PDA

View Full Version : Release dates?

~Kage Itachi~
16th January 2006, 7:14 AM
what is the release date for mysterious dungen? i can't find it on serebii.

Ethereal
16th January 2006, 7:21 AM
what is the release date for mysterious dungen? i can't find it on serebii.
Maybe because it's unannounced? :o!

--;

~Kage Itachi~
16th January 2006, 7:52 AM
well people say that but if you google you will find it![maybe]

Ethereal
16th January 2006, 8:15 AM
How can you find what doesn't exist yet, genius? ;/

~Kage Itachi~
16th January 2006, 8:36 AM
why do you think i said MAYBE

Ethereal
16th January 2006, 8:38 AM
And why do you think I said you won't find it? :/

Serebii
16th January 2006, 9:51 AM
Stop arguing, both of you.

There is no date for it yet

Ethereal
16th January 2006, 9:53 AM
I wasn't arguing. o.o

I was just saying what you said; That there's no release for it outside of Japan. o.O

To be honest, I'm only 60% sure that it'll be released outside of Japan...But then again, Trozei's being released elsewhere, so who knows? ;/

Shadow phoenix
16th January 2006, 9:59 AM
i think it will be just not now maybe in november

Musical Mayhem
15th February 2006, 3:46 AM
Eternal, i don't mean to be rude, but you were arguing. and i think it will come out sometime between this summer and next summer

Char1016
15th February 2006, 11:43 AM
I don't think like that, seems that what you think for dates are so far. Maybe in June or August it will be released?

Metal Force
3rd March 2006, 4:49 PM
I hope they'll be released soon like in summer or after it a little ... can't wait to get pokemon ranger & pokemon diamond/pearl

Thunderstarry
9th March 2006, 10:03 PM
I hope MD comes out in English soon (maybe this summer? *crosses fingers*). I really hate the thought of having to try and understand all that Japanese. ><

tisdalefan
1st April 2006, 2:21 PM
Heres my opinion:
Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Release Date:Most likely near july-september2006
Pokemon Ranger Release Date:Around November 2006
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Release Date:Febaury 2007-March2007

GoldenBulbasaur
5th April 2006, 6:06 AM
Pokemon mysterious dungeon looks cool!!!!!! =D

Kez
5th April 2006, 6:40 PM
I hope that it is released in the UK. I think that it looks like a pretty interesting game.

And there is no way i could order the game from japan and enjoy playing it. I mean, it is text based isnt it?

stu770
5th April 2006, 8:27 PM
mysterious dungeon will be coming out around august and rangers will be coming out around the end of october and the beggining of november.

tisdalefan
8th April 2006, 1:54 AM
thanx ya'll

LannyZ4444
8th April 2006, 2:13 AM
I read on some sites that MD is supposed to be out in Q1 of 2006. Whatever Q1 months are, it should be out in that time period. If anyone is super game savvy and knows the Q1 month range, the info would be greatly appreciated!

~Austin~
8th April 2006, 3:27 AM
It should come out in August or maybe even sooner...thats what I found out.

mewfanforlife
8th April 2006, 4:22 AM
Q1 is January to March I believe so it should be out by that piece of info.

◘Ins0mnIac◘
8th April 2006, 8:40 AM
^^Have to wait untill January/March '07???? D/P or Ranger better come out pretty soon then.

tisdalefan
8th April 2006, 5:19 PM
its impossible for it 2 come out january-march 2007 the pokemon company could lose tons of money in the us for such a long time release date.this year i know it should come out.

Crystal
9th April 2006, 5:09 PM
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will come out in Japan near the end of the year an it'll come out in America next year. Ranger's better than those two games.

MegaJunior
9th April 2006, 8:07 PM
Diamond and Pearl GOT to be better then Ranger!

mr robato
9th April 2006, 10:40 PM
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will come out in Japan near the end of the year an it'll come out in America next year. Ranger's better than those two games.

have you played the japanese version of Ranger, or are you just going on what you've heard?

Earl Kyrant
10th April 2006, 12:30 PM
I highly doubt that Ranger will be better than D/P, what with heaps of unhappy fans, and the incredibly secret screens, it's obvious that Nintendo's hiding SOMETHING to do with D/P.

mr robato
11th April 2006, 4:41 AM
I think Ranger will be much better than Pokemon Dash/Trozei...but i think Diamond and Pearl will be very amazing and we will all have countless hours of better gameplay

Fire-Fist Ace
14th April 2006, 1:28 AM
Diamond and Pearl will be the best game Game Freak ever made.

JazzJazz
14th April 2006, 1:42 AM
I highly doubt that Ranger will be better than D/P, what with heaps of unhappy fans, and the incredibly secret screens, it's obvious that Nintendo's hiding SOMETHING to do with D/P.

Yes, they're hiding the fact that they want to keep focus on their current games (i.e. Ranger, Trozei) in order to maximise sales, surely people will lose interest in the spin-offs with more they reveal about Diamond/Pearl.

Naruto kun
14th April 2006, 2:10 AM
i think dimond or pearl should come out first

JazzJazz
15th April 2006, 12:34 AM
i think dimond or pearl should come out first

I'd say that a tonne of people feel the same as you do, but the powers that be will want to maximise sales and releasing Ranger first is in their best interests... do it after Diamond/Pearl would seriously reduce the amount of copies sold (of Ranger that is).

tisdalefan
15th April 2006, 2:53 AM
now just wait a kinky curl second i thought mysterious dungeons was supposed 2 come out before ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tisdalefan
16th April 2006, 1:12 AM
i'm serious as cancer!

JazzJazz
16th April 2006, 1:37 AM
now just wait a kinky curl second i thought mysterious dungeons was supposed 2 come out before ranger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was... and has.

i'm serious as cancer!

Just for saying something as foolish as that I hope you get banned... and have your computer crash or something.

pharaohguy530
16th April 2006, 2:20 AM
I'm taking a stab at what I think. Don't scream and yell at me like "oh, how would you know?" I'm taking a guess. I'm thinking that usually after a pokemon game is released in a certain month, it comes to the U.S. out in stores about 6 months later. So whatever date MD, PKMN Ranger, and D/P come out in Japan, 6 months from that month, it should come out. This is just a guess, not a real thing.

The Power of Pika
16th April 2006, 8:30 AM
Nintendo Australia's got both versions of Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon on their coming soon list already except it's labeled as TBA.=/

This will directly take you to the games listed on their site.
http://www.nintendo.com.au/nintendo/games/index.php?action=search&pagenum=1&sortby=title&platform=&rating=&title=Pokemon&releasedate=comingsoon&genre=&search.x=13&search.y=5

JazzJazz
17th April 2006, 12:26 AM
Nintendo Australia's got both versions of Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon on their coming soon list already except it's labeled as TBA.=/

Not much to get excited about, but I'm glad that they've acknowledged the games...

haggis
30th April 2006, 2:22 AM
amazon's going to start selling the guidebook of mysterious deougeon on ausust 1st so it should release between now and that day

OtterPops
30th April 2006, 4:40 AM
Hopefully, Pokemon Dungeon would come out between Late May-Early June. I want to play it before I go on Vacation.

dungeonfan8
30th April 2006, 4:54 AM
I just want it to come out now!!!!

tisdalefan
30th April 2006, 9:29 PM
me to homez i want it 2 come out in like a minute.

zonic the hedgehog
30th April 2006, 10:20 PM
amazon's going to start selling the guidebook of mysterious deougeon on ausust 1st so it should release between now and that day

Then it's quite obvious that the game should be released sometime in August or September in the United States, since guide books tend to be released slightly before the actual games come out.

I was a bit skeptical of a release here, but it seems that the games just may be released here now.

JOY TO THE WORLD! =D

[AceAussie]
3rd May 2006, 2:57 AM
i wish they would just hurry up

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
3rd May 2006, 3:16 AM
Then it's quite obvious that the game should be released sometime in August or September in the United States, since guide books tend to be released slightly before the actual games come out.

I was a bit skeptical of a release here, but it seems that the games just may be released here now.

JOY TO THE WORLD! =D
So theres a Semi-relese date for Dongen? I want Ranger, but, I'll take what we can get. I just hope there are some cool goodies with the Pre-reserve