PDA

View Full Version : My Side

Anicane
21st January 2006, 1:08 PM
I made a Design with Dreamweaver: www.pokeside.info
Its good, its bad, post it!

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
21st January 2006, 1:39 PM
okay, do an English version, apart from that, its brilliant for HTML! Keep it up! ^^

My rating 9/10.

Anicane
21st January 2006, 1:53 PM
When I am 18 or older I buy a secound domain z.B. pokeside.com in englisch and pokeside.info in german.

18th February 2006, 8:47 AM
Ah, that'd be great!

Torchic23
18th February 2006, 9:03 AM
ok, because I think it looks good but I can't read it, so when do you turn 18 I wanna be able to read your site

chaos on the internet
18th February 2006, 9:01 PM
The HTML is extremely messed up, you have more than one <html> tag in it.. you should also try using some different colors besides shades of green to make your stuff stand out. The site also scrolls on 800x600 browsers.

Serebii93
18th February 2006, 10:49 PM
choas on the iternet, do you ever have anything good to say about someone's site? And for Pokeside, your site is very good. But could you make it English? My rating: 7/10

chaos on the internet
18th February 2006, 10:55 PM
Common misconception about rating sites; The objective is to help the owner fix problems, not to help the owner fix his/her broken ego.

Regardless, it's hard to impress me. I'm not going to say I love that site, because I don't. However, what I -can- do is point out the flaws so hopefully the webmaster will learn something new and make a site both himself and I can be proud of.

Grow some goddamn gonads, you people.

Waterlight
18th February 2006, 10:57 PM
chaos' giving critiscm, which is the sole purpose of this forum, which is better then being 'nice', since it tells them how to improve.

Anyway, other then what's been said, the layout is alright, but the banner doesn't really appear that attractive, perhaps make it a little less plain.

19th February 2006, 12:52 PM
I know, but he could give SOME posotive comments aswell as negative, to keep the webmaster going.

Dragonfree
19th February 2006, 1:55 PM
If he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. He's nice balance, anyway, considering a lot of people here do more than enough ego-boosting to go with it.