PDA

View Full Version : team of 6

poli dude
21st January 2006, 11:21 PM
you have entered the world of pokemon and have started traveling, so what are the 6 pokemon ur going to use?

Elemental Charizam
21st January 2006, 11:27 PM
How about the ones GRAMM'AR, SPULLING, WhaTF, SPAMM, IrreveLant and let's not forget almighty WHY?

What DOES this have to do with FF? Try General Pokemon discussion, plz.

poli dude
21st January 2006, 11:28 PM
well in my storie my charecter has these pokemon: ;136; ;142; ;130; ;025; ;254; ;232; but before he got his 6th pokemon one of his main team members was his ;354; which was his 3rd pokemon he got

Elemental Charizam
21st January 2006, 11:33 PM
That's more like it, I suppose. Well, as I'm not in my fic, and have multiple characters, plus the fact that I want an element of suspense in this area, I won't reveal mine. But the first two of each of my main three make six, so that's basically the same. Not that we gain a thing from this topic, but oh well.

Adam: Charmander, Psyduck

George: Totodile, Slakoth

April: Dratini, Gyarados

There you go >>;

katiekitten
21st January 2006, 11:44 PM
Poor smilies... *wipes tear* Anyway, the question should really be better phrased. Such as: What Pokemon do your characters start off with?

Or something like that, I don't know...

Well, anyway, a Rapidash. Shiny Rapidash. I don't know why anyone would want to know... *shifty eyed look*

RaZoR LeAf
21st January 2006, 11:47 PM
I think the question needs to be rephrased as

"I am going to spam a useless question that has nothing to do with fanfiction. Which mod is going to close the topic for me and redirect me to the rules which I so blatently ignored, as a result of my posting this and useing smilies when I shouldn't have."

The answer is of course, me.