PDA

View Full Version : SPPF ACWW pattern?

NFreak
14th January 2006, 3:45 PM
(Kinda like the MKDS one, but different)

I've been thinking. If on MKDS we have an emblem to show that we're from here, why not have a pattern on AC to do the same thing? I just made a green s and put it in front of my town gate. So basically, we should just think of some possible ideas and then choose one (or a few) and put them at the gate. Your ideas?

Dimentio
14th January 2006, 4:06 PM
i have this design of a skyscraper (from the WW guide book) as my flag, and all my master designs at the foot of the gate

The Thrashmeister
14th January 2006, 5:23 PM
I have an Autobot faction as my flag. There's several arrow patterns leading to my house, and my house is surrounded by Mario patterns (it was in an issue of Nintendo Power). Also, the Tortimer's Pride pattern marks my money and orange orchards.

Edit: Oh, sorry. I misread the original post. Heh.

TPMX
14th January 2006, 5:26 PM
*screams due to people missing the point*

How about we put a small green "S" on our flags? Otherwise, the S at the town gate is good too.

The Thrashmeister
14th January 2006, 5:50 PM
Yeh, maybe we could put a Celebi sprite or something.

Asrialys
14th January 2006, 8:55 PM
What's the point? ACWW Wi-Fi isn't a random thing. If we got each other's friend codes, then we know where we're from...

xXDark_UmbreonXx
14th January 2006, 9:07 PM
....you got a point there....

spideyjvc
15th January 2006, 5:07 AM
Well actually...I invite other people to my town at other forums...
Ever heard of the AXA forums?
So it's not really all pointless...Im hoping that you people dont ONLY go on Serebii forums.

Hoshi no Kabii
15th January 2006, 12:34 PM
I have a celebi sprite as my flag. I found a picture of him at http://www.animalxing.com/patternsv3/textures.php

Dimentio
24th January 2006, 9:06 PM
hows about we do the 'geddow s' as the flag, my MKDS emblem is the words serebii forums with a 'geddow s' i like it