PDA

View Full Version : Ciphershipping (am I wrong to love?)

Black Murder Heavangelon
3rd January 2006, 5:48 AM
Heh, the title sounds like something someone would name a story. Well, do I have any takers? I don't wanna feel like the only one who likes it. Maybe if ye checked my siggie

Okay, so Ciphershipping is the pairing of Ein and Venus from Pokemon Colosseum. For some reason, I find these two reasonable other than Wes and Rui. The thing that perks me about this couple is the fact that theu work in a leige of 'bad guys'.

So, do I have any takers?

Orion-Sama
3rd January 2006, 5:51 AM
I fully support this. Venus and Ein look good together, and well... Ein paid a visit to her in the game. So... ;)

I'd say more, but it'd probably spoil a very late chapter of my Fic... :(

Black Murder Heavangelon
3rd January 2006, 7:31 AM
Oh, you too? Well, I guess that means other people might. Tell me, will you involve Ciphershipping in your story?

Tropical Spirit
3rd January 2006, 2:49 PM
Heh, I love this ship. :D I noticed it even when I first played Colo. It's so... obvious.

...But I also like Ein x Dakim and Venus x Lovrina. :P

Black Murder Heavangelon
4th January 2006, 4:11 AM
Who's Lovrina?

Tropical Spirit
7th January 2006, 12:56 AM
Cipher admin from XD. She's hot. :0

Poké_Master
7th January 2006, 3:37 AM
Yeah, she's a Cipher Admin from XD. She's kind of hot but not the kind of girl I'd go for. I'll support Ciphershipping!

Black Murder Heavangelon
8th January 2006, 1:23 AM
you know, i think this might be one shipping we can all continue to support. how many times has Venus wailed Ein's name?

[i just started Pokemon Colosseum (<<--ish how it's supposed to be spelled) and am at Realgm Tower. i noticed how much Venus likes Ein during The Under ordeal.]