PDA

View Full Version : My Friend's fic idea

Ash_Junior
13th January 2006, 4:08 AM
Hey guys, my friend wanted me to post an idea for him, to see what you guys thought (he's going to sign up as Gary_Rules btw).

basically, from what he's told me, it would parody the storyline of Need for Speed: Most Wanted. it's in a city (probably named Rockport, after the NFS game) Pokes are allowed, but not for battling (just like cars are legal, but not hot rods).

the main character would enter town, and get into a Poke battle, but be busted by an obnoxious cop (a la Sergeant Cross from NFS: MW), but before the cop can take his pokes, he's called away on another call.

after that, it's basicaly the same as NFS:MW...there's a blacklist, and you have to beat one before you can challenge the next best driver (in our case, trainer), and you have to do more and more challenging things to be allowed to challenge the next person on the blacklist...

and he told me to tell you guys that there will be a plot twist similar to what happens in NFS: MW (if any of you have played that game, don't post what happens in the "Present Day" race....:D my friend wants that to be a surprise).

Gary_Rules
13th January 2006, 11:10 PM
*waves*

w00t!

first post on Serebii!

like A_J said, that'smy idea, basically.

I've got a good start on this, I think....

do you guys have anything you wanna say or add?

Melody
12th February 2006, 10:26 PM
*waves*

w00t!

first post on Serebii!

like A_J said, that'smy idea, basically.

I've got a good start on this, I think....

do you guys have anything you wanna say or add?
I say its fine. But I want to know the rest of it. keep going!

Melody
12th February 2006, 10:28 PM
So when are you going to write the fanfic? Need to know.

JoJo@210
12th February 2006, 10:36 PM
Hmm...it sounds pretty good but probably since I'm clueless cause I never played the MS version of NFS. It sounds good but I think I got confused abit. Are they battling or racing?