PDA

View Full Version : Come see my Website!

Eontios
17th January 2006, 1:17 AM
Come see my website at http://www.eontios.zoomshare.com

It'd be helpful if you give some suggestions on what to do, there's not much... Most of it are photos of Latios, Latias, and Metagross. (sorry, no games.) Any ideas on how to make this site a bit more intresting? Advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Guitar dude bill
17th January 2006, 6:10 PM
All it has is a homepage with nothing stolen. Even though you gave credit, it's still really bad. I'm not saying you're breaking rules. But your site is really bad.

Magma Leader Maxie
17th January 2006, 8:05 PM
I don't think it's bad, but you have very little content and most of the Lati@s pics are blurry. When you're building a site, you have to ask yourself, "What can people get here that they can get nowhere else?" If you don't know the answer, then you won't get many visitors. The Latios and Metagross pics are a good idea, but if they are the centerpiece of your site, you can't expect people to like it.

Eontios
21st January 2006, 3:02 PM
Does anyone have any ideas for improvement though?

Anicane
21st January 2006, 4:05 PM
By Dreamweaver and a own .com Domain.

JKaizer
22nd January 2006, 8:13 AM
You don't need a domain... domains should only be boughten for large sites that already have a constant user base.

I'd suggest trying to write up some more content or something...? Maybe make yourself up a pretty layout.

RevoBlaze
22nd January 2006, 8:40 AM
Domains are pointless, they just make your url shorter :3.

I only reccomend a domain if your sure you like the site name, and that your site is already well established.

Otherwise, you are starting out good I would progress into using a real layout though ;P

~CourageWisdomPower~
15th February 2006, 12:33 AM
Lol thanx for putting credit for the front page for me and pokemonaholic!!!!

Dragonfree
16th February 2006, 11:42 AM
Umm... did you make those pics yourself?

If not, this site would have to be judged as having no content, and thus the thread should be locked...

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
16th February 2006, 3:52 PM
Change the host, I used Zoomshare, it only gives you 4 pages on a free acount.

Magma Leader Maxie
16th February 2006, 7:04 PM
Change the host, I used Zoomshare, it only gives you 4 pages on a free acount.

!

Absolutely atrocious. That's probably the crappiest web host I've stumbled upon up to now.

Get. A. Different. Host.

Now.

16th February 2006, 8:17 PM
But don't dare going to the following.

FreeWebs (7 Pages= Crap)
Webspawner (give you a NavBar, but only 1 page.)

I suggest BraveNet.

Jetx
17th February 2006, 3:26 PM
FreeWebs (7 Pages= Crap)
LMFAO, who told you that? On the easy site builder mode you get 20 pages, and on the HTML mode you get 30, but you can't upload stuff.

18th February 2006, 8:49 AM
Still Crap though. Anyways, still change the host, and I might review again.

Mega
18th February 2006, 1:34 PM
Still Crap though. Anyways, still change the host, and I might review again.
Yes, he has to change the host zoomshare sucks. Freewebs isn't crap(to me anyway)

but you can't upload stuff.
Yes you can. Try it.

18th February 2006, 4:32 PM
Yeah, 'cos your Doing it in HTML. I suggest Blueyonder PWP, you need to know HTML and have an FTP, with a blueyonder account, apart from that, its great! no ads what-so-ever!

Mega
18th February 2006, 4:33 PM
Yes the site builder is horrible. It's so limited. On freewebs you only get ads if you run out of band width. Back on topic zoomshare sucks. Get a new host.

Shichiro
18th February 2006, 5:07 PM
new host. nao.

four pages is complete crap as said before.