PDA

View Full Version : ??????lugia???????

slayer444
18th January 2006, 1:40 AM
ok... so i do not know if it is a glitch or something but i have already gotten the silver wing and ive travled to every whirlpool island and searched everywhere...i have caught lugia before and yet now i somehow cannot find it.....;249-d;

Jonouchi
18th January 2006, 1:57 AM
ok... so i do not know if it is a glitch or something but i have already gotten the silver wing and ive travled to every whirlpool island and searched everywhere...i have caught lugia before and yet now i somehow cannot find it.....;249-d;

What do you mean 'Can't find it?' Did you check your box?

If you caught Lugia, he's not there anymore. He's yours now somewhere in your box/party

Vampiryyn
18th January 2006, 2:05 AM
Honestly, this is funny. Once you catch him, he won't magically break free of your possession so you can catch him again. You only get one per game.

slayer444
18th January 2006, 2:36 AM
really..... he's not in any box in the pc or in my party :confused: ........

Freakshow
18th January 2006, 3:03 AM
You released it by accident and saved it

Locke Yggdrasill
18th January 2006, 3:08 AM
wow. A psidekick. Could you tell me where the door is, AirLock200? kthxbye. -.-;

slayer444, please don't double post. You are obviously worried about the lack of possession of your lugia, but still. Double posting makes the behbeh Phanphys cry.
You may have traded it to another version of yours, or have you used AR/GS? That may have deleted it. Have you tried the duplication trick? If so, it got deleted. Or, have you turned off while the game was saving? THat could also have deleted it.

Serebii93
19th January 2006, 1:58 AM
I think he means he hasn't caught it yet in that game, but in another. Slayer444, go to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gsfindlugia.html if you were trying to catch it for the first time in that game. One mistake on that page, though. I think Lugia is on the bottom right, not the top right island. I might be wrong. Good Luck!

slayer444
19th January 2006, 10:12 PM
thanks but i just found out my brother had traded it with his friend and now i got it back

Altmer
19th January 2006, 10:17 PM
.... O__________O;;

It's IN the whirl islands, they didn't make the game impossible, you know.

Also asking about **** like this takes the fun from the game away, it was made to let YOU figure out the puzzles.

Twitch
24th January 2006, 2:43 PM
;227; Try having the Silver Wing with you. That could be a problem, because if you don't have it with you Lugia won't appear. Or it could be AR/GS/Xploder at work.