PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Communication Center

Deokishisu
3rd January 2006, 9:03 PM
In the Japanese Crystal Version, when you go to Goldenrod City, there is supposed to be a large Pokemon Center with the mobile adapter hooked up. I am wondering if anyone has any information about it. (A translation of what they say in there, what exactly is each areas purpose, pics from the outside and in.)

Oh yea,

*Note* I read the page on it on serebii.net and I didn't get much info and I didn't think that I should post this in the celebii sticky because I am not asking for celebii info.

Please help, I desperately need this info.

Altmer
4th January 2006, 5:32 PM
It is a part of the way to get celebi though, and it is celebi-related. so I still think you should repost this there.

I'm guessing only the Japanese will be able to give you this information.

Gumbyx84
7th January 2006, 4:43 AM
The communication center in the JPN Crystal was used in conjunction to the short-lived Nintendo Cell Phone Network (not proper name) . A cable was released that allowed you to hook up your GBC to your cell phone and connect to a server type setup designed by nintendo. you could trade with people through this network, and also download updated roster and teams for the Battle Tower (which was first released in Crystal).

It had nothing to do with Celebi. To catch Celebi, you had to get the GS Ball, give it to Kurt for one in game day, then go to the shrine in the forest. I believe the full details are in the Crystal section of the main site. If not, I am sure someone here can give you the rest of the details.