PDA

View Full Version : 2 new shippings

ghost master
6th January 2006, 10:26 PM
Well I thought I just wanted to post the idea of two new shippings. And wanted to see what people thought about it.

Lucky shipping- Brock X Lucy. with the recent airing of the battle pike episode I found it to be really cute. Brock would root for her during the battle and she would act cool and calm but, blushed constantly when brock complemented her. Also I did lucky becausewhen you combine brock and lucy together. Also Lucy's symbol is luck.

Munchmax shipping- Munchlax and Max. Started by Kojiro. There has been many scenes with munchlax and max together and they have had some funny scenes and seem to pretty much be together the entire episode airing next week.

Shadow Ichigo
6th January 2006, 10:53 PM
I think Lucky shipping- Brock X Lucy sounds really good.

DKzM0mA
6th January 2006, 10:57 PM
I will support this shipping :D This is one shipping I find kkinda cute O_O. Did anyone see this coming? I would never predict that Lucy would fall for Brock 0_____0. Lucky shipping.....Maybe not the right name since Brock is kind of unlucky with the girls...xD!!! But still I like this shipping :)

LONG LIVE LUCKYSHIPPING!!!!

Meganium Ex
6th January 2006, 11:01 PM
Lucky Shipping= AWESOME!!!

MunchMaxShipping= Eew!!!! Nice name though

Satoshi
6th January 2006, 11:07 PM
Blue x Red is already called Luckyshipping. >___>

Meganium Ex
6th January 2006, 11:11 PM
It is? That's stinks!!

Seijiro Mafuné
6th January 2006, 11:12 PM
Call it Oddrockshipping, like the guy below did.

Sushi
6th January 2006, 11:16 PM
There are a whole lot more fitting names that haven't been taken yet, so what's the big deal? ;)
SquintShipping, for example. Somebody suggested this one in the Episode Discussion Thread. Lucy has a soft spot for squinty-eyed persons, as well as Pokémon (she lives together with Pokémon like Abra, Skitty, Snorlax, Makuhita...).
Or AzameShipping, which I've just though of. Azami is Lucy's Japanese name, and 'me' is the Japanese word for "eye". I'm sure there are a lot more names.

Edit: The 'rock' thing I understand. But why 'odd'?

Chelc
6th January 2006, 11:19 PM
Aww, I'm gonna watch the new episode tomorrow, and the Brock x Lucy shipping sounds adorable. X3

Munchlax and Max? o_O; Any hints between them that I don't know about? XD

Alfonso
6th January 2006, 11:20 PM
There are a whole lot more fitting names that haven't been taken yet, so what's the big deal? ;)
SquintShipping, for example. Somebody suggested this one in the Episode Discussion Thread. Lucy has a soft spot for squinty-eyed persons, as well as Pokémon (she lives together with Pokémon like Abra, Skitty, Snorlax, Makuhita...).
Or AzameShipping, which I've just though of. Azami is Lucy's Japanese name, and 'me' is the Japanese word for "eye". I'm sure there are a lot more names.

Edit: The 'rock' thing I understand. But why 'odd'?

No clue. It's just some lame idea.

I suggested Phallicshipping in the episode discussion thread, if that's not already been taken. Lucy likes phallic Pokemon, (Seviper, Milotic, Steelix, Shuckle.) and Brock's had a few phallic Pokemon in his time.

ash5550
6th January 2006, 11:47 PM
I personally think it would be called snakeshipping. >.>. They both own snake-like pokemon. Id thats taken, why not call it firsttime shipping? I mean, its the fist time a girl Brock liked, liked him back.

Off-topic:What does phallic mean?

CyberCubed
6th January 2006, 11:49 PM
If anyone cares, I came up with the name PikeShipping for Lucy/Brock. You know, because of the Battle Pike?

swift arrow
6th January 2006, 11:50 PM
brock and lucy shipping seems nice, i hope it goes further!

Alfonso
6th January 2006, 11:55 PM
If anyone cares, I came up with the name PikeShipping for Lucy/Brock. You know, because of the Battle Pike?

Pikeshipping seems more appropiate to Ash x Lucy, since it links them both: Ash battled Lucy in the Battle Pike, while Brock... well, didn't. Usually, when thinking up shipping names, it's common to think of something that strongly links the two.

I love you new sig dude. Frikking hilarious. ;D

Sushi
6th January 2006, 11:56 PM
...And SnakeShipping should be saved for Jessie x Lucy in my opinion. Or SeviperShipping, for that matter. Hmph.
Me likes SquintShipping and PhallicShipping =)

cold_katanagirl
7th January 2006, 12:03 AM
Lol at CC's sig.

Both Squintshipping and Phallicshipping seem fitting to me.

Satoshi
7th January 2006, 12:22 AM
I kind of prefer Slitshipping over Squintshipping. -/ But they're basically the same thing, so meh.

Geodude
7th January 2006, 1:37 AM
From the episode thread:

As far as a ship name is concerned, ships are usually named after the most obvious or prominent thing having to do with the two characters. So since they met in Lucy's Battle Tube/Pike, I suggest naming it both TubeShipping and PikeShipping. The names could be used interchangably.

intergalactic platypus
7th January 2006, 2:15 AM
Off-topic:What does phallic mean?
If you have to ask, I don't think your ever going to know ;)....but on topic, I like the name phallicshipping a lot, particularly since it makes me lol to think of Brock being part of it

ghost master
7th January 2006, 3:27 AM
So can we all agree that Lucy X Brock is phallic shipping and I guess if anybody ever wanted it we could have snake shipping for Jessie and Lucy.

Mikeachu
7th January 2006, 8:42 AM
*cries* Mommy, I'm scared! Hell is freezing over!

Meganium Ex
7th January 2006, 5:00 PM
Guess the other shipping names are alright

*cries* Mommy, I'm scared! Hell is freezing over!
...Wow, you should really put that in the SPAM game! Really!

On topic: I like all the names, but I guess I like SquintShipping a little more then the others, but meh

CyberCubed
8th January 2006, 4:48 AM
Eh...so is there one "official" name for Brock/Lucy yet?

I love this ship, Brock could finally have the "hot" girl he's always wanted. :x

Mysty
8th January 2006, 5:07 AM
Other than my dislike for characters named Lucy *twitches* (Almost every ....loose woman character on Broadway seems to be named Lucy, esp. the one in Sweeney Todd) This is a cute ship. Me like.

Meganium Ex
8th January 2006, 5:18 AM
Eh...so is there one "official" name for Brock/Lucy yet?

I love this ship, Brock could finally have the "hot" girl he's always wanted. :x
I'm not sure we have an "official" name yet, guess we have to do a sort of poll kinda thing and vote on the best name, and the one with the most votes become official? 0.o