View Full Version : Is your fic not getting attention?

Guitar dude bill
4th January 2006, 9:55 PM
Well they had this thread before but it's probably dead now. So I decided to re-create the thread. I'm NOT claiming I was the previous owner, but I though it was useful. So like the title said. If your fic ain't gettin' attention of reviews, post here for people to read it.

5th January 2006, 2:21 AM
Yeah, my fic, A Hoenn Adventure could use some review and critisism. The link's in my sig. TTFN!

The Big Al
5th January 2006, 2:28 AM
I'm on the second chapter of my fic and I've got nothing but some view. At least people are reading my fic and not finding glaring problems I guess.

5th January 2006, 7:17 AM
I wouldn't mind some attention. No offense to my earnest reviewer. It's in my signature

5th January 2006, 7:28 AM
I have a banner which is supposed to attract attention to people and when they read it, THEY DON'T REVIEW! How un-mannered of them!
I had to nag my currently-online friends into read it and it's getting really tiring!

I mean it's the only alive and first Fullmetal fanfic in SSPF, for Holy He**'s sake! Thirty replies and four chapters! They should've filled a page full of reviews!

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
5th January 2006, 8:06 AM
I've taken the banner for my fic out of my sig for the moment, since I just want a simple sig for the moment.

And yes, I personally would love more reviews. I had all these people who wanted to know about the release date, and barely any of them actually posted when it actually came up.

Shadowheart Vendetta. One of the best things I've ever written, IMO.

5th January 2006, 12:51 PM
my fic is getting practically no reviews! the link is in the sig. Earth, flame and water.

5th January 2006, 1:26 PM
I'd like more replies for my fic, Shadows of Fear.

I'm pathetic at links, but I'll try: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?=95338

5th January 2006, 1:32 PM
Only like 3-5people are doing anything really on my game/fic
you choose the story
ill look at all yours if you vote on mine

6th January 2006, 2:07 AM
Oh, people, there is already a thread like this. It's a sticky. Besides, some of the posts here don't even tell what the story is about. You should atleast try to give a good explanation of your story before posting it. That being said I think I'll report this.

6th January 2006, 2:12 AM
Just use the reviewer thread, the "Fanfiction Commercials" thread or the "Happy Happy Get the word out" thread.