PDA

View Full Version : YGO: Spirits

Praetor
18th January 2006, 6:37 PM
I recently aquired many spirit cards and see their potential. My question is if anyone could give me some tips or links to sites with suggestions on how to make a spirit deck using advanced rules. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zee-V70
19th January 2006, 2:03 AM
Well I can't do that, but try to look for a Spritual Energy Settle Machine.

~RaikouRider243~
19th January 2006, 3:17 AM
I don't like spirits because you can't maintain board position, which is key in this format. If you're going to use them, try using Spiritual Energy Settle Machine, Spring of Rebirth, and Spirit's Invitation.

Believe me, I know from experience. I tried the deck and it's too hard to maintain board position. You have to construct the deck very well. It's fun to play with but will never be competitive.

Praetor
19th January 2006, 10:08 PM
i have spirit machines and the invitations and stuff. and i realized thatd be very hard to maintain field control but i was wondering if anyone could help me out with suggestions on how to make a deck with it, i know it must be constructed very well and i have the tools to accomplish this im just not sure how.

Pika Hikari KT
23rd January 2006, 4:36 AM
Oh, and Yata-Garasu is banned. Not hard to see why though...*a Yata pecks me on the head and flies off* OW! Damn crows.:@

The Requiem
23rd January 2006, 4:53 AM
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no *inhales*

no no no no noooooooooooooo.

Spirit energy settle machine is the worst thing that can happen to both Spiits AND YOUR HAND..

Spring of Rebirth is lol.

Spirits invitation is well....idk.

sub-par.

Spirits have one strategy. To be given away with Swap and Mystik Box, and returned to your hand.

Tsukuyomi and Susa SOldier are the only 2 that are worth anything.

Aquadon
23rd January 2006, 9:12 PM
My friend actually made a competitive Spirit deck.

BUT.... when Tsuku lock was invented and Tsuku HAD to hit the restricted list, it all went downhill. My best advice is to use the Tsuku you have left to flip your other Spirits face-down. Also, Ultimate Offering (Yes, Ultimate Offering) is a good way to Swarm with them.

Look out for Traps and M/t removal though. They can really screw you over.

Praetor
24th January 2006, 12:49 AM
my spirit deck is in the rate my deck section if anyone wants to chek it out and rate it and stuff, and yes thx for the advice thats a great thing i hadnt thought of before was with the creature swap, and yes i have ultimate offering lol its in the deck listing, also if had u friends deck list id very much like to see it aquadon thx for the replies ppl