PDA

View Full Version : oddrock shipping (lucy/brock) spoliers

dog247
6th January 2006, 10:42 PM
who thinks this would make a good couple

wobbanut
7th January 2006, 8:22 PM
I'm still a Sissyshipper at heart (Brock/Wilhemina from "For Crying Out Loud"), but the fact that Brock and Lucy are a mutual attraction definitely makes me willing to consider it. I'll have to wait till we see the episode next year first.

Crystal Clair
8th January 2006, 1:20 AM
I love the idea of this ship! I loved it so much I said that Brock could do bigamy and go with Suzie AND Azami.
I loved the episode and wished Max would shove off. I may even draw fanarts, even though I have never drawn Brock before.

ash5550
8th January 2006, 1:58 AM
Uh, it hasn't offically been named oddrockshipping yet. Phallicshipping is starting to be debated as a name. But I do support it, because a girl likes Brock, while Brock likes the girl. Azamzing isn't it?

Ketsuban
8th January 2006, 2:40 AM
If it doesn't officially have a name, people can call it whatever they want.

intergalactic platypus
8th January 2006, 2:42 AM
I call it phallicshipping, and I like the idea of mutual attraction between Brock and a chick

Crystal Clair
8th January 2006, 2:45 AM
I like the name "ChanceShipping" because not only "the chance of Brock getting one of the most seducing-looking girls to fall for him is some chance", but it sounds really nice when you say it.

Meganium Ex
10th January 2006, 3:33 AM
I like this Ship :) But knowing the Writers...They'll never make Lucy appear again, unfortinately :(

Mamoru
11th January 2006, 7:22 AM
I like the name "ChanceShipping" because not only "the chance of Brock getting one of the most seducing-looking girls to fall for him is some chance", but it sounds really nice when you say it.

I've been calling it LuckShipping, partially for the same kind of justification you have there, and partially because Azami's Frontier Symbol is the Luck Symbol.

Andromache
15th January 2006, 11:10 AM
I'm reserving judgment till I see this ep dubbed. Just because there's mutual attraction doesn't mean I'll like the ship. Heck, I don't like ships just because canon says so. :P I need to see how they interact. From what I've heard about Lucy liking Brock's eyes, though, I think it's a shallow ship. At least with Breedershipping and Rockshipping, there seems to be mutual respect. Ships based on looks would likely die quickly, but be very hot while they're alive. Plus, one episode is not really enough to go on.