PDA

View Full Version : weird places you can't go to

Shay_Tal
19th January 2006, 11:48 AM
Now, sorry if this has been talked about before, there was a thread and got deleted :( please erase this thread if any rules are broken.
now, on with the topic: you noticed there are some places where you can't go to like bill's backyard, the waterfalls in Mt. Silver and what rumors you heard about them.
personally, i'm very annoyed about bill's backyard as it was there in RBY too. Something tells me it's put there just to annoy people. and it worked perfectly for me :))

Altmer
19th January 2006, 1:11 PM
These areas aren't meant to be in the game, and posting rumours about what there is is retarded because they simply AREN'T there.

Aurora trainer
22nd January 2006, 11:37 AM
one and my friends and i once believed(before we learned about breeding) that you would get and ELEKID-EGG like u get TOGEPI, so we searched night and day for hidden doors in the silver cave; and u bet i felt pummeled when i learned it was wrong

indigestible_wad
23rd January 2006, 4:45 AM
I always wanted to get to that lake by Cherrygrove, but I'm not going to post some stupid rumor that someone will probably take to be real in the near future. And listing places that you can't go is sort of redundant, because just about any wall that you can see is on the other side of some place that you can't walk on.