PDA

View Full Version : Bo^7 - Haunted Haunted Bobobo!

Kanadian Kyuubi
22nd January 2006, 4:21 AM
Guess what, sorry for being late on the review thread, but what's more haunted than DBZ Uncut getting shafted? The continuation of Don Patch's rapping and the search for Jerry Jiggler!

Discuss

Kecleon Freak
22nd January 2006, 4:43 AM
This one was alright. Bobobo using the Don Patch shield had me rolling on the floor, and I don't even know what to say about Gasser's crazy dance. This show keeps getting weirder and weirder.

That Scary Clefairy
22nd January 2006, 6:09 AM
Guess what, sorry for being late on the review thread, but what's more haunted than DBZ Uncut getting shafted? The continuation of Don Patch's rapping and the search for Jerry Jiggler!

Discuss

You mean Jelly right?

Anyway, this had me laughing for some of the scenes. One was the how in the begining Bo bobo and Don Patch were shock at the defeated Heppokomaru when, when playing the flashback, they were actually involve during the scene!

The don patch sheild was funny and even more funny was the serious one next to Beauty. hilarious.

YoshiAngemon
22nd January 2006, 3:14 PM
It IS funny, when the Mean Green Soup Alien returns with his "creepycreepycreepycreepy" Soup Beam.

Remia
22nd January 2006, 6:04 PM
Don Patch's 51 or so children (awww^^) carrying the cake around, combining with don patch to form that robot guy, and then (wow!) bobobo actually realizing that they shouldn't be so easily distracted. All of that is the only stuff so far to rival episode 2 in my opinion as the absolute funniest stuff. The rest of it was about equal to what they usually do, not much that especially stood out, at least not enough for me to remember right now^^

Flame Haze SnS
22nd January 2006, 10:10 PM
I'm totally speechless with Gasser's childlike dance with rose in his mouth. What's that all about!?

YoshiAngemon
23rd January 2006, 1:03 AM
He got out-gassed, and it threw him into a state of revertion. And until that A-Block Assistant Commander is defeated, he'll be that way.