PDA

View Full Version : Snorunt!

SuperGlalie
22nd January 2006, 1:21 PM
Ive had a look and couldnt see a thread about this but did anyone else see that the Snorunt episode was on Toonami today at 11am. I thought the last one they showed was the Absol one and they werent supposed to be showing new ones until next month?

Could this have anything to do with america having caught up?

Blizzard
22nd January 2006, 1:27 PM
WHAT? I missed the Snorunt ep? No fair. In answer to your question, could be. The adverts on Toonami didnt say anything about it though........

SuperGlalie
22nd January 2006, 1:34 PM
I only noticed because they had the Absol one on at 10.30 so i switched to Sky One to watch Yu-Gi-Oh then switched back to see if it was the Clamperl one like they normally do after Absol and there was a picture of a Snorunt!

I taped it as i have been waiting for it for ages. If it helps there is one again at 6.30 tonight but it does not say what one it is so it could be the Ralts one.

Who knows?

~Silver Aura~
22nd January 2006, 2:27 PM
[QOUTE] The adverts on Toonami didnt say anything about it though........[/QUOTE]

i guess they wanted to surprise us lol i certainly didn't expect it i was certain it was going to be the clampearl one again. oh well it was a nice surprise.

Ice Cold Glalie
22nd January 2006, 2:32 PM
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I missed it :( will probably be repeated any way *hopes for a repeat* i could just cry right now, why did i have to come on the computer, i knew it's was a new one cos i could remember the start :(

;362; ICG

Judai Yuki
22nd January 2006, 2:58 PM
I'm guessing you people dont live in America <.< The latest ep i saw was the ralts one(20 mins of it)and i missed 3 b4 that

Gravy
22nd January 2006, 3:36 PM
Oh wow! Yet another reason why Toonami sucks. Fancy that.

Venusaur Master
22nd January 2006, 4:08 PM
The episode was great today I checked the schedual and there could be new episodes all week on toonami at 6.30pm and starting tuesday on cartoon network at 7.00pm

Torchic23
22nd January 2006, 4:17 PM
Wow, Toonami showing NEW pokemon episodes? I never knew that! Cool, now I'll have to watch it

Venusaur Master
22nd January 2006, 4:35 PM
remember its a 60% chance

♥Princess Ketchum♥
22nd January 2006, 4:55 PM
i was so excited XD,When it was on and its on again at 6.30pm so hopefully new epsiodes this week XD

SuperGlalie
22nd January 2006, 8:12 PM
As it turned out the 6.30 one was the Absol episode. Does that mean that the 6.30 episode tomorrow will be the Snorunt one?

Venusaur Master
22nd January 2006, 11:13 PM
Most posibly it should be then tuesday ralts episode wednesday and thursday the eigth gym battle episodes

SuperGlalie
22nd January 2006, 11:26 PM
Knowing toonami if they did that then the first aprt of the gym would be on thursday and the second part on monday

Poké_Master
23rd January 2006, 1:21 AM
I'm glad I live in the US. Yesterday I saw the Ralts episode and this Saturday, I get to see both Sootopolis Gym episodes "The Great Eight Fate" and "Eight Ain't Enough"

MaskedManAbsolkid
23rd January 2006, 5:06 PM
Wait, I did see adverts for Pokemon. They had an advert about brand new eps of Advanced Battle.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
24th January 2006, 11:02 AM
Cool when did you see it? what date is it coming on

Venusaur Master
24th January 2006, 9:46 PM
well cartoon network showed the snorunt episode second to toonami hopefully tomorrow it will be the ralts episode

Lupin
25th January 2006, 4:34 PM
I know what you mean.

I filled it over to Toonami just to see which episode it was, and I was really shocked when I was Snorunt.

MaskedManAbsolkid
25th January 2006, 4:48 PM
They could've always changed the schedule to Sundays.

Venusaur Master
25th January 2006, 8:39 PM
the ralts episode showed today on cartoon network maybe tomorrow the first 8th gym battle episode

SuperGlalie
25th January 2006, 9:18 PM
It appears as if they may be showing neqw ones on Cartoon Network now as Toonami is concentrating on Johto Journeys. That is good as it means we hopefully will not have to wait ages for a new episode.

Ice Cold Glalie
25th January 2006, 9:21 PM
It appears as if they may be showing neqw ones on Cartoon Network now as Toonami is concentrating on Johto Journeys. That is good as it means we hopefully will not have to wait ages for a new episode.

what time will they show them??

;362; ICG

Lupin
26th January 2006, 1:19 PM

And hopefully Cartoon Network won't screw it up by showing three new episodes a week.

SuperGlalie
26th January 2006, 3:20 PM
Ice Cold Glalie: They show them at 7pm and 8pm on the +1 channel.

Also, when the Ralts episode showed yesterday i noticed that it had 'New' in the corner in a red star so they are showing new ones on CN.

Lupin: Well if they showed Snorunt on Tuesday and Ralts yesterday they may be but well probably find out tonight.

kaibachaoschampion
26th January 2006, 3:33 PM
O great, so I have been missing them :( How annoying that I am not in at that time.

I think i;ll just stick to a little website that I go to for Pokémon right now due to Toonami's crapness. Following the US epsides isn't that difficult, Toonami's fault for no advert at all.

Torkoal Stu
26th January 2006, 3:52 PM
And I keep missing them too, I think i'll wait for Sky One whenever that is.

Plus the only episode I really want to see is that Ralts one, which I missed so great >:O Maybe they repeat them at the weekend, if not i'll be waiting for Toonami to repeat them (always do) or Sky One to come back.

Return Sky One, we love you.

Lupin
26th January 2006, 4:01 PM
And I keep missing them too, I think i'll wait for Sky One whenever that is.

Plus the only episode I really want to see is that Ralts one, which I missed so great >:O Maybe they repeat them at the weekend, if not i'll be waiting for Toonami to repeat them (always do) or Sky One to come back.

Return Sky One, we love you.

Of course we do, cos they had enough common sence to show it at 10.00 at the weekend, instead of 7pm on a weekday.

My parents don't want to watch pokemon at that time of night, it was just by chance that I got to see that Ralts episode.

SuperGlalie
26th January 2006, 4:12 PM
In a way im glad its on at 7pm because it means im definitely up by then and im at home from college. However, i dont think Sky One will get them at least for ages as it appears Toonami/Cartoon Network are the main pokemon channel(s) now. Just in case you didnt know they are the same channel its just Toonami is more 'Japanese' in its shows.

Lupin
26th January 2006, 4:21 PM
In a way im glad its on at 7pm because it means im definitely up by then and im at home from college. However, i dont think Sky One will get them at least for ages as it appears Toonami/Cartoon Network are the main pokemon channel(s) now. Just in case you didnt know they are the same channel its just Toonami is more 'Japanese' in its shows.

Toonami was actually a channel orginally called CNX, I remember discovering it in Entertainment last year and I put it on favrites cos it had X-Men evolution on it.

kaibachaoschampion
26th January 2006, 5:59 PM
What epsidoe is supposed to be tonight? I've seen the Snorunt and Ralts episode now? Is it The great eight feight?

SuperGlalie
26th January 2006, 8:36 PM
The episode today was indeed the first part of the Sootopolis gym battle but if there'll be one tomorrow i do not know. However, on the site it says PAB every day at from 9th Jan so they may be going for a whilw ith new ones.

kaibachaoschampion
26th January 2006, 10:13 PM
I think that there will be a new Pokémon everyday including weekends because when Bdaman aired they did exactly the same thing.

So it looks like we'll probably be infront of the US for a while again until our next big gap of episodes...

♥Princess Ketchum♥
28th January 2006, 10:36 AM
hopfully we see the Linoone and wynaut episode this weekend :D

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
28th January 2006, 10:51 AM
hold on, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?!?1?!?!?!?!

*hopes they are repeated*

And Why wasn't I informed? *hopes toonami repeats them*

Torkoal Stu
28th January 2006, 10:59 AM
hopfully we see the Linoone and wynaut episode this weekend :D
CN aren't showing it at the weekend are they? O_o

Well i'm keeping my eye out on Toonami for new episodes, I really can't be bothered to watch CN at 7pm D: my sister and brother wouldn't like that, so i'll wait for Sky One or Toonami. Well Toonami is showing two Advance Battle episodes at 10:30 - 11:30 so they may just be repeats of the Snorunt and Ralts episodes. *hoopes*

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
28th January 2006, 11:03 AM
CN aren't showing it at the weekend are they? O_o

Well i'm keeping my eye out on Toonami for new episodes, I really can't be bothered to watch CN at 7pm D: my sister and brother wouldn't like that, so i'll wait for Sky One or Toonami. Well Toonami is showing two Advance Battle episodes at 10:30 - 11:30 so they may just be repeats of the Snorunt and Ralts episodes. *hoopes*
*hopes as well*

well, as soon as my lil bro has gotten away from the TV, I will set all AB eps on CN to record!

MaskedManAbsolkid
28th January 2006, 12:07 PM
I think it's good on CN, just I hope the weekend ones are repeats.

Edit: If the eps are a new one every day, we'll be able to find out if the clip show will air.

Torkoal Stu
28th January 2006, 12:52 PM
I think it's good on CN, just I hope the weekend ones are repeats.
The two on Toonami from 10:30 - 11:30 are Repeats of new ones, but they will be behind a few episodes since they can only show 4 episodes each weekend and CN shows 5, thus they will always behind one until CN stop showing episodes.

Ice Cold Glalie
28th January 2006, 12:54 PM
they repeated the snorunt and the ralts one this morning on Toonami, yeah i finally got to see it

;362; ICG

stu770
28th January 2006, 4:32 PM
it will be repeated today around 6 to 8 pm

kaibachaoschampion
29th January 2006, 9:01 PM
but they will be behind a few episodes since they can only show 4 episodes each weekend and CN shows 5, thus they will always behind one until CN stop showing episodes.

No, not five new episodes seven! Yes seven, there going way more over the top than I thought they could...

I don't really care if they finish all 52 episodes, but if they don't and I have to wait thats when I get annoyed.

I really liked it when it was one a week, but I have no trouble watching it everyday because I pay half the Sky bill :P.

So thats £20/2=£10 when I get £15 a week pocket money + £10 of the £30 EMA which is £25, only works out at about £2.50 per week for me, not much each month especially when I don't work for one penny =P...Well other than college work.

Venusaur Master
29th January 2006, 9:26 PM
I checked the schedule and there will be new episodes this week but on Saturday the episode is clampearl of wisdom which means the last new epsode we will have is the Massume and Beldum episode