PDA

View Full Version : Edward Elric is one of the best Mods here

MarcmenX
16th January 2006, 11:16 PM
Who's with me? He's the only guy who makes SENSE on these forums, not to mention he seems to be the brightest and knows how to make people shut the hell up when they get stupid

any one here agree?

P.s. this is not sarcastic, I really do think Edward Elric is one of the best here on these forums

Ethereal
16th January 2006, 11:19 PM
OK, you're not new, so why in the hell did you make this thread? Surely, you must know that this is:

-Stupid
-Against the rules
-Stupid
-Butt-kissing
-Stupid

Advice: Delete this thread before Ed sees it. :)

PLANES CURE TOWERS
16th January 2006, 11:26 PM
I think we should have a national moderator day, when everyone on the internet all come together and celebrate their favourite mod. It would be awesome because we could suck up and actually have an excuse for doing so. We could be serious about it and everything. I think my idea is good because I wrote it all by myself, I have also drawn a picture depicting everyone on the internet showering their favourite moderator in the entire world with various emblems of appreciation.

-Josh

Jetx
16th January 2006, 11:26 PM
Who's with me? He's the only guy who makes SENSE on these forums, not to mention he seems to be the brightest and knows how to make people shut the hell up when they get stupid

any one here agree?

P.s. this is not sarcastic, I really do think Edward Elric is one of the best here on these forums
I once saw a thread like this. The guy made it said.

he has to clear up about ten messes a day.
And ed replied.

Make this 11

So I suggest you do what eternal said. Or just PM him if you think he's that good. :D