PDA

View Full Version : Interview With The Authors

Pages : [1] 2 3

Timid Kyogre
11th January 2006, 9:30 PM
Approved by Dragonfree

Interview with the Authors
This idea came to my mind when I was watching an interview with my mother while I was extremely bored. An idea came to mind, and I thought...why not interview the authors?

This is very simple. I just pick a random author every week and interview him/her. Of course, you have to keep it in mind that I have to read the author's fics so it may take some time so don't be hasty.

I also have lots of other stuff I need to do in real life as you all know, so I may not finish an interview in a week (it depends) If the author has a lot of fics it will take more time and the interview will be longer.

I will usually interview the authors who write well and the authors that have something to say.

What's the use of this? Authors will learn more about the interviewed author, and they will probably learn a few things. It will also help people who are willing to be authors, and maybe reviewers too.

So all you have to do is sit back and wait to be interviewed. I will send a PM to the author and when I have the answers, double-checked them, and all of that then I will post it here!

If you have any questions about this please post (don't post the questions you have for the interviewed author, just post general questions)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Timid Kyogre: Uhh, so I guess I'll start preparing the Roses and Chocolates Interview until Psychic is back from Polland...?

GOOD EXCUSE TO TAKE BREAK. =)

Read the Rules
Read the Rules
Read the Rules
Is that clear? Yes it is, so don't tell me you didn't know that you had to read the rules. :D (lol)

Rules

Ooo, shiiiny!

- Don't SPAM.

- Please don't beg to be interviewed, I choose a random author each week. Everyone has a chance to be interviewed.

- If the author I choose to interview chose not to recieve PMs I'm afraid that author can't be interviewed.

- One simple thing...do not PM me questions, post them. Why? What if someone asks the same question?

- If you are going to change your username please PM me even if you're interviewed. I might interview you again.

- Psychic and I have the right to delay someone's interview if they were chosen and didn't reply in Five days.

- A rule for new rules: When a new rule is created, I'll post the details. I will not post a link to the post here, you just search for it.

Interviews

Note: There are links to the posts, just click on the name of the author.

Episode One: Interview with Burnt Flower (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2635413&postcount=44) - The Horror Mistress
Episode Two: Interview with Negrek (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2643571&postcount=18) - The Slugma Extraordinaire
Episode Three: Interview with katiekitten (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2658377&postcount=20) - The Kitten Phoenix
Episode Four: Interview with Dragonfree (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2685004&postcount=7) - T3h spwriter
Episode Five: Interview with Klaus (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2715369&postcount=10) - The Sophisticated Researcher *Who has a whip*
Episode Six: Interview with xXSaberXx (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2741633&postcount=4) - The Drama Mama
Episode Seven: Interview with Whit19 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2780071&postcount=8) - The Lost Savior
Episode Eight: The Winter Awards Interview 1 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3082601&postcount=7) | 2 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3082611&postcount=8)
Episode Nine: Interview with Jo-Jo (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3309583&postcount=14) - The Shipping Mistress
Episode Ten: Interview with Ledian_X (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3430272&postcount=4) - Your Friendly Neighborhood Ledian
Episode Eleven: Interview with Tale (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3618893&postcount=12) - The Dreamer
Episode Twelve: Interview with Act (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3904924&postcount=15) - The Not Ever-Decisive
Episode Thirteen: LaughingStock Interview (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=4387866&postcount=1) (Interview with Saffire Persian)
Episode Fourteen: Interview with CHeSHiRe-CaT (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=4592905&postcount=1) - The Dream Wanderer
Episode Fifteen: Interview with Scrap (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5044054&postcount=1) - The Homidical Rainbow Terrorist
Episode Sixteen: Interview with Quakerdrill (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5136847&postcount=1) - Reclusive Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Episode Seventeen: Interview with Sike Saner (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5620928&postcount=489) - The Pokécentric Workaholic (With Shoe-Hurling Action and Electronic Sound Effects!)
Episode Eighteen: Interview with Psychic (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=5829511&postcount=496) - The Insane Mewtwo-stalking, n00b-crushing Reviewer

Coming Soon

Roses and Chocolates Interview

List of Authors

Note: Authors that have a star next to their name are authors who would like to delay their interviews.

1. Power Shot
2. IceKing
3. Kisa
4. Eternal Daydreamer
5. Zephyr Flare
6. Typhlogirl
7. CyberCubed
8. Brian Powell
9. Lady Myuu
10. Joshua - Avian Extraordinaire
11. Yoru Ryu
12. gladdecease
13. Nylf
14. Psychic
15. Elemental Charizam
16. Serpent Syra
17. pokeplayer984
18. Chibi Pika
19. PDL
20. Encyclopika
21. RaZoR LeAf

- No positions left, so please don't ask to be interviewed till I'm done with those authors.

- If you want to be on the next list, wait for me to announce that you're able to send me a PM asking for that.

- If you think one of the authors doesn't deserve to be interviewed send a PM with the name of the author and the reason.

How the Interviews Work

- I'll send you a PM telling you to list your fics (includes one shots if you have some). You also have to list the awards you won.

- After Psychic and I finish reading your fic, the interview will start and both of us will ask you a few questions If you would like to ask a question to the interviewed author, PM me.

- If I write ____ in the interview...well, it's obvious, that's where you write your answers. Please don't erase the line, write your answers next to it. Why? It makes it easier to me when I post. Don't ask, just do it.

- Don't just write "Yes." or "No." as an answer, give long answers that have a point.

- Please don't give links to fics outside SPPf, goes to awards too.

Getting Your Fic Accepted

Like I mentioned here a million times before, PM me if you want to be interviewed, and I'll reply. Please PM ONLY when you see there are places left for another author.

How do I accept and reject fics? I judge like this:

- Grammar and Spelling. If the Grammar and Spelling of the fic is good.

- Description.

- If the whole fic was dumb, interesting, or whatever.

Wall of Shame

Whoever will be in this list will never, ever be interviewed...ever.

This is the result of TK getting so sick and tired of rule breakers. I had a list of rule breakers before, but I gave them all second chances. Later on, I ignored it, hoping it will get better, but it didn't, and err...this was created.

Gradius - who obviously ignored the first post, aka this.

FAQ

lol, I find the title funny O.o FAQ...lmfao.

Q: I'm confused, how do you interview the authors?
A: First, I send a PM to the interviewed author asking them to list thier fics and awards they've won. Then after me and Psychic finish from reading the fics I write questions and send them to Psychic, then she sends the PM back with a few questions (includes the questions that had been asked) Then we send the PM to the author and he/she answers. After that we could ask more questions and PM it back. Finally, after editing the interview I post it.

Q: How can I be interviewed?
A: Send me a PM with a link to one of your fics and I'll send a PM telling you if I accept or not.

Q: Are Shipping Fics and Previews allowed to be interviewed?
A: Yes, Shipping Fics are allowed. Previews are not though, because most of the previews don't show much detail about the fic. The fics have to be posted.

Helper

Psychic is my helper.

- Don't ask me to replace her. I chose her, and I could change her whenever I want to.

- Psychic will always double-check on the things she will announce by PMing me to make sure first, so everything she will say is true.

When I'm not available, Psychic will work on the interview with the helper we chose, and when they're both done Psychic will post it. No one else, only Psychic.

- Please remember that any PMs that go to her about this thread get forwarded to me, and I do the same.

Other stuff

- After I finish from inteviewing the authors on the list, I will take a short break, then return to interviews. During that short break, you are allowed to PM me with ideas and post here if you have any questions Don't post ideas, PM them. And don't PM questions, post them.

- To the authors I didn't accept, you get to have unlimited chances. Just try your best, practice makes perfect. Please keep it mind that I am able to not give you any chances. You should be thankful that you even HAVE chances. I'll refuse it if you just keep on writing horrible fics and I'll also refuse it if I saw you flaming anybody in the forums.

- Authors are allowed to get interviewed again only if they wrote more fics.

Any mistakes, PM me.

~Timid Kyogre

Kiyohime
11th January 2006, 9:33 PM
Interesting idea. oO;; It sounds fun. I'd DEFINITELY read Saber's interview..XD But you should also interview the lesser-known and beginner authors so they can be in the limelight and people would read their stories. Give everyone a chance, etc, etc. xD

Ledian_X
11th January 2006, 9:59 PM
Hmm..I'd like to read Burnt Flower's interview to gain insight into her mind, which comes up with with scary stories. Then there's you Scrappy! Let's see what makes you tick! =P Either way, this is very interesting! Go for it! This should be fun!

LX

IceKing
11th January 2006, 10:12 PM
Hmm..I'd like to read Burnt Flower's interview to gain insight into her mind, which comes up with with scary stories. Then there's you Scrappy! Let's see what makes you tick! =P Either way, this is very interesting! Go for it! This should be fun!

LX

Suprisingly enough, she is actually quite a pleasant and nice person XD Unfortunately, her beign so pleasant and nice from talking to me an others is holding back her writing ;__;

Here's an idea: why don't you say who the author to be interviewed is beforehand so people can submit questions

Lady Myuu
11th January 2006, 10:23 PM
You know, just a sugestion but perhaps you should have a sort of poll of like three authors you might interview? and the order of votes is the order of interviews...

I'd be interested in Iceking's interview cuz he's all ready an interesting person to talk too. Scrap too... Ooh and Renegade though I think I know everything about her fic through and through (happens when you close friends XD)

Ledian_X
11th January 2006, 10:26 PM
Suprisingly enough, she is actually quite a pleasant and nice person XD Unfortunately, her beign so pleasant and nice from talking to me an others is holding back her writing ;__;

Here's an idea: why don't you say who the author to be interviewed is beforehand so people can submit questions

There's a thought. And yeah, I talk to Burnt Flower and Scrap frequently so, yes she's a nice person. Anyway, I second the motion to reveal the first author!

LX

Dilasc
11th January 2006, 11:44 PM
I wonder if anyone would read an interview of me, or if they'd just not care about my words in favor of other authors, as per usual. I have far too much to say to NOT want to be interviewed though.

The idea is good, but I seriously think you should not choose people's favorite authors, and opt instead to interview a bunch of underdogs instead, simply because they are not known, and need their chance to shine.

Seijiro Mafuné
11th January 2006, 11:47 PM
I'd read. I think there should be an emphasis on the lesser-known authors, however.

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
11th January 2006, 11:48 PM
XD. I was mulling an Idea like this over. Beat me to it. I'm sorta looking forward to it, mt questions were all simple, I wanna see what you'll do

Kiyohime
11th January 2006, 11:58 PM
Relax, she/he's doing random authors. Not ones based on how well or less known they are. Let's not be biased here, okay? I'm sick and tired of this whole "well-known" authors versus "underdog" authors rivalry ********. It's petty, it's irritating, and it's ridiculous. You write because you write, and that's that. Popularity does NOT NEED to be a factor. It's just interviews for Chrissake.

billy5772
12th January 2006, 12:10 AM
Awww, this idea is awesome! These interviews should be very interesting to read. I can't wait till the first one! Billy apologizes for not actually adding anything to the thread, but he just wants you to be encouraged by his enthusiasm for the idea.

Seijiro Mafuné
12th January 2006, 12:18 AM
He's the one who said that certain authors take preference. Not my fault I doubt I take preference.

Negrek
12th January 2006, 12:23 AM
Interesting idea. How are you going to select the author, though? There are so many on here that they wouldn't really fit on a poll, and as you can see, there are already many different opinions on who you should pick otherwise. And if we had nominations or something like for the awards, it would take even longer to do each interview.

So I think it's a neat idea, but just the fact that it will probably get an overwhelming response could mean, IMO, that you would find the task a bit... overwhelming.

Eternal Daydreamer
12th January 2006, 12:29 AM
To pick, I think you should put almost every author on a slip of paper then put all the scraps in a hat. Then draw one.

Honestly, good idea. Can't wait for Klaus's interview. His will be wild and zany as always. Hopefully.

Lady Myuu
12th January 2006, 12:46 AM
I think we just need to let her (guessing by the 'water goddess' its a her) choose who she wants to interview first as it is her choice since she started this. When I meant poll I meant she would pick out three authors that she would look forward to interviewing and letting peopel vote who goes first.

Then the sumbitting question one was a good idea too... its not really our choice who gets chosen in the end. Let the thread owner decide.

RaZoR LeAf
12th January 2006, 1:12 AM
Don't forget there's a Non-Pokemon section too. Not everyone here writes Pokemon fiction, and it would be unfair to ignore people for this. Otherwise, this is a great idea, it'd be interesting to hear of people's reasons and backgrounds behind their writing.

Kamex
12th January 2006, 1:15 AM
Good idea. I'm sort of concerned with the questions, though... Make sure they're good. Maybe simple and straightforward, maybe specific and efficient, maybe the most wondered question. But try and make them good ones, however you do so. ^^

Ledian_X
12th January 2006, 1:15 AM
Yeah! Non pokemon authors deserve a shot at this. So, we got to add them in. It's only fair. PX has a point. He always does.

LX

IceKing
12th January 2006, 2:15 AM
Relax, she/he's doing random authors. Not ones based on how well or less known they are. Let's not be biased here, okay? I'm sick and tired of this whole "well-known" authors versus "underdog" authors rivalry ********. It's petty, it's irritating, and it's ridiculous. You write because you write, and that's that. Popularity does NOT NEED to be a factor. It's just interviews for Chrissake.

Honestly, do you think people would rather read an interview of a beloved Serebii author who has been around for years or some new guy who got about 2 reviews and nobody knows? Not saying it's exactly the fairest of situations, but I think we should acknowledge the fact that there are some more popular people (e.g., Breezy and Dragonfree) that people would love to read a interview from. I think perhaps we should do two interviews a week conducted by two diffferent people: one of a more well known beloved serebii author and a less known/beginnier author

Kiyohime
12th January 2006, 2:25 AM
Yes, I'm well aware of it, but I REALLY WOULD LOVE IT IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP *****ING ABOUT IT AND BRINGING IT UP EVERYWHERE. I know I'm overreacting in some aspects, but this is really starting to grate on my nerves like nothing else.

Negrek
12th January 2006, 2:31 AM
Yes, I'm well aware of it, but I REALLY WOULD LOVE IT IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP *****ING ABOUT IT AND BRINGING IT UP EVERYWHERE. I know I'm overreacting in some aspects, but this is really starting to grate on my nerves like nothing else.
I was pretty tired of it after about the first three days, actually. So ditto on the above.

I kind of like IceKing's idea, although honestly, I don't care. Personally, I don't have a preference one way or the other: I would find reading an interview with an long-standing author as enjoyable as reading one with a new one.

Kiyohime
12th January 2006, 2:38 AM
Same here. I don't think a popular author's comments and answers would be any less interesting than those of a beginner (although Saber may be the exception. XD)

Iceking's idea is good...nice and democratic. P:

Burnt Flower
12th January 2006, 3:15 AM
Man, this idea is great! :D

I'm very interested in reading these interviews, though you have to prepare yourself - this idea is starting to become very popular. ;D I'm excited about this because it'll give an in-depth look to the authors and you'll learn new things about them. Will all the interviews have the same questions, though?

Sorry for not giving any new ideas... ^^;

Lady Myuu
12th January 2006, 3:23 AM
The one interviewing should have a list of basic questions you ask for each author and then perhaps a list of sumbitted ones? Just a suggestion.

off topic: ooh someone avoided the censor << >>

anyway...

yeah. This will be fun.

IceKing
12th January 2006, 3:33 AM
off topic: ooh someone avoided the censor << >>

OH GREAT AND MIGHTY MOD OF DOOM! WE BESEECH YOUR FORGIVENESS AND BEG FOR YOUR MERCY! DO NOT LAY YOUR WRATH UPON HE WHO HAST SINNED UPON OURST SEREBETH! *throws dead miltank at feet*

Yes, I too am sick of the popularity fighting. I say all writers should join hands and sing Koomabayah.

In fact, it'll go like this. Everyone who wants to join hands and sing Koombayah put this in your sig "I have joined hands and sung Koombayah with Serebii's fanfiction writers. By doing this, I have overcame the popularity barrier"

billy5772
12th January 2006, 3:34 AM
One thing that has occurred to Billy is to ask this question: will the interview be more personally oriented or strictly fic-based? I think a good mixture of both would be most entertaining. [/1.5 cents]

Eternal Daydreamer
12th January 2006, 3:38 AM
:is going to put odd saying in sig: Thanks IceKing for saying those wise words.

Plight
12th January 2006, 5:28 AM
This is a great idea! Which is weird because I was writing random interview questions for some people on this site (some really general questions) while I was doing my AP Euro notes.

Along with interviewing authors, how about reviewers as well? And just readers?

Like once a month there can be a featured fanfiction (chosen by YOU) and you interview the author, faithful reviewers and readers. That could be cool. Like get inside stories, find out where some of the ideas actually came from and how they evolved into the fic it is today.

Yamato-san
12th January 2006, 6:18 AM
- Please don't beg to be interviewed, I choose a random author each week. Everyone gets to have a chance to be interviewed.

Everyone you say? Even those who haven't updated in a while but still leave behind a few posts in the Author's Cafe to let you know they're still working on it?

xXSaberXx
12th January 2006, 8:16 AM
Omfg this is secks. :3

If I was interviewed though, I'd probably have to be tied down to a chair and given multiple shots of seriousness in it's liquid form. :3

Then I could answer maybe like, SEVEN questions. :3

I think going in random order is an excellent idea. Overrated, underrated, dun matter. Just give it a whirl. :3 Awesome idea, and I'll definetly read everyone's responses, just cause everyone here is pretty awesome. ^.^

GUD IDEA ROFL!111one

Timid Kyogre
12th January 2006, 8:55 AM
But you should also interview the lesser-known and beginner authors so they can be in the limelight and people would read their stories. Give everyone a chance
Yes I know, there are some really good beginner writers that didn't get much reviews. I'll search for them, but I seriously can't interview authors who can't write well.

Nice idea ^_^ Sure I'll do that, but I wont choose stupid questions for obvious reasons...

Relax, she/he's doing random authors. Not ones based on how well or less known they are. Let's not be biased here, okay? I'm sick and tired of this whole "well-known" authors versus "underdog" authors rivalry ********. It's petty, it's irritating, and it's ridiculous. You write because you write, and that's that. Popularity does NOT NEED to be a factor. It's just interviews for Chrissake
Exactly. I've seen many good authors that didn't get much reviews, and this is their chance to shine. Like I said before in the rules don't beg to be interviewed. When I find that unnoticed author I'll ask for someone else's opinion of that author.

there are already many different opinions on who you should pick
Yes I know but I'm going to choose, they're just listing their ideas. This is just like when you are waiting for err...err...Let's say for example ehh...Jessica Simspon? yeah, this is just like when you are waiting for Jessica Simpson to be interviewed. And then you have to wait and wait till her inteview comes.

Interesting idea. How are you going to select the author, though
So nobody would get mad I'll write three author's names in a piece of paper and let my little brother choose :D

I'm sort of concerned with the questions, though
The questions depend on the author and his/her fic

Don't forget there's a Non-Pokemon section too. Not everyone here writes Pokemon fiction, and it would be unfair to ignore people for this.
I know, I thought of that before I posted the thread

Honestly, do you think people would rather read an interview of a beloved Serebii author who has been around for years or some new guy who got about 2 reviews and nobody knows?
In some interviews you will know a bit about the popular authors, and like I said before I will choose great authors that are unnoticed. Sure, some of you won't know them but you'll have a chance to. And you will read his/her fic and him/her won't be unnoticed anymore, and will possibly be nominated in awards and all of that.

though you have to prepare yourself - this idea is starting to become very popular
And I'm not Superwoman, I can't update every second :D

Everyone you say? Even those who haven't updated in a while but still leave behind a few posts in the Author's Cafe to let you know they're still working on it?
I'm looking for someone here who knows authors well, both "popular" and "unpopular" just to help me a bit. Please if you know someone PM me.

If I was interviewed though, I'd probably have to be tied down to a chair and given multiple shots of seriousness in it's liquid form
Nah not really ^_^ Just be yourself don't act like someone else so everyone will get the chance to see who you really are

EDIT: I am happy to announce...After I forced my brother to choose one of three papers...Burnt Flower is going to be interviewed this week! :D
I got three papers and wrote names of popular authors on them, and then I let my little brother choose. Why popular authors this week? I thought we should start off with them first, then later (and after I search well) I'll choose an unnoticed one. And again PLEASE if you know anyone who knows authors well please PM me! I need that help!

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
12th January 2006, 9:53 AM
Why hello... My name is Sapphire and I would be glad to answer anything...

Seriously... Just kidding... Good idea, and I'd love to see Typhlogirl's and Saber's Interviews, as they shall make us laugh histerically.

Timid Kyogre
12th January 2006, 10:11 AM
List of Authors Waiting To Be Inteviewed (Look at first post)

What does that mean? Thats the list of the authors that are going to be interviewed sooner or later ^_^

If your name isn't up there then send me a PM, and if your name is up there and you don't want to be interviewed send me a PM

~Timid Kyogre

mindripper
12th January 2006, 1:36 PM
Why not make it real time, like a press conference. The point of this is to solicit impromptu answers, right? I think its better to simply sanction a time and fire one question after another, than to post all the questions and let the author answer at own discretion.

I should be ok for answering some stuff, but would gladly let someone like Piney etc take my place. Guess it should be ok if everything is random. Perhaps you should make everything totally random, because anything otherwise would ask the question of how you split people into popular/ not popular etc. Opens up another can of worms.

Brian Powell
12th January 2006, 1:51 PM
I like the idea of being interviewed and answering questions, though I doubt I'll ever be interviewed since I'm not as popular as you people around here. I'm only known by about... 5 or 7 people... no matter how much work I put in. --

Jetx
12th January 2006, 1:52 PM
I'm just wonderin', who's deciding who's popular? I skimmed the posts and didn't read them hugely. But most of the people who are 'popular' are reviewers. For example, would i be called a popular author? No. It's because although I spend alot of time here, nobody notices apart from in the cafe, because I don't review. Surely I'm not alone.

While scimming i realised that i'm not the only one concerned.

And say the author isn't around for the interview? then what? I only just got back from the hospital, if you were to interview me and i was still there would you just leave it all week or ask another author? Although i do think this is a good idea.

Timid Kyogre
12th January 2006, 3:13 PM
You can't decide who's popular. Please don't make this complicated. Okay lets say for example the author who's about to be interviewed is in the hospital or whatever. If he/she is staying there for a long time then we will interview another author then after that do an interview with the author who was in the hospital. If he/she is staying there for a few days then we will have to wait.

Please don't make me repeat this, I only interview the author's who write good stories. Popular or not I don't care, this is the "unpopular" authors chance to get more reviewers. I'm still searching so don't worry.

Always read the first post because sometimes I will add new stuff in it, and it includes new rules.

Any questions you would like to ask to Burnt Flower PM them to me before the interview. I will not accept all questions, just the questions that are important and make sense.

Something you should know: Right now I am very sick so I might be a bit stupid and dumb sometimes, hehehe ^_^

~Timid Kyogre

Ledian_X
12th January 2006, 3:24 PM
Well, looks like everything here's settled. Kyorge, good luck to ya! This'll be pretty cool. Can't wait to see the interviews and I hope you have fun reading everyone's stories. No other questions from me right now. Just wishing you well! So, let's get this party started!

LX

Jetx
12th January 2006, 3:39 PM
Oh good, thanks for sorting that. :D

IceKing
12th January 2006, 8:54 PM
Haha, so Burnt Flower shall be selected first. Considering how I talk to her all the time, I don't need to ask her any questions XD Also, there's a bit of a problem with your brother choosing (lol, I'm sorry to nitpick). Little kids tend to go for the cooler names like Burnt Flower while there are plenty of good authors with crappy names

Timid Kyogre
12th January 2006, 8:58 PM
The papers are folded :D And besides, my little brother is "too cool to be a kid" -__-

He's an idiot, that's why I picked him :p

Any questions you would like to ask PM me NOW!!! :D

~Timid Kyogre

Burnt Flower
13th January 2006, 10:33 PM
Wow, I'm so happy to be the first one to be interviewed. :D

*twirls around*

I have a question, though: Which authors' names are you gonna write down on a piece of paper next - will it be the three next people on the list or will it be random? :3

Saffire Persian
13th January 2006, 11:03 PM
Hmm.. very intiguing idea. I like it. ^^.. Can't wait to read Burnt Flower's interview.. ^^ Nice job thinking this up.

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 8:37 AM
*Steps out of door with a few papers in hands* ITS HERE! :D The interview!

Well...Here's it ^_^ I will pick the new author today so I'll have time to interview, read fics etc.

Burnt Flower's Current Fics:

A Life's Worth (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=60277)

Within One's Reach (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=63634)

Blessed Liquid (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=63635)

Contaminated Freedom (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=97431)

Two of a Kind (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=80715)

Episode One: Interview With Burnt Flower - The Horror Mistress

Hi! Today we feature a very talented author who enjoys writing horror, she is also known as The Horror Mistress, and is the author of the amazing fic Two of A Kind...Burnt Flower!
You know, I still haven't gotten over the shock of being interviewed first... O___O But hiya everyone!!! =D ...*tumbleweed rolls by* XP

So, how does it feel to be known as The Horror Mistress here at SPP?
It's actually kinda funny since I only put that title after my friend, LilyPichu, said I was a 'Horror One-shot Mistress'. I tried to put the whole thing in the Custom User Title box, but it didn't fit so I shortened it to 'Horror Mistress'. :p

What inspired you to write horror, Why didn't you write any other kind of story?
You know, I wish I could say that I started writing horror because I saw an extremely scary horror movie that made me pee in my pants in terror or had a hallucination involving beheaded, rabid squirrels that were after my blood, but the reason is pretty boring. :P I started writing horror when I was reading a yaoi manga while listening to the Avril Lavigne song 'Slipped Away'...x____x *dies*

It still makes me go 'WTF' after all this time. XD

What helped you write your One Shot Contaminated Freedom?
Fenit (IceKing) helped me a lot. :3 At that time, he was writing the first chapter of Whirl Island Quest at an extremely fast speed while I was half-heartedly writing a sentence every hour or so; he told me to keep writing and always checked up on my progress. I finally posted my one-shot at midnight. o-o I definitely have to thank him for pushing me forwards, otherwise Contaminated Freedom wouldn't be posted.

...Also touching raw meat while helping my mom in the kitchen helped. XD

When will the next chapter of Two of A Kind come? A lot of people have been waiting
*crickets chirp*...They are? xD But yeah, I'll try to finish the third chapter after I try to finish reading and reviewing this HUGE list I had pending for over six months. O_x Probably this month with luck. ;3

Why was it on hiatus in the first place?
It's still on hiatus because I chat too damn much and I suffer from a seemingly eternal writing procrastination. ^^;;;

Does the title 'Horror Mistress' describe who you really are, or you're the exact opposite of horror?
I'm the essence of true evil. >=)

...*is pelted with tomatoes*

Actually, I'm pretty nice and polite to everyone unless someone starts to bully someone else...then I change completely. I scare myself, sometimes. 0_0;

A Life's Worth was a really sad one shot, if you were in the little girl's place would you do the same thing?
Would I follow the orders of an evil, satanic doll, who commands me to steal a dagger from a defeated, dead soldier and kill an innocent Zigzagoon in cold blood in the vain hopes my murdered mother would come back to life?

...I think I would. :D

How did you have the ability to describe the desert in Blessed Liquid, did you visit an area close to a desert?
I was near the Atacama Desert in Chile when I got the idea for Blessed Liquid. :D It kinda popped into my mind when I was showering... o__o;

What funny moments did you have as a child? :D
Three moments immediately come to mind, though I don't know if the rest of them will find them freakingly disturbing instead of funny. ;D

I loved My Little Pony dolls when I was a little girl, and luckily for me, one of my best friends had this LARGE collection of them. So one day, my friend and her sister were playing innocently until I came over to her house. Everything seemed normal enough until the pony I was controlling (StarFire) began to tell the other ponies how much she hated them and how nobody loved her (at this point my friends had this 'What the heck is going on' expression :P). I threw the poor pony out of the window and told my friends calmly that 'StarFire' commited suicide. O___O

Another one was one scenario I had come up for my Barbie doll. I shaved her whole head and placed her against a lit lightbulb. I imitated her screams of: "Save me, Ken! I'm buuuuuuurning!" But of course, poor Ken had come late since Barbie's head had completely melted. ;)

The third childhood moment was on my eighth birthday. I got this cool laboratory kit as a gift and I was utterly gleeful with it. So I decided to cut a worm in half and put each part in a test tube filled with water and observe how it's body decomposed after a whole week. The thing is...I was overcome with a horrible guilt about killing the worm - I started to totally avoid the room where I placed the test tubes. I began to imagine that the worm had come back to life and its two body parts were lurking in the shadows for the right moment to strike. :P

I was so utterly scared that the worm would get revenge and kill me in my sleep that I hid under my bed. XD So one day I gathered all my courage, took a hold of the test tubes, and went outside. I screamed, "Be free, worm. BE FREE!!!" So I hurled the test tubes like a grenade against a tree and.....it shattered, sending glass pieces everywhere...and the worm pieces were eaten by a pack of hungry birds... but my intentions were good, right? XD

What made you realize you enjoyed writing horror?
When I started seeing people in a whole different, unbiased way. When I began to understand better - and get into the mind - of what others consider the "rejects" of society. When my previous dislikes for the phrases 'get a life' and 'he/she doesn't have a life' turned into utter hatred. When I realized that writing and seeing other people enjoying my work, made me feel a lot better when I had a hard day.

All of that made me realize that I indeed loved writing horror.

If you were going to act in a horror movie, what part would you play?
Either the demented/insane/demonic child or the chain-wielding, masked lunatic. XDDDD

What helps you write all of these dark fics?
Everything. Seriously, every single second, I come up with hundreds of different ideas for one-shots. ;3 But I usually get more disturbing ideas when I'm feeling depressed.

Misty and Ash, or May and Ash?
LOL! About five years ago, I was this loyal supporter of the Ash/Misty pairing and went to AAML.com. xD Now I could care less if they paired up in the anime or not. =P But still, I still pick Misty and Ash; I'm now a fandom shipper.

What interview will you read as soon as it gets posted?
DEFINITELY: IceKing, Scrap, Elemental Charizam (if he gets interviewed), xXSaberXx, Ledian_X, Typhlogirl... - actually, I'll read them all. =D

What's the thing that gives you writer's block?
AIM. Hands down. XP

After I downloaded that program and started to chat with the rest of SPPF's authors, I started to write and review a lot less; to tell you the truth, I pretty much stopped reviewing altogether. ;-;

Alright people, this has been our interview with the one and only Horror Mistress ^_^ Tune in for more interviews!

...I still can't believe I was just interviewed. o_____o But thanks to everyone who read this interview, Timid Kyogre, and her little brother. XD *waves* =D

~Timid Kyogre

Typhlogirl
14th January 2006, 8:50 AM
I loved My Little Pony dolls when I was a little girl, and luckily for me, one of my best friends had this LARGE collection of them. So one day, my friend and her sister were playing innocently until I came over to her house. Everything seemed normal enough until the pony I was controlling (StarFire) began to tell the other ponies how much she hated them and how nobody loved her (at this point my friends had this 'What the heck is going on' expression :P). I threw the poor pony out of the window and told my friends calmly that 'StarFire' commited suicide. O___O

O-M-F-G. That just made me completely LMFAO, Burnt Flower. Starfire commited suicide! OMG, that is GOLD RIGHT THERE.

That was very...*unsure how to respond* enlightening! Yeah! Who knew you were such an interesting child! XDDDD I'm still laughing.

That was an awesome interview. I hope they are all as entertaining as this one!! XD

-;157;

P.S. Who is next Timid Kyogre?

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 9:03 AM
*Rips paper to eleven little pieces* CHRIS GET A PEN
*gets pen, doesn't write*
*Runs to room and gets pencil*
*writes numbers from one to eleven fast*
CHRIS, PICK A PAPER!!
Chris: I can see a three!
JUST PICK A PAPER

Number Ten...Gah

ten...ten...ten

Negrek :D

Congratz!!!! :D:D:D

~Timid Kyogre

Lady Myuu
14th January 2006, 9:05 AM
wow that was an interesting interview o.o makes me wish I knew burnt flower as a child >:D

suggestion, you could link the interview on the front page so that people can easily find it?

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 9:06 AM
Already did :) By the way it may take some time since I'm writing a new chapter for my fic, so please don't be hasty!

~Timid Kyogre

Lady Myuu
14th January 2006, 9:11 AM
oops bahaha didn't seei it XD I R BLIND.

and no rush o.O your doing this for us out of your own time. Its not like we are paying you to do this... o.o

Shadowcat
14th January 2006, 9:16 AM
Burnt Flower's interview is damn effing hilarious. I luff it. Anyways.... Saber's shall be extremely funny IMO.

Shiny_deoxys
14th January 2006, 9:34 AM
Burnt Flower's interview is damn effing hilarious. I luff it.

Ditto. I couldn't agree more. This interview thing was a great idea. I can't wait to see some of my favorite authors get interviewed, and also have some unnoticed authors brought to my attention. Anyway, I've got some Burnt Flower fics I need to read now, so ta ta.

Joshua - Shadow Brigadier
14th January 2006, 9:36 AM
O.o I only just noticed this thread. WTF is wrong with me?

Love the interview with Burnt Flower. And I'm indeed looking forward to reading a few of these interviews.

Joshua

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 9:46 AM
*Hits head on wall* I don't know what's wrong with me these days!

I forgot to add a few people to the list (Just a few) So if you are supposed to be in the list but I forgot to write your name please PM me! I have bad memory

And I'm listening to a song I can't stop listening to, and I can't write...-__-

I'm so sorry! Please check if you're on the list or not

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
14th January 2006, 9:46 AM
Anyways... I just PM'ed you with the authors I'd like to see being interviewed. (Skywing Knight Joshua) Oops! Did I say that outloud? And three others...

CHeSHiRe-CaT
14th January 2006, 10:07 AM
lmfao, I found myself laughing through Burnt Flower's the entire time XD

When I was little, my sister would leave out her entire Barbie collection in her room. I'd take all of them, snap their heads off, and rip their clothes off @_@ Sister gets home from school to find a sea of headless, naked Barbies flowing throughout the room. I now realize that Barbies are good objects of tortures. My compliments tew Burnt Flower >3

This was an awesome idea for a thread, Timid Kyogre ^_^ As everyone else, I'm looking forward to seeing Saber's interview XD

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 10:30 AM
It is possible that I may interview two people together at the same time but I'm still thinking about it...I doubt if I'll be able to interview next week (Probably from January 22 till err...End of January) Becuase of a few things. I didn't say I will I just said that I'm thinking about it.

Negrek is going to be interviewed like I said so please read the fic if you didn't and ask questions! I'm not going to interview unnoticed authors if people didn't care and didn't ask any questions.

~Timid Kyogre

IceKing
14th January 2006, 4:39 PM
*walks in*

LOL! I knew Burnt Flower's interview would be great. I told ya it would be awesome her telling her about her insane childhood, though I never heard the worm one XD I find it kinda ironic that she wanted to write horror after listening to Avril Lavigne and reading yaoi XD To some people, both are the epitome of horror. Ah well, I feel really bad about the fact taht she doesn't do anything after getting AIM. We did start a new system where she has to write a sentence before responding, though at best it adds a new paragraph a day XD. 23 pages of chapter three....

Also, everyone PM Burnt Flower her and tell her NOT to delete all her fics if she doesn't complete her lame attempt to review me and get back in the spirit. There's no way she can do it XD

whit19
14th January 2006, 4:59 PM
Wow, neva thought we'd get author interviews. Good idea. :)

Negrek
14th January 2006, 7:02 PM
Well, that was quite amusing. And I sympathize with the AIM thing; that's why I no longer use any instant messengers.

I can't believe I'm going to be interviewed next! I'm so excited!

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 7:22 PM
Thanks IceKing :p I thought it was a freaky question first but when I got her answer...I was laughing so hard that my brother told me to shut up

Please read the first post again, new stuff are added

~Timid Kyogre

Flaming Lip
14th January 2006, 7:35 PM
XD 'Starfire commited Suicide!'

So Burnt Flowerish! Oh, oh, oh! Negrek! More fun!

These interviews turned out better than I expected, I can't wait till the next.

Saffire Persian
14th January 2006, 7:40 PM
Ohh.. Negrek's next.. I absolutely have to think of questions for this one. Anyway, Burnt Flower's interview was infinitely amusing, and I was very much entertained. I can also sympathize with the AIM thing.. being a user myself.. Dear me... XD And the My Little Pony thing.. Indeed, Burnt Flower is indeed the Mistress of Horror - having suicidal ponies from a young age. ^^ Brilliant, yes.

Timid Kyogre
14th January 2006, 8:40 PM
Send questions. NOW

I already sent the interview O_O

~Timid Kyogre

Kiyohime
14th January 2006, 9:36 PM
LMAO

B_F, I hail you now. Starfire commited suicide caused me to inhale my cough drop. XP We all are in awe of you when you were a child. XD

xXSaberXx
14th January 2006, 10:07 PM
Mistress Burnt Flower was a very disturbed child. :3

>.> Though we have the same tastes in barbies. I did almost the exact same thing with Barbie and Ken, only I flushed Barbie down teh toilet. :PPPPPPPP

*hails to* BF! YOU ROCK!

Seriously though. Starfire. *mourns* :3

That made me laff. That and the melting barbie head. *gets mental image*

MWAHAHAHHA!

Good luck with your interview, Negrek! ^.^

Mimori Kiryu
14th January 2006, 10:14 PM
I knew Burnt Flower's interview would be great! Such an interesting childhood...o.o No wonder you write such good horror, my friend ^_~

Negrek's up next? Nice. Can't wait to read it. D:

Kamex
15th January 2006, 12:09 AM
Nice interview Burnt Flower. I'm glad this interview thing worked out great. You can learn a lot about authors through this (not to mention get some writing tips, too).

Good luck, Negrek (bleah, luck... as if being interviewed is a difficult and painful process, XD).

Plight
15th January 2006, 1:26 AM
I hope my child (cough, when I have a kid... IF I have a kid) turns out to be like Burnt Flower. Because then I would number one, have my own personal Burnt Flower and how one heck of a great kid.

I enjoyed that a lot. It's great to know a little more about your favorite authors. And I can relate to a lot of things that were said, like the Barbie thing. I shaved my sister's Barbie's hair off all the time. Half the time I expected it to grow back, but it didn't. Those annoying holes stared back at me everyday, making me feel bad for making my sister cry. But then I got over it.

These are wonderful! I can't wait to read Negrek's! I'm an avid fan of hers (though my review was Clouded Sky never actually made it to FF.net)

Timid Kyogre
15th January 2006, 11:49 AM
I sent the interview, its going to be posted very soon. Right now I'm writing a new chapter for my fic so it may be delayed. If Negrek didn't send the answers soon it could also be delayed.

Remember, always check the first post cause I'll add a few stuff there every now and then.

~Timid Kyogre

Burnt Flower
15th January 2006, 5:20 PM
Whoa, who would've known people would be so interested in my freaky childhood tales? XP

I hope my child (cough, when I have a kid... IF I have a kid) turns out to be like Burnt Flower. Because then I would number one, have my own personal Burnt Flower and how one heck of a great kid.
You, sir, owe me a new gum. I swallowed mine by laughing so hard. XD

These interviews are fabulous fun! ;D

I'll be sure to read Negrek's interview next. :3

Timid Kyogre
15th January 2006, 6:00 PM
If I had a daughter that throws her ponies out of the window and says "*name of pony* commited suicide" I'd hug her to death :D I never liked Ponies and when I was young, and I used to hate Barbies.

Did you tell your mom, Burnt Flower? What'd she say? :D

~Timid Kyogre

Ryano Ra
15th January 2006, 6:10 PM
Wonderful, wonderful!

I love this idea, and I loved Burnt Flower's interview. Everyone has basically stolen everything I've wanted to say, but let me say that that interview was enjoyable and good. I'd love to read Negrek's. ^^

Power Shot
15th January 2006, 6:36 PM
Whoa, sometimes I wish I was interviewed. Meh, no one knows me.

That was pretty good, kinda interesting to see the thoughts of other writers. Now then, *returns to Microsoft Word Processor*

Timid Kyogre
15th January 2006, 8:38 PM
*Comes out of door with INTERVIEW written on it with a few papers* ITS HEEEEEEEEEEREE!! THE INTERVIEW!! :D

*Silence*

Negrek's Current Fics:

The Ninetales' Curse (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=76178)

Episode Two: Interview With Negrek - The Slugma Extraordinaire

Hello! ^_^ Today we are interviewing another author. She has many fics but today we will be interviewing her about her only fic here on SPPF 'The Ninetales' Curse' Please welcome Negrek, The Slugma Extraordinaire!
I'm elated to be here, Timid Kyogre! And I'd like to thank our studio audience for being here with us today, too. *waves to three sleeping people out in the audience*

How did the idea of the cursed island come to your mind?
The idea for this fic came to me as I was playing my brand new LeafGreen version. Reading over the old Ninetales PokeDex data, which talks about it laying thousand-year curses on people, got me to thinking about what sort of curse it would be and what happened to the people who fell under it.

Then I just needed a setting and thought, "Duh, uncharted island in the middle of the ocean! Perfect!"

The pokedex is one of my largest sources of inspiration; if I'm ever itching to write a nice little one-shot, I can often just flip through the 'dex on one of my games and wait for an idea to jump out at me. It's great for curing writer's block.

Katherine is a Pokemon Trainer in your fic...in fics you can't usually get into every single detail when describing the character. Would you please describe Katherine a little bit more?
Eh, well, I thought that I gave pretty much all the information that would be necessary in the fic, but in summary...

Katherine's a young girl who loves adventure and exploring new places. She's from Ecruteak and is currently journeying around the Jhoto region, on the lookout for a bit of excitement. Earlier in her journey, she befriended a boy named Mark, to whom she traded a Vulpix in exchange for her growlithe, now an Arcanine. At this point, he's on his way to the Indigo Plateau to engage in the League finals. Katherine herself plans to head that way eventually, but only has six badges thus far.

There's not much else to tell that isn't already addressed in the text.

Why did you use Muk in your fic? Many people don't use Muk
I used muk because I needed something that would be able to look after Katherine's stuff while she was gone, something that nobody would want to get near, not even a member of Team Rocket.

Not to mention that I like Muk. Muk-hate makes me sad.

Why don't you post certain fics such as Clouded Sky from FanFiction.net here at SPPF?
When I joined this forum, I wanted to put my best foot forward and lead with my finest work. While I'm very fond of Clouded Sky, the earlier chapters would need to be revised before I would be willing to post them here, and I also have it posted at another forum. I figured that keeping track of three updates on it at once would just be too much, so I decided to keep it exclusive to the places that it's already posted. Also, it comes after The Ninetales' Curse chronologically, so I thought it would make more sense to lead with my revision of that instead.

My one-shots would just sink like stones on a huge forum like this, so I decided to keep them on FF.net where they would stick around. Also, there are some one-shots I've written that were more "for-fun" pieces that I didn't archive at FF.net and instead released exclusively at some smaller forums or kept to my LJ. Again, I thought that they would be consigned to oblivion on a huge board like this.

What was the most difficult thing to do in the fic?
Probably the most difficult thing to do was to keep both of the storylines running at the same rate. Because I alternate between what happens on the island and what happens with Katherine from chapter to chapter, I had to try to keep the timing consistent between them. A couple of times I almost messed up and had it be night in one place while it was still afternoon in the other, or had events occur out of order. In the end I didn't make any huge errors in that department, much to my relief.

Which author do you enjoy reading his/her fics?
Oh, I have tons of favorite authors! From here at Serebii, there's The Pinecone Tortoise, Keleri, Obsidian Blade, Sike Saner, Scrap, Dragonfree, Act, Silawen, and Farla.

My all-time favorite 'fic writer is ChicRocketJames, though. Unfortunately, he got out of the fancition business a little while ago (Noooo! Come back!)

What was your most funniest moment?
Ah, well, my life is far from filled with hilarity, but I do have one I could share, I suppose.

When I was very young, I got a little play "fashion" kit (whatever possessed the person who gave it to me, I'll never know.) One of the things in it was a compact. It utterly mystified me, although the mirror was shiny enough, and the powder did smell good and was kinda fun to pat on things...

You may be able to imagine my mother's horror when she walked into my room later to find that I had used up all of the powder by dusting it all over my bed, bookcases, tables, hair, face, arms, legs, and brother.

It's also been recounted to me that at an even younger age I gave my brother a black eye with a toy teapot; clearly, I was too young and innocent to know how to deal with him properly. Otherwise, I would have hit him harder.

If you would give a message to all of the reviewers/authors out there what would it be?
Watch out for the "edit" button. It bites (literally and figuratively).

No, no, I think I can come up with something a bit more platitudinous than that. Let's see...

Remember that the whole reason that you're in the fandom is to have fun. If it's not fun anymore, then obviously, you're doing something wrong. And at the same time, you need to respect that other people are in it for fun and not actively try to ruin it for them. Accept that some people will write about things that you don't like, but don't try to stop them from writing it. Realize that not everybody is "writing to improve," so don't bash their head in demanding that they work on their grammar. Life's much more enjoyable when you stop being serious all the time, so lighten up a bit.

This has been our review with the talented author, Negrek with her amazing fic, The Ninetales' Curse!

Thanks again for the interview, and I can't wait to see who's up next. Oh, and I hope nobody died of boredom during the interview... I'm afraid I could never afford to pay damages.

Next author announced shortly :D

EDIT: Gah I must go now, but the next author is KATIEKITTEN! :D CONGRATZ

~Timid Kyogre

Nylf
15th January 2006, 9:34 PM
Covering your brother in powder? Okay, not quite as funny as suicidal ponies and melting barbies, but still a laugh. And the comment on hitting him harder, priceless. I'm afraid that my interview won't match these two probably. Man, those rocked. And I can't wait to see KK's. She's a tough nut to crack, so some background info will undoubtedly be interesting. Can't wait.

Kiyohime
15th January 2006, 9:40 PM
Negrek uses Teapot! CRITICAL HIT! Brother goes down! HOES SNAP! Negrek wins! D:

Great interview! XD I must check out your fics at FFNet, I had no idea you wrote other fics. *feels ignorant*

*claps*

katiekitten
15th January 2006, 9:57 PM
That was a funny one, Negrek. Revenge is sweet... >=) Up and at 'em!

Eek! *hides* It's my turn next... Oh dear. Probably won't be anywhere near as funny as the others, but never mind. :)

xXSaberXx
15th January 2006, 10:13 PM
MUK HATE MAKES BABY NEGREK CRY.

D: *hugs* Me too. Pokemon Hate of any kind makes me cry. ;.;

GOOD INTERVIEWWWWWWWWWW! WHEE!

Rofl. POWDER PUFF ATTACK! Base DMG: 150 Acc: -30

:333333333333

Awesome. Good luck, Katiekitten! ^.^

mindripper
15th January 2006, 10:16 PM
Hey Negrek's interview was pretty good! TK, you mind posting the datelines for questions? Sorry if it adds to your workload, but I missed both times already. Thanks!

Sike Saner
15th January 2006, 10:19 PM
XD Oh, frell...

Yeah, the things that have been and will be said in this thread are going to kill me a thousand times over, guaranteed. I read about Burnt Flower doing sadistic little things to toys and frelling died. XD Frying things on a lit lightbulb...I used to do that, but with little plastic dinosaurs instead of Barbies (the Barbies were subjected to scissors). But the My Little Pony suicide...damn, that was just staggeringly boss awesome. XP And then we have the mental image of Negrek smacking her brother with a teapot. I immediately envisioned it as one of those clips of one sibling just giving another a good hard pow, like I see on AFV all the time. Complete with the cartoonish "bonk" sound effect to match. XP

Dragonfree
16th January 2006, 1:38 AM
oO;; *pokes the "favorite authors" answer* I had no clue I was a favorite of yours, Negrek. o.o

*snickers* StarFire committed suicide... that's a classic from now on. :D

Gotta love the powder thing too. These interviews are fun.

Saffire Persian
16th January 2006, 2:17 AM
xD I can imagine the decimation caused by a teapot.. It amuses me - and it was a very interesting interview! I look forward to Katiekitten's, too. Good luck!

Ledian_X
16th January 2006, 3:00 AM
Ahh you ladies are raising the bar for the rest of us, aren't you? Just wait..the guys here won't dissapoint! Right, guys?

*hears crickets*

Guys?

LX

Eternal Daydreamer
16th January 2006, 3:09 AM
o.o I am amazed, first Starfire (Who I wish will not commit sucide) and now the teapot of doom! I hope Negrek doesn't get hold of Veruca's pet hamster of ultimate evil! (A nod to my old fic which I deleted)

Shiny_deoxys
16th January 2006, 4:19 AM
Hey! Its a guy speaking so I will not dissapoint the Ledian_X! *everybody runs in fear of the world ending*. Aw, oh well, such is my life.

Bwa ha ha! This idea was the best of all. Its funny to see what effects a toy comitting suicide can do to us all. Or being covered with powder for that matter.

Now Katiekitten is coming up. Time to start reading.

billy5772
17th January 2006, 6:06 AM
LOL. These interviews are quite entertaining. The questions are sufficiently convo-provoking, too. Great job, author of thread.

CHeSHiRe-CaT
17th January 2006, 6:25 AM
lawl, it seems Negrek got all Ace Ventura cover-the-room-with-powder trixy on us XD Teapots are fun. Meh, you can drink from them, but...er...I suppose the porcelain doesn't leave that bad of bruises. Oh wait, thawt's soap >>; Meh, he, and prolly Negrek's mom had no idea what hit him.

Good luck, katiekitten! XD It won't be too bad. This will be good for your l33t FF rep :P Have fun, dear.

Shadowcat
17th January 2006, 6:47 AM
Negrek's interview was nice... Quite nice actually...

KATIEKITTEN! I'm looking forward to my triplet's interview... BTW, I think I did nominate her by PM'ing Timid Kyogre... But anyways, I'm looking forward to Katie's.

Timid Kyogre
17th January 2006, 9:00 AM
I am SO sorry, I didn't use the computer yesterday because I was punished (don't ask)

ANYWAY, there is just one problem right now...I don't think I will be able to use the computer as much as I used to because right now its almost 3:00am and my parents are sleeping and I'm using the computer without them knowing.

I will try my best, I am extremely sorry everyone! Please forgive me

I'm going to start with Katiekitten right now, I'll try my best to make it a bit more faster.

~Timid Kyogre

IceKing
17th January 2006, 11:45 AM
It said on the front page to post the questions (though I thought you said to PM but whatever) so my question for Katiekitten is what brought her to Serebii.

I still owe her a review from PE2K XD I really need to get on it.

Timid Kyogre
17th January 2006, 11:56 AM
Post questions for the whole idea, PM the ones you want to ask to the interviewed authors :)

*goes to edit first post*

EDIT: PM me any questions for Katiekitten right now because the interview is going to be sent soon. I'm trying to post it a bit more faster.

~xXSapphireXx~ decided that my interview should be delayed so she could learn a bit more about interviewing since when she is going to interview me nobody is going to help her. I agreed to that so please keep it in mind if you want to read my interview, its going to be posted sometime in the late interviews.

Send your questions NOW :D

~Timid Kyogre

Jetx
17th January 2006, 3:23 PM
Not to mention that I like muk. Muk-hate makes me sad.
Why did that make me laugh again? i think it's the way you said it. The 'muk-hate', LOL.

Remember that the whole reason that you're in the fandom is to have fun. If it's not fun anymore, then obviously, you're doing something wrong. And at the same time, you need to respect that other people are in it for fun and not actively try to ruin it for them. Accept that some people will write about things that you don't like, but don't try to stop them from writing it. Realize that not everybody is "writing to improve," so don't bash their head in demanding that they work on their grammar. Life's much more enjoyable when you stop being serious all the time, so lighten up a bit.
Very good advice.

Burnt Flower
18th January 2006, 2:03 AM
"Duh, uncharted island in the middle of the ocean! Perfect!"

*waves to three sleeping people out in the audience*

That made me chuckle for some reason. ;P

I loved the teapot part (especially the last line xD), since I can relate with it so well. :p I like to whack my little brother with random objects too. x3

Nice interview, Negrek!

Did you tell your mom, Burnt Flower? What'd she say? :D
At that time, I simply told her I was just playing ponies with my friends. =P However, I did tell her the whole story as a funny anecdote last year (as well as the Barbie incident); let's just say she was not amused in the least. D:

Man, these interviews were a great idea. ^^

Kamex
18th January 2006, 3:39 AM
Nice interview, Negrek. It was funny, and I liked reading the background to The Ninetails' Curse.

BTW, I didn't know you had more fanfics. Pretty modest of you to suppress any urge of throwing them out for SPPF. XD You ever gonna post 'em here, by any chance?

Negrek
18th January 2006, 5:02 AM
BTW, I didn't know you had more fanfics. Pretty modest of you to suppress any urge of throwing them out for SPPF. XD You ever gonna post 'em here, by any chance?
Yeah, I have a few. I'm not very modest, tho. I may or may not post them here, depending upon whether I ever finish them in the other places that they've been posted.

Timid Kyogre
18th January 2006, 3:04 PM
*katiekitten comes out of interview door looking worried, after a few minutes Timid Kyogre steps out of door tired. She has a few papers in hands*

FINALLY! ITS HERE! :D

Note:
Timid Kyogre = Bold
Sapphire = Italic

Katiekitten's current fics:

Phoenix (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=85007)

The Final Dance (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=102152)

Interview With katiekitten - The Kitten Phoenix

Hello! ^_^ Today we're interviewing an extremely talented author who wrote an amazing one shot The Final Dance, please welcome katiekitten!

Hi Katiekitten, my beloved triplet. Sapphire here! Timid Kyogre's Young Apprentice! And katiekitten is also the writer of 'Phoenix' and 'Waters Deep', both which were welcomed warmly by the many reviewers of The Serebii Forums!
*Waves* Hello! It's a pleasure to be here. *hugs interviewers*

So Katie, what inspired you to write Phoenix?
Well, a whole lot of different things. I was finishing another fic, and starting to feel a little sad for I loved writing it. So late one night I just lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to find an idea. I began to think up the prologue, and the next day I discussed the idea with my sister, refining it. It was a while before I was happy with the plot, but I got there in the end. I did get some inspiration from Lirael by Garth Nix, a really spectacular book. The Clayr Glacier. ^.^

Do you have favorite non-pokemon fics?
On here? Yeah, Ledian_X's Starbolts, new beginnings. I have only read the first couple of chapters, but I was really enjoying what I read. How I wish I could fly… *sighs*

Do you plan to revive your Non-Pokemon Fan Fiction, 'Waters Deep' by completing a chapter and posting, or do you plan to revise the whole Fan Fiction and repost it again?
I plan on revising the whole thing, as that will be my next project after Phoenix. I am starting to develop its plot, hopefully I will be ready to start writing soon. I am going to try and write it before posting, so people don’t have to wait months on end for the next chappie. But it might take a while… Don’t hold your breath. *odd person begins to choke and rushes out*

What helped you write such a sad one shot like The Final Dance?
Well, it was odd really. I thought up the idea ages in advance after Dragonfree's oneshots of moves, and I couldn’t be bothered at the time to write it. But I kept the idea in my mind, and when I was feeling bored and a little sad, just started typing. ^.^

Who are your favorite reviewers of the Serebii Forums?
Let's have a look see… They’re all rally good, but my favourites have to be Nylf, Golden Houou, Inscerus, (now [Tyranitar]), Tale, Klaus, mindripper and ejuknown, who were there at the bare beginnings of Phoenix and gave me some good advice. *blows kisses*

What was the best review you got?
Oddly enough, my first one, from Nylf. His comments gave me what I needed to get my act together and try harder, to improve. It worked, too. Thankies! *flashes him a thumbs up*

Do you plan to release any more Fan Fictions here on Serebii? If Yes, how many of them? And if you could treat us a little, tell us a title of the Fan Fiction?
Yes, I do, at some point in the future. You see, over Christmas I got a really funny idea, which should become a fun fanfiction, hopefully. All I will tell you is that it is called the Bunny King of Doom… *lightning flashes and an evil laugh bounces around the studio* >;D

What's the book that you recommend people to read?
Well, I could list many books! But my favourite by far that I will recommend is Sabriel. It is the first in a really exciting trilogy, filled with blood, gore, lots of action, original ideas and a little bit of romance…

Who are the authors you admire or rather, who are your favorite authors?
My favourite author has to be Tamora Pierce. Her books make my day; I read them over and over and never tire of them. *shoves books behind back and eyes audience, who are all asleep out of sheer boredom. A group of ants do a Mexican wave for no apparent reason and scuttle off*

Well, this has been our interview with katiekitten! ^_^ Tune in for more interviews!

Thanks for reading! *bows and leaves*

EDIT: The next one is...

Okay again, it's a she ^_^

And let me give you a hint...

Her avatar is a Scyther

Oh wait, that's not a good hint

She is also a mod :D

That's right...

DRAGONFREE! :D

~Timid Kyogre

mindripper
18th January 2006, 6:01 PM
minddripper

Er, you spelt my name wrongly! Hehe.

All I will tell you is that it is called the Bunny King of Doom

Hehe, Im gonna be reading that when it gets out. Nicely done, Katie.

Mimori Kiryu
18th January 2006, 6:11 PM
Nice interviews with Negrek and KatieKitten! <3 And the next is Dragonfree? This is awesome...

God I love this idea D:

Shiny_deoxys
18th January 2006, 6:24 PM
Oh good, Katiekitten has finally been interviewed!!!

Well, its nice to know what the insparation for Phoinex was. It was definatly original, I'll tell you that. And wow, I can't wait for your new fic. It will certainly be worth reading. Anyway, speaking of reading, I have homework I need to finish.

S.D.

Ryano Ra
18th January 2006, 7:58 PM
The Bunny King of Doom.

XD

That was a very enlightening review, Katiekitten, I really liked it. It held more of an atmospheric feeling that the last two reviews, so great job. And I'm definitely looking forward to Dragonfree's interview. ^^

Timid Kyogre
18th January 2006, 8:08 PM
But its gonna take some time. Well, most of my time O_O Better work on it now

Dragonfree's interview is going to be VERY long since she has millions and millions of chapters.

Please be extremely patient this time, you all know Dragonfree :)

~Timid Kyogre

Dragonfree
18th January 2006, 11:55 PM
XD Yeah, I just realized when I compiled a list of all my fics that I write WAY too much.

xXSaberXx
19th January 2006, 7:26 AM
D: BUNNEH KING OF DOOM!

MEXICAN WAVE-DOING ANTS!

D:

Teh awesomes. Nice to know where the inspiration for The Final Dance came from. :3 ODD, but none the less, YAY.

ODD sounds like OCD*. ROFL.

Nice read, Katiekitten! ^.^

OMFG DRAGONFREE NEZZEXT YAY.

D: 'Her avatar's a SCYTHER.'

Awesome hint. :P I knew who it was right away. Scyther=Dragonfree. D:

GOOD LUCK, LE MADAM DRAGONFREE! *dances around*

*whispers*

Mexican ants. :333333

*Obsessive Complusive Disorder.

Shadowcat
19th January 2006, 10:44 AM
Katiekitten's interview was excellent... I'm getting to know my triplet 10 times better...

And you should add:

'The Kitten Phoenix' for katiekitten's title, since Burnt Flower and Negrek got such cool ones...

I shall post an update on my progress...

I've been chosen to read 'The Quest for the Legends', 'Life of a Character', 'Curse', and a few more one-shots by Dragonfree.

I've finished most of 'The Quest for the Legends' as I've been a closet reviewer... Sowwy Dragonfree... And I've finished 'Curse' too... I have a few more works to read...

Ooh... And a note...

I shall be receiving an injection soon... It's compulsary for all Primary Six students in Singapore, where I live... Actually, two injections... So... NO HOMEWORK FOR ME! I can read more and hopefully, lessen Timid Kyogre's load... I'm PM'ing her soon...

And oops! I'm not younger than TK. I'm older by a few months...

(Note: Please excuse my usage of 'kewl' and 'Sowwy'... I was being emo...)

Ryano Ra
20th January 2006, 1:39 AM
Oh yes, what Ledian_X mentioned, I just noticed. o.o

Hopefully, after Dragonfree's interview, you can choose to interview a male fanfiction writer, since you have already interviewed three females, Dragonfree being the fourth one. *flies away on his Zapdos*

Power Shot
20th January 2006, 2:17 AM
Yeah, men can write just as well as women can! (except me because no one cares about me).

Meh, I look forward to reading the next interview. Make it fair from now on and interview more guys though. This is turning into a chick fest, not that I'm complaining, but variety is the spice of life right?

*hears crickets a chirping*

Negrek
20th January 2006, 3:00 AM
Oh, sure, there's no reason to leave the guys out, but I'm fairly sure that there are more female authors around here than male authors, and if she's picking randomly, then statistically speaking you're going to be seeing more girls get interviewed than guys.

I suppose you could stack the selections so that there would be a greater probability of picking a guy, but that would sort of defeat the point of the whole "random selection" thing, wouldn't it?

Kiyohime
20th January 2006, 3:04 AM
It's randomized, so you can't really complain about unfairness. ^^;; Besides, what's the difference between a guy and a girl's interview? o.o;; It's no big deal IMO. XP I'm practically a guy if you're that desperate, though...XD *weak attempt at a joke backfires...badly*

Ryano Ra
20th January 2006, 3:24 AM
Negrek, that is true. There are definitely more female writers than male writers here, so randomizing the choices, you're most likely to get a female writer with the standard ratio stated. ^^

Really, I just realized that no male writer has been interviewed. ^.^;;

Scrap, there really isn't much of a difference, but it'll be pleasant to see what a male writer has to say when answering questions. One day, when I'm interviewed, I just wonder if somebody is going to ask why I write about fantasy so much, or why I love describing. ^^ I think it is about time I tell everyone Syra's Dreamland Confessions. XDDDD

Saffire Persian
20th January 2006, 6:04 AM
I'll definitely ask about why you like description, Syra. ^^.. But in any case, awesome interview, Katie. Can't wait for Dragonfree's.

Lady Myuu
20th January 2006, 7:38 AM
reading these interviews makes me wish I read more fics. I'm just so darn picky @.@ and I get distracted to easily (plus I start reading, realize that its giving me insperation and stop to write my own fic... >> stop being so insperiring guys! I can't review cuz I can't finish a story XD)

we have such interesting authors o.O We got suicidal ponies, powdered up boys and sweet authors like katiekitten who seems to put alot more thought into her stories then I do >.< *jealous*

:P lovely. I fear my interview, cuz I can't think of funny things ;;

Timid Kyogre
20th January 2006, 5:13 PM
Don't worry Lady Myuu ^_^ Your interview doesn't need to be funny, just be yourself :D

One thing...My cousin gave birth and my aunt isn't here so she'll be staying for a month at my house. My mom is going to have a few problems with her so I'll be very busy doing a few simple stuff for her. I just came out of the hospital. Its her first child so you understand the whole problem. Please give me some time.

~Timid Kyogre

Nylf
20th January 2006, 6:02 PM
I am honoured. Big thumbs up to KK, thanks. Glad to know I did my part.

Dragonfree? Hmm, this will be interesting from what I've heard.

Sike Saner
20th January 2006, 8:21 PM
Thanks to katiekitten, I will be obsessing about this "Bunny King of Doom" for a LONNNNNNNNNNG time...That interview was just frelling fun, especially with things like those ants... XD Yep, got a lot of good mental images out of that interview.

CHeSHiRe-CaT
20th January 2006, 9:09 PM
Luffy fluffy kitten interview of katie D: Practically, everyone stole what I was going to say, so "blah" :P I'm glad you think of me as a good reviewer, though I've gotten very lazy recently, Miss Kitten >>; I too need to read more fics like LadyMyuu >.<;;; Good interview ^_^

Haha :P zomg, Mistress Dragonfreel is going to beh teh interview-ed. You should ask her Scyther questions, too XD

~*Ratiosu*~
20th January 2006, 9:11 PM
*sing-song* I can't wait until I am interviewed...wow, I got an award from PC and I'm getting interviewed here...wow[/singsong]. I can't wait. Good interviewys, Kyogre.

I can't wait...till I am interviewed...and Care Bears and grilled cheese..

Timid Kyogre
21st January 2006, 6:39 PM
Hello! :D

I've added something very important in the first post. Read the list of Authors Waiting To Be Interviewed and PM me if you found any authors that don't deserve to be interviewed and need to improve their writing. I know I checked them before but I thought you also get to check for some. A lot of people have been asking for me to accept if they should be interviewed and when I have a lot of things to do I am usually hasty so I MIGHT have accepted authors that don't write well.

When you PM me please write the name of the author and why should that author's name be erased out of the list.

Remember, you don't have to do it. Its your choice

Thanks ^_^

~Timid Kyogre

Water Spirit
22nd January 2006, 10:01 AM
Heya guys! This is a post from an author who now finds herself in the Shipper's Forum to find her fic. XD

Anyway, I think this is a great idea to interview the authors and the interviews that have already been carried out are very well done and insightful into our legendary and aspiring authors of SPP. ^________^

And I agree with Lady Myuu, reading these fics does make me wish that I could read more of them. There is so much talent on these forums that it's a shame that it doesn't always get the attention it so rightly deserves. If only we had more time but that's another story.

Well, I look forward to more interviews and I'm sure the legendary Dragonfree's will be inspiring and leave us in awe. ^_^

Good luck Timid Kyogre and Sapphire! ^_________^

Water Spirit
XxX

whit19
22nd January 2006, 4:58 PM
LMAO! Afta readin the rules I figure that I won't be gettin interviewed. :p

Shadowcat
24th January 2006, 11:37 AM
Actually, there are 11 Females, and 13 Males on the list, for the guys' information. I think Shiny_Deoxys is a Male, if I'm not wrong...

It's just that two male authors chose to postpone their interviews, and one does not receive PMs.

Timid Kyogre
24th January 2006, 11:38 AM
I have PMed the interview to Dragonfree, if you have any more questions PM them to me before I post.

I'm going to copy what Sapphire just said in the first post, and a new rule is going to be added soon...

EDIT: Here are two new rules...Detailes are here

- Me and Sapphire have the right to delay someone's delay if they were chosen and didn't reply in Two Days
For example, Sapphire was going to be interviewed. I sent her a PM and she didn't reply for two days, she returns back to the list and my brother gets to choose another one. Any questions POST, don't PM.

- A rule for new rules...When a new rule is created, I'll post the details. I will not post links, you just search for it.
This one is obvious....

Always check the first post, but I'll post if there are new rules.

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
24th January 2006, 12:04 PM
Just something to spoil you guys and gals!

Timid Kyogre let me do it... We sent each other about 100 PMs today for questions and etc stuff...

ANYWAYS...

I'll give you a warning on the italics part...

That only... I did warn you...

AND!

The next person is a guy... We're not telling who... And he has up to Thursday to reply to us through PM.

And all the male authors, don't post whether you were chosen or not... We don't want to spoil the females with details of the next author until Dragonfree's interview comes along...

Elemental Charizam
24th January 2006, 6:17 PM
About Mindripper: He can't receive PMs because he abused the PM system and was banned from using it. Just send messages you want him to get to his alt account, Mindripper84, which on top of breaking multiple rules (At least two ¬_¬) also serves as his PM receiver and sender.

If he isn't banned first for the rule-breaking, of course :p

Brian Powell
24th January 2006, 6:22 PM
About Mindripper: He can't receive PMs because he abused the PM system and was banned from using it. Just send messages you want him to get to his alt account, Mindripper84, which on top of breaking multiple rules (At least two &#172;_&#172;) also serves as his PM receiver and sender.

If he isn't banned first for the rule-breaking, of course :p
Sorry but I just received a PM from him and he told me that his Mindripper84 account got banned from getting/sending PMs. His new alt acount is Rokocoro.

Elemental Charizam
24th January 2006, 6:26 PM
Oh, thanks. Won't they ban this one too though? Alt accounts AND evading bans are against the rules.

You'd think he'd understand the mods don't want him to use PMs, wouldn't you? ¬¬

Timid Kyogre
24th January 2006, 6:37 PM
Both of you, please discuss this anywhere but here.

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre
24th January 2006, 6:39 PM
*Timid Kyogre and Sapphire come out of Interview Room while Timid Kyogre has a few papers in hand*

Yes yes...I know I'm late

Here's it ^_^ (I'm kind of in a rush right now cause I have to go somewhere, so if there are any mistakes they will be corrected tomorrow. The link to this post will be added tomorrow too.)

Dragonfree's current fics:

The Quest for the Legends (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=10783)

Life of a Character (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=46105)

The Type Chart (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2509386)

Pokémon Colosseum (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=100589)

Curse (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=98784)

The Forum (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=97797)

Guilty (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=87605) (A Quest for the Legends extra)

The One (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=67671)

Sunset Beach (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=49379)

Pokémon Master (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=46853)

Irony (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=40256)

Dragonfree's current awards:

Most Dramatic Pokémon Character and Best Overall Pokémon Character: Scyther, The Quest for the Legends

Best Overall Human Character: Mark, The Quest for the Legends

Best Antagonist Human Character: Rob the Mew Hunter, The Quest for the Legends

Best Adventure Fan-Fiction: The Quest for the Legends

Best Evolution Within a Battle: Charmander into Charmeleon, The Quest for the Legends

Best Adventure Writer: Dragonfree

Best Author of 2004-2005: Dragonfree

Episode Four: Interview With Dragonfree - t3h Spwriter

Everyone HELLO! This is EPISODE NUMBER FOUR! AND FOR EVERYONE... *drumroll* WE HAVE OUR LOVELY FAN FICTION MOD! DRAGONFREE! *applaudes along with audience* LET US WELCOME HER WITH OUR LONG AWAITED, BELOVED, FRIENDLY, LOVABLE, ADORABLE, SPELL-BINDING, MAGICAL, ENCHATING, MYSTERIOUS AND MYSTICAL HUGS! *the audience all jump on stage, and everyone gives the mod a hug, one from each person... Even our interviewers*

o_O;;; *hugged by hundreds of mad authors/interviewers*

BACK ON SCHEDULE! TODAY! OUR INTERVIEW IS A ONE HOUR SPECIAL WITH THE LOVELY MODERATOR!

Or rather, the Scyther Loving Moderator...

Nah, maybe the Scytherific Moderator would be a better title? Hey, 'Scytherific' sounds nice!

*sees someone throw a bouquet of flowers to our lovely moderator*

*picks up flowers and quickly shoves them somewhere backstage where nobody notices them until after the interview*

*the three members on stage, or rather, the interviewers and Guest Interviewee on the week sit down on three comfortable chairs, with a coffee table in the middle. All three are facing the audience as they all pick up their glasses of drinks. The audience does the same*

KOOMBAYAH! *all cheer, raising their glasses, before drinking their drinks. Sapphire and Timid Kyogre, the interviewers, have decided to drink coke*

Hey, I wanted coke too.

WE SHALL START OUR INTERVIEW WITH DRAGONFREE!

*Stares at Sapphire with huge eyeballs*

Yes, Yes we are interviewing one lovely mod today, with one retarded interviewer that blabbers hopelessly ^_^ I must stop now…

Scytherfree…*Audience boo to Timid Kyogre’s crappy talk*

On with the interview now…

So Dragonfree, is it hard to be a mod and an author at the same time?
Nah, the modding is just a part of my normal forum browsing, and seeing as I'm writing rather than browsing forums when I'm in the mood to write at all, it doesn't really affect it. Well, I DO like to rapidly switch between browsing forums and writing a couple of sentences at a time sometimes, but that's just me and my must-multitask-or-die thing.

Is being a mod hard, or is it an easy job?
____It's not too bad. A few more PMs, a few threads to close/move, and a bunch of report e-mails (which admittedly can get very annoying, since there tend to be multiple reports of the same thing, and somebody has almost always dealt with the problem before I come there anyway, so most of the time it's a waste of time for me to read the reports at all).

So, I hear you're a spriter/arter too... Do you get any inspiration from your sprites/art pieces?
No, not really. It's more just the other way around; I like to draw/sprite my fanfic characters and fake Pokémon, with varying results. Technically the Leta/Letal/Letaligon evolution line used in The Quest for the Legends originally sprouted from a random 'doodle-a-bunch-of-lines-and-then-go-over-some-lines-that-make-a-somewhat-sensible-shape' thing of mine that I drew in music class sometime, but unless you count that, no.

What inspired you to write The Type Chart?
Okay, just to warn you, this is WEIRD because I have this thing for seeing extremely bizarre connections between things (just ask the people at my forums about the Pokémon on the reply/new topic/new poll/etc. buttons), but here goes: I was at school and two random guys who liked to randomly tease me in strange ways at the time were walking past me and randomly went into Kung-fu positions and yelled "Bring it on, agent!" (don't ask me what they were thinking; I don't have a clue), and SOMEHOW my strange little mind connected it to Pokémon (Scyther in particular :P) and I discovered just how much sense it makes. Yeah. Don't ask.

Is it some situation that happened in a forum what inspired you to write The Forum?
Yes, basically there was a certain forum where I had a sprite thread, which had a "three-word rule"; basically, that posting three words or less was spam. This led to my thread being locked, because (oh teh noes) I didn't post four or more words along with all of the sprites. Upon asking why a post in an art thread that contains a piece of art is spam unless it also contains four words which don't necessarily add any kind of a meaning to the post, the basic answer I got was that it wasn't allowed because the rule said so. I found that a ridiculous reason, considering that obviously the point of a "three-word rule" is to make a guideline for what sort of a post is most likely spam, and not that there is anything bad about a three-worded post in itself. (How would it be logical, for example, that a post containing a Scyther sprite and the words "Sugimori pixel-over Scyther" below it would be spam, but not a post that is the exact same aside from starting with "This is a"?) They also did not allow double posting in art threads, which they argued for with basically "If nobody commented on your last piece of art, clearly nobody is interested in your art and you shouldn't be posting it anyway." I came to the conclusion that the admins were taking the rules too seriously instead of the actual reason they made those rules in the first place, and to mock them a bit, I decided to write a one-shot about it, which pieced itself together in a very short time. Abra is the new, moral, responsible webmaster who wants the best for the community. Evolution stands for increased levels of corruption, and the spoon which Pocus stabs people with stands for bannings, basically yielding Kadabra ban-happier than Abra and Alakazam ban-happier than Kadabra. As the outcome turned out, I really liked how I pulled off the simplistic, grammatically incorrect bedtime-story style and generally liked the moral of it, so I decided to post it everywhere instead of just there as I originally intended.

If you would give another title for 'The Quest For The Legends' what would it be?
Hmm, darn, I was just thinking of a pretty good one the other day but I can't remember it now. v.v I was thinking about making a title having to do with imperfection before that.

Anyways, are you doing any more Fan Fictions? What should we expect of you? Any sneak previews to spoil all of us?
Well, I'm planning to bring back one of my early fics called The Second Clone, which is about the second attempt to create a 'super-clone' after the Mewtwo experiment failed so miserably.

What helped you write Sunset Beach?
There was a fanfic contest at TPM, where we were supposed to write a one-on-one battle between a Delcatty and a Kingler, and then I just wrote it. I actually didn't get my entry in on time - the contest was judged a day before I expected - but it remains one of my favorite fics of mine.

A lot of people read your fics and you're pretty well-known around here, who are the authors you respect and enjoy reading their fics here at SPPF?
To be honest, I read very little. I skim a lot of things, but it's not often at all that I bother reading anything all the way through, and it doesn't help that I'm horrible at catching up. Actually, I think the only currently running chaptered fic I read here (unless DarkScyther1010 brings back his Legacies) is Zerodius' Rejected. His style holds my attention, which is very rare. I do like Negrek's one-shots and "Here We Go again" posted on FanFiction.Net, but I haven't gotten around to reading The Ninetales' Curse. Oh, yeah, Act's Reflect, although I haven't read the latest chapter yet, I think. I have a tendency to fall behind on fics, too. x_X;

Who are your favorite reviewers of your Fan Fictions?
If ones outside these forums count, I do like mr_pikachu's reviews at TPM - he's a very loyal reader of The Quest for the Legends, and is constructive without ever coming across as rude.

Why do you err…Have this weird obsession with Scyther? ^_^
XD Nice question. Scyther was just another Pokémon in my Yellow (my first game) that happened to be particularly annoying to catch. In my Gold, I used one for False Swipe, and that was when I first started ranting about how much cooler Scyther is than Scizor. It still didn't really particularly stand out among all the other Pokémon I had trained on my games, and the only reason I ever included a Scyther in The Quest for the Legends was that I had already created the Mew Hunter as a Gym leader who trained Pokémon with sharp body parts, and Scyther was a natural choice for him. Now, throughout the course of chapter eleven (now ten) where the Mew Hunter and his Pokémon first appeared, I fell in love, and despite having never planned to have Scyther make another appearance in the fic, I couldn't just leave him to rot somewhere as a minor Pokémon belonging to a minor character. Time for a change of plan. I organized the climax and end of the chapter, and in fact I think Scyther was one of the best things ever to happen to the fic - he both originally brought about the increased level of communication between humans and Pokémon (the conversation between Mark and Scyther in chapter eleven/ten was the first conversation where I actually translated what the Pokémon were saying straight to English instead of leaving Mark's replies to imply what the Pokémon had just said to him) and through him I first started to include some philosophy, which in turn led to some of the more interesting twists in the fic later on.

Well people, this has been our interview yadi yadi yadah…Tune in for the next interview!

I repeat, the new interviewed author won't be announced till I get the reply

~Timid Kyogre

Kiyohime
24th January 2006, 8:26 PM
XD So that's how the Type Chart came around. And we now see why she likes Scyther so much. Granted, the bug is cool, but it'd be nice if mine didn't shatter like a Ming vase every time something prodded it. xP

Act
25th January 2006, 1:06 AM
Cute ^.^ And I got myself a plug. How nice!

Hehe, it'd always more fun to read interviews of people you know, neh? I've really liked Negrek's and Dragonfree's... probably for that reason... o.o;;

I should probably get back to reading QftL, shouldn't I? -.-

Psychic
25th January 2006, 1:20 AM
XD That seemed like a short interview. :P

Hmmm, I haven't already posted before, which is odd because I had read all the interviews. I have nothing to say about them, though, except for "OMFG STARFIRE SUICIDED OUT OF THE WINDOW XD" and I just created a new verb. I am the definition of 'cool'.

Anyways, I found my Pookie's interview to be...interesting, to say the least. I like how the answers were so weird with like, obcsure references. *awkward silence* "What?"
And I never knew how humble Scyther's past was. XD on boys fighting=Scythe=Matrix parody. The thing about that forum made me all 'wtf?' and I think a rule like that needs to be tossed out the window. With Starfire.

I feel awkward. *whooshes away*

~Psychic

Saffire Persian
25th January 2006, 1:29 AM
Dragonfree's interview does seem quite short. Still, I found it enjoyable.. I still have yet to read the rest of TQfL, though I swear I'll get to the rest of it sometime.. xD I just happen to be spontaneous in reviewing. Awesome interview, Dragonfree!

Negrek
25th January 2006, 3:18 AM
Okay, just to warn you, this is WEIRD because I have this thing for seeing extremely bizarre connections between things (just ask the people at my forums about the Pok&#233;mon on the reply/new topic/new poll/etc. buttons)
I actually understand most of them, though I have to admit that the vulpix/ninetales poll buttons being used because of the whole "many tails to choose from" throws me a bit. 0_o

Very nice interview. I found the section about Scyther the most interesting, personally.

Ledian_X
25th January 2006, 3:24 AM
So, that's what's in the mind of the Fanfic mod here. Not that I didn't know already. I wonder if Sandra will ever be interviewed. Can't wait to see who is next!

LX

xXSaberXx
25th January 2006, 3:25 AM
ROFL ROFFLES ROFL.

Connections. :D

Very interesting, Dragonfree. :D Scyther. >.> I always found them hard buggers to catch too. :D Like at the Safari Zone. OH GOD IT WAS WORSE THAN CATCHING A CHANSEY. *faints*

:P Nicey nice. That was kinda SHORT, but maybe all that coke got to them eventually and they all just decided to drop the interview and go out and frolick and play and such things. D:

HOORAY.

whit19
25th January 2006, 6:24 AM
Another great interview! :D

Timid Kyogre
26th January 2006, 6:58 AM
I got the reply! ^_^

The new interviewed author is...

Klaus! :D

Please PM me any questions you have for Klaus before I post the interview.

~Timid Kyogre

CHeSHiRe-CaT
26th January 2006, 8:43 AM
o.o; Well, a lot of it was some things I already knew about Dragonfree, but some things I didn't. Most people mentioned it, but Scyther's past was nice tew know about. GAH, I hated the Kanto Safari Zone and Scyther, but it was much easier in the Bug-catching Contest in the park *forgets the name* I luffed G/S/C ;-; Gewd interview. I've always wondered what your future plans after TQftL would be...

YUS. Teh mime-master has arrived D: Gewd luck, fellow author.

katiekitten
26th January 2006, 4:52 PM
Very nice review, Dragonfree. Very interesting...

Klaus is next! That should be fun... :)

~*Ratiosu*~
26th January 2006, 4:54 PM
I don't think your brother likes the number author I am XD

Can't wait to see Klaus's!

Timid Kyogre
26th January 2006, 5:13 PM
I updated the first post, but still have a few things left.

I have to read fourteen chapters of Klaus' fic. Sapphire finished two and I'm working on the other two. I'm still in the fourth/third chapter.

Let see...Ratiosu...14? I really don't know my brother but he loves the number 25 (He was born at 25th of February)

I just got sick again today so I might not be as active as before, but I will come online.

By the way, its not by folding the papers (My mother got a bit mad at me for wasting papers) Its by numbers. I ask my brother to choose a number from one to I don't know what. Memorize your numbers, people! :D (They change each time when an author is chosen)

~Timid Kyogre

~*Ratiosu*~
26th January 2006, 5:17 PM
I like 14 XD I was born on the 1st of February...cool.

Timid Kyogre
27th January 2006, 9:56 AM
I deleted all my PMs by mistake, and lost all of the questions...

Yes I know, I'm stupid.

Please PM the questions you asked back, I'm so sorry!

The positions are gone and the last two are reserved (The list) Sapphire is going to announce something soon about the list with details so you wont get confused.

One thing is: You MUST have a replacement, so search for your replacements :D

Please don't choose a replacement until Sapphire has posted. (Why? Becuase there a few important rules about the replacements)

Thanks

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
27th January 2006, 10:31 AM
The rules shall not be posted in cyan for some odd reasons...

Nah... So that you guys can see the rules clearer.

Replacements:

There was a new update to the list, each author must have a replacement. A replacement is for:

- After that author is interviewed, the replacement takes over that author's place.
- If the author is unable to be interviewed, we will interview the replacement instead.
- and all of that

Replacements are permanent so choose wisely

You could search for a replacement or pick one from the Waiting List, but both sides must agree on that. Remember that its permanent.

If you are unhappy with your replacement PM me or Timid Kyogre with:
Your username
Your replacement's username
What happened
Main reason

We both have the right to refuse if we found it too silly, remember that if you PM me, and I will forward it to Timid Kyogre. She's doing the same too.

Now, all of you hurry up PM people whom you want as your replacements...

Timid Kyogre
28th January 2006, 3:01 PM
Hello ^_^ I updated the first post again, and there's something you should know:

When you found your replacement, please paste a quote in a PM saying that both of you agreed.

Thank you :D

Please choose a replacement, I sent out a few PMs. I can't send PMs to everyone you know...

Any questions, PM me.

~Timid Kyogre

Kiyohime
28th January 2006, 6:36 PM
I've PMed several people but they're already taken. ><;; I need a replacement, but I have no idea who's free. Anyone who is, you're more than welcome to be my replacement. Please? It'd save me a lot of trouble and I won't have to make awkward PMs to random strangers. XP

xXSaberXx
28th January 2006, 10:34 PM
I'LL BE SCRAP'S! D::::::: We agreed, RIGHT SCRAP?! *nudge* /delinquincy

If I can....that is. O_o;;;

This is kinda confoooooooooozing. :PPPPPPPP

Elemental Charizam
28th January 2006, 10:38 PM
Was this whole replacement thing just devised to baffle all of us? And I don't think there are 35 'worthy' replacements who aren't on that list.

Meh, I'll look anyway.

Chibi Pika
28th January 2006, 10:57 PM
I'm lost oO;

So if you're someone's replacement, are they your replacement? Or do you need your own one?

~Chibi~;249;<?>;rukario;

Eternal Daydreamer
28th January 2006, 11:23 PM
I'm not sure... Can someone who's not being inteviewed yet, (Like Sike Saner) have a replacement?

Lady Myuu
28th January 2006, 11:48 PM
agreed, I do not like this whole replacement system. Finding 35 replacements that fit into the rules? I dun think so.

Plus we have all ready interviewed some authors and they didn't have replacements. Thats not fair.

Why can't you just have a waiting list? and everytime someone gets on teh list they will be undersomeon else. Everytime someone is interviewed the person on top of the list gets moved to the main list.

man choosing a number from 1-35... @.@ its gonna be awhile.

I know you just want someone to take the place if an author can't be reviewed, but why not just choose another author then? You snooze ya lose.

Dilasc
29th January 2006, 10:00 AM
This idea irks me a bit. I have to PM random strangers in order to get an interview. Now, I don't mind publicly speaking, but I don't exactly feel all comfy sending PMs to people so I can have a replacement in order to be able to get interviewed. Yea, I'm strange like that.

I don't know too many good authors who aren't on the list so far. After all, the 35 we have are there because they are worth being interviewed, aren't they? How are we going to find that many more stray authors?

Here's a plan that may work better: instead of replacements, come up with an order RIGHT NOW. That's right, find your next author, the author after that, and so on. Go from A to uh... I think it's AI, or AH. Remember, after Z, it goes to AA.

Timid Kyogre
29th January 2006, 11:13 AM
I really can't change this replacement thing, I have to admit I didn't like it too but I have to do it. Me and Sapphire can't interview 100 authors so there's a limit.

Look, I've decided to change the limit of authors on the list from 35 to 15/20/25.

PM me with what you think is better, me and Sapphire are going to discuss it.

Look, if you are confused just post and I'll reply. I've been so busy lately and the first post is a big mess...

I'll try my best to explain it in an un-confusing way. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you. Like I said I really don't like this idea but I have to do it.

Its just like every other new thing that comes...You find it weird at first but then you get used to it.

So if you're someone's replacement, are they your replacement? Or do you need your own one?
No, that way the interviews won't end. I'll explain it in a more detailed way later (Editing this post)

I'm not sure... Can someone who's not being inteviewed yet, (Like Sike Saner) have a replacement?
Yeah. By the way, if you noticed Burnt Flower is already interviewed but she has a replacement. No use? Yes it will help when she's interviewed again.

Look, if you have a problem with finding your replacements just PM me and I'll do it for you (If I have enough time)

Believe me, I'm confused too. And I'm sorry if this turned out to be way compliacted.

~Timid Kyogre

Act
29th January 2006, 3:16 PM
I don't get what the point is. Is this two lists, so if someone gets chosen twice someone else goes instead? Somehow I feel like there's a better way to work this... and frankly, all that does is create an even longer waiting list, because now you have people who may not have had any desire to be interviewed before waiting, and you'll end up with 70 people as opposed to 35. I think things were working just fine-- this doesn't seem vital to our existance, it seems like more work for you.

Timid Kyogre
29th January 2006, 5:14 PM
Okay...Since there's a huge confusion on this replacement thing this post is going to explain every single boring detail of it:

Why did I create it? Several reasons. One of them is that...You see, my little brother doesn't have enough time to choose the authors each time, and without him choosing the next author wouldn't be fair. Replacements take places for authors if they:

- Weren't able to be interviewed
- Didn't reply to my PM in two days
- Or anything else...

Not much people left? Well I'm about to discuss this with Sapphire. Limit to the list was 35, we're changing it. I PMed a few people and asked them to be placed in replacement (Hopefully, I'll get the replies tomorrow)

Too much work for me? No its not. To me, its better. I don't mind having too much work, I wouldn't have created this thread if I didn't enjoy reading. Before PMing Dragonfree I was thinking about it, I knew I'll have a few hard times with this thread but...So what?

I wasn't able to find anyone Well just PM me and I'll find someone for you, but you have to accept that person I chose too.

Why did I ask if you want to be put up for replacement? There aren't many replacements for authors here, so please try your best to accept. It means a lot!

Post questions and try your best to find replacements. Just please, try your best not to make this replacement thing more complicated than it is. Believe me, I'm trying my best to make it more clear to you.

This post will be linked in the first post tomorrow, and any questions asked about the replacements will be placed here.

Thanks, and again I'm so sorry for the confusion.

~Timid Kyogre

BirthdayPirate
29th January 2006, 6:07 PM
My god, woman, give it up with the whole little brother thing! Just use this (http://www.random.org/sform.html)!

Other than that, I've really enjoyed the thread. Some of the interviews were a little short, though. Is it really that hard to think of a whole bunch of questions? You can always use generic ones like "Where do you get your ideas?" and "When did you get into Pokemon?" if need be.

Psychic
29th January 2006, 8:14 PM
>.< You're really only complicating things with this whole 'Replacement' thing. Honestly, we don't need replacements. Why? Well, what are the chances that someone won't a) want to be internivewed b) be able to be interviewed c) are not able to be contacted to be interviewed? The chances of someone being interviewed is pretty much 31:1 (if I remember Ratios correctly), and the chances of them not being able to be interviewed are maybe 5:1, so the chances of someone who is picked not being able to be interviewed are ridiculously slim.

Then of course, there's another solution for when someone can't be interviewed; if author A is unavailable, your brother chooses another author out of a hat- author B. After author B is interviewed, you attempt to contact author A again so they could be interviewed for the next week. If again, they can't be contacted, interview author C, then try to contact author A again. That way, author A won't have to wait to be drawn out of the hat again, which could take another twenty weeks if luck is against them.

I also want to bring up the fact that the authors who have already been interviewed didn't have backups, making it unfair that the rest of us actually need backups. I understand that the rule wasn't in place at that time, but that only makes it even less fair, because if you were ever going to introduce this rule, it should have been put in place at the very beginning. The fact that it only exists now is very unfair, and to make it worse, as long as those who have already been interviewed get a backup, they can be interviewed again!
(So hypothetically, one writer can be interviewed five times when someone else might not have even gone yet.)

There's one more issue, though, and that's the issue of finding a decent writer out there (as a backup) that truely deserves to be interviewed. Honestly, I can't think of a single writer that is not on that list that is good enough and follows all rules that they deserve to be there. If there was anyone, they'd already be on that list. It's an odd sort of logic, but it makes sense.

Do you see what I mean? The chances of an author being unable to be interviewed are slim enough, but even if it does happen, there's a much simpler way to solve the problem than to find someone who doesn't even deserve to be interviewed.

Please please please consider what I've said, just because of how unjust this al is, and all voices should be heard in these sorts of issues.

~Psychic

Dragonfree
29th January 2006, 9:03 PM
I don't get the whole replacement thing.

What the hell is the point when you could just as well move down the list if somebody can't be interviewed? o-o

And yeah, get a computerized random generator instead of having your little brother do everything.

Sike Saner
29th January 2006, 9:24 PM
Uh-oh...Er, maybe you should reconsider the whole replacement thing. It's a powder keg, and we've had enough of those around this forum lately to last a lifetime...

Lady Myuu
29th January 2006, 9:30 PM
This is suppose to be an honor to be interviewed, something fun. This is not fun.
If your brother can't do it then please use the genorator. Actrually I was going to suggest something like that link up there but I didn't want to be a bother.

Guess I should have.

Now things are complicated, I feel like its the oscors or something. Really. If your going to keep this rule I might just withdraw my name and not asked to be apart of it. Cuz its just to complicated.

Can't you see how many authors dislike this? If you need help with interviewing then get more to help you. Psychic said what I wanted to say but better.

Sike Saner
29th January 2006, 9:56 PM
Yeah. This has massive e-drama written all over it. The bloody awards all over again... :/

whit19
29th January 2006, 10:15 PM
Good, I thought I was the only one who was confused about the replacement thing. I really don't think its needed eitha.

Act
29th January 2006, 10:27 PM
Sike beat me to it... though, I was going to say something more along the lines of, "Free publicity!" along with "Powder keg!"

:shrug: 50,000 Frenchman can't be wrong, the saying goes. o.o;;

Elemental Charizam
29th January 2006, 11:07 PM
"Millions of dead people can't be wrong!"

But yeah, we really don't need this whole replacement gig - its unnessacery, confusing and unfair. And it has serious e-drama potential, as said before...

Eternal Daydreamer
29th January 2006, 11:13 PM
:shrug: 50,000 Frenchman can't be wrong, the saying goes. o.o;;
Free plublicity! Free plublicity! And the take is vast!
But we have no cast!

That's what the above quote reminded me of.

Anywho, it's too confusin'. This replacement part.

Timid Kyogre
30th January 2006, 10:00 AM
Please...Don't make it too hard on me.

Fine, I'll use that site. Just please...Don't make it more complicated.

For your sake, I'll stop this "replacement" thing...Okay?

I just don't want this to be more complicated than it is, and by the way...Don't call me woman. Kind of rude (And I'm not saying this in a bad way)

Just please people, calm down. I don't want a lot of trouble to be caused in this thread, or else I'll have to close it. (I'm not saying I want to, just saying that if this went WAY TOO out of control I'll have to)

Replacement thing over...Limit is 35 and the other authors will be saved in a document in my computer.

Klaus' interview will come soon, and by the way. Me and Sapphire will take a short break after Klaus' interview (Wont be more than a few days, just not a week) So after Klaus' interview Sapphire will choose the author (Since its her birthday soon) and we wont start with that author till after the break.

Just please, if anything compliacted happened again don't make it more complicated than it is.

Thanks

JacksKnight: Interviews aren't fics, and the same author will be interviewed again LATER. I have many questions in mind but I'm saving them for some other time. Okay?

Replacement thing: Never happened. Please don't post anything about it, its gone. Replacements go bye-bye

Klaus' interview: Coming soon :D

~Timid Kyogre

Kiyohime
30th January 2006, 10:17 AM
Damn, always too late as usual. XP I was going to say, "Hey, guys, go easy on Timid and Sapphire, it's their first time organizing something like this" or something to that effect...xD I don't exactly understand the system either, but I don't see how it could become e-drama. ^^;; *bit slow*

But since Timid's already gotten rid of it, ah well. No more worries. D:

Timid Kyogre
30th January 2006, 10:27 AM
"Hey, guys, go easy on Timid and Sapphire, it's their first time organizing something like this"
Thanks, you just read my mind :D

Just please people...Next time, when there's a new idea...If you don't like it, speak up! But it doesn't mean you do it in this way, do it in a calm way.

Thanks ^^

EDIT:

Oh.

My.

God.

160+ POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D *Crazy*

~Timid Kyogre

Lady Myuu
30th January 2006, 3:11 PM
;; Oh now I feel bad. We don't mean to be harsh, it was just kind of complicated and we writers are not very good with complicated unless its in a storyline :D << >> *runs*

I think when it comes to big changes like that, you need to ask and explain it to us and we can look at it, maybe start a poll. You know try to get the people's opinion since you are interviewing the people.

^.^ I'm sorry, I just get so use to good things getting so complicated that I have to drop out of them... so I was just expecting it to happen. But thanks for listening to us. *hands over cookies*

Timid Kyogre
30th January 2006, 5:36 PM
;; Oh now I feel bad. We don't mean to be harsh, it was just kind of complicated and we writers are not very good with complicated unless its in a storyline << >> *runs*

I think when it comes to big changes like that, you need to ask and explain it to us and we can look at it, maybe start a poll. You know try to get the people's opinion since you are interviewing the people.

^.^ I'm sorry, I just get so use to good things getting so complicated that I have to drop out of them... so I was just expecting it to happen. But thanks for listening to us. *hands over cookies*

*Eats cookies*

I'm at my grandma's house so gotta be a bit fast! ^_^

Nah its okay :D I'm the one to blame since I started this replacement thing.

You know, not such a bad idea..Yeah I'm gonna do that next time.

Gah...I can't type on this keyboard!!

EDIT: I have the interview, posting soon after I do a few stuff

By the way, I won't be able to use the computer tomorrow (Even if I will, it will just be for a few minutes) Since I'm kind of busy. Just wanted you to know.

Interview will be posted in a few minutes! And remember...

- Interviews aren't fics
- Too short? I'm saving questions for LATER

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre
31st January 2006, 10:32 AM
Well like I said a few minutes ago....It's here! :D

Please keep it in mind that Sapphire won't be in this interview *sniff* She will in the next one, hopefully.

Well, enjoy ^_^

By the way, Sapphire will announce the next author the same day as her birthday (Which is Saturday, Feb. 4) and sorry for the double post.

Klaus' Current Fics:

Semi-Hippies, Paranoia and other things: The Journey of Three Very Unique Young Adults (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=89468)

The Maxie Show (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=101006)

Friends of Legend: Three Men and Their Really Scary Plan (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=79800)

A Very Semi-Hippy Christmas! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=100351)

Episode Five: Interview With Klaus - The Sophisticated Researcher *Who has a whip*

Hello ^_^ Today we’re interviewing…Klaus! There’s just one problem...Sapphire isn’t here…*Silence*

Let’s start with the interview then…

What was your inspiration to Semi Hippies?
Um.....well...that occurred a long time ago *flash back scene* I was only 12 when I started getting into writing and I had already captured Taylor. So, I was just sitting there, with a pad of paper and I began to write. Oh, it was beautiful, lushious and so gosh darn good looking. So, anyway, I began to write and when I was 13 I got a computer and then I began to type. I had all these characters done. With some exceptions.....the characters weren't interesting. Lol, So, anyway, long story short, I started with Kris and Taylor's Adventure, goodness, so over used isn't it? Well, I soon learned that I should use what I really thought about them, Prof. Elm, for instance, I always thought to be a little.....funny....ehehe if you get my drift. Taylor, I used from myself, Kris I based off many girls I knew. And can you believe it? Ethan was really supposed to be evil *All gasp* Yes, our very own Sexy Lad was a bloody thirsty hooligan who thought of nothing EVIL! And there really isn't anything hippy related, I chose the name Semi-hippy to pull in people and cause Taylor was a Someone environment peace loving kid, lol.

Why did you use Kelly Clarkson in ‘Friends of Legend’ why didn’t you use anyone else?
Ah, well, Kelly was just what I was listening to at the time, yes, I sometimes thought about Cher or Tina Turner but I didn't know if anyone would know who they were. Lol, I have an odd style of music.

What are your favorite songs of Kelly Clarkson? :D
Lovely question, that would include: Breakaway, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because of You, You thought wrong, Gone, Walk Away, and Miss Independent.

Why did you use Maxie in ‘The Maxie Show’ why didn’t you use anyone else such as Archie?
Ah, Maxie, *deep sigh*, anyway, Maxie was so loved by all I thought he should have his own show, lol. A and G make appearances and so do others from my fics but in 'The Maxie Show' it's all about Maxie! lol.

What inspired you to write ‘The Maxie Show’?
Again, excellent question. I wanted to write more about Maxie so I decided to do a show that is somewhat like many but different in many ways.

Maxie, Giovanni, and Archie are one of the funny characters in ‘Friends of Legend’ Now…If you were a reviewer for that fic, which one would you think is the most funniest?
Oh, hands down, Maxie. I mean, I feel he is one of my greatest works, lol. Everyone loves Maxie.

Why do you like Johto so much?
Jhoto, is one of my fav regions because I really got into the pokemon craze at that time. It was also the stepping stone to many advances in pokemon gaming. Plus, it's one of the most ignored regions and I just find it brilliant dunno, it's just brings back memory's of when I was younger and it makes me feel good playing it and writing about it cause a lot of change was happening when I was 11 and I just could rely on that game to be there when I got board or something. So, it's my way of thinking again but Johto just brings back memories...*sigh*

Where did you get your dodgy sense of humor? ^_^
That just comes from things I’ve heard since I was younger. I've been a dodgy thinker for a while and since I started writing I got even more nasty, lol, I can scare people at school. They're like, "How can a guy who is so afraid of germs be so naughty?" Lol, it just comes naturally. I can actually be a pretty serious person when I want too believe it or not.

Why do you like Mr. Mime so much?
That started back when I was 11 with a shirt, and idea and a dream. Well, actually, I just felt sorry for him. And everyone said that he was the weakest crappiest pokemon every created and I was like ' aww, that's mean so, me being the kind and caring person I am made the guy my fav pokemon and he's been my motto since. "Just because you look freaky, have big horns and large blue shoes doesn't mean you aren't sexy and a great person"

Well...This has been our interview with Klaus! *Sniff* I MISS YOU SAPPHIRE!
As always, be kind to the mime.

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
31st January 2006, 11:35 AM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The authors all have been given the number which is stated on the first post, right?

Who is Number 2?

Using random.org, from Number 1 to 38...

Number 2 was the first number, at the top...

And our lucky author is....

MISS SABER, AKA THE ONE WITH A TRUCK FULL OF AWARD TROPHIES!

Timid Kyogre
31st January 2006, 11:39 AM
*Dances*

CONGRATZ!!! :D:D:D

But one thing...Its not going to start tomorrow, maybe Thursday :D Sending the PM soon though ^_^

~Timid Kyogre

katiekitten
31st January 2006, 4:46 PM
That was a nice interview, Klaus! It had a nice feel to it, and it is nice to find out where you got your ideas. Elm will forever be a perv for me... :)

Good luck Saber! *gives cookie* That should be interesing, I have started reading your fic and ish enjoying it much. :)

Sike Saner
31st January 2006, 7:31 PM
Bah, I can't believe Dragonfree's interview slipped me by... ><;; Well, anyway, I enjoyed reading that, especially when this came up:

I was at school and two random guys who liked to randomly tease me in strange ways at the time were walking past me and randomly went into Kung-fu positions and yelled "Bring it on, agent!"

XD Oh, God, but imagining that is fun. ^^

The Klaus interview was fun, too. First of all:

Where did you get your dodgy sense of humor? ^_^

That has got to be my favorite question asked in this thread to date.

"Just because you look freaky, have big horns and large blue shoes doesn't mean you aren't sexy and a great person"

I just love that quote to death. ^^

The Big Al
31st January 2006, 8:29 PM
How many fics do you need to have written in order to be recognized?

xXSaberXx
1st February 2006, 4:49 AM
"Just because you look freaky, have big horns and large blue shoes doesn't mean you aren't sexy and a great person"

^ rofl wtf omg.

I'm quoting that in le sig.

KLAUS! I love your Mime shirt. :P And the idea for the title of Semi-Hippies. :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP Taylor=semi-hippie! :PPP

o.o How can you be a SEMI hippie? Not a total hippie? YAY. I don't like my men extremly hairy. :PPPPPP

:P

OMFG TIS ME NEXT. D:

@_@ *dies*

*straps self into rocket*

THREE TWO ONE, BLAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

*flys away*

T.W. North
1st February 2006, 8:18 AM
Hey, these interviews are really cool! (Don't yell at me for not discovering this before now - I only come here for Pokemon Survivor. xD But I'm hoping to get a few more stories in). They're funny and they're not overly lengthy or too short. Brings out people's personalities. ^.^

Just one question - can only people who've written pokemon fanfics be chosen?

Timid Kyogre
1st February 2006, 10:10 AM
Just one question - can only people who've written pokemon fanfics be chosen?
You have to be an author, that's why its "Interview With The Authors" Pokemon fics, Non-Pokemon fics. Doesn't matter.

How many fics do you need to have written in order to be recognized?
I really didn't get your question that well...

I repeat, I won't be online today that much (I'm online now for a short time, one more hour to go) Since I'm going to some town with my friend (Just one day) and it will take a couple of hours. Will be back tomorrow! ^_^

~Timid Kyogre

PDL
1st February 2006, 8:49 PM
I really didn't get your question that well...

he means what's the minimum number of fics that the author wrote in order to be interviewed?

anyway, I managed to get in dispite only completing one fic that isn't even posted anymore... :(

Nylf
1st February 2006, 10:28 PM
Saber's interview. Only God himself can save us now. Burnt Flower, Negrek, Dragonfree, Klaus, Saber....*faints*. *Prepares seat and prays he doesn't have too much homework when it comes* Klaus, well the mime quote...was differant. Not much more to add unfortunatly.

Timid Kyogre
2nd February 2006, 7:07 AM
he means what's the minimum number of fics that the author wrote in order to be interviewed?
Doesn't matter. You can be interviewed even if you only have one fic, but when you're about to be interviewed again you have to have a few new fics. (One shots, chaptered. Doesn't matter)

Please, if you have any questions for xXSaberXx PM them NOW!

~Timid Kyogre

T.W. North
2nd February 2006, 7:19 AM
Ah good, because I am an author and I have written several one shots for non-pokemon fic's, ^.^. But there's no spaces yet *shrugs*

Timid Kyogre
2nd February 2006, 12:48 PM
Look, to anyone who wants to be interviewed...

Yes I know, the list is full. Just send me a PM and I'll add your username to a document saved in my computer. When one author is interviewed I'll choose a random number from that document and place the author in the list.

Now...This isn't something like the replacement thing. THIS IS SIMPLE.

By the way, I'll be a bit of inactive today, Saturday, and Sunday.

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre
6th February 2006, 8:12 AM
Finally, here's the interview! :D

Enjoy! ^_^ and sorry for the double-post

xXSaberXx's current fics:

Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates (PG-13) (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=60097)

For What It Matters (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=66950)

xXSaberXx's current awards:

Summer Fanfiction Awards:

Most Popular Author {Tied with Scrap}

Most Accepting Author {Tied PsiUmbreon}

Best Generic Journey Writer

Best Developed Characters {Tied with Sike Saner}

Best Of the Summer (Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates)

Most Improved (Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates)

Best Chaptered Generic/Journey Fic (Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates)

Episode Six: Interview with xXSaberXx - The Drama Mama

AUTHORS AND REVIEWERS OF SEREBETH! WE PRESENT TO YOU OUR AWARD SWEEPER IN THE SUMMER FICTION AWARDS, MISS SABER!

Counting the fact that Pokemon Revelation: Cross of Fates is her first fan fiction, and has been welcomed well by us Serebeth Members.
.....I am seriously on meds right now.
AND SHE IS WELL KNOWN FOR HER UBER LONG CHAPTERS, WHICH SOME TEND TO HATE, 'CAUSE THEY'RE TWO TO FOUR POSTS LONG!
I blame the media. D:

O_O…*Serious tone*…Sapphire…So Saber, what inspired you to write CoF?
HM. Well, believe it not, at the time I wrote the first chapter of PR, I was actually working on my HORRIBLE first fiction ever about Yu-Gi-Oh. D: I was obsessed with Yami Yugi and therefore had to write about him. It was horrible. Mary-Sue-ish and all that.

THEN, I got the nutty idea of just writing a pure trainer fiction after getting my LeafGreen game. :P I was all like, HEY WOULDNT IT BE GREAT IF THIS WAS A STORY? It was pretty generic. I wrote out the first silly chapter, and left it to rot for months until I picked it up again and began writing. :P It was a gradual process.

Have you ever been criticized for immersing your crazy, fun filled personality into your fanfiction by someone super serious obviously?
LAWL. If I did, I can't remember. :P I always had this big fear, (and still do) that someone like Oudualla (CANT EVER SPELL HIS FREAKING NAME RIGHT) will review and be like, YOU SUCK!!!!!111oneseven. But if they do, that's fine, I'll live. :P

Yeah. To answer your question, most people LIKE the craziness. MOST. :P Including moi. :P I hate boring things.

Saber, who are your favorite reviewers here at Serebeth?
OOOooOOOh. Tough question. You're asking my to pick favs. :PPPPP I NEVER pick favs unless it's about types of ice cream. D:

But seriously. HM. I really like the people who do thorough reviews, and add what they liked about the chapters. I really like it when people go; I LOVE (Insert random pokemon or person here). Or when they nitpick over things I don't even bother to nitpick over.

:P

I seriously love all of my reviewers, because they give me strength and hope and all that sappy what-not. :3 *is shot by anti-lovers*

Did you EVER expect to get as popular as you are now when you first started?
ROFLLOLWUT. Not in my wildest dreams. In all reality, I was just like; OKAY LETS POST THIS AND SEE HOW THINGS GO. Then I got some people answering about my story, and I got excited.

I never really thought of myself as...well.....popular. I try not to let it get to my head, as my writing was what made me popular and not my own self. :3 Don't get me wrong, I'm extremly pleased with the result, as I never thought I'd even become semi-known. PR: COF was an experiment that just took off on a runway instead of bubbling in a test tube like other nice experiments.

How long does it take you to write those super long chapters?
LOL. Super long? Usually I don't notice the length until I end the chapter. I try to shoot for 40 pages a piece, but...:P Alot of it has to do with the fact I press the ENTER button a lot. :P But shh. The world doesn't have to know that. :S

Hm. How long? About a week. Now, that I've gotten to the end-ish, it's about a week and a half. I write in spurts though. Usually, I'll skip writing for two days, write twenty or so pages one day, skip the next two days, write the next twenty the next day, and finish it up later that day. :P It's really a sporadic process that I try not to think about too much.

OTHERWISE...

I'd get a hernia. D:

Which Authors do you respect here at Serebeth?
WHOMFG. Tons man. First off, there's Scrap, whom I love eternally. We never really said, LETS BE FRIENDS. We just were. :P She's totally creative, and is a master at spinning the thread of a new world and pulling us in. She's really earned my respect in that regard.

I also admire Breezy, who inspired me first to post my story. She's contributed a great amount to what Hoennshipping is today, and her fiction made me laugh countless times. Plus, she deals with rabid fans. A LOT of rabid fans. I respect that, cause I don't know how to do that. :P

Well.....I do. Yanno, get a couple bags of chicken sh*it, a mechanical fan, and line the rabid ones up.

Voila. Instant Fan-Be-Gone.

With a tad of stink.

There's also Tyranitar, whom is so nice and creative as well. :P LUFFS. Also, Typhlogirl, WHO CRACKS THE BEEJESUS out of me, and Klaus, who always tries his hardest. I admire Iceking for his sheer hilarious/LOLWUT-ness, OH. AND. Sike Saner. DAMN. She's hilarious to talk to a great writer who represents the pokemon. :P REPRESENT.

There's tons more. KUDOS TO YOU ALL.

Did you base the personalities of your three characters from CoF on people you knew, Manga characters, or something else?
HRM. Actually, as kooky as this may sound, I think of them as their own persons. They hang around me, and as OCD as that may seem, they really do play themselves out through my writing. I don't have to think about it, most times. I just write what's there.

Sometimes, they come out of my closet and keep me up at night with their bickering. D:

I tried to explain that to my teacher once when I threw a yucky sponge at some guy's head on a Monday, but she didn't buy it.

Plus, the guy had the ugliest pimple ever. He kinda deserved it. Well. The pimple did. It was distracting me from my studies.

Teacher didn't buy that one either. ;.;

SO AHEM. Yeah. I really don't know where this craziness comes from. Saber, Chris, and Kai are themselves, and they always will be.

What unfortunate accident occurred in your childhood to cause you to exhibit your sometimes-alarming behavior, such as emitting random outbursts and snippets of gear-fueled insanity in your conversation and your writing?
LOL. This is gunna be funneh.

Kay so one time, I was at Home Depot as a six year old, (For those of you who don't live in Amerika, land of yay, Home Depot is a big chain of Gardening/Home decor stores), and I was with my mom...

Whenever I was at Home Depot, I always liked to run and lookit the doorknobs.......mainly because they fit in my hand all nice and they were shinier than the ones at home...

So that day I went to the doorknob section, like every other day, while my mom went to get fertilizer or what not....

So I decided to take a doorknob home with me. I took a silver one, it was kinda small and fit in my overall pocket. I took it and proceeded to find my mother.

I wandered around for a while, and finally, I was lost. I kinda started getting scared that she was mad at me that I took a doorknob...

AND THEN. OVER THE SPEAKER PA's that are all around the store, soem lady from the counter was like;

'Would "Insert my name here" please come to the front counter immeadilty?'

Kay so then I was like, 'OH SNAP. THEY FOUND OUT THAT I STOLE A DOORKNOB AND THEY WANNA ARREST ME.'

Then one of the crew members (who dress in EYE BLINDING orange aprons) saw me, and had a drill or something in his hand, putting it back or whatever, and he started running after me cause he knew I was the little lost girl.

So I waddled as fast as I could toward the garden section. And hid.

In a fountain bowl. With a giant stone chipmunk on the edge.

It wasn't running, so I was dry.

And for four hours, my mom and the crew ran around looking for me. :P

I think I was scarred mentally when I was on the run from crazed Home-Depot guys in orange aprons with power drills in their hands.

Funny moments? :D
When I threw my mom's face powder into a corner of my yard full of spiders, and my dad made me go get it. I screamed bloody murder about it and the neighbors called the police on us for fear of child molestation. D:

*shuffles out paper* Question from Typhlogirl! How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
You can take that wood and shove it up Barney's piehole. And the Woodchuck? Well, you can sell him on Ebay. =D

Err...*Looks at paper in hand* This is a question asked by....err...IceKing...Emm...Which is…Sexier, Iceking rubbed in… Oil with a carnation in his mouth? *Confused* or…IceKing dripping from head to toe in…Warm fudge, a nice frilly pink ribbon tied around his waist?
Fudge. ^_~ Though I'd prefer he'd be rubbed in platonic acid and gagged, but fudge works too. :3

FINALLY, I hear you're writing sequels. Tell us all the titles and what they're about! If you'd like to of course...
SURE. Lol. LONG LIST RUN FER UR LIVES.

There's two I have planned out so far....the last one isn't quite there yet. So here's just one.

Pokemon Revelation: Omnipotence

This is the sequel to PR: COF. It takes place on the Sevii Islands, during the seven year competetion called the Crystal Cup Tournament. Each contestant can hold up to three pokemon, and at least one of them has to be a Sevii-native one. (Or G/S/C pokemon.) The contestants go around to each island and defeat each Island leader to obtain their badge.

After all seven badges are obtained, contestants will be admitted to Birth Island to compete in the face-offs.

Saber and Chris get invites to this tournament, and meet up with an old face on the way. Meanwhile, a mysterious jewel collector is threatining the safety fo the Sevii Islands when he wishes to collect the legendary three jewels of Birth Island, the Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald Plate. These plates supposedly hold an otherworldly pokemon, and the man, called Mr. Wrethword, is going to use the plates to unlock one of the sacred Tanoby Ruins.

He aims to awaken the Unown pokemon that lie within....to summon an unspeakable evil from another dimension.

Only the three forms of battle, Speed Deoxys, Attack Deoxys, and Defense Deoxys can prevent this.

Only battle can prevent this.

:S I suck at summaries. :PPPPP /generic statement.

Well members of Serebeth, this has been our interview with Saber!! Tune in for our next interview!
THANKS GUYS! And remember; DON'T DO DRUGS.

Or....at least don't do the ones the doctor DOESN'T give you. :PPPPP

The new author will be announced shortly...

Okay now, there's a new idea and I need your opinion...(Still not starting it, doing some sort of poll ^_^)

Do you know when errmm...Sometimes in ehh...*Thinks of an example* Okay ermm...When some show chooses a topic and asks random people for answers? (I think some are going to be confused...O_O)

Okay yeah...I thought I'd do something like that, so it appears in the middle of an interview and stuff, some could suggest topics etc.

So...What do you think?

I DIDN'T START IT SO PLEASE, NO FIGHTS OR ELSE.

Post, don't PM. And don't scream in posts, make them calm and nice so I could read them.

EDIT: Whit19 ^_^ But the interview won't start until I get your opinions

~Timid Kyogre

Kiyohime
6th February 2006, 8:58 AM
YOU GOT CHASED IN HOME DEPOT WHEN YOU WERE SIX. BY A GUY IN AN ORANGE APRON WITH A POWER DRILL.

I was expecting anything but THAT when I sent in that question. O_O;;

Only you, dear. Only you. XDDD

The sequel sounds quite frabjous, though. You'll have us all put into the madhouse waiting for it. ^^ It sounds so epic, and a lot more original, as we don't see a lot of Sevii-Island oriented stories.

HOES SNAP. Ahhh, I'll never forget it. One hobo met another, set up camp in a cardboard box, and got drunk on beer and from that day forth, were inseparable. LUFFS TEW JOO DEAR.

o.o;;;I hope I don't get one of Iceking's questions in the future...I'll be all LOL WUT?!? FENIT YOU DIE NOW. But carnations? I'd think a rose would be more stylish.

Can't wait to see who's picked next! ^^

Timid Kyogre
6th February 2006, 9:31 AM
whit19 is the next one ^_^

All of you...Please send me your opinions ^^

~Timid Kyogre

IceKing
6th February 2006, 12:06 PM
o.o;;;I hope I don't get one of Iceking's questions in the future...I'll be all LOL WUT?!? FENIT YOU DIE NOW. But carnations? I'd think a rose would be more stylish.

In Americaland, we use carnations as cheap roses on Valentines :P And don't worry hun, you'll be gettin' plenty of questions come time your review!

I must say I really enjoyed Saber's interview, especially considering the fact I asked about half those questions XD That whole home depot story had me cracking up as much as Starfire's suicide (suicide is NOT funny kids! Don't try it at home!!!). Though come time my review, THEN we will be hearing some crazy stories including policemen and a giant mutant half-chicken, half-Kelly Clarkson. Also, Saber's neighbors thinking she was being molested had me cracking up as well (though child molestation is NOT funn children! Don't try it at home!!!)

Err...*Looks at paper in hand* This is a question asked by....err...IceKing...Emm...Which is…Sexier, Iceking rubbed in… Oil with a carnation in his mouth? *Confused* or…IceKing dripping from head to toe in…Warm fudge, a nice frilly pink ribbon tied around his waist?

Fudge. ^_~ Though I'd prefer he'd be rubbed in platonic acid and gagged, but fudge works too. :3

I KNEW she'd mention acid XDDD

And remember; DON'T DO DRUGS.

*hides Treecko and whistles*

Im not sure what your new idea is though, no clue at all XD Good interview, I wonder what whit19's interview will be like. I haven't heard much from him

Timid Kyogre
6th February 2006, 2:35 PM
Im not sure what your new idea is though, no clue at all XD Good interview, I wonder what whit19's interview will be like. I haven't heard much from him
Yeah I know...I don't know how to explain it...*Thinks*

Okay before I say anything, people...If you don't like it SAY SO, that's the point of asking.

You know where they ermm...They get this topic (its a random topic here though) and they go and ask random people that random question...Yeah, it'll be like that except that you PM me your random questions and me and Sapphire will choose the one we like and PM random people with that question. And it'll be pasted in the interview ^_^

Hope its clear enough ^_^

PM me your questions now please!

~Timid Kyogre

pisces_beedrill
6th February 2006, 2:50 PM
*shuffles out paper* Question from Typhlogirl! How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
You can take that wood and shove it up Barney's piehole. And the Woodchuck? Well, you can sell him on Ebay. =D

ooooh an author with attitude. lol

katiekitten
6th February 2006, 5:00 PM
LOL That was a really funny review, Saber! I can just imagine a little six year old being chased by guys with screw drivers... XD I really enjoyed that one, including the odd questions. Interesting, very interesting... Definently rivaks burnt flowers suicide ponys. XD

Whits next? Best of luck! This should be interesting...

Sike Saner
6th February 2006, 7:42 PM
Oh, frelling fwee...I knew that would be an entertaining interview, but beyond that, I had no idea what to expect. I definitely could not have anticipated some of the things that were said, though, that's for sure. Oh, the pricelessness...

I also admire Breezy, who inspired me first to post my story. She's contributed a great amount to what Hoennshipping is today, and her fiction made me laugh countless times. Plus, she deals with rabid fans. A LOT of rabid fans. I respect that, cause I don't know how to do that. :P

Well.....I do. Yanno, get a couple bags of chicken sh*it, a mechanical fan, and line the rabid ones up.

Voila. Instant Fan-Be-Gone.

With a tad of stink.

XD

She's hilarious to talk to a great writer who represents the pokemon. :P REPRESENT.

*dies* That "REPRESENT." at the end almost made me nose my Dr. Pepper...

Sometimes, they come out of my closet and keep me up at night with their bickering. D:

I tried to explain that to my teacher once when I threw a yucky sponge at some guy's head on a Monday, but she didn't buy it.

Plus, the guy had the ugliest pimple ever. He kinda deserved it. Well. The pimple did. It was distracting me from my studies.

Teacher didn't buy that one either. ;.;

Saber, your anecdotes pwn all. *hugs*

LOL. This is gunna be funneh.

I read that, and was very afraid...

Whenever I was at Home Depot, I always liked to run and lookit the doorknobs.......mainly because they fit in my hand all nice and they were shinier than the ones at home...

Oh my Lord good God, I love that sentence to death. *_*

Kay so then I was like, 'OH SNAP. THEY FOUND OUT THAT I STOLE A DOORKNOB AND THEY WANNA ARREST ME.'

And that one. XD

Timid Kyogre: That might actually be a pretty neat idea if it's indeed what I think it is. Might give the people being interviewed opportunities to be asked questions that they might not normally get asked, and that could turn out quite interestingly.

Evanarios
6th February 2006, 8:43 PM
Oh... I thought it said "Sex with the Authors" damn... nvm.

Good ay!

~Evanarios

Nylf
6th February 2006, 9:05 PM
Man this is just what I needed. The character thing, I relate. No-one believes me when I say that I pulled Drake and Suila outta my ***, for lack of a better expression. Seriously, you draw one 'lost page 55' and everyone is immediatly 'stalker'. It was one picture. ONE REALLY AWKWARD picture, but just a picture. It's not like it was lesbian porn or something. *cough14yearoldshouldn'tknowofporn'sexistance* Anywaho(I meant anyway, then changed to anywho midway. I like it, so I refuse to edit), very, very funny. And whit19? Be interesting to see a not so famous author at last. Plus we're in the same fic universe, so it'd be interesting to get inside their head. Saber's was funny, but her head is somewhere I don't want to go again. Too crowded. Still, just what I needed after today.

whit19
6th February 2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah I enjoyed Saber's interview. :D

I'm shocked that I'm the next to be interviewed tho. I was expectin to be one of the last people to get interviewed. 0_0

Hmm... Well, I'm not sure if very many ppl will be interested in this interview since I ain't really popular (sorry, I had to use the word.). But... Hopefully I can make the interview entertainin somehow. -_-

Saffire Persian
6th February 2006, 11:49 PM
Do you know when errmm...Sometimes in ehh...*Thinks of an example* Okay ermm...When some show chooses a topic and asks random people for answers? (I think some are going to be confused...O_O)

Okay yeah...I thought I'd do something like that, so it appears in the middle of an interview and stuff, some could suggest topics etc.

So...What do you think?

I'm not sure what you mean - but is it kind of like "Whose Line is it Anyway?" when the host randomly asks people from the audience for topics and they shout it out? Something like that?

Or do you mean you will just PM other people here for random questions to ask the author (ones that probably don't have to do with a story?)

Anyway, Klaus, great interview..and Saber ..

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

I laugh - getting lost in Home Depot - for the record, I HATE THAT STORE. o.o What did happen when they found you though - with the doornob - or did they? *speculates*

And forty dang pages per chapter - for that alone you deserve an award for that.. twenty dang pages 0_o.......

Still, awesome interview! ^_^

Edit And Whit, I'm sure your interview'll be entertaining. ^_^

Elemental Charizam
7th February 2006, 12:08 AM
Don't ask random people. Some random people resent being PMd in that way *nods sagely* I dunno, but I think it may be rule breaking...

Apart from that, it sounds ok...

Mimori Kiryu
7th February 2006, 12:15 AM
(xXSaberXx) Kay so then I was like, 'OH SNAP. THEY FOUND OUT THAT I STOLE A DOORKNOB AND THEY WANNA ARREST ME.'

Then one of the crew members (who dress in EYE BLINDING orange aprons) saw me, and had a drill or something in his hand, putting it back or whatever, and he started running after me cause he knew I was the little lost girl.

xD I laughed my *** off when I read that at school. I was stared at because there was only two other people in the room :p Thank God the Freshmen weren't in there >_>;;;

I love this 'Interview with the Authors' idea. xD You learn so much about the person. :p Can't wait to see whit19's interview! I know it's going to be exciting! ^^

Eternal Daydreamer
7th February 2006, 12:44 AM
We never really said, LETS BE FRIENDS.
Somehow, I can imagine you and Scrap saying that in unison. Right before running off to do destroy Serebii.

Aaaand if I ever get nightmares about being chased around Home Depot by a guy with a power drill, I'll send an angry PM to you Saber. XD Just kiddin' of course. I'm not that faint hearted.

Great interviews Saber and Klaus.

Next in the line up, Whit!

Timid Kyogre
7th February 2006, 7:03 AM
Timid Kyogre: That might actually be a pretty neat idea if it's indeed what I think it is. Might give the people being interviewed opportunities to be asked questions that they might not normally get asked, and that could turn out quite interestingly.
Yeah...But I'm still thinking about it, just wanted your opinion guys.

Oh... I thought it said "Sex with the Authors" damn... nvm
O_O Oh god...Did that happen with other people? *Looks on top of page* Interview doesn't look anything like what you said...Freaky :P

I'm not sure what you mean - but is it kind of like "Whose Line is it Anyway?" when the host randomly asks people from the audience for topics and they shout it out? Something like that?

Or do you mean you will just PM other people here for random questions to ask the author (ones that probably don't have to do with a story?)

Nah like...*Tries to explain* Okay erm...Let's say the idea turned out to be good and stuff, it'll go like this:
- People PM me with random questions that can't be asked in a middle of an interview and we PM a few random authors to answer that question. Its just for fun, questions like "What's your favorite color?" and stuff, then the answers will come in a middle of an interview

Just like erm...Some reporter has a topic about...erm...*Thinks* What do you think about chickens (Sorry, nothing else came to my mind) Yeah anyway, she goes outside in erm...New York streets and asks random people "What do you think about chickens?"

But its going to be different of course, people PM me any random question they have and me and Sapphire will pick the one we like and will keep the other questions for some other time.

I laugh - getting lost in Home Depot - for the record, I HATE THAT STORE. o.o What did happen when they found you though - with the doornob - or did they? *speculates*
I have bad history with Home Depot, it happened when my grandma came from Germany and wanted to go there...We stayed there for one whole boring hour, I was about to commit suicide because I was SO bored.

Glad you all enjoyed Saber's interview :D

~Timid Kyogre

Act
7th February 2006, 8:55 PM
Nah like...*Tries to explain* Okay erm...Let's say the idea turned out to be good and stuff, it'll go like this:
- People PM me with random questions that can't be asked in a middle of an interview and we PM a few random authors to answer that question. Its just for fun, questions like "What's your favorite color?" and stuff, then the answers will come in a middle of an interview

Just like erm...Some reporter has a topic about...erm...*Thinks* What do you think about chickens (Sorry, nothing else came to my mind) Yeah anyway, she goes outside in erm...New York streets and asks random people "What do you think about chickens?"

But its going to be different of course, people PM me any random question they have and me and Sapphire will pick the one we like and will keep the other questions for some other time.

I get it-- it's a cute idea. It's like, as a bonus to the interview, you get some bonus info on a bunch of different authors.

Haunter
7th February 2006, 10:04 PM
Nice idea.

CHeSHiRe-CaT
8th February 2006, 12:37 AM
Oh my GOD. Must QUOTE ZAT XD *snatches the Home Depot summary*

You pooooor dear D: I've never been to Home Depot, but I thought it was such a loverly place. Why...er...did you like staring at the knobs? O.o Shineeeee... I'm so proud of ye, Saber ^_^ You don't have any favorites among us all, which is a wise decision to make. We are all rabid Saber fans on an equal scale XD It shows you're a very crazy down-to-earth person. I can't stand pimples eeder...just...GRAWH. Ya wanna...mwah... *makes a motion with his index fingers, gnashing into an intersection*

Oh... I thought it said "Sex with the Authors" damn... nvm
EX-DEE. I was flying by Saber's interview post, and mixed with her name and such, I thought I saw the word "SEX" in huge white letters XD Goes to show ya how my mind works @_@ Fantastic interview; all the contents of Saber's comments were priceless D:

~Kitty

Shadowcat
8th February 2006, 6:55 AM
HOE NOES! I AM LATE!

*people ask her 'WTF!?'*

ANYWAYS, Saber's interview was damn effing funny! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

Gee... Going away for a while sure hurt my introduction... Saber's one wasn't as funny as Dragonfree's one...

Yeah... My introduction wasn't that good this interview... *flees*

BUT STILL, SABER! 5 STARS! AND ROFLMAO AT THE HOME DEPOT GUYS!

Timid Kyogre
8th February 2006, 8:23 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!! *Goes insane*

200 POSTS?!?!?!

I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPEN!!

*Sniff* I'm so proud! Sapphire...THROW YOUR COOKIES!!

*Cookies are flying everywhere*

I get it-- it's a cute idea. It's like, as a bonus to the interview, you get some bonus info on a bunch of different authors.
Good...Good ^_^

Nice idea.
Haunter, I'm not saying this in a bad way but please...Try to make longer posts next time :)

~Timid Kyogre

Xiang
9th February 2006, 12:09 AM
Just finished reading all of them. @_@ *catches a cookeh* ^w^ Happy now!

They are funny, but that just makes me all the more nervous for mine. :D

Timid Kyogre
12th February 2006, 1:15 PM
I sent whit's interview to Sapphire yesterday, hopefully I'll get it soon.

I might also not be online that much these days...And only online when Sapphire is at Saturdays, Fridays, and Thursdays. Hopefully, I'll somehow do the interviews as fast as I used to do it before.

~Timid Kyogre

~*Ratiosu*~
14th February 2006, 12:49 AM
Unfortunately I will not be able to be interviewed for a while, see my sig. If my turn comes up, interview Ratiasu, she agreed and so if you are done all the authors except me send me the interview and I'll try to get on as soon as I can...I'm sorry...

Timid Kyogre
15th February 2006, 1:45 PM
INTERVIEW'S HERE! :D

Please keep it in mind that even though I posted this today, this was sent on Valentine's and reply came on Valentine's, but I wasn't in my house.

And there will be a VERY important announcement at the end, believe me you'll love it ^_^

Oh yeah...And I forgot to ask for Whit's title O_o I'll edit this tomorrow with it, I've been so busy these days...I won't be tomorrow and after it though ^^

Whit19's current fics:

World Saviors (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=90567)

Slayers Age (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=105548)

Crystal Heroes (http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=74072)

Episode Seven: Interview with Whit19 - The Lost Savior

Hi all! ^_^ This is one of our usual, boring interviews. Yeah yeah whatever. Welcome, whit! Now let’s go on with the interview

*takes a sit and looks at the audience.* What up y’all? Ya coulda been watchin anything else on Valentine’s Day, but you decided to watch this interview.

Someone in the audience: Who the hell’s that guy?

*ignores it* This interview can’t be borin’ cuz I’m on it! *sweats and looks at the dead audience.* Uh… This is a great Valentine’s Day present by the way…

What inspired you to write World Saviors?
Well… A lot of things. I always liked watchin’ shows like Dragonball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho. I loved all the fights and the power increase as the stories went on. I loved fightin games like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, King of Fighters, and I also liked Kung Fu movies. Anime probably had the most influence on World Saviors though. At first I wanted World Saviors to be a Pokemon fanfic (back then it was named Whit the Savior.), but once I found that, that you can’t get fan fiction published I scrapped Whit the Savior and thought of a more original story, with its own world, people, history, universe, and etc. It took forever to come up with a good plot and improve my horrible writin’ (which still needs improvement by the way.). The element ideas came from Quest 64 and of course a bit of Pokemon. I just hope World Saviors becomes somethin really special. Not just on the serebii forums, but somethin famous! Yeah, I got big dreams and most likely I won’t make it, but I still wanna try. Unlike Dragonball Z, I wanted the story to have more to it then just fightin bad guys, I wanted to have suspense, adventure, drama, romantic, angst, comedy, horror, every genre.

Are any of the characters in World Saviors are people you know, or they’re just characters you made up?
Well, some are made up people and others are people I know, both in real life and on the internet. Most of the made up characters and some I only know on the internet are given personalities based on some of my other friends. I ain’t really gotten far in the story, so I can’t really give out every character on who’s real and who’s made up, but I’ll go with the ones we got right now. Whit is obviously real since he’s me. Rogan (obviously made up cuz he’s a human like cat monster.), Ralanda, and Al are made up characters. Darryl and Andrew are both people I actually know. Darryl is my real best friend in real life, while Andrew’s a guy I know on the internet, and no, he’s not really a ninja. XD Most of the other important characters that appear in World Saviors are all mostly people I know on the internet (All the people I met online were from the ign boards.). Although, of course I mixed and altered some of their personalities so there could be conflicts between the characters, instead of everyone always agreeing with each other.

Could you tell us more about Slayer's Age?
Slayers Age… After bein’ obsessed with Lina Inverse for so long, I was readin’ a thread on some anime forum about ‘How do you show your obsession for an anime?’ and while I was reading the thread the creator asked questions like ‘Do you dress up like them, do you worship them, do you write fanfics about them?' and etc. When I saw the creator ask if I write fanfics about them, I got the idea to write a fanfic about the Slayers Anime. Originally, the story was mainly about what I would do if I met Lina Inverse, but after talkin’ it over with several people I decided to turn it into a much better story. One that actually has a plot and a meanin’ to what was goin’ on. So the story’s now about what happens to Lina after the 3rd series (Slayers Try). She was fightin a time mage with her close friend and ‘protector’ Gourry when she was sent to a different timeline, several years into the future—our time. She meets some kid named Whit (Who’s not in any way related to the Whit in World Saviors even if they got the same first and last name.) and tries to figure out a way to get back to her time and take down the time mage, but once she’s able to get back, more problems emerge. Turns out the time mage is a part of a large army commanded by a mysterious and powerful man and to make matters worse, it seems the monster race is involved in the situation as well. And along with this, she foolishly drags the helpless Whit with her, who’s overly obsessed with her. However, he has a unique trait about him, but the question is… can it help Lina Inverse and her friends take down this new threat? Can they even survive? Wow… I really suck at givin’ previews. 0_0

Why did Whit want the Fire Power, why didn’t he choose any other power?
Whit wanted the fire element more than the others for several reasons. He always liked the thought of controlling fire or stayin’ warm even when its cold. But the thing that absolutely inspired him to go after the fire power would be his hero, The Fire Master: Hugo. After all the years of seein’ Hugo grow to be so popular and strong, Whit decided that he wanted to be just like him… but even better. Also seein’ Rogan show off his fire powers only increases Whit’s anxiousness.

Well now people…Its time for our…RANDOM QUESTIONS!! *Audience yawn while Sapphire inserts some sort of tape*

*Freaky guy talking* Random Question of Today: What’s Your Favorite Color?

IceKing: Hemhem, whats black and white and red all over?

A PENGUIN WITH SUNBURN!

So my favorite color is black and white and red all over ^^

Katiekitten: My favourite color is yellow for two reasons:

1) When I was in infants school just out of Nursery, they had this group system at our school. I was in yellow, so that became my favourite color.

2) Yellow is so bright and cheery, the sunshine yellow I mean. It matches my personality, so that is another plus.

The Cheshire Cat: Red. Red pwns all colors, because it represents fire, passion, romance, love, strength, and...did I mention fire? O.o Yes, I'm a pyro XD

Red has been my favorite color the moment I was able to see 8D Its tone gives me the feeling of warmth, and is the color of all sorts of interesting things, such as roses, blood, and sunsets. It always appealed to me, and even when I tried to rid myself of it and tried to adopt green or blue as my favorite, I couldn't do it. I had myself convinced once that it was the color of the devil :P

Brian Powell: Currently, I like anything dark, mainly black and navy. Mainly because of the colour clothes I wear are in those sort of colors. Now, I'm not fashion expert or anything but I think those clothes suit me.

Dragonfree: My favorite color is blue - both a dark blue represented by #000088 in hex code and the light blue that's #AACCFF. There's no particular reason except that I think they're nice colors, really.

*Silence…*

Yeah… and my favorite color is blue too. But this is my interview, so let’s forget about those people xD…

*Audience boos and someone throws a large watermelon at Whit. He moves out the way and throws his chair into the audience and looks back at Sapphire and Timid Kyogre* Ok, go on.

Umm…So what is the review that you’ll never forget because it made your day?
All the reviews I get from people make my day, but the review I’ll never forget is the one I got from JacksKnight’s in World Saviors. He’s my favorite author and he went into depth about the story and gave me some advice. I was happy cuz he enjoyed the story!

Whit. you, Power Shot, La Carlotta and Nylf are all tied to the universe created by Ledian_X. How does it feel to be part of that fanfic universe and what drew you to it?
It feels good! I always liked workin with other writers. The main thing that drew me into it was the great Ledian himself. We agreed to make some kind of crossover story using our characters, then Ledian started talkin about makin a story with Power Shot, then they came up with this whole superhero universe thing and now we got 7 people in the universe (if you count me.) and more ppl will probably join sooner or later. I really ain’t got problems with the universe thing, except for the fact that I sometimes believe that I don’t really belong there, do to how my characters are written and etc. They’re more along the lines of untraditional heroes unlike Ledian’s Starbolts. They don’t wear specific tights or uniforms, they’re more influenced by anime heroes instead of Marvel and DC heroes, barely any of the citizens realize they’re heroes or even know they exist (Unless you count the fightin tournaments they participate in). Plus, people with power elements are seen all the times, so even if they do have elements they’re still seen as ordinary people. Also, Whit and most of the other characters don’t care to be heroes, they’d rather just live their lives normally (or be popular in a different way, besides being a World Savior…). There’s basically only one main character that is considered a superhero but I can’t give out her name cuz she ain’t appeared in the story yet, but let’s just say that she’s saved the planet Nupiture twice and is very, very ancient.

Will you ever write any more Fan Fictions?
Dunno. World Saviors is spose to be a very long story (though I’ll only be posting the first saga here.) and even has three different series and three spin off comedy series. I’ll also try to finish Slayers Age somehow too. You probably won’t see a fanfic from me in a very long time.

This has been our interview with whit, please tune in for our next interview!

Well… This interview sucked. I got no catchphrase either… So let me just say… *turns to the audience* You can do anything you put your mind to. Anything’s possible as long as you believe in yourself, no matter what people may say.

Okay now, for the announcement that'll make you scream...

You all know The Insider right? And The Golden Globes, of course...Well...

The Christmas Awards is like The Golden Globes...Right?

And Lara Spencer and Pat O'brien went to The Golden Globes and checked out the food and stuff...Right?

And...

We'll be interviewing authors (Like a mini-interview) on the Red Carpet asking them about how they feel being nominated for The Christmas Awards...RIGHT? :D

YES PEOPLE, THAT'S IT! :D :D ME AND SAPPHIRE WILL BE DOING A SPECIAL INTERVIEW FOR THE CHRISTMAS AWARDS, AND WE ARE PREPARING IT!

Here are the details:

Same thing like how I prepare any interview, I'll send the questions to all of the nominees. I'll also ask for your dresses and describe them, but three have to wear funny clothes (Please send me a PM if you want to wear funny clothes) and I'll pick the three I see that are good enough to wear funny clothes ^_^

Also, I PMed Typhlogirl asking her if Pebbles from PokeTalk could describe the whole place, she agreed :D

I also PMed Ouallada but as you know, he didn't reply because he didn't come online for a few weeks. So I PMed Lady Myuu, and she accepted.

Be prepared, cause all of the nominees are going to be swimming in PMs! ^_^

Any questions, post.

~Timid Kyogre

katiekitten
15th February 2006, 2:27 PM
*Claps* Well done Whappgre! (All your names put together. :D Sorry, I'm in a very funny mood today...) That was a very nice interview, and I know a lot more anout whits motives... :)

*hands out cookies*

The christmas awards interview is a great idea! It should be very enjoyable, and I look forward to reading it. :)

Ledian_X
15th February 2006, 3:07 PM
Nice work, Whit! See, I told you on AIM you could do it. Not bad. Not bad at all. Gotta get more confidence *claps*. Good work and I think everyone walked away knowing more about you. As for the Joan Rivers treatment? That should be fun!

LX

Sike Saner
15th February 2006, 6:55 PM
Whit wanted the fire element more than the others for several reasons. He always liked the thought of controlling fire or stayin’ warm even when its cold. But the thing that absolutely inspired him to go after the fire power would be his hero, The Fire Master: Hugo. After the years of seeing Hugo grow to be so popular and strong, Whit decided that he wanted to be just like him… but even better. Also seein’ Rogan show off his fire powers only increases Whit’s anxiousness.

It's stuff like that that truly represent the things I like about Whit as a character. ^^

Nice interview there, quite informative. ^^ I also see that the random question worked out pretty niftily (I really liked IceKing and The Cheshire Cat's answers. XD ).

I'm looking very much forward to the Christmas awards interview special, paricularly knowing that Pebbles shall be involved. XDDD Oh, this'll be great...

Timid Kyogre
15th February 2006, 8:10 PM
I'm looking very much forward to the Christmas awards interview special, paricularly knowing that Pebbles shall be involved. XDDD Oh, this'll be great...

Yeah ^_^ People, please keep it in mind that Typhlogirl will write what Pebbles will say.

~Timid Kyogre

Act
15th February 2006, 10:40 PM
Very cute idea.

Why isn't this stickied? It should be.

Kiyohime
16th February 2006, 4:22 AM
YES, YES, THROW THE CHAIR! D<

<<

>>

Ahem. XD

Stickify is a good idea. D:

Timid Kyogre
16th February 2006, 6:42 AM
I really don't know about the sticky thing...I think there are too many stickied threads.

It's okay if this thread wasn't stickied, this thread is the non-stickied thread with most replies in the Authors Cafe anyway :D

~Timid Kyogre

Typhlogirl
16th February 2006, 7:28 AM
*limps in*

Heh, good interviews guys. This thread is still going strong!

Yah with the Christmas awards. It sounds like a good idea. And also yah, I will be writing the descriptions. I've been told to post some examples.

*Close up on a television set. Inside are four cream coloured sofas. Lying on one of these sofas, sound asleep and snoring is a fourteen year old girl. Her brown hair falls around her face, and off the back of the sofa in thick layers. Her eyes are closed, but they are known to be blue, and get bluer when she is angry, which is most of the time in this studio. She wears a black T-Shirt with the words, ‘THE POKEMON REBELLION-IN CINEMA’S SEP 24TH’. Her blatant fic advertising disgusts this reporter. She also wears jeans with a white belt. But what’s this? A Typhlosion is approaching the sleeping girl, wielding…a large sponge? He reaches back, and throws it! It collides! The girl wakes up, and the fire pokemon leaps behind a steel pole used to support sound equipment. The perfect crime! What a shame the pole is only one centimetre thick.*

*A Machoke goes over to a door in the set, and tries to open it. It doesn’t. He tries again. He pulls off the door knob! Oh, the drama! He picks up an axe, and smash’s the door with it! The axe snaps! He walks away! What will this pokemon do next? Oh! A fridge has flown towards the door, and slammed into it! And then broke in half! This reporter wonders what on Earth this door is made of! The Machoke is clearly annoyed, so he…walks around the set, and comes back carrying what looks like a human male and a human female. This reporter is amazed!*

PM me if y'all have any problems.

-;157;

Knightblazer
16th February 2006, 11:40 AM
New reader here.

I must say, this is a great idea, TK. The interview are a bit short, but then are hliariously funny. Espeically when "Starfire commited sucide" XD Hmm... I never knew about whit. Obviously I must have been blind. ^^; But then again, I have been busy with my own err... stuff. *coughs* >.<

A-HEM! And T-girl, that was some serious... comedy. Made me crack up for ten minutes at least. My mom thought I was goin' nuts. Hope Pebbles gets a paycheck for this. At least you won't be plannin' on making Micheal die twice, would you? XD

Hope to see the next interview soon!

Knightblazer ;262;

Timid Kyogre
19th February 2006, 4:03 PM
Hiya all ^_^ I know this Christmas Awards Interview is taking long (And its still going to take a few weeks) but you gotta know its a bit of hard. I'm still waiting for the new updated list from Lady Myuu. I'm helping her with the new thread. Please don't be hasty, you just have to wait a bit of long in this one ^^;;

Thanks!

~Timid Kyogre

whit19
20th February 2006, 1:48 PM
aw, no more comments for me? :p

thanx for the comments Ledian, Sike, Katiekitten, Knightblazer. And thanx for actually interviewin me like I said before TK and Sapphire. :)

Edit: that was quick 0_0. thanx to u too DKzM0mA. :p

DKzM0mA
20th February 2006, 1:49 PM
OH LORD DEAR SABER. A HOME DEPOT GUY CHASIN YOU WITH A DRILL 0_____________0....

How do you survive this kind of stuff?! No wonder you shoot out random comments out of nowhere, but those make me laugh so thank you Home Depot, you're always there for us :DDD

Anyways that Ice King question was just 0___0. I wouldn't know how to answer for that. Trust me, when I'm under pressure or confused my brain goes all Saberish :D I'd say sumthin likE...F4L$3!!!!!!

Whit's was pretty good too. Those random questions made me chuckle, and I like to chuckle, more than I like to laugh O.o When I laugh, I go mental....so yeah I LIKE FIRE TOO :DD

Anyways, this was an awesome idea interviewing but I won't be try to get an interview at all. With all these questions, I'd go through another Wonderland catastrophe..........don't ask...

Saffire Persian
20th February 2006, 3:21 PM
Nice interview, Whit! ^^ 'twas quite interesting. Oh, and good luck with the awards interviews. Right now, there's an updated list ('cause I"m helping with the awards to) to look at.

Timid Kyogre
20th February 2006, 3:45 PM
Yeah ^_^ I saw it already, sending PMs out now.

Be prepared, everyone!

~Timid Kyogre

~*Ratiosu*~
21st February 2006, 3:54 PM
I am ungrounded! Today is the best! Thank the lord. *throws confetti*

Can you take the delay star off my name? Thanx!

Timid Kyogre
21st February 2006, 4:44 PM
Yay! ^_^ Welcome back, Ratiosu! Sure, I'll remove it.

I'm sending out PMs and I'm telling you...This interview is NOT easy. There are like...72 people or something so yeah...

Long and hard interview...Big time.

~Timid Kyogre

~*Ratiosu*~
21st February 2006, 6:43 PM
Wow...good luck with that. Glad to see you too *huggles*

I'll work on reviewing the Forgotten Enchantment as soon as I can.

Joe Vega #4
21st February 2006, 10:52 PM
Bah, I wish you'd let people that are trying to become decent authors in. Then I could. Why I have no fic? Prolly because I can't find time to write one.

Anyway, I like this. It gives me several chances to LOL. Do we send in questions through PM? I have one planned for Scrap, so I just wanted to make sure.

Act
21st February 2006, 11:30 PM
Bah, I wish you'd let people that are trying to become decent authors in. Then I could. Why I have no fic? Prolly because I can't find time to write one.

Correct me if I'm wrong and all, but doesn't a thread for 'interviews with the authors' generally call for people that have written something? Otherwise, it wouldn't really belong in the fanfiction forums. Haha, 'Interviews with people who might write something someday maybe sorta kinda.'

On topic, I'm a tad confused as to how you want us to answer the question. I posted here as opposed to PM because I might not be the only one. Or maybe I'm just stupid, either way. What kind of things are people saying?

Timid Kyogre
22nd February 2006, 2:05 PM
About what you're going to wear thing? You just describe what you're going to wear...So it'll be sort of like real life ^_^

I'll be working on the interview tomorrow, I still didn't send out all of the PMs...Got 26 PMs today O_o...

~Timid Kyogre

Shadowcat
22nd February 2006, 2:39 PM
I'm just going to say that Timid Kyogre's/Kelly's Inbox may be full, so you should just PM me... Since I'm clearing out my inbox... And I'm trying to lighten her load, so that's why... Since she has to send out so many PMs... She has lots of PMs stored...

Burnt Flower
22nd February 2006, 9:27 PM
What you guys are doing is just plain awesome, so I'll just say this:

GOOD LUCK! =D

...I'll reply with my thoughts for each interview soon. >3

Timid Kyogre
23rd February 2006, 6:03 AM
I'm just going to say that Timid Kyogre's/Kelly's Inbox may be full, so you should just PM me... Since I'm clearing out my inbox... And I'm trying to lighten her load, so that's why... Since she has to send out so many PMs... She has lots of PMs stored...

Thanks, Sapphire. I FINALLY sent out all of the PMs and going to work on the interview. It might take some time since you all know Typhlogirl is kind of busy, but she'll be able to reply in Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

What you guys are doing is just plain awesome, so I'll just say this:

GOOD LUCK! =D

...I'll reply with my thoughts for each interview soon. >3

Thanks, Burnt Flower! ^_^ I promise I'll finish it ASAP. It will be posted the same day when the results are announced.

Edit: IMPORTANT!!

Like I said, I'm going to start on it now. To all of you who didn't reply, you're not going to be in the interview. You got till today to reply. I won't accept any replies tomorrow because I can't go editing the whole thing over a million times. Don't complain, there are a lot more worse things that could happen to you. This interview is NOT easy.

~Timid Kyogre

Pinecone Tortoise
23rd February 2006, 2:31 PM
With regards to the confusion about dress in the 'Winter Awards' thread... I think that was partly my fault. >< Sorry! I'd gotten the PM, replied and proceeded to chat about it on MSN... at which point I checked out THIS thread and noticed you'd said:

Same thing like how I prepare any interview, I'll send the questions to all of the nominees. I'll also ask for your dresses and describe them, but three have to wear funny clothes (Please send me a PM if you want to wear funny clothes) and I'll pick the three I see that are good enough to wear funny clothes ^_^

which made Piney sad cause the attire I'd chosen could only seriously be counted as 'funny'... then again *looks sheepish*, it was probably unnecessary to start prattling on to cyndaquil_dratini and others about the actual 'dress code' that seems to be required and the apparent limit of funny clothes to 'three people good enough to wear them'... whatever that's supposed to mean. Mind you, I'm probably interpreting this whole 'dress code' thing wrongly and spreading angst where it doesn't need to be. Anyway, in either case, please explain what sort of thing you had in mind and whether more than three hand picked people will be allowed to wear 'funny clothes'. Thanks and sorry again,

Piney.
;204;;324;

Timid Kyogre
24th February 2006, 7:09 AM
Matches with them, as in they didn't choose something too out of control. You don't see Kelly Clarkson wearing a bunny in any award, but Paris Hilton might...Right?

Yeah, like that.

I'm writing the first part, and going to send it to Sapphire and Typhlogirl today ^_^

I swear that if you do a big deal out of something simple again, I'll kill myself. Seriously, all of this is not easy.

I currently have 48 PMs in my Inbox, 45 are for this thread. If my Inbox was full, PM Sapphire and she'll tell me about it through MSN.

Thanks.

~Timid Kyogre

Elemental Charizam
26th February 2006, 10:59 AM
If it keeps happening, perhaps you should consider the possibility that it is you at fault?

Timid Kyogre
26th February 2006, 1:21 PM
I don't think so. It's under control now. They were just confused.

I'm going to start on continuing the interview soon. I finished the first part and starting the red carpet part.

I'm not Superwoman, so I can't do everything fast. You didn't reply, your luck. Not my problem, and this isn't harsh. If you were me you would understand this. Interviewing is not an easy thing.

~Timid Kyogre

Elemental Charizam
26th February 2006, 4:58 PM
But you said a lot were confused multiple times. That implies that the person who explains things here, you, isn't doing a very good job of explaining things.

Also, there's no need to repeatedly tell us to stop complaining about being too late to be interviwed - no-one has since you last said. that's something simple you're making a big deal of.

IceKing
26th February 2006, 5:45 PM
Hem Hem... *tourguide barbie voice*

Ok now everybody, we don't want to fight now! Fighting gives you wrinkles! You don't want wrinkles do you....DO YOU!?!?!? Timid Kyogre, stop letting the stress of this thread get to you XD This is supposed to be fun, if it is stressing you out (which it obviously is) than take a break or two. We don't need an interview 2x a week you know. If you need more help with this interview, I suppose I'd be willing to give a tentacle. And when did he complain about not replying 0_0? Adam....leave the poor woman alone XD

Remember everyone! It takes more muscles to frown than to smile ^^

/tourguide barbie

Timid Kyogre
26th February 2006, 5:59 PM
Nah...I was just making the reply thing clear. Its not that this interview is stressing me out, this Winter Awards thing is. It's harder than the other interviews, and I'm doing it fast since voting starts March 15th and Typhlogirl could barely come online and I got more free time this month since I don't have much homework. And I don't want another fight or whatever to start again, it'll force me to push myself of a building...Seriously, if you think this is easy...Think again.

I'm taking a break right now, I just sent half of the first part of the red carpet part to Sapphire and she'll reply tomorrow.

Ok now everybody, we don't want to fight now! Fighting gives you wrinkles!

I'll start on saying that everytime I think a fight is going to start :D

By the way...I know Timid Kyogre is kind of long so...Kelly or TK'll be better.

Kelly is a name for a boy and a girl...But obviously, I'm a girl (Some thought I was a boy O_o...)

~Timid Kyogre

~*Ratiosu*~
27th February 2006, 7:49 PM
OK Kelly, well, just so you know, mindripper is breaking the rules. He created three or so accounts, two just for PMs and one for posting. That's against the rules...so it would be best to not include him. I'm not telling you not to, but I think it would be better.

Anyway, see you later, and hope you have a good time with the interviews! Thinking of it now, I don't exactly have a nickname. I'll have to think of one, unless you or Sapphire wants to. Sapphire's spent a while with me RPing and reviewing my stories, so she might be able to think of a fairly good nickname. I'll ask my sister what she thinks it should be =P

Good luck!

Oh yeah, and like a lot of people said, the interviews are for fun, and we aren't expecting a ton a week. I'll be happy to lend a paw too if you need it.

See ya!

Xiang
27th February 2006, 8:35 PM
He created those accounts for PMing. He doesn't receive PMs on his main account.

IceKing
27th February 2006, 9:26 PM
He created those accounts for PMing. He doesn't receive PMs on his main account.

His main account doesn't recieve PMs because he's BANNED from PMing in the first place! He obviously got the punishment for a reason, and he's not supposed to try and evade it. Besides Mindripper hasn't been around lately, I think he's left for good this time around.

I have a question about the awards itnerview. After voting is over, are you going to give the winners a quick one/two question interview about their awards? What do you plan on doing

Timid Kyogre
28th February 2006, 2:20 PM
Actually, Mindripper blocked PMs in his main account before he was banned or whatever. I don't know what happened to him, but I heard stuff like that but I wanted to make sure. I'll take him off the list soon. Thanks for telling me.

I have a question about the awards itnerview. After voting is over, are you going to give the winners a quick one/two question interview about their awards? What do you plan on doing

I'm thinking of this...

I just add the winners' names when Lady Myuu is about to post it. Of course, I won't tell anyone the results (Including Sapphire and Typhlogirl...Sorry guys. Everyone'll get to know it later though ^^;; ) I'll post it a few minutes after the results are...Of course, I'll have to read it over and edit it etc. etc.

SOMEONE didn't send the interview -_- *Evil look at Sapphire*

I PMed the next five so we'll just be ready ^_^

EDIT:
Replies: 241
Views: 8,629

*Jumps* :D

~Timid Kyogre

Timid Kyogre
7th March 2006, 7:35 PM
I'm still not done with the interview, but I guess I'll have to say this...

The interview might be delayed, since I've been too busy these days. I'm going to travel at March 15th so I won't have enough time. I'll try to write a huge part of it next week and send it to Sapphire. Now Sapphire, this is also important for you (All of you) When I send the interview to Sapphire, she'll send it to Typhlogirl, then Typhlogirl will send it to me and I'll edit it when I come back from traveling (It is only from Wednesday, March 15th till Friday, March 17th)

Like I always say, don't be hasty. Don't expect it to be posted a few seconds/days/etc. after the results are, because it won't be.

~Timid Kyogre

Xiang
8th March 2006, 2:03 AM
Alright, take your time. We'll be at the patient end of the waiting room, busy with our fics. When it comes out, we'll be ready. :)

~*Ratiosu*~
13th March 2006, 10:33 PM
*takes out hammer* NO GO! STAY HERE, TIMID KYOGRE! *bops* XD

Timid Kyogre
14th March 2006, 3:12 PM
LOL.

Sorry, but I'll be leaving tomorrow. MAYBE I'll be online for a few hours before I go.

Interview might be delayed because of that.

I promise I'll try to work on it ASAP ^_^

Bye! *Waves*

~Timid Kyogre

katiekitten
14th March 2006, 5:27 PM
Have fun! *gives sun hat and miracas*

~*Ratiosu*~
17th March 2006, 2:30 AM
Darn, she's gone already! *cries* I didn't get to say goodbye.

Typhlogirl
17th March 2006, 7:37 AM
>_> I guess I'm in control since teh other two are temporarily on leave. Not that I'm really an interview controller person, I'm just helping write the Awards interview on request :P. So if ya have any queries, direct them to me and I will try and help you. (PM would be nice, but post if you think it is relevant to everyone.)

Peace.

-;157;

Shadowcat
17th March 2006, 8:45 AM
Actually Typhlogirl, I'm back. If you have any questions and do not wish to bother Typhlogirl... Well... Whoever is online, just PM that person. Typhlogirl or me. Though I'm online more than my sister though...

Yeah...