PDA

View Full Version : Minamo Shipping (Kelly/May) Part 2

Medly
9th January 2006, 2:04 AM
Well, since the old thread got closed, here's a new one.
This to discuss the pairing of Kelly & May. No flaming, no bashing and have fun!!

Meganium Ex
10th January 2006, 2:27 AM
I support this ship a little, May and Kelly look cute together :)

Oh, and a FYI: You made two MinamoShipping Threads on accident (Edit: Oh, you already knew ^^), and you should also add to the first post: No Pervy tallk

Kiori had a problem with that in the past >.<

Medly
10th January 2006, 3:43 PM
Wow, thanks for showing up!! I thought nobody supported Minamo shipping!

taitofan
10th January 2006, 3:52 PM
*raises hand* I support it. Kanata is my second fave person to ship Haruka with, and Minamoshipping is my fave shoujo ai/yuri ship in the entire fandom. <3 I have some Japanese fanart saved, but other then that, I'm afraid the support base (real fans, not "ZOMFG lesbianz!1" fanboys) is rather weak. ;.; Oh well.

I think Kanata liked Haruka, whether or not she returned the affection. Unless she's just a really friendly person. ^.^ I'll stick with my theory though.

Medly
10th January 2006, 6:44 PM
Yes I know, I felt like nobody came to this thread. :( Minamo shipping should be as popular as Pokeshipping!!!

Devilrose
10th January 2006, 8:39 PM
Another Minamoshipping thread! Yay! >.>

I was going to write a Minamoshipping story, but I kept putting it off and putting it off until eventually it just faded away. It was going to be Minamoshipping + Ash/Drew (I'm not a big Drew fan, but I couldn't resist attempting to pair them up >.>)

Anyway...I consider Minamoshipping to be my favorite ship (in pokemon at least). Kelly's personality is priceless, and I agree with taito in thinking that Kelly seemed to at least show interest in May.

As for minamoshipping being popular...I think its quite popular enough for me. Doesn't have to be popular just to be a good ship :) I mean, I'm sure I'm the only one that has done the math and thinks Shiva is Rydia's perfect match...but thats a bit offtopic >.>

Orion-Sama
11th January 2006, 12:10 AM
As for minamoshipping being popular...I think its quite popular enough for me. Doesn't have to be popular just to be a good ship :) I mean, I'm sure I'm the only one that has done the math and thinks Shiva is Rydia's perfect match...but thats a bit offtopic >.>
I'd say Shiva and Rydia have more of a mother-daughter relationship, but there's still Mist Dragon and I haven't played FF4 in a long while. XDD

That aside, I like Minamoshipping. It's one of the few Yuri Ships that are mildly popular (Without rosing in sheer annoyance.), and that's always nice. Plus, I think May looks best with Kelly out of all possible characters she's paired up with so far. Both seem to click quite nicely. :D

I'd post a certain infamous pic, but since I have no access to it right now... ;)

Still, I like Minamoshipping a whole heck of a lot. :D

Kabuto
11th January 2006, 12:14 AM
Normally I'd reject the ship because it looks impossible, but the classic bench scene 0__o.

Medly
11th January 2006, 12:39 AM
What got me in this ship Actually, it was the Thepikamaster, who posted something about a shower.. it was on the old thread BTW.

Orion-Sama
11th January 2006, 12:49 AM
What got me in this ship Actually, it was the Thepikamaster, who posted something about a shower.. it was on the old thread BTW.
O.O Pic plz! ;)

I wonder if this was kinda one-sided. Kelly liked May, but I can't recall May being THAT efusive. Oh well...gotta see the chapter to know the real thing.

Medly
11th January 2006, 3:38 PM
Actually There was no picture, just something Thepikamaster posted.