14th January 2006, 3:54 PM
how playable is mysterious dungeon if you dont know a word of japanease

azurill
15th January 2006, 5:00 PM
dungeon will be realesed on English too
**starts wondering why some people just can't understand certain things**

stu770
15th January 2006, 5:09 PM
but if you search around on all the websites it says that it isnt very likely that i will be coming out in english

Iron_Mew
16th January 2006, 11:14 AM
Exactly. I've been wondering too. I'd really like to walk around as a Lugia, and I don't want to miss out 'cos it isn't comming out in Australia (I'm not saying it isn't) I don't rekon it would be too hard. you can find out what the moves are by trial and error. It also doesn't seem to have a deep story line, so you should be able to get through. Correct me if I'm wrong I haven't played it.

stu770
19th January 2006, 8:30 AM
thats what i was thinking but i will wait to see if it comes out in the uk or usa before i rush to import a japanese version

ProtoManEXE88
19th January 2006, 5:00 PM
The USA will get it... we're getting Trozei, that means we can get MD.

Import a USA version when that comes out, the UK will most likely not get it for even longer.

stu770
19th January 2006, 6:53 PM
thanks because it will most likely be the same thing as when the other games came out with it taking forever to come out to the uk so thanks and i will get it when it comes out in the uk

Caterpie Master
24th January 2006, 9:10 PM
The Japanese version is nice too. But it's easier in english, so i'm definatly(Sorry, I'm Dutch) going to buy it. PMD is the coolest!