PDA

View Full Version : Bo^7 - The Weally Wobbly World of Bo-Bobo's Foe: General Jelly Jiggler!

Kanadian Kyuubi
7th January 2006, 9:14 PM
General Jerry Jiggler, commander of A-Block's dream base is an Amusement Park! But, inflitrating it and finding him might be fun and games (literally) for Bobobo's crew and their new member Gasser, whos "Fist of the Back Wind" fighting style might help our other heroes (human and living candy)!

If my description hasn't made you laugh, hopefully the episode will!

You know the time and place...
Discuss

Korobooshi Kojiro
8th January 2006, 12:31 AM
Don't forget, the episodes are now on at 10:00

Anyway, from commercilas I've seen, BoBoBo turns into a Werewolf...

Rex Kamex
8th January 2006, 4:05 AM
Wow... they said the h word in the recap. If they've been doing that before, I had no idea since I didn't see all the episodes. Gee, first Dragon Ball Uncut, now this...

Kanadian Kyuubi
8th January 2006, 4:13 AM
No they didn't!
He said "Just for the halibut", a kind of fish, not "Just for the h**l of it"! Same confusion happened on ToonZone...

Kecleon Freak
8th January 2006, 4:37 AM
This week's Bobobo didn't disappoint. Don Patch melting, the narrator quitting, and the same scene twice! Looks like the beginning of a new story arc. Can't wait for when Bobobo and Don Patch fuse.

Manjoume
8th January 2006, 4:47 AM
I lol'd. Finally, the search for Jelly Jiggler begins.

YoshiAngemon
8th January 2006, 1:38 PM
It was moderately funny. But I think Bo-BoBo and Marry Giround kinda made it look like staged the whole thing!

Shikamaru
8th January 2006, 8:03 PM
Well to me this episode went on and off. Don Patch and Bobobo turning into lions and fighting was funny. But I just cracked up at the "Rent a mom" thing with Don Patch. XD

Kamex
10th January 2006, 1:16 AM
The funniest parts of the episode for me were when Bobobo and Don Patch turned into lions, and when you couldn't tell they were all fighting in the ferris wheel, then suddenly Don Patch falls out again, even though he didn't go back in the ferris wheel the second time. XD

Remia
11th January 2006, 7:48 AM
I enjoyed the part with the pencil case. First there's that long lead in with the robot-donpatch, then the setting up the paper, then you finally see the pencil guy freaking out because he sees a printout and starts yelling about pencils being obsolete XD

btw, when he lauches those pencil-rocket things at bobobo/donpatch, and theres a fireworks explosion (with words), anyone remember what that said i didnt understand what it meant because i was distracted at the time?

Brock Harrison
12th January 2006, 3:59 AM
As every episode progresses, it gets more and more insane, lol. It's actually a refreshing change from the seriousness from other series (not discrediting those series, mind you).

My highlight from the past episode would probably have to be the whole ferris wheel situation. Having a singed, then melted, Don Patch flop out was just hilarious for some reason, heheh.