PDA

View Full Version : can somebody help me?

Pikachu_Imatation
23rd January 2006, 12:33 AM
does anybody know where i can see the rest of Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snowrunt? i just need the last 15 mins.
EDIT- HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

PDL
23rd January 2006, 2:01 AM
you might have to wait til it airs again... but who knows when that'll be... -_-

The Big Al
23rd January 2006, 2:06 AM
I missed "Do I hear a Waltz" because I don't get Warner Brothers up at CMU anymore. We'll have to see when they're repeated (if they're repeated).

PDL
23rd January 2006, 2:22 AM
now people shouldn't be complaining when they decide to air repeats on saturdays... :p

CyberCubed
23rd January 2006, 2:23 AM
I'm guessing that 4kids will sell the Advance seasons to Cartoon Network pretty soon, that way Pokemon Advance will air on weekend Miguzi.

Still, it'll take them a hell of a long time to get up to Advanced Battle, but CN airing the Advance seasons should be a reality by mid-late 2006. 4kids won't want all these shows to go to waste, and since Master Quest was a success on CN, Pokemon Advance will probably be there shortly.

Kamex
23rd January 2006, 2:27 AM
Ah, I was just thinking about reruns. The one time I'd be alright with KidsWB! airing two new episodes of a time would be this season, because of the weekday programs being replaced. But no, they had to go the orthodox route and air a single episode every week like they should have been doing in the first place. Are they really just gonna give Cartoon Network the recent episodes for reruns?

What terrible planning. :/