PDA

View Full Version : Meeting of Abyss Discussion Thread

BrokenDreams
21st January 2006, 10:20 PM
Finally! ^_^ Okay, in here, we can talk about our abilities with our legendaries and other junk.

PS: IF YOU WANT TO BE THE TRAITOR, PLEASE PM ME ONLY AND IF YOU ARE THE TRAITOR, ABSOLUTELY NO SHOWING IT OBVIOUSLY, TELLING THE OTHER PLAYERS YOU ARE THE TRAITOR OR PURPOSELY RAISING SUSPICIONS.

first off, we will have some new pokemon I made myself that are catchable. There is the option of editing your sign-up to have one of them, but only a few select ones are allowed for starting with. Remember, please PM me for permission before catching any pokemon/egg.

Illusania-http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Meeting%20of%20Abyss/untitled.png
Pokedex Data: Illusania, the Illusion Dragon Pokemon. Illusania is one of the evolutions of Dratini. Though it is still unknown of what causes the evolution into this species, it is suspected that a Dratini evolves into Illusania through happpiness and being exposed to very cold climates. Illusania are very peaceful and only attack if provoked, but they usually only use their ability to create illusions of themselves when sunlight glints off of it, confusing predators and prey. Once very rare, Illusania have become very valuable and are now rated uncommon. Still though, it is a wondrous oppurtunity to encounter one and an even bigger one to catch it.
Type: Ice/Dragon
Possibilities of Sighting: Uncommon
Ability: Spectrum- Illusania makes copies of itself and uses the Sun to hide its true identity.
Evolution Chart:
Illusania
Dratini ->
Dragonair -> Dragonite
Note: Illusania is catchable and evolvable.

Spireon-http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a323/tyranniankougra/Serebii/Eveon.png
Pokedex Data: Spireon, the Wisp Pokemon. Spireon are tactful and prankish, enjoying the luxuries of confusing people that they are very rare pokemon with their abilities to change shape into any pokemon they have seen. But to their owners, they are loyal and brave and will protect them at all costs.
Type: Ghost
Possibilities of Sighting: None
Ability: Insomnia- contact with Spireon puts a pokemon into deep sleep.
Evolution Chart:
Flareon ->
Vaporeon->
Eevee -> Jolteon -> Spireon
Umbreon ->
Espeon ->
Note: Spireon is evolvable (requires death and ressurection of an Eevee or its evolutions)

More to come....

GoldenHouou
21st January 2006, 10:52 PM
Gwahaha! A discussion thread! *Pulls a couch out of nowhere and sits on it*

So I guess the RP will start soon, with us having the discussion thread and all. Or do we need every legendary to be claimed?
Anyway, I like those two Pokémon. Hmm... *Thinks of catching an Eevee and killing it* Oh, are we allowed to catch a Pokémon we have made ourselves? Just asking in case I feel the need to play as one of my Pokémon and wanna know is it allowed.

Blivsey
22nd January 2006, 12:10 AM
Now, now, GoldenHouou, there's no need to pull out the couch. *uses author powers to transform thread into cafe with pluch seating, free drinks, a pool table and anything else we should need* Now, about Illusania, its ability is sort of overpowered. It could just be "raises evaisiveness" or something, but the ability itself seems like a double-team combined with a flash, and abilities aren't meant to be like a combination of two attacks. Same with Spireon, the insomnia should just be some stats lowered for one battle. Now, who's up for some billiards? *authors pool cue into own hand*

BrokenDreams
22nd January 2006, 12:49 AM
You know, oblivion, I think you're right. *punches and kills him and takes conrol of the ultra plush cafe* Muahahahah! Its all mine, the caffeine, coco beans, caffeine, couches and best of all, the windows!!!!! Golden, just show them to me and I'll consider it.

I suggest strangling the Eevee, it reminds me of how I strangle my evil sister, in my dreams. Sorry, but deaths must be accidental.

Blivsey
22nd January 2006, 12:53 AM
*hits Broken on the head with pool cue* Bad hyperactive monkey. *revives GoldenHouou* I've got a few custom pokés of my own, I'll PM them to you for approval. One of these days...

GoldenHouou
22nd January 2006, 1:00 AM
*Gets revived though she wasn't even knocked out XD* You know what? I'll take control of this place now. Now fear me or I will summon Raikou to explain the cell structure of a potatoe! *Evil laugh*

Mh, and yeah, I have few Pokémon, but, err, most of them are legendaries or scratches, and I believe those aren't allowed. *Goes to look trough her sprite thread*

But, uh, you didn't answer meh question yet, Broken. (XD) I asked will we wait for all the legendary clans to be claimed?

Blivsey
22nd January 2006, 1:11 AM
Oh, yeah, she killed ME. Well, um... I can't die in my own cafe. Besides that...

*K.O.s GoldenHouou using pool stick* No. It's my cafe. *waits for someone to take up a game of pool*

cdra1617
22nd January 2006, 7:29 PM
O.o This is maddness.

Anyway, killing an Eevee... could I, perhaps, find a dead one and make it revive? It's possible, isn't it?
And I could help with more of these if you let meeeeeee! I like this kind of stuff. =D

Insomia is an ability that prevents sleep. >> That was smart.

Glad it's starting soon. ^^

BrokenDreams
22nd January 2006, 7:47 PM
I heard it from my older brother and read it in a book of worldwide diseases. *takes a sample of growth hormones from a dead human's brain tissue and injects it into oblivion, causing him to get mutated prions and get iCJD* Your doomed! Houou, I like to eat potatoes, with salt. And I hope for the RP to start before I move to Tenessee, but if not all the legendaries are claimed by the end of february, I'll allow secondary characters. *watches Rakiou explain the cell structure of a potato with no interest at all, strangles him, rolls him up into a ball, and plays pool with oblivion with him as the ball*

GoldenHouou
23rd January 2006, 5:11 AM
No, this isn't madness. ^_^ *Pokes Oblivion0807 with a mutated pencil, turning him into a vegetable (No, literally vegetable!)*

The end of February? So it means that people have a month to Sign Up still. Oh, and don't you dare play pool with Raikou. I need him in case nobody Signs Up with him. That's right, he will be my second character... ah, the horror cast upon you... Gwahahhaa! *Chokes*

But, anyway, I think I will send you few ideas of fake pokés. I have never played with a Pokémon I, myself have created, and I think it could be interesting. *Saves Raikou, unrolls him and orders him to tell them the tale of intergalactic tomato issue*

cdra1617
23rd January 2006, 10:51 PM
Suuuuure it's not. If it WAS maddness, I certainly could do... this! *opens a hole in the floor which evil dancing monkeys jump out of and start grabbing random people and doing the waltz with them*

...Um. O_o

Anyway... Broken, have you decided what you think about my ideas? ^^ And as far as abilities... could you help me there? I'm a tad bit lost.

Intergalatic... Tomatoes?!? Raikou... eep. I'm sure his mommy is.. uh, proud. Yeah, that's it. Oo

*monkeys grab Cdra and waltz out the door of the café with her* HELP!

BrokenDreams
24th January 2006, 2:48 AM
cdra, I love your ideas, but I think the Espeon one needs to be a bit less Espeonish and more Manectricish *is surprised at her usage of none existent words. Is grabbed by a monkey, but stuffs it into Rakiou's mouth and agrees to let it out only if he will drone about explaining the anatomy of the atom of the hemoglobin, explaining EVERY SINGLE ATOM!!!!*

New pokemon!!!

Kachev-http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Cdra_1617/Venon.png
Type: Grass/Psychic
Pokedex Entry: Rachev are known for their musical squawks and various recordings are made by researchers during their mating season, when their voices are at its peak. They are strongly suspected to have their own advance dialect, but much more is to be learned.
Possibilities of Sighting: 9
Ability: Cloud Nine
Evolution Chart: None

Retroco-http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Cdra_1617/Espaamorgey.png
Type: Steel
Pokedex Entry: Though their appearance takes them as an evolution of Espeon, Retroco are actually related to the Manectric family. They have terrific speed and are stubborn and playful. They are also brave and take tremendously large chances to rescue their trainers.
Possibilities of Sighting: 7
Ability: Volt Absorb
Evolution Chart: Electrike->Metal Coat-> (Retroco)

Sunepuff-http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Cdra_1617/Happy.png
Type: Normal
Pokedex Entry: Sunepuff, like its earlier evolvations, has the ability to sing songs that lull anyone hearing it to sleep. It is like its earlier evolutions in its jealousy, especially when oppponents fall asleep.
Possibilities of Sighting: 4
Ability: Trace
Evolution Chart: Jigglypuff->Sun Stone-> (Sunepuff)

Esulin-http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Cdra_1617/OldYinara.png
Type: Psychic
Pokedex Entry: Esulin are very rare to even see and even harder to evolve because its pre-evolution, Arcanine, must have a large amount of strength to undergo another process of stone evolution. Esulin are quiet and wise, mostly keeping their wisdom to themselves. They are clever and are rumored to be able to read the stars to see the future.
Possibilities of Sighting: 10
Ability: Natural Cure
Evolution Chart: Aracanine->Moon Stone-> (Esulin)

k, I won't be able to put pokedex right now cuz I'm late for my school and my mom is missing, along w/ my sis, my baby brother and my handicap sis' nurse. *is really freaked out* *gapes at time and realizes she doesn't have school till 8 o0 clock the NEXT day. This idiot of a genius girl thought it was 8 am.*

cdra1617
24th January 2006, 2:53 AM
*kills monkey and comes back*

I don't blame you, I'm lazy too. I tried to PM you about the Espeon thing... but it screwed up. <<

Anyway, you can change that. And take your time.

I have a new one, but I cannot host it now. BUT I WILL.

*is grabbed by another monkey and starts doing a Russian Dance with it* :D

Shiny Umbreon
25th January 2006, 7:06 AM
Sorry I haven't posted here yet. I've been taking care of the Eevee Five (Soon to be Six) as soon as I get my "lazy a*ss up,' as Liuna calls it, to search for a Flareon.

BrokenDreams
26th January 2006, 2:51 AM
Its okay Shiny, now *drumroll made using Oblivion's hollow head (no offense)* New pokemon by Oblivion!!!!!! *drags everybody including the monkeys onto one of the ultra large plush couches to display the new pokemon*

Specie Name: Katantis
Name Meaning: Katana/Mantis
Appearence: A more streamlined Scyther with narrower eyes, words for arms instead of scythes, more aerodynamic wings that fold down and dinosaurlike legs. It is a dark forest-green with its blades and joints the same cream color as the previous scythes. Shinies have black armour with dark red joints and sword-arms.
Pok&#233;dex Entry: After a Scyther is trained using ancient forms, it evolves into the ninjalike Katantis. Katantis have overwhelming strength and agility, and the swords on its arms have been known to cut through solid rock.
Evolution Chain: Scyther --lvl. up holding Ancient Scrolls--> Katantis
Ability: Speed Boost: Boosts Katantis' speed one level per turn.
Type: Dark/Bug
Gender Ratio: 50% Male, 50% Female
Classification: Ninja Mantis Pok&#233;mon
Weight: 5'2"
Height: 142.8 lbs.
Attacks: Same as Scyther, but learns Air Cutter at level 52 and Haze at level 58.
TMs/HMs: Same as Scyther.
Appearance Rate:
Note - "Ancient Scrolls" is a new hold item that raises a pokemon's ATK while held. In addition to being held, it can also be used on select pokemon to evolve them (as of now, just Scyther).

Specie Name: Hawkling
Name Meaning: Hawk/-ling suffix
Appearence: A chick covered in fluffy gold feathers. It has rather short wings and a tail as long as the rest of its body. The shiny form has completely silver feathers.
Pok&#233;dex Entry: Hawklings are born with purely gold feathers, but cannot fly yet. When it emerges from the egg, its tail is longer than the main body.
Evolution Chain: Hawkling --lv. 20--> Flycon --lv.38--> Eagleant
Ability: Early Bird - Awakens from sleep early.
Type: Normal/Flying
Classification: Hawk Pok&#233;mon
Weight: 5.0 lbs.
Height: 1'2"
Attacks: Same as Pidgey.
TMs/HMs: Same as Pidgey, minus the "fly" ability.

Specie Name: Flycon
Name Meaning: Fly/Falcon
Appearence: Flycons have white feathers, small silver feet that are mostly talons, long gold tails and silver beaks. They look like birds in their mid-stages. The shinies have emerald-green bodies, and the golds and silvers are inversed.
Pok&#233;dex Entry: Newly-evolved flycons now enjoy the ability to fly. They express this to extremities, sometimes staying airborne for days.
Classification: Falcon Pok&#233;mon
Weight: 67.2 lbs.
Height: 4'0"
Attacks: Same as Pidgeotto.
TMs/HMs: Same as Pidgeotto.

Specie Name: Eaglant
Name Meaning: Eagle/Elegant
Appearence: Eaglants look like large, magnificent birds. They have a white-feathered body with a silver underbelly and talons, and gold feet, beak and plumage. Its tail is now almost half the length of the body. The shiny form has silver plumage, beak and feet with a gold underbelly and talons, and the main body of the shiny is pure black.
Pok&#233;dex Entry: Eaglants are very loyal bird pok&#233;mon with an excellent sense of direction. The tail of this pok&#233;mon can be up to 18 inches in length.
Classification: Eagle Pok&#233;mon
Weight: 88.3 lbs.
Height: 5'11"
Attacks: Same as Pidgeot.
TMs/HMs: Same as Pidgeot.

Oblivion's making sprites, so they'll come later, and.... I am going to put the pokedex entries for cdra's pokemon!

cdra1617
31st January 2006, 2:53 AM
I like the information for mine! Thank you. The only thing is, all of those abilities exist already! O.o But it's fine to remake them if you so please. ^^

*dances with a monkey WHILE ON THE COUCH* It's actually pretty fun! =D
POST AGAIN AH! *cough*

If we come to claiming secondary characters, I want Entei. I dunno why.

BrokenDreams
31st January 2006, 3:22 AM
Okay guys, let me admit it. I CAN"T WAIT TILL THE END OF FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!! But being the nice/evil person I am, I will shorten the deadline before secondary characters to FEBRUARY 20th. Why? Because ....... *walks away*

;151; : I, as the all knowing Mew, ... FEAR ME!!!! ... am here to warn you that BrokenDreams suffers from Amnesia. I'm still waiting for the moment when she remembers her toothbrush is in her hand. *tsk tsk* -_- She still hasn't found it.

cdra1617
31st January 2006, 3:34 AM
Cool shortened deadlines wew. That was weird.
Beside that point, no one is signing up. << At all, like in the last... I dunno, two weeks or so? Eeee. I'l just work on a few different secondaries.

*looks at Mew* Okay, that's... good to know. O.o Yay.

GoldenHouou
31st January 2006, 6:30 PM
So people still have time to Sign Up, neh? *Hides Raikou in a box* But I will still not let him get claimed >:D

*Coughs and takes over the lounge and the couches*

Oh, and just because randomness Pwns...

Green monkey dances on a red tree of whales!

cdra1617
31st January 2006, 11:36 PM
Since I have two characters ready for use, Entei and Zapdos are still claimable. But I need to have one of them. >:3 Mweehee. *cough*Zapdoschariscooler*cough*

I don't quite perfectly get the powers thing, especially for Latias. What kind of powers does she have? She's a psychic flying dragon.

RANDOM ZOMGPWN! O.o Fwee.

Blivsey
1st February 2006, 11:05 PM
Umm... I'm not necessarily going to make the sprites. If someone else wants to, though, that'd be great. Other than that, stick with my limited description.

cdra1617
1st February 2006, 11:11 PM
*opens MS paint* Here goes nothing. I'll try for ya, Oblivion. XD But it may not be great.

BrokenDreams
1st February 2006, 11:30 PM
I have returned from the land of 'your 315th in line for this book'!

cdra: Latias/Latios are mainly Psychic, so their powers will be Psychic only.

And now presenting ...

*drumroll made using a monkey's head*

... MY DOMINION OVER THE CAFE!!!!!! Since randomnesss is the official unofficial subtopic of this thread, I am naming the cafe:

'THE RANDOM PLACE WHERE RP PLAYERS FOR MEETING OF ABYSS:LAST CHANCE CAN BE RANDOM WHILE ME AND OBLIVION FIGHT FOR DOMINION OVER THE COUCHES AND CDRA DANCES WITH MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

*goes to HomeDepot to get a billboard sign and some paint*

cdra1617
1st February 2006, 11:46 PM
Oh, that's so perfect... XDDDDD

Lawl. That's like... perfect. Not another word for it. ^^

((DOMINATION. NOT DOMINION.))

Blivsey
2nd February 2006, 1:25 AM
*uses author powers to alter the café's appearence* Let's see... The sign out ront says "Café Oblivion," the decor here is suited to my style, and the boss's office has my desk in it. I'm pretty darned sure that that makes it my café. I'm just letting you guys host some discussion in here. Now... *flops down onto plushiest couch* when, exactly, is this going to start?

cdra1617
3rd February 2006, 3:43 PM
After all legendaries are claimed.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Cdra_1617/Hawkling.png
Peep! Whadda ya think?

Blivsey
4th February 2006, 12:26 AM
It's great! Such a cute little chicklet! *cuddles Hawkling*

cdra1617
6th February 2006, 11:33 PM
Thanks. I'm working on the others... slowly. X3 It will take some time.

I changed my mind YET AGAIN. Oo

I shall make 3 characters; all of which I will say nothing about. When it is time, I will pick one. So don't reserve anything for me.

BrokenDreams
8th February 2006, 12:03 AM
Okay everyone, you all know of my amnesia, ADHD, ovedramatic Mew, and some other stuff, but for the sake of my impatience, I am allowing secondary sign-ups to be allowed the day after tomorrow (02/09/06)

AND to add to it, I am going to PM the people who reserved but haven't put their sign-up.

If all goes well, the RPG will start on Saturday

BRING OUT THE MONKEYS!!!! *whips out cdra's hole and the monkeys attack everyone in the room*

cdra1617
8th February 2006, 5:27 AM
MONKEY DANCE!!!! *cooperatively dances*

So, uh, I have to write the histories of my Pokémon and one character history... and I shall have three characters ready just in case. ^^

I made two near the same. >.< But eh, one may get claimed, and I like them a lot. ^^;;

EDIT: I have Flycon! CLICK HERE! (http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Cdra_1617/Flycon.png)

EDIT2: Blarg.

Okay, have you talked to the peple who haven't posted?
I WANNA USE DEOXYS. BUT HE'S SUPPOSEDLY RESERVED.

So, uh, please talk to /Exiled/... you know... I think I could take him... because you also gave away Entei after reserving him for Tomoko or however you spell that... please? I did good on it...

GoldenHouou
9th February 2006, 4:35 PM
I have returned from the land of 'your 315th in line for this book'!

cdra: Latias/Latios are mainly Psychic, so their powers will be Psychic only.

And now presenting ...

*drumroll made using a monkey's head*

... MY DOMINION OVER THE CAFE!!!!!! Since randomnesss is the official unofficial subtopic of this thread, I am naming the cafe:

'THE RANDOM PLACE WHERE RP PLAYERS FOR MEETING OF ABYSS:LAST CHANCE CAN BE RANDOM WHILE ME AND OBLIVION FIGHT FOR DOMINION OVER THE COUCHES AND CDRA DANCES WITH MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

*goes to HomeDepot to get a billboard sign and some paint*

T_T I wasn't mentioned. *Runs of to HACA*

By the way, aren't Deoxys, Rayquaza and Mew reserved? Then the only ones left would be Registeel, Regirock, Articuno and Zapdos... Just asking, 'cause I was wondering how long will you keep the reserved spots.

Aaanyway, of the Second Character issue.... I think I'll want one as well. Raikou's gone *Cries* But I'll just pick some other. Rayquaza's reserved, otherwise I would've taken it... meh, I'll take... err, Zapdos or Registeel? Zapdos or Registeel? Gah. Zapdos. No, Registeel. No, I - gah! *Dies* I decide later T_T

cdra1617
9th February 2006, 11:25 PM
I know. ><;; But I don't think keeping a reservation any longer would prove to be much good.

Make the ones you like. Then see if Broken will keep the reservations any longer. It's been a loooooong time since Deoxys and Rayquaza were reserved... <<;; So, uh... yeah.

GoldenHouou
9th February 2006, 11:37 PM
Make the ones you like. Then see if Broken will keep the reservations any longer. It's been a loooooong time since Deoxys and Rayquaza were reserved... <<;; So, uh... yeah.

Yeah, I could do that, but... what if I work really hard for it and then find out I'm not allowed to have it? Now that would suck...

Gah. O_O I just remembered something. I... I HAVE ONE SIGN UP TO MAKE! I had forgotten it... totally forgotten... *Feels quilty* I, err, I have it after the weekend. Yup. Mwahahaha!

... But that means I have no time to make my Sign Up for the second character here D: But, meh, I can do it later. And, err, Broken, you should do like cdra1617 suggested and PM to the people who had reserved and ask will they Sign Up or not. :/ If they don't want to anymore, I'll take Rayquaza. If they do, I'll take... Regi- no, Zap- R- NO! Will... decide... later... *dies again*

Jonouchi
9th February 2006, 11:42 PM
Just go with Registeel, that way, all the regi's are involved and Ricco (My character) will have his dream come true! His dream to see all three regi's in front of him

cdra1617
9th February 2006, 11:50 PM
YOU CAN DO WHAT I DID!

See, I made two characters with the same personality... just a slightly different history and such. :P

Worked okay, but I decided to let you use Zappy. ^^ I liked that personality, though, so I copied it to Arty. :P Go me.

Then again, your histories are looooooong. O.o

BrokenDreams
10th February 2006, 12:45 AM
sorry, goldenhouou, I'll repaint the sign.

*kidnaps Harry Potter and forces him to put a permanent sticking and unrepaintable sign saying 'THE COMPLETELY RANDOM CAFE OWNED BY BROKENDREAMS WHO IS CURRENTLY FORCING OBLIVION TO GIVE HER DOMINION OVER THE CAFE (WHICH SHE HAS NOW) WHILE CDRA DANCES WITH MONKEYS FROM A HOLE SHE GOT OUT OF NOWHERE WITH GOLDENHOUOU CRYING BECAUSE SOMEONE STOLE THE KEY TO THE BOX SHE WAS KEEPING RAKIOU IN' that is impossible to paint over or cover even with super magic*

Take that, oblivion!!! Now, for some pool.

cdra1617
10th February 2006, 12:48 AM
OMG. That's even better... a BOX! A HOLE!

DOMINION... DARN YOU, GRAMMAR NAZI BRIAN!!! DIE!!! *attacks brain* OW!!!

...Eh... yah. GO ME!

MerkelHog
10th February 2006, 12:55 AM
Hey BrokenDreams I don't know if you noticed this but you reserved Entei for Tottoko Hamutaro and then gave him to Benmeister2. You might want to fix this problem now before Tottoko Hamutaro comes back and most likely complains.

Jonouchi
10th February 2006, 1:14 AM
Hey BrokenDreams I don't know if you noticed this but you reserved Entei for Tottoko Hamutaro and then gave him to Benmeister2. You might want to fix this problem now before Tottoko Hamutaro comes back and most likely complains.

I've noticed that too. Then again, she only posted once in the sign-up topic. Ask her if she's still joining just incase

*Joins BrokenDreams in pool*

BrokenDreams
10th February 2006, 4:31 AM
She told me that she wouldn't like to participate in the RP anymore for reasons which I feel would be better left unexplained

Blivsey
10th February 2006, 11:55 PM
*kidnaps Harry Potter and forces him to put a permanent sticking and unrepaintable sign saying 'THE COMPLETELY RANDOM CAFE OWNED BY BROKENDREAMS WHO IS CURRENTLY FORCING OBLIVION TO GIVE HER DOMINION OVER THE CAFE (WHICH SHE HAS NOW) WHILE CDRA DANCES WITH MONKEYS FROM A HOLE SHE GOT OUT OF NOWHERE WITH GOLDENHOUOU CRYING BECAUSE SOMEONE STOLE THE KEY TO THE BOX SHE WAS KEEPING RAKIOU IN' that is impossible to paint over or cover even with super magic*
I can't paint over it? Okay, then. *tosses sign off ledge and points to still-intact sign over café* take a gander at that. I made it my café again rather simlpy. *takes pool cue and sinks 1-ball*

Jonouchi
11th February 2006, 6:05 PM
I have some sort of question:

I understand that our character can have powers by using their insignia. But what powers do we have exactly? Like, can we use Pokemon attacks or something?

*Sinks 2 balls*

BrokenDreams
11th February 2006, 6:08 PM
Hey! Read the sign. It has a permanent sticking charm on it thanks to Harry Potter!

GoldenHouou, good news for you. Rayquaza is open bcuz Dk can't participate any more

Edit: Jonouchi, you have the same powers as your character. You have Regice, so you can freeze water and have an immunity to cold temperatures. You have natural resentment of fire types and use only the pokemon moves Regice can.

cdra1617
11th February 2006, 6:54 PM
Uh, I'm not so confused to much... just:

DID I GET DEOXYS??? I WANT DEO!

Jonouchi
11th February 2006, 7:54 PM
Hey! Read the sign. It has a permanent sticking charm on it thanks to Harry Potter!

GoldenHouou, good news for you. Rayquaza is open bcuz Dk can't participate any more

Edit: Jonouchi, you have the same powers as your character. You have Regice, so you can freeze water and have an immunity to cold temperatures. You have natural resentment of fire types and use only the pokemon moves Regice can.

Err...I looked up his Pokedex, and he can use Explosion...

Would I die if I used it?

PS: I read that he won't melt, even when he's submerged in magma. Would I be able to do that? Meaning live while I'm in Magma?

BrokenDreams
11th February 2006, 10:54 PM
yeah, I guess, but you would only remain conscioius for a certain amount of time considering the large amount of heat and your character being ice. He would feel slightly weak around fire and slowly gets weaker the longer he is in presence of fire

Blivsey
12th February 2006, 10:54 PM
Ah, Broken posted and didn't retort. I guess he's agreed to just be using the café as a rallying point.[/TALKTOMYSELF]

Seriously, what's the big deal? You still get to use this place, and I have to take care of taxes and maintain the café. You don't have to do a thing. *sinks 5 other balls* The only downside is that you don't get your name on the sign out front. *shoots at 8-ball and misses*

BrokenDreams
12th February 2006, 11:42 PM
First off, I'm a she. Yes, I'm like tomboyish, but not lesbian. I seem like a boy because my posts don't sound like girly posts about buying necklaces and going to Kohls or Clairs to buy skirts.

*picks up a sign out of nowhere saying 'Down With Skirts!!!' Her history teacher comes out of nowhere telling her about how girls wore skirts and ONLY skirts in th past*

NOOOOOO!!!! It's not possible! How could life exist without girls wearing jeans and sweatshirts!?!?!

And, what about the chef. I maintain the menu and clean the cafe and manage the treasury and file the nonexistant papers and other junk.

cdra1617
13th February 2006, 10:33 PM
STERYOTYPE HISTORY TEACHER! RUN!

...Yah.

I am a she to, if you didn't guess. I KNEW Broken was a girl. >< I KNEW it. HA.

*stands up and starts singing* Here's a llama, there's a llama, and another little llama! Fuzzy llama, funny llama, llama llama duck! *continues llama song*

BrokenDreams
14th February 2006, 1:45 AM
Oh my gosh!!! You know the llama song!!

*sings with cdra* Llama llama, cheescake, llama, tablet brick potato, llama llama, mushroom, llama llama llama duck. I was once a treehouse, I lived in a cake, but I never saw the way the orange slayed the rake, I was only three years dead, but it told a tale!! And now listen little child to the safety rail. Did you ever seen a llama kiss a llama on the llama, llama's llama tast of llama, llama llama duck. Half a llama, twice a llama, not a llama, farmer llama, llama in a car alarm a llama llama duck. Is that how it's told now? Is itall so old? Is it made of lemon juice, doorknob ankle cold. Now my song is getting thin, I've run out of luck! Time for me to retire now and become a duck!

*grabs karoake mike and turns on the tv screen to the llama sang* One more time!!!

PS: We will be singing the badger song after this.

PPS: k, guys, I don't know when Psychic and /Exiled/ will reply about maintaning their positions at the fic, but remind me to PM them if they don't reply tomorrow

cdra1617
14th February 2006, 1:54 AM
BADGER SONG!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom! Badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom! Badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom! Badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom!
AH! It's a snake! A scary snake! Run away! 'Cause it's a snaaaaake!

YAY SONGS. I will remind you, too.

Jonouchi
14th February 2006, 2:13 AM
I don't think they notice the topic, actually it's kinda...dead. It's been 5 days since the last post was made

Does this mean we'll start the RP soon?

cdra1617
14th February 2006, 2:27 AM
Five days is not dead. A month or so is. >< Ah well. I STILL WANT DEOXYS.

Zora
14th February 2006, 4:10 AM
Sorry if you thought I was gone. But my ideas real sore when the RPG starts and I decided that I will hold back ideas (if any) until the RPG starts. I am still keeping tabs, until the RPG starts though I will probably state ideas I have, if any.

Blivsey
14th February 2006, 9:43 PM
Ah! Llamas! Badgers! *hides under pool table*

All the stuff regarding the café, including the stuff you mentioned, is already taken cafe of. Sit back, relax. Have a drink. *pulls mug of hot tea from nowhere and sips*

GoldenHouou
14th February 2006, 9:51 PM
Oh my gosh!!! You know the llama song!!

I believe I was the one who show it to her *Is proud*

And now... *Grabs Raikou and sings the Llama song with him* Anyway, I... uh, I have very little time when it comes to writing long stuff on the comp, so my Sign Up can take a while... But in the meantime! *Sings the Llama song*

cdra1617
14th February 2006, 11:26 PM
Actually, Golden, I knew it. BUT YOU INSPIRED ME TO COME IN HERE AND RANDOMLY SING IT!!! YAY! *llama llama duck*

Broken, YOU HAVE TO PM THEMZ. YOU SAID. SEE:

k, guys, I don't know when Psychic and /Exiled/ will reply about maintaning their positions at the fic, but remind me to PM them if they don't reply tomorrow
DO PLEASE.

*llama llama duck*

Blivsey
17th February 2006, 12:20 AM
Gah! Llama! Mushroom! Badger! Duck! *runs into wall repeatedly* Stop the torture!

Jonouchi
17th February 2006, 12:35 AM
I don't care, I don't know what either of those songs are. I do know the Ultimate Showdown song however

*Waits for the RP to begin* *LOLs at Broken's sig*

Blivsey
17th February 2006, 12:39 AM
*walks back into room, looking slightly dazed and humming Wierd Al* I've given in. I'm officially insane. So, who wants some freshly-popped manatee? Or maybe a nice can of fire. Yeah, I think that'd it the spot. I'll see if there's any in the platypus. *checks under sofa*

Seriously, though, with all due respect, when is the RP going to start? Or did this one die before it began? All the RPs I'm in die...

BrokenDreams
17th February 2006, 12:53 AM
Well, Pyschic has replied and will try to finish his/her signup as quickly as he/she can. /Exiled/, unfortunately, has not replied yet, so I will try again.

*steals the karoake microphone and sings the Numa Numa song*

Psychic
17th February 2006, 1:26 AM
Well, Pyschic has replied and will try to finish his/her signup as quickly as he/she can. /Exiled/, unfortunately, has not replied yet, so I will try again.

*steals the karoake microphone and sings the Numa Numa song*
Pyschic is Psychic and Psychic is a girl. Psychic has posted her Sign Up nad hopes it is acceptable. psychic is also sorry she didn't post sooner.

Psychic understands not what all the babbling in this thread has been about because she was busy pushing n00bs down empty elevator shafts filled with water while brandishing her tikki torch.

Psychic then looks around, gets bored and drags Mewtwo into a closet and hangs a "Do Not Disturb If You Wish To Keep Your Spleen" sign on the doorknob, which is very shiny. Psychic wants to grab the doorknob, but she can't because she needs it for her "Do Not Disturb If You Wish To Keep Your Spleen" sign.
rawr.

~Psychic

BrokenDreams
17th February 2006, 1:28 AM
Sorry, Psychic, but typing fast takes its toll. And if you want Mewtwo as a secondary character, he's open.

EDIT: /Exiled/ has replied and will try to get their sign up on as soon as possible. cdra, you get Articuno for secondary!!

Note: ........... darn I forgot what I was gonna say!

;257; : I am the random and all knowing ... *walks to a monkey* *whispers* What am I again? *monkey stares at him* ... well, I have proven Mew's point (please refer to the second page of this thread) that BrokenDreams has amnesia. So, concluding .... FEAR ME!!!!! *throws down a smoke bomb which quickly dissapates to reveal him trying to fit through a window painted on a wall*

Psychic
17th February 2006, 1:35 AM
XP Psychic isn't sure if she wants another character or not. Psychic was merely implying that because Mewtwo is her Bishie, she gets to do all kinds of fun suff with him, even in between the sheets.

In accordance to the prophecy, thou shalt kneel before Psychic, for she is one of the knights who formerly said "Nee!" but now says "Ikki ikki ikki!" And there was much rejoicing. *a crowd of people cheer "yay" unenthusiastically*
Psychic <3 Monty Python.

~Psychic, keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade and...slayer of n00bs rawr

BrokenDreams
17th February 2006, 1:47 AM
I have always wanted to watch that movie. I'm 315th in line for borrowing it from the library. It kinda gets to your head especially when you play a basketball game on a gym with squishy tiles that make the same coconut sound in Monty Python movie if you step on em.

Why do you refer to yourself in third person? My baby brother does the same thing ...

"Tanya! Jr wants to eat!! Jr wants to eat!" "Tanya, Jr needs to go poopoo." "Jr wants to go with mommy to home!!"

Note: Tanya is my nickname. Everyone calls me that. Why? Because it was supposed to be my name until my dad misinterpreted by birth certificate and messed up my name with what was supposed to be my middle name and put my mom's maiden name as my middle name.

cdra1617
17th February 2006, 2:53 AM
Yey! Psychic kills n00bs and likes Monty Python. I already like Psychic. :P

And the random babble is just that. It will never make sense. It's the kind of thing people say in dreams and stuff.

We drove Oblivion mad. OH YEAH.

...Third person reference: a strange thing, espcially to Cdra, who whips up holes out of nowhere with monkeys that jump out.

BrokenDreams
17th February 2006, 7:21 PM
*steals a microphone* Ladies and gentlemen ... and hyperactive monkeys .... and n00b-killing Psychic, I am announcing that at 8:00 PM today, requests fro being the traitor will be closed and I will choose the traitor!!!

Why? Because I'm impatient and I don't wanna be dragged to my granpa's house so he can tell me about how he wrestled the loch ness monster in England and show me his rewrite of the most famous and oldest book in history with notes in between every sentence of his opinions that last at least three pages.

Goodbye! *gets a toy horse and two coconuts and clops to Camelot where she will buy some nuclear bombs at JC Penny to conquer the man-eating bunnies*

Jonouchi
17th February 2006, 8:44 PM
If we're starting soon, maybe you should allow Late Sign-ups just incase someone wants to join when the RP starts

BrokenDreams
17th February 2006, 9:45 PM
Good idea. But I'll wait until the traitor sign-ups end.

I HAVE SET THE DATES IN .... THE BRIMEY STONE!!! ...

;257; : Dimwit. It's called the Briney Stone.

;134; : Don't call dimwits dimwits, dimwit.

Me: I just got dissed. RELEASE THE BUNNIES!! *man-eating bunnies attack*

;257; : I'll call her what I want to, dimwit.

;198; : Your overusing the term 'dimwit'.

;257; : Who the heck are you?!?!

;198; : I'm Alex, the guest speaker.

;134; : Dude, get out of here!!

;198; : Fine. Hi Dad, hi Mom, hi Chloe!!

;134; : I have finally met someone stranger than dimwit.

;257; : What'd you call me fishsticks!!

Me: This is ... weird.

;134; : Not as weird as Blaziken.

Me: *for no apparent reason* Brilliant, Vaporeon.

;257; : Isn't that an oxymoron?

Me: You read too many of Typhlogirl's fics.

;257; : At least their funny.

Me: Your point is???

;134; : Okayyyy. Now, what about the date you were gonna tell the others.

Me: *in reporter voice* Thank you, Jill. I almost forgot. Now I will start the RP tomorrow and ...

;134; : My name's not Jill.

;257; : Yeah, it's dimwit.

Me: You favor that word, don't you?

;257; : Whatever. *leaves cafe with a stolen parfait*

Blivsey
17th February 2006, 10:58 PM
Wait, you said 8:00 PM. We're not all in the same time zone. Could you just say we have so many hours, so many minutes left?

Jonouchi
17th February 2006, 11:00 PM
I'm guessing eastern time (My time. It's 6:00 here)

Blivsey
17th February 2006, 11:08 PM
Which means that it'll be 7:00 here, right about when the 'net stops working for me. Great.

BrokenDreams
18th February 2006, 4:01 AM
Im in central and sorry to say but I have closed offers for traitor an hour ago, and I have, or the evil teacup which I put in the names that were drawn out by my even eviler baby sister, chosen the traitor who is .... *drumroll*

Like I would tell you!!! w00t! I love keeping secrets ....

*screen pauses and a narrative voice replies* Why is BrokenDreams keeping the traitor's identity secret from you?

a) Because she wants all of the RP players to be able to write better by putting their surprise in their character(s) when they realize the least expected player is the traitor.

b) Because she likes to keep secrets.

c) Because she's just plain weird.

d) Because she just had beef soup for dinner and can't contain her hyperactive excitement.

e) Why am I doing this?

f) I need a new job.

g) I'm leaving now.

h) I like pie.

Oooookkkayyyyyyyyy. 0_o *steals a parfait, realizes it has chocolate on it and instead steals an ice cream cone with cotton candy ice cream*

Zora
18th February 2006, 7:59 PM
Okay I just going too check something. What PoV is this? FP, TPL, or TPO?

CHecked RPG, it is obviously not FP, but which TP is it?

Jonouchi
18th February 2006, 8:02 PM
Question before I begin. Our Legendaries can change into a human, right? Can they do that at any point in time or just when they're weak

BrokenDreams
18th February 2006, 8:36 PM
Zero: ???????*confused*

;257; : No surprise there.

Jonouchi: Yes. Why? Because it shames the Legendaries, who are powerful beings, to be turned into humans when their weak, which powerful beings really shouldn't be because their, well, powerful. And turning into humans willingly helps them protect their humans by staying close in case of an ambush or they just wanna spend time together without getting monolouged by someone from Team Rocket and other teams or Legendary obsessed trainers. k?

Zora
18th February 2006, 11:54 PM
Okay, want PoV (Point of View) is the story? TPL (Third Person Limited) or TPO (Third Person Omniscent)

BrokenDreams
19th February 2006, 12:17 AM
You can put it in any veiw u want to

Zora
19th February 2006, 5:18 AM
Never mind, it is TPO, which is probably the only usable PoV in RPG.

Psychic
19th February 2006, 4:22 PM
Why do you refer to yourself in third person?

my name until my dad misinterpreted by birth certificate and messed up my name with what was supposed to be my middle name and put my mom's maiden name as my middle name.
I don't usually do it, but every once in awhile I do when I'm trying to get someone's attention. In this case, I wanted everyone to remember how my name is spelt, so I wrote in third.

And LMAO That's odd. o.O

Yey! Psychic kills n00bs and likes Monty Python. I already like Psychic. :P
HAR. I'm liked. *does happy dance*

You can put it in any veiw u want to
Er, can we keep it in third, please? (Doesn't matter which, but first is just really annoying for RPGs.)

I agree with what BrokenDreams said in the thread about all the mistakes in posts. Spelling errors in general just get annoying, especially when someone doesn't even put in the effort to write properly.

But seriously, fire in general seems like a horrible RPer. His posts are short, being pretty much all in dialogue, and only about six lines long. Either way, he doesn't know about the grammar rules and his posts are full of stupid spelling mistakes my seven-year-old brother could find and correct. Really, he's a bad RPer, and I can't help but question why he's in the RPG.

~Psychic

fire
19th February 2006, 4:32 PM
Psychic, Do you think i care about what what you say? Your just a Noob bully!

BrokenDreams
19th February 2006, 5:36 PM
Psychic: Please. I know what you're saying is correct, but the reason I let him in is because I feel hope that he can improve. It's fine as long as we can understand it, even if that cord in our brains are twitching.

fire: Calm down. I know you can be a good RPer if you try. I'm not trying to insult you. If you ever need any help on how RP posts should be written, try Microsoft Word or me. I won't tell you how to write them word by word, but basics of writing. Believe me, it took me forever to accept writing correctly and even longer to do it properly. You should see me write when I'm talking to cdra. I type in such a way I mispell everything I write. Overall, no one's perfect. As long as we can understand it and its within the rules, it's okay.

fire
19th February 2006, 5:46 PM
Right, thanks It just that my last post was sendit in the morring and i wasn't that alret.

Psychic
19th February 2006, 7:09 PM
Psychic, Do you think i care about what what you say? Your just a Noob bully!
Kay...if you don't listen to what other people say, then you're the n00b. Go ahead and prove me wrong.
And yes, I bully n00bs, cause n00bs should not exist. Newbs > n00bs. Be a newbie, not a n00b. Nobody likes a n00b.

rawr.

Psychic: Please. I know what you're saying is correct, but the reason I let him in is because I feel hope that he can improve. It's fine as long as we can understand it, even if that cord in our brains are twitching.
I understand. You're the GM, not me, so it's your call.
But with some people, just letting them join won't help them improve. You have to go out of your way to say "Look at __(member)__'s post. This is how you should be RPing- you need to type properly, make long posts that advance the story and make sense, with proper spelling/grammar, maybe by typing on MS Word."
I'm not saying that you have to do something like that (though I sounded like it), but I think something like that might help, or at least get someone to see that they could be better...

But like I said, you're the GM, and I shouldn't exactly be criticising your decisions...
*shrugs*

~Psychic

cdra1617
19th February 2006, 7:13 PM
...Fwee. Much fun in this thread. ><

Anyway, yes, I have that little nerve. It bothers me. *twitch*

Psychic is right, n00bs =/= newbs. Be a newb, not a n00b. Please.
I second what Psychic said about doing something, for the sake of that little twitchy nerve in my bran.

Now then, my post will be later. Tomarrow, for the sake of this EVIL computer. *smacks computer repeatedly*

BrokenDreams
19th February 2006, 9:10 PM
I'm feeling lost. fire, take example of cdra, she's an excellent post writer but her posts have always been deduced because her evil computer won't let her write long posts as she writes.

cdra1617
20th February 2006, 11:33 PM
Aw, I'm retarded. >.< The first post says Stacey, the girl's name is Casey. :/

Gosh, I'm stuuuuupid. >_<;;

EDIT: SCRATCHED THROUGH 'CAUSE I'M STILL STUPID. <.<

BrokenDreams
10th March 2006, 6:33 AM
I have retuned from my temporary absence!! *grabs a mocha, but realizes she hates chocolate, so throws it away*

And I am here to say that InnerFlame's comp has returned from the junkyard in the sky, he now has Rayquaza! And Golden still needs to give her sign-up for Rakiou or I'll give him away.

And /Exiled/ has been Pmed, again. No answer.

InnerFlame
13th March 2006, 3:26 AM
*feels special* Broken I am a girl... But I still feels super special to be anounced that way... And Psychic here too ^_^ I always admire her so though I never get the chance to read any of her Fic something always happens when I try to.