PDA

View Full Version : -Ryushippers, come forth! (Clair/anyone)

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 10:27 PM
Yo! This topic is for all who are -Ryushippers. That means, those who ship Clair with anyone. The reason for the name is that my favorite ship, Clair/Gold, is called Bakuryushipping (Bakufun/Hakuryu, which are their main Pokémon). Therefore, my nick to listing ALL of them is -Ryushipping.

Only rule is... don't bug each other about Clair's sexuality. If you don't like that she's in lots of yuri, well, though luck.

Opened.

Shego
13th January 2006, 10:31 PM
I would like to hear about Ryushipping. Clair getting pair with anyone? AWESOME!!

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 10:36 PM
Well, while I'm not the creator of the first pairing, I like to think of myself as an hetero supporters (because I think most of the fanbase is for yuri...). I prefer Bakuryushipping (GoldxClair), Hakairyushipping (LancexClair), and Neiryushipping (WillxClair).

Shego
13th January 2006, 10:40 PM
I would like to support these shippings.

1)Brock,and Clair
2)Lance,and Clair
3)Morty,and Clair

What do you think of this shippings?

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 10:42 PM
Heh. Brock and Clair... well, it's an interesting thought, but so is any Brock pairing. Lance/Clair is kind of one of the fanon obvious. Morty and Clair... now that's original. What about mine?

Shego
13th January 2006, 10:45 PM
Heh. Brock and Clair... well, it's an interesting thought, but so is any Brock pairing. Lance/Clair is kind of one of the fanon obvious. Morty and Clair... now that's original. What about mine?

You were always one step ahead. Lance,and Clair. I like it. They both have Dragon type pokemon. And they should become a great couple.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 11:12 PM
One step ahead?

Oh well. What about Gold/Clair and Will/Clair?

Alfonso
13th January 2006, 11:16 PM

Lance and Clair are also cousins in one of the Pokemon canons. Either anime or manga, not sure which.

Phantom_Bugsy
13th January 2006, 11:17 PM
Not to mention Will wouldn't want anything to do with someone creepy like Clair. Sabrina's bad enough. People like her and Clair would scare the crap out of the poor thing!

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 11:27 PM
Now THAT is insulting, yanno... I don't complain about how your pairings are even more unrealistic, so... please don't do that.

Besides, I tend to go with the games.

Phantom_Bugsy
13th January 2006, 11:31 PM
...but it's not. She wears tight clothes, and in the manga she even holds a whip for godsake. She's psycho. >__>;; And that's not even opinion. That's kind of fact.

But whatever. I don't feel like ARGUING this bullsh*t right now, it's only going to lead to people taking potshots at my boys like it ALWAYS does, and I feel wrist-slitty enough as it is.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 11:36 PM
Eh. Then at least try to suggest someone you feel fit her. Like Karen.

Shego
13th January 2006, 11:36 PM
One step ahead?

Oh well. What about Gold/Clair and Will/Clair?

Yes. I meant that you were step ahead of me.

Seijiro Mafuné
13th January 2006, 11:44 PM
Um, stop avoiding the second questions.

Phantom_Bugsy
13th January 2006, 11:54 PM

I don't -feel- like it.

But sure, whatever. I'll stick her with Karen. I don't care anymore. <3

Seijiro Mafuné
14th January 2006, 12:01 AM
My life philosophy is that, if you imagine the person you're talking to won't like what you're about to say, you shouldn't say it lest it be reasonable. Unfortunately, shipping doesn't count as such.

Darkliger
14th January 2006, 12:09 AM
Well, this just came off the top of my head...

How about Steven/Clair? :D

Seijiro Mafuné
14th January 2006, 12:12 AM
Interesting, definitely.

Additionally, this topic is quick-living.

Toran Frostbite
14th January 2006, 12:28 AM
I could see Will/Clair and Steven/Clair, but I'm much more partial to Karen/Clair, Falkner/Clair, and Clair/Winona. =3

Seijiro Mafuné
14th January 2006, 12:30 AM
Oy. Off question: would anyone care if I made a Karen topic?

On question: would Clair be the domineering female in the relationship?

Orion-Sama
14th January 2006, 6:30 AM
I feel Clair likes'em tough, which makes Lt. Surge, Sidney, and even Bruno good candidates for her love. :D

And well... the obliged Yuri from me. :) Whitney x Clair is rather hot, though she goes more with the likes of Lucy (Dominatrixshipping... yup. :D). She'd also click with Jessie quite easily.

As for your current question, Sei, she'd be the dominant female indeed. It'd be debatable if she was paired with Lucy or Jessie, though. ;)

Seijiro Mafuné
14th January 2006, 2:22 PM
Um... did I say you could call me Sei?

<(&#172;&#172;)>

Anyways, nice suggestions. Jessie might end up submissive, if you ask me. Lucy? Well... can't there be a balance or alternation or something?

Kveran
15th January 2006, 2:08 AM

Karin/Clair. Karin/Clair. Karin/Clair. This is one of my main OTPs- I support a lot of things, but there are only a few things that I support avidly, and this is one of them. Both of them are very strong women who, while generally unafraid, do give off a sort of "I need a hug" vibe. They both have their moments of weakness in the midst of their strengths, and their personalities complement. I wouldn't say that there would be a truly "domineering" one in this relationship, but because Clair is more introverted, Karin would probably be the one to more visibly take charge.

Shego
15th January 2006, 4:10 AM
Here's the topic for this one.

If Clair feeling lonely upon herself, who do you think that she better bond with?