PDA

View Full Version : What pokemon do u think Harley Should have?

Dean
22nd January 2006, 1:40 AM
I think he should have:
1. Ledian (I don't know why, I just think he should have one)
2. Ursaring (Ursaring are strong!!!)
3. Umbreon (If mays eevee evolves into an Espeon)
4. Shiftry/Nuzleaf (Another Grass/Dark pokemon like Cacturne)

Sabaku no Gaara
22nd January 2006, 1:43 AM
Probably a Persian? It suits him.

Kamex
22nd January 2006, 1:46 AM
-_- Another spoiler thread? No dub-watcher's necessarily even supposed to know for sure that Harley's coming back, so this should be in the spoiler thread...

Dean
22nd January 2006, 1:46 AM
I'll doubt that he'll get a persian. Giovanni has one.

Riva
22nd January 2006, 1:56 AM
Well, I never found out if Team Rocket went into hiding or not.

Kabuto
22nd January 2006, 2:28 AM
Tyranitar, Murkrow, Shiftry, Sharpedo should've been instead of his Octillery, Houndoom pretty much any dark type suits him well because he is a dark person.

.Bambi.
22nd January 2006, 2:58 AM
Shouldn't this be in Polls?
Also, this does have the potential of having Spoilers, sooo...maybe you should notify people of that.

Now, as I've been saying for the longest time [before they started to pile Harley with Pokemon], MURKROW DEMMIT!!! >:O

I love Murkrow, and we've barely ever seen it battle. We saw it once and Johto, and it used Icy Wind. Whoo >.>
Plus, Murkrow is one of those pesky Pokemon that people also see as a bad omen. Perfection <3

EDIT - *gaaaaaasp!* I just realized that Murkrow even has the 'three spike design' on its head also worn by Harley/Cacturne. THEY WERE MEANT TO BE!!! ;o;

Aldrius
22nd January 2006, 3:02 AM
Murkrow really suits him. Houndoom, Tyranitar and Sharpedo all look too 'cool' Harley tends to go for pokemon that could be seen as more obscure.

I'd like to see him get a fire type... maybe Magmar? Though... um... Macargo (Ugh...) works, too. Um, I'll stick to Magmar.

Gravy
22nd January 2006, 3:11 AM
Its not really a spoiler, because its pretty obvious he's coming back anyway. If not due to this 'we'll meet again' exit at the end of his first ep, then its down to the opening plastering him across the background.

And my gawd, you people just aren't thinking kinky enough :P
I mean...Ledian? Tyranitar? The hell? XD

Tangela ftw!

PDL
22nd January 2006, 3:14 AM
I can imagine Harley with a Ninetales...

it has a vengeful nature, and Harley doesn't have a Fire Type...

EDIT: it's also feminine, much like Harley...

CyberCubed
22nd January 2006, 3:17 AM
Sableye is the only Pokemon I can imagine him with at the moment, it's a little gremlin with a long tongue. What more could you ask for? It'll sure be using that tongue for more than just "Lick" attack.

The Big Al
22nd January 2006, 3:19 AM
I can imagine Harley with a Ninetales...

it has a vengeful nature, and Harley doesn't have a Fire Type...
Especially a real b*tch of Ninetales and tried to bite May whenever she's near. It'd be like Harley in Pokemon form. It'd be especially great if the Ninetales had a taste for turtle soup.

Lil Brother
22nd January 2006, 3:25 AM
Jolteon. SPIKES. :o

A kickarse, Bellsprout-like Caterpie. *gets visuals*

Murkrow is a given.

And Machamp! FOUR ARMED ACTION. Eh, not kinky enough. <.<

Dark Cacturne
22nd January 2006, 8:41 PM
The 4 pokémon Harley owns already don't may go away, they are perfect four him. But there are can still go 2 pokiémon in his party.
An Absol and a Scizor would be great, only I think Scizor appears in too many episodes, you don't think?

cyberduelistzane
22nd January 2006, 8:52 PM
Tyranitar, Murkrow, Shiftry, Sharpedo shoulod've been instead of his Octillery, Houndoom pretty much any dark type suits him well because he is a dark person.

well if thats the case then why does he have an ariados that isn't a dark type;116;

intergalactic platypus
22nd January 2006, 10:56 PM
Mr. Mime. I'll let you think about that for a moment.

SuperGlalie
24th January 2006, 12:45 AM
I reckon Glalie would suit him because although its not one of the 'evil'types i.e. poison or dark it still has that evil element to it in that it looks it and uses moves like Crunch. I reckon its perfect for him.

Lupin
24th January 2006, 11:06 AM
There is a next pokemon thread in the spoilers section you know, where all future pokemon ideas for characters are discussed.

pikadon92
25th January 2006, 1:55 PM
How about an electrubuzz?
If Harley want to beat ;007;, He had to have an electric pokemon, unless we can see his cacturn back.

Ethereal
25th January 2006, 2:27 PM
well if thats the case then why does he have an ariados that isn't a dark type;116;
What don't you get about using the Spoiler tags, genius? --;

Anyways, I think all of Harley's Pokemon suit him just fine, and the only one that could be added/should be added is Murkrow, as previously stated.

Jupetta
26th January 2006, 6:27 AM
I was thinking that Cloyster might suit him as it is sort of evil/dark looking. Quilfish also seems like Harley might use it.
;354;~Dark Magician~;354;

The Phantom Thief
29th January 2006, 7:29 PM
I'd like to see Harley with an Absol or a Sableye

crobatconey/leafeon lunatic
4th February 2006, 3:16 PM
How bout a sneasal. Sneasals cheat, and so does him.

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 2:04 AM
Well harley wears green, so i think a dark pokemon with green in it suits him such a Shiftry :o

PDL
5th February 2006, 2:29 AM
I highly doubt they'll give Harley another Dark type, he already has Cacturne and he never said he was a dark type trainer/coordinator...

Cacturne will probably be his only Grass/Dark type since it is his signature pokemon. Much like how Ash (heck, anyone in the group) will never train another electric type since Pikachu does the job well.

So I still think Ninetales would make an excellent pokemon for him.

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 6:55 AM
I highly doubt they'll give Harley another Dark type, he already has Cacturne and he never said he was a dark type trainer/coordinator...

Cacturne will probably be his only Grass/Dark type since it is his signature pokemon. Much like how Ash (heck, anyone in the group) will never train another electric type since Pikachu does the job well.

So I still think Ninetales would make an excellent pokemon for him.

No offence, but i dont think ninetails fits his personalty. He's more of a dark character, so that's why people think he should have dark type pokemon :p

El3mentry
5th February 2006, 3:05 PM
id like to see him attempt to send out cacturne but screw up and send out a metapod and get beaten by jessie that would be hillarious on a more serious note he should have a sneasal or maybe even a manyula

poke-flight
25th February 2006, 8:42 PM
hmmm...i also think team rocket should have more pokemons other then seviper and etc.

CoolRagnarokY3K
13th March 2006, 9:03 PM
Sandslash!

HoennMaster
13th March 2006, 9:28 PM
you say that about everyone!

The Benmeister
13th March 2006, 9:33 PM
Murkrow maybe...? I think they've used up all the other 'sneaky' Pokemon...except Sableye.

HoennMaster
13th March 2006, 9:46 PM
I think Cloyster or Murkrow would be perfect for Harley. What about Gengar though?

jindahouse
13th March 2006, 10:26 PM
caturne suites him banette too but octillery & ariadosno way he should have a tentacruel, murkrow and even a magmar & a hypno.

Kabuto
14th March 2006, 1:52 AM
Kecleon seems sneaky with its camouflage and all.

HoennMaster
14th March 2006, 4:47 AM
But Kecleon doesn't have the dark evil kind of feel that most of Harley's pokemon do

Kabuto
14th March 2006, 5:35 AM
The writers can make any pokemon look dark. Take Octillery for example.

HoennMaster
14th March 2006, 5:43 AM
True, but everytime Kecleon has appeared they seem pretty emotionless

ChaosMage
14th March 2006, 6:39 PM
To be fair, Cacturne tends to stand around looking scary more often than actually moving. If anything it's creepier that way. I would have said Glalie this time 18 months ago, but that's an Ash thing now... how about a Granbull? It, like Banette and Cacturne, is a dark image of something which is typically cute and child-friendly, but is combined with something scary and horrible. Not all Granbull have to be friendly little fairies, either!

lightspeed
15th March 2006, 9:34 AM
Well, I'd say either Sableye or Scizor, I don't know how to explain but I just feel that these two will suit him well.

HoennMaster
15th March 2006, 1:35 PM
Well, all of Harley's pokemon are fully evolved. I still say Gengar

MechaBulba
15th March 2006, 4:14 PM
I say maybe a Hypno, Pinsir, Mukrow, Granbull, Shedinja or a Manyula would b cool. Octillary should go it don't suit him.