PDA

View Full Version : Gardshiping (does this even exsit?) Discussion.

King_Daduaz_II
3rd January 2006, 5:37 AM
I always seem to be one who likes rare/unique/Not well known stuff....Anyway this is for those who like Gardevoir+any human. So post away!

Black Murder Heavangelon
3rd January 2006, 5:51 AM
You're one of many people who see Gardevior as a human replicant. Hell, even the creators agree. They had one as the mother of a Ralts in a future episode. How many times has something like that happened?

Orion-Sama
3rd January 2006, 5:53 AM
I like Gardevoir x Wally. They're just meant for each other, and Wally loves his first Pokémon. :)

Then there's also Gardevoir x Myself... *Shot* :p

Too dirty for your own good... ;)

Valkyrie X
3rd January 2006, 5:59 AM
Then there's also Gardevoir x Myself... *Shot* :p
I SO saw that coming. XD

But yes, I agree with Garde x Wally...It's pretty cute. I really don't know who else Gardevoir would be with (other than Mewtwo, but this is a pairing between Gardevoir and a human, so...).

;381;SD;380;

H.M
3rd January 2006, 6:31 AM
GardexWally I can stand. But I paired myself with Garde before. Who would've known? :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/aml3688/ship2gxme.jpg
I made this a loooooong time ago (Oct. 2004), and had it in my sig for a while along with a Kirlia/Marshtomp one.

I don't like when she's paired up with Mewtwo though. "Liek omg the soooper overued domanant mail MJEWTWO over the frail, femaile Garde ololololerz!!!!!11111"

Sika
3rd January 2006, 8:45 AM
Yes Gardevoir is appealing, no wonder why she is in the Humanshape category of breeding.

I haven´t thought earlier about this kind of possibility though...

taitofan
3rd January 2006, 3:50 PM
I fully support MitsuruxSirnight. <3 It's really quite adorable.

...Especially since in every RSE game I've played, Sirnight has always been male. Booyah. <3<3<3

I'd support it either way though. ^.^

Seijiro Mafuné
4th January 2006, 10:10 PM
I support this. I guess that actually anyone who likes it ships it with themselves.

Shego
4th January 2006, 10:26 PM
I really hate to say this,but I think that Melody,and Gardevoir will make a great team.

H.M
11th January 2006, 6:15 AM
I really hate to say this,but I think that Melody,and Gardevoir will make a great team.

Heh, no wonder, you got Melody in both your sig and avatar!

Heh, another pairing I made up a while ago is a (shiny) Gardevoir and Hertia (from Sonic X.) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/aml3688/imadork.jpg)
Reasons:
1) the pairing is hawt
2) they look like each other somewhat

I'm kinda odd in the shipping communte...

Kveran
12th January 2006, 3:26 AM
Gardevoir and Wally. And no, I don't just support this as a validation for why Pokemon x human 'ships work. Granted that I'm working off of game-canon, but Wally seems to be very attached to his Gardevoir, and she's not the "Embrace Pokemon" for nothing. The guy's what, ten years old? Off on his own for the first time, not a very healthy kid, he's going to want support wherever he can get it. Gardevoir is by nature emotional. That kind of need is going to provoke some kind of reaction from her.