PDA

View Full Version : Waterflowershipping (Drew/Misty)!?!? :D

Shadowcat
13th January 2006, 1:32 PM
Why hello... Another thread... This time... Waterflowershipping... A Shipping on Shuu and Kasumi. Or Drew and Misty for those who don't know...

Yes... I know this ship is completely fanon. And if you don't like the ship, don't post.

So... All Waterflowershippers, I want to hear it from you!

intergalactic platypus
13th January 2006, 4:14 PM
Sounds like egoshipping, which I like. Interesting although I've never heard of it

Shego
13th January 2006, 6:10 PM
Waterflowersipping between Drew,and Misty, huh? Interesting. I always like that couple. I would love to hear about their relationship.

The Red Butterfly
13th January 2006, 7:13 PM
Even though I'm a 100% pokeshipper I always thought this one would be intersesting for some reason, they would go good together and they have stuff in common 2!!!

Shego
14th January 2006, 10:58 PM
Oh. I would love to see Drew,and Misty making out with each other. If they become a couple, what do you think will happen to May?

CyberCubed
14th January 2006, 11:05 PM
Oh. I would love to see Drew,and Misty making out with each other.

Drew and Misty's personalities certainly seem to suit each other. It would be funny if they ever met. Considering that Drew is traveling through Kanto now, it'd be hilarious if he met Misty.

If they become a couple, what do you think will happen to May?

I wouldn't worry about May too much, she has a guy she travels with you know. ;)

Shego
14th January 2006, 11:09 PM
Drew and Misty's personalities certainly seem to suit each other. It would be funny if they ever met. Considering that Drew is traveling through Kanto now, it'd be hilarious if he met Misty.

I wouldn't worry about May too much, she has a guy she travels with you know. ;)

I know. May currently travels with Ashy-boy so she should be okay. Besides, it could be interesting to have Misty,and Drew meet.

Drew,and Misty both have something in common, Drew had making fun of May while Misty teases Ash.

cold_katanagirl
14th January 2006, 11:34 PM
Drew and Misty isn't a bad idea at all imo. It has so much potential. =0

Sweet May
14th January 2006, 11:58 PM
This is one of my favorite shippings. Even if it is completely fanon, it's still a good shipping. Sorta. xP
But I would want to see Kasumi and Shuu meet at one time. ^^;

Orion-Sama
15th January 2006, 1:08 AM
As I said in the Shipping face-off, they click completely. Misty likes the presuntuous gallant type, even. Look at Dany and Rudy, and how they impacted her.

This is one of the few straight ships I support. And rightfully so... :)

I could see it happen. Easily.

Shigeru-kun
15th January 2006, 1:27 AM
I've thought about this couple for a long time now. I even remember thinking what would happen if Kasumi DID go to Houen with Satoshi. If that were to have happened, Kasumi probably would have never got her little exit episode, which means her feelings toward Satoshi would have been pretty much like they were in Jouto...then along comes Shuu. If Haruka was missing, it's possible Kasumi could have entered contests with water pokemon and received roses from him.

I wonder how that would effect the show's romantic side. To watch Kasumi have to make up her mind like she did with Jigi was one thing, but with Shuu it'd be different. Shuu isn't all lovey dovey like Jigi, instead he'd probably drive Kasumi mad. Yet at the same time, the roses and stuff would get to her. To watch her meet him several times instead of Haruka, then make a huge choice between the boys? I always thought that would have been so cool. Not to mention the shipping community would have gone nuts if such an event ever took place.

Because it didn't though, obviously we never had that wonderful chance to see how Kasumi would react to him. Which is quite unfortunate IMO. Either way though, I do like this couple. I don't list it up on my " I LOVE IT!" list, but I do find it incredibly cute.

intergalactic platypus
15th January 2006, 2:01 AM
He seems to have the whole dramatic factor going on which she likes, and hes totally metro which is the type of thing Misty would be into. Plus the roses are romantic, and Misty loves romance. If they ever met, she would probably start off insanely frustrated with his arrogance but then start to become more and more fond of his dramatic flair. He would be an interesting match for her

The Red Butterfly
15th January 2006, 2:06 AM
Ya also I kow this has nothing to do with anything but I think it's cute how they both have very bright hair colors, they would stick out together in public!!! :)

intergalactic platypus
15th January 2006, 2:13 AM
Green and orange? You actually have a point; they would certainly be noticable

Sika
15th January 2006, 2:24 AM
I don´t exactly support this, but i came up with a cool? topic idea...

Imagine Ash and May having feelings for Misty and Drew (respectively?) What would be their reaction when they found out that Drew and Misty are a couple?

The Red Butterfly
15th January 2006, 2:32 AM
hmmmmmmmm...... Ash for one thing would be shocked figuring everyone always thought they were a couple and that Misty liked him. May on the other hand would be mad for Drew misleading her with all the roses and stuff.

Shadowcat
15th January 2006, 5:03 AM
I know... They're personalities match each other's well... And if Misty was travelling in Hoenn and if Haruka wasn't introduced, the roses would've been given to her.

And for the topic, they'd go crazy...

And it'll be hilarious if they would meet in Kanto, like CyberCubed said.

Shego
15th January 2006, 5:07 AM
If Misty had competing in the pokemon contests, Drew would give the roses to Misty instead of May. That way that May might had a chance to get closer to Ash. Don't you think so?

Hakajin
15th January 2006, 7:17 AM
I'm totally obsessed with Pokeshipping, so if it ever really happened it would depress me, but it's a cute idea. I usually like it when the two rejectees of a love square end up together. Like . . . ah, what were their names? The two characters in "Marmelade Boy". I especially like it when they team up to make the people they like jealous, but it doesn't work and they end up falling in love with each other. There should be a fic about that with Drew and Misty, but I'm not going to write it.

But would they work? I dunno, they're both kinda stuck up; they might irritate each other. But then again, Ash is pretty stuck up himself. But I always want the people in my ships to go with the person they first fell in love with. I can't understand how someone could fall in love again. I mean, how could anyone replace someone else replace that person? It's something that happens all the time, but I don't understand it, and I don't like it. Unless the old flame is introduced after the new one, like in Inu-Yasha.

The Red Butterfly
15th January 2006, 6:45 PM
Lets try this topic: If Drew and Misty met in the Kanto contests do you think it would be love at first sight or do you think they would have to battle and get to know eachother better?

I think since Misty would still like Ash they would have to meet first and then they would be even more impressed with eachother after they battle in the Contests (or saw eachother compete)

Shego
15th January 2006, 10:06 PM
If Drew and Misty met in the Kanto contests do you think it would be love at first sight or do you think they would have to battle and get to know eachother better?

I think that it would be love at the first sight.

cold_katanagirl
16th January 2006, 12:55 AM
What would be their reaction when they found out that Drew and Misty are a couple?

May's reaction would be hilarious.

I always imagined Misty would be impressed by Drew. But she wouldn't want to admit it since she thinks he's a jerk.

... They need to meet. Now. <_<

The Red Butterfly
16th January 2006, 1:55 AM
I always imagined Misty would be impressed by Drew. But she wouldn't want to admit it since she thinks he's a jerk.

I think she probably won't admitt it bcuz she'll probably think May likes him and won't want to start anything and even though he seems like a bit of a jerk @ first she'll probably see through that and know what a nice guy he is :) !!!!

Shego
16th January 2006, 5:03 AM
What would be their reaction when they found out that Drew and Misty are a couple?

Their reaction will be that every time that Drew give Misty a rose, she kind of blush a little bit. May on the other hand probably relief that he had someone else to pick on. Don't you think so?

Shadowcat
16th January 2006, 8:18 AM
^I agree Shego...

Anyways... It is not confirmed whether Misty is competing in Contests... But she would blush a little when Drew gives her a rose... And May would be jealous 'cause of that...

The Red Butterfly
16th January 2006, 9:44 PM
yeah she would be figuring Drew always gave her roses and Misty would probably do more than blush if it kept happening like when Rudy gave Misty flowers she'd dance with him and talk to him and stuf so it might be the same if she ever met Drew!!

Silver Ryu
17th January 2006, 12:03 AM
Heyyy, not a bad idea. If they ever met, I think they'd get along perfectly. ^^ And this is a big thing for me, I usually don't give never met shippings a second thought.

Shego
18th January 2006, 8:52 PM
Just as I thought, I knew that Misty,and Drew to be a perfect couple. If Misty meet Drew, then she probably falling for Drew cause of not only his good looks,also his wonderful talents as well. Don't you agree?

The Red Butterfly
19th January 2006, 10:52 PM
Yep agree, I mean they're both really commited to one thing ( Contests and water Pokemon) Misty would be impressed by his coordinator talents and he'd be impressed with her knowledge and use of water pokemon!!! :)

Shego
3rd February 2006, 2:53 PM
Perfect! Just as exactly as I thought. Drew will stop at nothing to impress Misty becuase of her knowledge of water pokemon. Perhaps that those two could be in love in no time.

Peach
3rd February 2006, 7:04 PM
I think that is a really cute pairing <3
I would love to see episode with Drew and Misty

Shego
3rd February 2006, 8:37 PM
So do I. I can't wait to see them as a couple.

dannyphantomhott
3rd February 2006, 9:23 PM
I don't mind the idea of Drew and Misty, not bad at all. And I want them to meet some day, but who knows if that will happen :[

Hoshika
4th February 2006, 2:42 AM
I agree with you. I wonder what would happen....Maybe Haruka would get jealous xD But then again...she could go with Satoshi...but I'm not really an advanceshipper >___>;;;

Shego
4th February 2006, 2:44 AM
If May saw Misty go out with Drew, then she might have a chance to go out with Ashy-boy.

The Red Butterfly
4th February 2006, 10:16 PM
ya but Ash is still competeley oblivious to a erlationship lol, but it gives her a better chance I agree, I would love to see an episode with them together too :) heres a topic:

If Misty and Drew traveled together which region would they pick and why???

I think Hoenn becasue Misty wuld want to watch drew in the Contests or she would want to join in too, or Kanto cuz then she cuold show off her gym and water pokemon skills to him ;)

Shego
5th February 2006, 1:47 AM
ya but Ash is still competeley oblivious to a erlationship lol, but it gives her a better chance I agree, I would love to see an episode with them together too :) heres a topic:

If Misty and Drew traveled together which region would they pick and why???

I think Hoenn becasue Misty wuld want to watch drew in the Contests or she would want to join in too, or Kanto cuz then she cuold show off her gym and water pokemon skills to him ;)

I think that Misty,and Drew should travel through Kanto,and Hoenn region because Misty would love to see Drew's performance in the contest while he likes to see her skills of the water pokemon.

WaterKrystal
5th February 2006, 1:53 AM
Hi, I'm a pokeshipper, but I kinda like Waterflowershipping, I've never really liked never met shipping, but this one is kinda cute.

Shadowcat
5th February 2006, 8:13 AM

OF COURSE! WE ALL WANT TO SEE AN EPI WITH THEM TOGETHER!

On that topic, Hoenn. They could rival each other at Contests and perhaps Drew would return to Mirage Island, this time with Misty.

Shego
5th February 2006, 3:28 PM
Yeah me too. I want to see Drew,and Misty episodes because it will be truely amazing. I know that it will. Hey, what can we do to make this shipping a reality?

The Red Butterfly
5th February 2006, 4:31 PM
start a rioting protest in front of the place where they make the episodes!!!! :D

Shego
5th February 2006, 5:05 PM
start a rioting protest in front of the place where they make the episodes!!!! :D

All right then. I'll follow your lead.

The Red Butterfly
5th February 2006, 8:31 PM
YAY!!! ( no one usually does lol) anyway we had the contestshippers put what they think May would say if Misty and Drew went out, well.....what about you pokeshippers, what doyou think Ash would thnk or feel????? I think he'd be confused cuz he thought Misty liked him but then wouldn't care to much cuz all he thinks about is pokemon!!!

Shego
6th February 2006, 2:06 PM
Well, I'm not a pokeshipper. Everyone else including Brock,Misty,May,Tracey seems to have a love life,and Drew had some. Even Ash's former rival, Gary seems to have a love life.

But why Ash is the only who don't have any? When the last season of pokemon unveiled, it will be a real clash between the girls who have a crush on him. I'll help you make Waterflowershipping into a reality no matter what.

The Red Butterfly
6th February 2006, 10:42 PM
thanx, and ya they have to have some sort of ship by the end!!

Shego
7th February 2006, 3:29 AM
thanx, and ya they have to have some sort of ship by the end!!

What kind of ship that you talking about?

Shadowcat
7th February 2006, 9:11 AM
'Causing a riot is kinda' a n00bish thing, IMO...

Waterflowershipping Episodes won't appear though... Fandom is better, as we can do anything we like for our Waterflowershipping Fics....

Shego
7th February 2006, 3:10 PM
Okay then, I down with the fics.

NoDot
24th April 2006, 3:26 AM
Big-O-Multi-Month Bump!

I've given this idea a lot of thought, and personally, I'd honestly like to see the idea play out on screen. If nothing else, they should make an episode where Misty and Drew meet.

Kiori
24th April 2006, 3:33 AM
Big-O-Multi-Month Bump!

I've given this idea a lot of thought, and personally, I'd honestly like to see the idea play out on screen. If nothing else, they should make an episode where Misty and Drew meet.

Big ol' "Multi-Month Bump" close!! Plus warning.

*closes*