PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 2000

DarkGirl
17th January 2006, 5:16 PM
I was shocked when I first saw the Pokemon 2000 movie, because Melody really seemed to have a crush on Ash. She kept insisting that Misty was his girlfriend already though. I never thought they'd put romance/shipping into a Pokemon anime/movie. Pokemon's really for kids, though, so I don't really know why it happened. Not as many teens watch the show as they used to, and it's now really for kids... So romance/shipping? Did anyone else really notice this?

Seijiro Mafuné
17th January 2006, 5:54 PM
Welcome aboard the S.S.Kissshipping. We'll be taking you on a cruise through the wonders of the love between Ash and Melody. Please enjoy it while it lasts.

In short: Go to the Kissshipping topic.

CyberCubed
17th January 2006, 5:56 PM
I don't really understand why people are shocked that the writers put romance in some movies/episodes. The show is made for kids and early teens primarily. Romance is not some "shocking" thing that kids won't understand.

Do you honestly have any idea how many romance episodes the writers have made, via various filler characters who fall in love? Or Brock hitting on Lucy? Romance has ALWAYS been in this show, whether it's a subtle crush or something as blatant as a kiss on the cheek.

Not as many teens watch the show as they used to, and it's now really for kids... So romance/shipping?

Pokemon is not "now really for kids", it's always been for kids. I also imagine more or less the same number of teens watch the show as they always did.

Some people truly baffle me.

Shego
17th January 2006, 6:09 PM
Welcome aboard the S.S.Kissshipping. We'll be taking you on a cruise through the wonders of the love between Ash and Melody. Please enjoy it while it lasts.

In short: Go to the Kissshipping topic.

I'm always wanted to enter the cruise of love between Ash,and Melody.

Seijiro Mafuné
17th January 2006, 6:13 PM
You are the captain of the ship, mate!

Shego
17th January 2006, 6:22 PM
You are the captain of the ship, mate!

I know that I'm a big kissshipper,and all but I'm not much of the captain. Although, I did played Skies of Arcadia Legends on the gamecube involving ship battles with the Valuan Armada,and it worked out well against Belleza,De Loco,Vigoro,Geogrio,and Galcian. I wanted to duel Alfonso in the ship battle, but he's a complete coward that call out his pets to do his dirty work. So I have to fight him in normal battles,and I also helped Vyse,and his friends defeated Ramirez. That's just a game. The problem is that I fear that I don't have enough ship captain experience to carry on. So I kind of lead this leader thing to you. And I wanted to help.

CyberCubed
17th January 2006, 6:29 PM
Skies of Arcadia was such a great game. :x If you played that game and went exploring, you're a pretty good captain.

Shego
17th January 2006, 6:34 PM
Skies of Arcadia was such a great game. :x If you played that game and went exploring, you're a pretty good captain.

I know. Skies of Arcadia rated 10/10. I read that in one of the dreamcast magazines. I have played that game in the gamecube for a long time. But I assist that you will be a captain,if you want to. And I assist on helping you.

CyberCubed
17th January 2006, 6:39 PM
But Shego you are the great Kissshipping master, I take it with great honor to kneel before you. Your devotion to the ship makes you a better captain than anyone else.

Clear the harbor, throw everthing that is not bolted down overboard, we are now sailing the waters of Ash and Melody, with your Captain Shego at the helm.

Shego
17th January 2006, 6:45 PM
But Shego you are the great Kissshipping master, I take it with great honor to kneel before you. Your devotion to the ship makes you a better captain than anyone else.

Clear the harbor, throw everthing that is not bolted down overboard, we are now sailing the waters of Ash and Melody, with your Captain Shego at the helm.

Last chance. Are you sure that I can be a great captain of this ship? I really don't want to screw you up. Especially with the ship battles against any other ships(Poke,Contest,and others.)

Alfonso
17th January 2006, 6:46 PM
I know that I'm a big kissshipper,and all but I'm not much of the captain. Although, I did played Skies of Arcadia Legends on the gamecube involving ship battles with the Valuan Armada,and it worked out well against Belleza,De Loco,Vigoro,Geogrio,and Galcian. I wanted to duel Alfonso in the ship battle, but he's a complete coward that call out his pets to do his dirty work. So I have to fight him in normal battles,and I also helped Vyse,and his friends defeated Ramirez. That's just a game. The problem is that I fear that I don't have enough ship captain experience to carry on. So I kind of lead this leader thing to you. And I wanted to help.

Uh, what?

Alfonso is not a coward. He's smart. If I were faced with 2 rather scruffy and violent looking pirates who had possible back up from all the other pirates from their ship, I'd rather rely on my powerful lighting bolt firing bull than risk being killed.

Seijiro Mafuné
17th January 2006, 6:50 PM
Shego, the first title I remember you having was Kissshipper. As far as I know, you made both Kissshipping topics I've seen. You always ask us people to go talk in there. I think you far more than deserve the role.

Besides, I'm a Goldshipper primarily. I just like Kissshipping and Imiteshipping.

Shego
17th January 2006, 6:50 PM
Uh, what?

Alfonso is not a coward. He's smart. If I were faced with 2 rather scruffy and violent looking pirates who had possible back up from all the other pirates from their ship, I'd rather rely on my powerful lighting bolt firing bull than risk being killed.

Actually, I was talking about the Alfonso, the 1st Admiral of the Valuan Armada. Not you. Instead of uses his sword,nor flexes his musucles like Vigoro, the Valuan Alfonso uses his pets to do his pets to battle Vyse,and friends for him.

Swifty
17th January 2006, 6:57 PM
Last chance. Are you sure that I can be a great captain of this ship? I really don't want to screw you up. Especially with the ship battles against any other ships(Poke,Contest,and others.)SANTA BARBARA- the U.S. Air Force had announced that Vandenberg Air Force base had went on alert two hours ago in response to a unidentified radar contact. The Vandenberg Air Force base spokesperson reported that the base commander had scrambled two F-16 fighter jets to investigate and dispatch the radar contact. Communication and/or negotiation efforts with the aircraft have failed.

Alfonso
17th January 2006, 7:00 PM
Actually, I was talking about the Alfonso, the 1st Admiral of the Valuan Armada. Not you. Instead of uses his sword,nor flexes his musucles like Vigoro, the Valuan Alfonso uses his pets to do his pets to battle Vyse,and friends for him.

Um... I know? I was saying what Alfonso was faced with, and that I agree with what he did and would do the same thing.

Not the use of the word 'Alfonso' and not 'me' or 'I'. Notice the references to 'two scruffy and violent looking pirates'. I was talking about Vyse and Aika. And the 'lighting bolt firing bull' is Antonio. I was also talking about Alfonso from Skies of Arcadia. ._.

What part of what I said looks in the slightest like I was talking about myself and not Alfonso? o_o

Shego
17th January 2006, 7:00 PM
All right then. I'll do my best to become a captain of Kissshipping. Now, prepare to move into our destination!! Shall we?

Seijiro Mafuné
17th January 2006, 7:08 PM
Aye aye, capn'!

Shego
17th January 2006, 7:11 PM
Okay, first we have to go to the ship shop to pick up the equiqments such as cannons,torpedoes,and the special weapons(Harpoon Cannon,or Moonstone cannon for example) just in case we're in the battles. Then we must get some repairments to recover our ship. Sounds good?

Swifty
17th January 2006, 7:14 PM
What? No AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles? You could at least get some AIM-9x Sidewinders. You never know when you'll come across sierra hotel turboprop bandits.

Shego
17th January 2006, 7:19 PM
What? No AIM-120 AMRAAM missiles? You could at least get some AIM-9x Sidewinders. You never know when you'll come across sierra hotel turboprop bandits.

Relax, we're going to get the missles like AIM-120 AMRAAM, AIM-9X Sidewinders,and the other equiqments to protect ourselves. We need these items to survive, just in case we're in the battle.

The first stop is the ship shop.

Seijiro Mafuné
17th January 2006, 7:24 PM
Sure! Should we buy a carrier too?

Shego
17th January 2006, 7:27 PM
Sure! Should we buy a carrier too?

I may not know what the carrier is, but we'll probably need it. Let's not forget to save money to buy the new engine just in case it's expires.

Seijiro Mafuné
17th January 2006, 7:30 PM
An aircraft carrier, to help us in our self-defense. Nothing better than keeping an offensive if you can avoid it.

Shego
17th January 2006, 7:33 PM
An aircraft carrier, to help us in our self-defense. Nothing better than keeping an offensive if you can avoid it.

Seijiro Manfune. You're right. We do need a carrier to protect our ship from danger. Now do we need the other equiqment to buy?

Alfonso
17th January 2006, 7:37 PM
Jesus Christ.

Since no Mods will ever even bother to come into this topic, I'm going to take this into my own hands.

Both of you, shut up. This little 'ship roleplay' you have going on is against the rules and total SPAM. I suppose this post also counts as SPAM, or whatever, but seriously. It needed to be said.

Shego
17th January 2006, 7:41 PM
Jesus Christ.

Since no Mods will ever even bother to come into this topic, I'm going to take this into my own hands.

Both of you, shut up. This little 'ship roleplay' you have going on is against the rules and total SPAM. I suppose this post also counts as SPAM, or whatever, but seriously. It needed to be said.

I'm seriously sorry, I didn't know that post could be a SPAM,or not. I'll do whatever I can to help y'all.

Lady Barbara
18th January 2006, 3:00 AM
Oddly enough, I don't think that Melody ever actually had a crush on Ash. I think that she thought he was cute, but that's about it. I don't think they knew each other long enough for any real feelings to develop.

Shego
18th January 2006, 3:53 AM
Oddly enough, I don't think that Melody ever actually had a crush on Ash. I think that she thought he was cute, but that's about it. I don't think they knew each other long enough for any real feelings to develop.

I'm sorry I have to say this,but Melody does had a crush on Ashy since the beginning of the movie. When I first thought about it, it could be Ash's first love.

As for Misty Waterflower, she doesn't really like Ash as a boyfriend. Beside, Misty had already had a man of her dream. It's either Danny,Rudy,or Tracey.

I don't think that Ashy had any love interest in Misty at all. Ash,and Misty don't work out as a couple because they always fighting,arguing,bickering,and yelling at each other. They even fight over a pokemon like totodile for example. Fighting is not the sign of love at all. The whole thing is that I'm sick of it.

The relationships based on honor,trust,love,and respect for each other. In previous times Misty,and Brock had experienced love because we all know Brock's actions. Misty experienced love because she fell in love with Danny in Navel Island. Also she wishes that Misty will see him again. It's true that Ash maybe a little bit frustrated but, he manages to overcome his anger by working with Danny during the batttle with Team Rocket. Misty even cries over Danny's loss. I knew that Ash,and Danny were good friends, but Misty had a crush on him. Next, Rudy fell in love with Misty because he thought that she was great. Let's call the shipping "Danceshipping". I know that Rudy feels rejected when Misty rooting for Ashy. But he's still grateful. Tracey also had experienced love when he had a crush on Officer Jenny in Pinkin Island.

Everyone else including Richie,and Gary seems to entered their love life except Ashy-boy. But now it's Ash's turn to experience love like he never felt before in his whole life. It's either he fell in love with someone,or been loved by someone. The main reason why I watched pokemon because (in tears) I wanted to witness Ash's love life so badly. It's not fair!! Especially for our Ashy-boy!

Hakajin
18th January 2006, 4:23 AM
This really belongs in the Kisshipping Thread.

And since this is one argument I just can't stay out of, I'll put in my two cents while I'm at it. It's debatable whether Ash likes Misty, but all of their fighting and bickering is Pokeshipping's biggest hint. It shows an unwillingness on Misty's part to admit, to herself or anyone else, that she likes Ash. It also shows that she is comfortable kidding around with him, and that she's close to him. Misty has sort of a tomboyish nature, and she is uncomfortable showing her feelings, and I think that is where a lot of this comes from. It's a way for her to get his attention without him knowing she wants it. Plus, it shows that they care about each other as friends if they tolerate it from each other and don't get much upset. People in real life usually outgrow these kinds of things though, as they gain maturity. This is how I interpret it, but even if there were nothing to Pokeshipping, bickering is often a sign of a crush. You see it in anime, movies, books, etc., all the time. Inu-Yasha, Kodocha, Yu-Yu Hakusho . . . ok, those are all anime, but those are what come to mind when I think about it.

So anyway, make arguments against Pokeshipping all you like and I won't complain. Employ Orangeshipping, those three awful Hoenn episodes, whatever else you like, but please stop with that argument.

Shego
18th January 2006, 4:39 AM
This really belongs in the Kisshipping Thread . . . we do have one, don't we? If we don't, that would be a better thread, because it's more general.

You may be a pokeshipper,but you're right about that. Everybody seems to experienced their love life including Misty,Brock,Tracey,and even Gary except Ash. That's unfair for him. I just wanted to witness Ash's love life that's all. And that's the main reason why I support Kissshipping. You can believe what you want to believe. But, I will end that arguement.

Hakajin
18th January 2006, 4:46 AM
Oh. Sorry I went on a tirade like that. Some things just get to me.

Shego
18th January 2006, 4:49 AM
Oh. Sorry I went on a tirade like that. Some things just get to me.

That's okay. I used to it when I argue with some of my junior high classmates long time ago.

DarkGirl
18th January 2006, 5:05 PM
I don't support any ships, I just thought it wasn't the normal thing for Pokemon.

Shego
18th January 2006, 5:20 PM
I don't support any ships, I just thought it wasn't the normal thing for Pokemon.

I understand how you feel. Let's just put the events of 2000. Sounds good?

Atoyont
19th January 2006, 2:12 AM
No. I should add no kissship to my sig.

Shego
19th January 2006, 2:48 AM
No. I should add no kissship to my sig.

Then I should add no pokeshipping as well in my signature.

dragon-lover
19th January 2006, 2:59 AM
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************

Shego
19th January 2006, 3:03 AM
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************

What? I'm confused.

Seijiro Mafuné
19th January 2006, 12:33 PM
SPAM.

Yanno, we should follow what I said in the second post, close this topic, and go back to the Kissshipping topic. Okay with you people?

Shego
19th January 2006, 2:34 PM
SPAM.

Yanno, we should follow what I said in the second post, close this topic, and go back to the Kissshipping topic. Okay with you people?

You got that right because I had enough spams already. Let's get back to Kissshipping topic. Speaking of Kissshipping, should we put the Kissshipping topic on the Kissshipping Discussion thread? It's on my signature(I put a link in it)

Darkliger
19th January 2006, 3:10 PM
I agree with the rest of you guys, 'cause this is getting outta hand. :@

Crystal Mew
19th January 2006, 5:43 PM
I'll close this cause there is already a topic on kiss-shipping, plus this is full of spam