PDA

View Full Version : Parallel Reality [Idea for a Newbie]

Spectre
12th January 2006, 4:04 AM
Hmm, ok lemme see what to say...

I've been on the forums for a while now and have been inspired to write a couple of stories. But whenever I get to the fic section, I've become so intimidated by all the magnificent pieces of art people construct, I've cowered away. Well, I've picked up the courage to post idea of mine. Right now, it seems almost like a non-pokemon fic, but it is. Just so far, I haven't written enough to elaborate on the details much. This isn't really a preview or prologue, just a portion of my writing. I won't explain the fic's plot yet, but I would appreciate greatly for some CC+C. Thanks!

Whenever there is light, there must be darkness to help equal the equation. When there is a right, there must be a wrong to consider it. When something is good, there must be a bad to counteract the statement. Everything in the world has a common comparison. A parallel figure who stares at you on the other side of the street with a malevolent glare… No one wishes for an opposite… but its there…

But, what are the substances considered Pokemon's counter? Humans? No, it has no opposite. Nothing has been able to match up to their superiority. Until now.

That is the reason I was made.

Parallel Reality

Who am I…?

What am I…?

Do you know me? Does anyone?

I want to know…I know I am me, but what is…me?

Do I exist?

Am I real?

Is this reality?

Glances being exchanged, lights searing through my pupils, I opened my eyes.

“It’s nearly done… just a few incisions here…” A sound. I could understand it.

Suddenly, I wanted to scream. My head could not calculate what this…this thing was…

Snip…

Demonic voices sang aloud, ringing constantly through my brain. A cold object pressed against me.

Anxiety exploded..

Air drove inside me. I could hear thumping… continuously getting faster… and faster…

Echoes filled the open area.

“It seems to enjoy it. Hahaha, it must feel pain.” A face hovered over, censoring the flashing light. “You like that, doncha?”

Snip…

The same agony, same malicious chilling…thing… pressed onto me. Deeper and deeper it sunk, as I bellowed, pleading for mercy.

They laughed.

Anger overcame me. All thoughts were lost, all logic left behind. This…pain… I wanted to give it to them, make them feel the same gruesome object jerk through them, piercing their bodies and mind, causing them to shriek and beg.

“Stop it now. Are you planning to kill it?” Another sound, a voice. Elderly.

“****ing old man, I’m just having some fun. Can’t you see?” the same, catastrophic voice.

“We must keep it intact. Do not cause unnecessary conflict. Just finish up and we can go.”

“Alright, alright…”

Snip…

PARALLEL REALITY

Saffire Persian
12th January 2006, 4:37 AM
Sounds promising.. I'm rather intrigued by the way you're presenting this.. I look forward to seeing it released, and knowing what exactly is happening to that - I assume - Pokemon. Or..whatever it was. 0_o Poor thing.

Klaus
12th January 2006, 4:51 AM
YAY! You've attraced me! ANywa, yes as saffire Perion said it does sound
promising, i don't really know what it is yet nor the plot but it does sound good.

Sincearly Klaus

As always, be kind to the mime.;122;

Spectre
12th January 2006, 4:51 AM
Saffire Persian: Gah, thankoo.

Well, I guess it is really... dull right now. I should have written more... >_>

I'll get to a prologue or preview thingy soon.

Ah, and a question: What do you mean the way I presented it? Is it different?

Klaus: o0 huh? attracted to you?

Klaus
12th January 2006, 4:57 AM
Gah, thankoo.

Well, I guess it is really... dull right now. I should have written more... >_>

I'll get to a prologue or preview thingy soon.

Ah, and a question: What do you mean the way I presented it? Is it different?

Klaus: o0 huh? attracted to you?

Oy, sorry, what I ment by that is that your fic caught my attention. It takes a bit to do that , it does sound like a non pokemon fic so if it is it does take alot to attracted me to a fic like this. Sorry for the missunderstand. ^_^

SIncearly Klaus

As always, be kind to the mime.;122;

Eternal Daydreamer
12th January 2006, 5:00 AM
:raises an eyebrow: I must say, this is like my own writing style. Very much like it. Hmm. I'll keep out an eye for it.

Spectre
12th January 2006, 5:37 AM
o.o

Oooo, okie. Well, English isn't my first language, so I might make a few gramatical errors here and there...

Well, should I extend this to create the prologue, or start a new one?