PDA

View Full Version : Ballinboy

Mega
22nd January 2006, 9:09 PM
ballinboy.cjb.net
It's new just post your comments

smiley.
22nd January 2006, 9:36 PM
The game is awesome, but the layout isn't too good...

JKaizer
23rd January 2006, 1:52 AM
Layout blinds me, and I'm afraid of .exe without a decent description of what they are. oO

Mega
28th January 2006, 4:46 PM
The game is awesome, but the layout isn't too good...
Thanks, I'll improve the layout.

Layout blinds me, and I'm afraid of .exe without a decent description of what they are. oO
Exe.files just run the game.

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
28th January 2006, 5:10 PM
Graeat Game, I'm playing it now, better than cool stuff. Could you teach me how to make platfor games and the Scrolling on Game Maker?

Mega
28th January 2006, 7:36 PM
Graeat Game, I'm playing it now, better than cool stuff. Could you teach me how to make platform games and the Scrolling on Game Maker?
I think it's beeter then megatrianem(cool stuff) as well. I don't like site builders. I could help make platforms games. So I'll pm you. The sequel of the game is coming soon.

29th January 2006, 6:45 AM
Thanks, can't wait for the 2nd game to come out! But, why don't you use the Sprites on the Game for the Pictures on the comic?

Mega
29th January 2006, 2:24 PM
Thanks, can't wait for the 2nd game to come out! But, why don't you use the Sprites on the Game for the Pictures on the comic?
We'll the game was created first, so when the comic was made wemade new sprites.

29th January 2006, 3:42 PM
Ah, right. Understandable.

Mega
29th January 2006, 7:25 PM
I'm going to try to make the site look better.

Jetx
30th January 2006, 5:36 PM
Hi, I love the game. I made my own one, it was hard, but I think it's measured up to yours. Ya know the link leads to the game? How do you do that on freewebs, when i did it, my link lead to the configuration page...
Please help.

Now for the review: Needs more content, we don't know enoguh about ballinboy...

JKaizer
31st January 2006, 10:42 PM
Exe.files just run the game.
You don't put any warning, and the layout doesn't give any idea that it's a safe file. Judging by the site overall look, I'd think it was one of those pop-ups that try to get you to download spyware.

1st February 2006, 11:53 AM
I agree, you should say it is a safe file and reccomend to download an anti-spyware and to run after downloading the game. But it is a safe file.

Virtual Headache
1st February 2006, 7:23 PM
Celebi93, don't advertise your site in other people's threads., make a new thread.
I deleted your post.

Serebii93
1st February 2006, 9:55 PM
Oh, sorry. I didn't know I couldn't do that. Thanks for letting me know that, Pika2000.

JKaizer
1st February 2006, 11:48 PM
I agree, you should say it is a safe file and reccomend to download an anti-spyware and to run after downloading the game. But it is a safe file.
That would just freak me out even further. oO

Mega
4th February 2006, 2:29 PM
That would just freak me out even further. oO
Jkaiser it's a safe file I tried on a computer that doesn't have gamemaker.

Jetx
13th February 2006, 11:44 AM
Jkaiser it's a safe file I tried on a computer that doesn't have gamemaker.
Yes it is completely safe. <_<