDA

View Full Version : Les Miserables Shipping, revived yo.

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd January 2006, 12:19 AM
Because the old thread became a month old yesterday. :<

I've yet to see anyone but Psilo and TS who supports many Les Miserables ships. XD So if you like any, now is your chance! :0 SPEAK UP!

Mine, well...are crack-induced to say the least, but some make sense!

Feuilly x Joly (OTP!)
Combeferre x Joly
Enjolras x Courfeyrac
Bahorel x Bossuet
Musichetta x Cosette
Combeferre x Jean Prouvaire
Jean Prouvaire x Feuilly
Bahorel x Courfeyrac
Eponine x Azelma

.......ye~ah. Is there anyone else ever? XD WE MUST DISCUSS. Discuss, I say!

Alfonso
3rd January 2006, 2:40 AM
I'm STILL waiting for HMV to get Les in again. I saw it like... once and it just vanished after that. ._.

I probably should have bought it as soon as I saw it though. :| Same for Son of a Witch.

Anyway. :0

I haven't even see Les, but you've convinced me to like Joly x Fueilly... Enjoras sounds kinda mean though, from your fics, so I'm not sure if he should get sex. XD

Tropical Spirit
3rd January 2006, 3:40 AM
I haven't even see Les, but you've convinced me to like Joly x Fueilly... Enjoras sounds kinda mean though, from your fics, so I'm not sure if he should get sex. XD
Same here. XD Even with the Enjrolas thing. The only thing is that I support a lot of other ships. 83

Feuilly x Joly (Oos just plain dragged me into it with a knife down my throat. XP)
Joly x 'Ferre (I used to hate that but :0~)
Jehan x 'Ferre (I find it totally cute XD)
Courfeyrac x Jehan (Lolz contrast 83)
Jehan x Feuilly (Got into it after reading some of Oos's fic XD)
Bossuet x Joly (IT'S CANON... I think. XD)

And Oos, you know I CAN'T get on MSN. :( I'll even leave tomorrow for a trip. And I'll miss your special Oosday. :( SORRY! *Hug*

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd January 2006, 8:40 AM
Jehan is like....manwh*re, lolz.

|:< Miss my Oosday, how dare you? D: *coughcoughhackdie* :< I'M ALL ITCHY ALL OVER. THE POX, THE POX, I HAVE THE POX! [/Jolymoment]

You just KNOW Jehan is a Feuilly Fangirl. He'd be the squeaky kind, too. XD "LYK OMFG FEUILLY U R TEH HAWTS!!!!11" "......*clings to Joly* D: Wtf Jehan."

articuno_trumps_all
3rd January 2006, 11:22 AM
You know I would brandish a Feuilly x Joly flag like it was a rainbow gay-pride flag with a giant maple leaf on it. Yes, yes. (you see I love gays and I love Canada, so that means I like FJ) [/needless explanation] Hey, I can even pretend I’m in French Canada (there’s no Canada like it). Man, I either need sleep or a good ****. *goes back to writing boring senior thesis*

*gnaws on human flesh* 0___o

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd January 2006, 10:51 PM
Human flesh tastes remarkably good.

I'll need to link to some more art of mine soon, I'm uploading some mostly-shippy stuff.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd January 2006, 10:56 PM
Feuilly x Joly (OTP!)

O_O That's the hottest thing EVAR. Seriously >.>;;

You've made me a shipper, Oos. Congrats. :D I've read some of Les but never seen the play or nothing. I need too though. >O

What can we call Feuilly x Joly? *needs shippy name to add to sig*

*looks at Oos' sig* If I had MSN, I'd talk to you. I only have AOL and I'm not even on. Damn parental controls and crappy IE browser.

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd January 2006, 11:05 PM
I call it Spasticshipping. XD Cause Joly's spastic about his health and stuff and Feuilly's like OMGPOLANDWUT.

Mimori Kiryu
3rd January 2006, 11:09 PM
XD Sounds really good. =3 <3

*goes to edit siggy*

Kveran
4th January 2006, 3:48 AM
Spasticshipping, I like that. I'm not attached enough to the characters to form any sort of ideas about shipping them, but I do know that I felt damn bad for Eponine and what the hell, Marius x Eponine. (Well, somebody's gonna say it sooner or later.)

Phantom_Bugsy
4th January 2006, 8:38 PM
Well, I certainly like it better than Marius x Cosette. It's like 'YEAH OKAY WE GET IT YOU LOVE EACH OTHER. Shut up.'

That's why I like Marius x Courfeyrac and Cosette x Musichetta better. >__> Not only that but in the BOOK Marius even tells Courfeyrac 'I've come to sleep with you'. XD

Win.

Phantom_Bugsy
13th January 2006, 10:23 PM
Sorry for double posting, but I have a bunch of new Les Amis shippy art here:

http://benjixshingo.deviantart.com

Mostly Feuilly x Joly, but....ye~ah. XD IT'S RELEVANT AT LEAST.