PDA

View Full Version : My first fiction.

JoJo@210
12th January 2006, 5:13 AM
Well here is my idea for my first fiction its been bugging me for the past 3 days to write itself down cause it sounds pretty good. I want a couple of yeah it sounds interesting before I do it. I have a 3/4 page intro already written down but I won't post it till people think the idea is good. I’ve been thinking on how the plot would go and where it would go to keep readers interested. I tried to put situations that I go through in life to make it more realistic.

This story takes place in our world except we live with pokemon and with really life situations in a bad life. Gang violence, murder, deception, betrayal, etc. My character (which I named after me to make it easier to write) is 17, and views the world as a bad place. He lost his mother and never knew his father, so he lives with his grandmother who hates him but won’t let him go and doesn’t allow him to be near pokemon. He is a gang member that doesn’t use pokemon as it is a sign of being weak, being seen with one as an ally would lead to serious consequences, however he loves pokemon and has always had a dream on being a trainer and traveling the world catching his pick and having a happy life with them. However one day on his way home coming from school alone he spots a another anti-pokemon gang beating a helpless and injured pokemon he rescues it and ends up caring for it, knowing helping it will endanger his life, he runs away from home before people find out what he did. He starts on his dream and has to be careful as well for its not long till his grandmother calls authorities making him a wanted runaway, and his former gang that he disobeyed and abandoned is tracking him for his death. With his pokemon partner they run and follow their dream while his pokemon shows him the bright and good side the world has to offer.

Klaus
12th January 2006, 5:16 AM
I love it! Yes, to me it does have some great original qualities. I so think you should post it . Can't wait.

Sincearly Klaus

As always, be kind to the mime.;122;

Granbull_KO
12th January 2006, 5:27 AM
Cooool Man!! but please dont tell me people use pokemon for Wars and terrorim!

mindripper
12th January 2006, 1:16 PM
Hey. Sounds interesting. Although this is your first try, do make it the best you possibly can. Possibly play a little on the conflicting emotions that your character is bound to have. Let me know if you would like me to review when you post.

The Fly
12th January 2006, 7:41 PM
Great idea. The whole unrealistic optimism is killing me, especially in the anime...humans are humans, so it would seem like there would be a lot more violence, especially with the presence of Pokemon. I hope you do this one; it definitely seems like something I'd love reading.

Timid Kyogre
12th January 2006, 7:46 PM
The idea is amazing! Take your time at writing it and when you post it PM me if you don't mind :)

Good luck!

~Timid Kyogre

tofubro
13th January 2006, 3:42 AM
I luv t3h id3@! 1t'5 g0nn@ b t3h b0mb!

Ash_Junior
13th January 2006, 3:51 AM
Cooool Man!! but please dont tell me people use pokemon for Wars and terrorim!

why wouldn't they be used in wars?

they're super powerful, and more cost-effective than missiles etc that you use once and you can't use again.

Pokes you can use and use and use and use and use, and all you have to do is feed and breed them...

conceivably, if a person had enough money for food, and enough Pokes, one person could breed an army....

*raises eyebrow*

makes you think, doesn't it?

I know that I use Pokes for warfare in MY fics....

sorry for the OT, but this sounds like a good idea...

JoJo@210
13th January 2006, 4:04 AM
Thanks alot for the reviews but I want a couple more reviews before I go and post this story. I'm looking for at least 20 or 40 reviews. So far I'm really happy that people like this idea. Don't worry I'll make it the best I can, the chapters will be as long as they can be to keep readers entertained. I take my time when writing so there should be alot of detail in it. I might need an editor though to help me revise it.

Ace Kenshader
13th January 2006, 4:16 AM
I love this idea. I can not wait for you're story to come out.

mindripper
13th January 2006, 7:08 PM
I take my time when writing so there should be alot of detail in it. I might need an editor though to help me revise it.

Good!~ Detail is always a good thing. Hmmm I am a pretty good editor when I am not distracted. I could help you if you want, but that would depend on whether you would like that scenario, and also depends on how often I would need to revise posts. For example, if it is like once or twice a week, it should be no problem at all, but I might not be able to revise four or five chappies a week. If you would like that, just let me know on this thread.

JoJo@210
13th January 2006, 7:11 PM
Alright, so far I have the Prolude and I'm just finishing up the first chapter, but should I really post the story? I'm thinking of going for it but I feel like I shoud wait a little while for reviews.

IceKing
13th January 2006, 9:17 PM
Alright, so far I have the Prolude and I'm just finishing up the first chapter, but should I really post the story? I'm thinking of going for it but I feel like I shoud wait a little while for reviews.

First of all, this should be in the Ideas thread and you have more than enough feedback to your idea to post. You're not going to get 20-40 different feedbacks and if that's what you expect in your actual fic, I feel bad for you XD

JoJo@210
14th January 2006, 7:30 AM
Ok well then I'm gonna post this than. I just need help thinking of a title for the story. The only thing I have is "A Gangsta's Will" and "A Gangsta's Ambition" but I'm not to sure. What kind of title did anyone get when they read the idea.

SlimShady
15th January 2006, 3:22 AM
Personally, I like the idea. I look foward to seeing how the story ends. :D

brockman5
15th January 2006, 10:49 AM
I like it to post it!!! But um I'm bad with title names..lol

Melody
12th February 2006, 10:21 PM
Well here is my idea for my first fiction its been bugging me for the past 3 days to write itself down cause it sounds pretty good. I want a couple of yeah it sounds interesting before I do it. I have a 3/4 page intro already written down but I won't post it till people think the idea is good. I’ve been thinking on how the plot would go and where it would go to keep readers interested. I tried to put situations that I go through in life to make it more realistic.

This story takes place in our world except we live with pokemon and with really life situations in a bad life. Gang violence, murder, deception, betrayal, etc. My character (which I named after me to make it easier to write) is 17, and views the world as a bad place. He lost his mother and never knew his father, so he lives with his grandmother who hates him but won’t let him go and doesn’t allow him to be near pokemon. He is a gang member that doesn’t use pokemon as it is a sign of being weak, being seen with one as an ally would lead to serious consequences, however he loves pokemon and has always had a dream on being a trainer and traveling the world catching his pick and having a happy life with them. However one day on his way home coming from school alone he spots a another anti-pokemon gang beating a helpless and injured pokemon he rescues it and ends up caring for it, knowing helping it will endanger his life, he runs away from home before people find out what he did. He starts on his dream and has to be careful as well for its not long till his grandmother calls authorities making him a wanted runaway, and his former gang that he disobeyed and abandoned is tracking him for his death. With his pokemon partner they run and follow their dream while his pokemon shows him the bright and good side the world has to offer.

It sounds good. ;026; ;munchlax;

JoJo@210
12th February 2006, 10:33 PM
Uhh...thanks Melody, but...I already started on my fic. It's called "A Gangsta's Ambition" crappy title but couldn't think of anything else to name it. The story is very good though other than the title.

HarleyScarow
3rd June 2006, 3:14 AM
It sounds good so far. Don't forget to add the other Pokémon concepts to your story though for the sake of adding to your purpose.

Dragonfree
3rd June 2006, 5:09 AM
Uhh... Why did you just reply to this? You know it's five months old, right?