PDA

View Full Version : Expansoins

frogla
3rd January 2006, 7:16 PM
DO you think that when the next gen comes out of pokemon. They could make a expansoin that sends info to Pokemon Mysterouis Duengouen. Since its mostly basic sprites it would all fit on the cart.

Lets say this Put the DS expansoin which works with Blue slide that in the GBA cart. ANd vice vercia for red.

IT would also offer more maps and events

sam_h12
15th January 2006, 11:00 AM
well i dont know if youve heard this, but you cant put GBA games into the DS when playing the BLUE version on DS, cos it mucks up one of the games. it says so on the official japanese site. ill check it up and post a link

pikachu_king
15th January 2006, 3:33 PM
well i dont know if youve heard this, but you cant put GBA games into the DS when playing the BLUE version on DS, cos it mucks up one of the games. it says so on the official japanese site. ill check it up and post a link
they recalled all messed up blue mysterious dungeon games and sent out ones without the glitch. get your info strait.

Iron_Mew
16th January 2006, 9:11 AM
Dunno. That would be a cool way to get a Lugia. But at level thirty? And people who have red will probably not have a DS so they couldn'y could they? Then Nintendo probablyy won't do it 'cos it won't be fair to red owners :( Shame I'd like a level thirty Lugia.

Eszett
16th January 2006, 9:19 AM
To elaborate on what Iron_Mew said, Red could possibly establish connectivity with D/P if the DS can read from the DS card slot while running its GBA emulator. Since D/P will not be GBA games, I don't foresee them doing anything with Blue.

If anything it'll be D/P or Ranger establishing connectivity with Red somehow.

Iron_Mew
16th January 2006, 10:08 AM
Yes, but why would you get red if you have the DS? I'm certainly getting blue. Hope it comes out in Australia.

pikachu_king
16th January 2006, 3:53 PM
Yes, but why would you get red if you have the DS? I'm certainly getting blue. Hope it comes out in Australia.because of the differences between the game. I'm getting both, I have a DS. thats how simple it works.