PDA

View Full Version : Did WB stop airing?

bLASTOIse_MAsTer
4th January 2006, 2:17 AM
I was browsing through the TV schedules and I know it airs Saturdays at 10 AM but isn't it supposed air at 3 on weekdays? I searched the whole week and no Pokemon. Sorry if this is a bit late.

CoolTrainerTerry
4th January 2006, 2:19 AM
Starting yesterday, KidsWB won't be airing on weekdays anymore.

Torchic23
4th January 2006, 2:23 AM
Yes, unfortunitly it's true, WB only aires pokemon on Satudays now. Same goes for Batman

Kamex
4th January 2006, 2:23 AM
Yeah, KidsWB is going the FoxKids/Toonami route and skipping town on the weekdays. They've added an hour at 7:00 AM on Saturdays, though, if you're willing to wake up an hour earlier.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab
4th January 2006, 2:50 AM
Is this temporary or will it be like this for a very long time?

CoolTrainerTerry
4th January 2006, 2:53 AM
Most likely temporary. It goes an hour later, not an hour earlier, on Saturday.

bLASTOIse_MAsTer
4th January 2006, 2:59 AM
Oh man, this stinks. I like it during the weekdays.

SapphireL
4th January 2006, 3:31 AM
Gosh, I'm glad this isn't only me. @_@ I really thought it was just my local WB station not airing the kids shows anymore. Kinda sucks imo. :@ I always liked catching the last 10 minutes of Pokemon when I got home from school. ;_;

There has been a drastic decrease in children's programming on REGULAR TV over the last 5 years. :@ Makes me quite mad.. >_<

PDL
4th January 2006, 3:39 AM
There has been a drastic decrease in children's programming on REGULAR TV over the last 5 years. :@ Makes me quite mad.. >_<

the only channels I get that show anything kid related weekdays now is frigging PBS!

grodon909
4th January 2006, 3:58 AM
oooooooooooh snap! this really stinks...
i have soccer practice so nowi am going to miss like ...1,2... a bajilloin episodes now. i usually hope to see it on friday, but nooo :(

Crystal Clair
4th January 2006, 4:39 AM
Luckily during such a situation, I've become prepared. A friend of mine downloads Pokemon episodes and makes me dvds. He just gave me 1-20 of Indigo and he bought me Masterquest #1. But since I was once long without cable, I feel extreme sympathy for you non-cable fans.

the only channels I get that show anything kid related weekdays now is frigging PBS!
*stabs self with a knife* gawd! The only stuff that's left is sugar-coated with cornyness! What has the world come to! T_T
Sorry if I was a little too crazy here

Diljabar
4th January 2006, 4:43 AM
Just get Tivo or use a VCR if you're low-tech. It's not too hard!

Rufinito18
4th January 2006, 4:57 AM
well...YTV is airing old episodes....after freaking chirstmas movies...this is annoying

Red
4th January 2006, 6:09 AM
Argh...Why would WB do this? Pokemon is like its post popular show!

Chris
4th January 2006, 6:23 AM
Yes, unfortunitly it's true, WB only aires pokemon on Satudays now. Same goes for Batman
Please tell me you don't actually watch and enjoy The Batman.. >_>;

And this is ooold news. I don't see how you could have missed the recent discussion about it. o_O