PDA

View Full Version : dragon ball x (new):the trinity saga pg-13 (if your age is 10 or up is o.k)

Kazekage
4th January 2006, 3:22 AM
hi this is my fan fic the reason of he pg-13 is beacause his is like the uncut version p.s sorry if the chapters are short

chapter 1:The arrival
Goten has gotten married to a girl named mea and had a son named gome(GO-MEH),they of course were very happy.

trunks also got married to a girl named aussa and had a son named soka.

then 1 day at kame's house a meteor fell "huh" said gohan "what is it" said bulma "a meteor!" said goten in the meteor there was a baby boy "theres a baby in there" said mea "i'll break him out KA ME HA ME HAAAAA!!!!" said gohan a blue beam of energy shot out and broke the meteor the baby started crawling out "well i guess we keep him" said aussa

Yami Ryu
4th January 2006, 3:46 AM
chapter 1:The arrival
Goten has gotten married to a girl named mea and had a son named gome(GO-MEH),they of course were very happy.

trunks also got married to a girl named aussa and had a son named soka.

then 1 day at kame's house a meteor fell "huh" said gohan "what is it" said bulma "a meteor!" said goten in the meteor there was a baby boy "theres a baby in there" said mea "i'll break him out KA ME HA ME HAAAAA!!!!" said gohan a blue beam of energy shot out and broke the meteor the baby started crawling out "well i guess we keep him" said aussa

OMG LIEK BST FIC 4EVR!

Sarcasm aside, this is one of the worst eye sores on the forums. Not only does it break the chapter rules, not only does it break normal grammar rules, AND NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE A 'ORIGINAL CHARACTER', but this was written up in the reply box too. And double posted.

This has nothing, NADA, ZIP, Zilch, Zero, nine, etc of the no/nothing line, going for it. No plot, no personalities, no depth, no description. NOTHING to make it anymore than a very bad half assed attempt at writing.

Go read the Rules and Advice stickies on the main fanfic forum. Seriously, before you sneeze and think that's worthy of writing spam for.

Kaiserin
5th January 2006, 5:31 AM
...Yeah.

I think the passing moderator should close this. D: