PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh: Rise of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins discussion thread

enflamedsteelix
24th January 2006, 2:37 AM
Like the title says its discussion for this rpg

JoJo@210
24th January 2006, 3:50 AM
Well so far I like it. I know how the plot goes like Evan described the story but are we gonna be like living in a dorm or something? If so I'm really excited about this! :D Plus this is my first RPG and its pretty cool. :)

enflamedsteelix
24th January 2006, 3:53 AM
So far im typing much more then i usually do so I think its going pretty well

JoJo@210
24th January 2006, 4:00 AM
For my duel I just got my deck and another deck I just sprang together so I could use to make the duel. Trying to just make a duel with my deck and another in my head was too hard. LOL So I just played out one on my bed. I usaully do that all the time if I ever get bored and have nothing else to do. I haven't dueled in a long time. I think its been about a year and a half.

Scar
24th January 2006, 4:14 AM
Uhh...Steelix, I'm pretty sure only the GM can make a discussion thread for the topic. But I'm not entirely sure. Either way, if it's NOT allowed, I'll give this my approval anyway so...even if it was illegal before, it's legal now...yeah.

Anyway, yes, we WILL be living in dorms. You'll be sorted into dorms by two things:
1. how good your sign-up sheet was
2. how skillfully you won your practice duel against the teacher.

For example, if you won your practice duel by simply pounding on the opponent with high-attack monsters, you'll probably be put in Osiris Red. However, if you win your duel through strategic thinking and fully utilizing your monsters' effects, and spell/trap cards, you'll be given a choice of going to Osiris Red or Ra Yellow. Yes, just as it works in the Anime, nobody starts off in Obelisk Blue. However, if you duel skillfully for a little while and show promise, you'll be given an opportunity for promotion.

How promotion works around here is, you'll have to duel against a student of the dorm you wish to enter (In other words, if you're an Osiris trying to enter Ra, you'll duel against one of the Ra yellow Students. If you're a Ra trying to get into Obelisk, you duel an Obelisk Blue Student). If you win skillfully, you'll be promoted. But again, if you win by luck you stay where you are. And, of course, if you lose, you stay put.

JoJo@210
24th January 2006, 4:30 AM
Wow that is so cool! :D We get dorms! The promotion thing is alittle wierd even if you win byy luck you still stay. But oh well Your the GM so the rules are fine with me. As long as I get a part in the RPG.:D

Scar
24th January 2006, 4:40 AM
Wow that is so cool! :D We get dorms! The promotion thing is alittle wierd even if you win byy luck you still stay. But oh well Your the GM so the rules are fine with me. As long as I get a part in the RPG.:D
Well, the reason for that is because when you win by luck (for example, by winning a dice roll or a coin toss), it says absolutely nothing about your skill. It just says that you got lucky. To move up in dorms, you have to actually be good at dueling, not just rolling a five instead of a six. Using one or two cards that involve coin tosses/dice rolls are fine, but when that's basically all you use and you do almost NOTHING that involves real skill, the teachers don't think you deserve to move up.

JoJo@210
24th January 2006, 4:47 AM
Oh ok dice and coins. Yeah that has nothing to do with skill yes I agree. But what about if a person got the card he was waiting for? That would have to be skill right. Since the player knows how to play and use the card. While rolling and fliping is just based on chance.

Scar
24th January 2006, 4:50 AM
Oh ok dice and coins. Yeah that has nothing to do with skill yes I agree. But what about if a person got the card he was waiting for? That would have to be skill right. Since the player knows how to play and use the card. While rolling and fliping is just based on chance.
Exactly. Drawing the right card at the right time is something that just...yanno...happens sometimes in Duel Monsters. And knowing how to use the card is important no matter when you draw it. For example, take Cyber End Dragon- one of the strongest cards in the game when used right and one of my personal favorite monsters. However, when used incorrectly it can lose the duel for you.

Dice Roll/Coin Tosses, however, take NO knowledge at all to use. You just flip a coin or take out a dice and toss it, and hope for the best.

JoJo@210
24th January 2006, 5:18 AM
Oh ok. I thought we were on the wrong page but apperantly we're on the same. :) I like this RPG thing. Its really fun. When do we find out what rank we are in?

Scar
24th January 2006, 1:46 PM
As soon as everyone finishes their duels, there's going to be a short ceremony after the duels where a teacher calls you up and gives you your uniform and assigns you a dorm. Then, there's going to be a short period of time (a few posts) about actually getting to Academy Island. After we get to the Island, everyone will be given directions to their dorms.

enflamedsteelix
25th January 2006, 1:12 AM
I think i'm gonna be a slifer red:-(, oh well, I'm ok with that

Mimori Kiryu
25th January 2006, 1:15 AM
Well, I didn't battle because Evan-Master-Trainer gave me permission to already be a student, but I enjoyed reading everyone elses duels. You guys can duel an invisible person pretty well, you know XD

But yeah. I need to go and update speaking of this RPG....

JoJo@210
25th January 2006, 2:08 AM
Well I know of course I did. I used an actully duel on my bed. LOL I duel myself alot but its kind of hard when you know what the other deck has planned but, I just try to see which deck will usaully win. Yeah thats what boredom does to you.

Oh I guess thats what Evan was trying to say. That I could of been a 2 or 3 yr student. I was a bit confused when he said that. Oh well *shrugs shoulders* I already posted my duel and I'm fine with where I'm at right now.

Scar
27th January 2006, 3:10 AM
Okay, I know I barely gave any information on them, but what are your opinions on Hikaru, Prof. Toukai, and Shuuen? They are basically the main villains of the RP as of now (other than the new Seven Stars, as in they each have their own individual goals/plans while the Seven Stars are all after one thing), so I want your opinions on them. Anything you'd like to change about them, or something you want added to/taken from their personalities?

JoJo@210
27th January 2006, 4:14 AM
Hikaru I have no opinoin on since I don't know much about yet.
The prof. Tokai I think he is a complete ***, I don't see him winning anything really later on in the rpg.
Shuuen I like alot. I hope there is alot of events happening in the rpg with him involved. I feel like dueling him too. But thats up to the GM if that happens and what the outcome of the duel was. So far I like it. Very fun.

Scar
27th January 2006, 11:47 PM
Yeah, you're kinda supposed to think Prof. Toukai is a jerk. He's sort of the Seto Kaiba type, but there are a lot of differences. First off, he isn't a true RIVAL of the main characters, just a villain, unlike Kaiba who isn't really a villain but Yugi's rival. But you probably figured that out by now.

Shuuen I'm trying to make him the guy who's shrouded in mystery. You know, the guy who, whenever he does something cruel/dark, you think 'there has to be more to him...'

Okay, I have another question; should Prof. Chronos/Dr. Crowler appear in the RP? I don't see why he'd have retired by this point, considering in the GX Anime he was only 35, I think. Anyway, I personally think that he should appear but it's no big deal if he doesn't. The final decision will, of course, be mine (authority ROCKS!), but I want your opinions first so I can be sure if it's a good idea or not.

JoJo@210
28th January 2006, 3:35 AM
Well, IMO I always pictured Prof.Toukai alittle like Crowler. I don't think it would really matter if he was in the RP. But alittle part of me says he would just be like a bug in the rp that justs keeps bothering you. Something that really should be there.

But your the GM, so thats just my opinion.

Scar
28th January 2006, 5:35 AM
Well, Toukai is like Prof. Chronos in the sense that he wants a few of our characters (if not all of them) out of the school. But if you have knowledge of episodes 27-52 of Yugioh GX you know that Chronos actually helps in the fight against the Seven Stars, holding one of the seven keys. However, Prof. Toukai is, put simply, evil.

And if Chronos IS going to be in the RP, he'd get in our way a few times, but I might have him play a small role in the fight against the new Seven Stars, but not as big a role as he did in the original Seven Star Saga. Maybe duel once, but he'd mainly just be something to cause problems for the characters when they aren't busy with the new Seven Stars. That and the occasional comedy relief, but mainly just someone to get in our way and try to get the Osiris students expelled.

Mimori Kiryu
29th January 2006, 1:33 AM
Okay, I know I barely gave any information on them, but what are your opinions on Hikaru, Prof. Toukai, and Shuuen? They are basically the main villains of the RP as of now (other than the new Seven Stars, as in they each have their own individual goals/plans while the Seven Stars are all after one thing), so I want your opinions on them. Anything you'd like to change about them, or something you want added to/taken from their personalities?

Well, by Hikaru, do you mean my character, Hideki? o.o; Just a question, Evan.

But overall, I think the characters are working out pretty well. I like the fact that Shuuen is more the rival in this. He reminds me more of Seto Kaiba then Prof. Toukai does. I don't really know exactly how this is going to play out, because Civic Avenger only posted yesterday. Mostly, it's been me, Evan and Jo and PokeFan have really been posting a lot in the thread and I think enflamedsteelix has been posting a little too. What about the others that posted in the sign up thread? >_>;; Should we private message them and say that the RPG is started already?

Anyhoo, back on the subject of the villains. Prof. Toukai is really like awesome. I love his character and that he's more smart then Chronos was in the beginning. He seems more devious too. My character Hideki, he's more the bully then villain in this RPG. That's why I created him. He'll keep coming back the more often Evan's character and my character trying to interact or whatever you think that is. D:

But yeah. Shuuen is awesome too. :p

Scar
29th January 2006, 1:56 AM
Nah, not Hideki, Hikaru. Hikaru is the leader of Shining Darkness, the company which the Kettou Seven Stars Assassins (or New Seven Stars if you prefer) work for, and is the ACTUAL main villain of the RP. Shuuen is the rival, and Prof. Toukai is the mysterious man who just wants the main characters thrashed. Neither of them really want world conquest, but they're still huge threats and will become more dangerous. Hikaru, however, as you'll soon learn, is an incredibly large threat and his only goal is to make everyone suffer, which is what makes him the true, pure evil villain of the story.

JoJo@210
29th January 2006, 4:08 AM
Yeah like Miaka said what about the other characters? When are they gonna finish their duels or come inside the RPG? I want to already have the next thing happen but we what 4 more people to battle each of the assains right? I mean we have so far Evan, Miaka, Jo, Enflamedsteelix, and burnt shadow. So thats 5 of us. We need 2 more I think. I"m really anticipating for the next thing to do already.

Scar
29th January 2006, 4:34 AM
I know. I'm starting to get tired of it too. ~HåįKeŪ~ hasn't been on since the 20th, and Deoxys Trainer...well, he can't get on-line very much. We can just say that the two of them are transfer students who come in later in the year (the next time they log-on) . I'm sure they won't mind. If they do...well, I didn't think that far ahead, but whatever. I'll move the plot along and start the ceremony as soon as someone else posts (the last post of the topic is mine, so I can't...).

JoJo@210
29th January 2006, 4:55 AM
Alright I'll do it then. But just to get to the part where we find out its time for the ceremony I don't know how the ceremony will go so I'll let you do that.

The Burnt Shadow
29th January 2006, 7:35 PM
So we're finally going to the academy. Yay! Oh yeah when we're in the academy, are we allowed to fight some monster spirits like Jinzo, Kaibaman and Dark Magician girl in the show? Oh yeah, I just want to point out to Civic that seven tools of the bandit does not negate a magic card. It negates traps, it's magic jammer your looking for. Just wanted to correct that little mistake he had...

Scar
30th January 2006, 9:22 PM
So we're finally going to the academy. Yay! Oh yeah when we're in the academy, are we allowed to fight some monster spirits like Jinzo, Kaibaman and Dark Magician girl in the show?
Actually, those monster spirits will return among others from time-to-time. Characters will duel them, and some might become reocurring NPC's. Thus meaning they'll appear more than once. The first time they'll appear will be when we go to their world (which will be not too long after we arrive at Academy Island, but I won't tell when, why, or how). But if you're going to have a monster spirit appear, please PM me first.

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2006, 12:52 AM
So, well, I think this RPG is doing really well so far. The story is progressing pretty well. And if you don't mind, I'd like to use Hideki as a rival for Evan-Master Trainer's character. He also ends up working for Prof. Toukai later. He's not one of the Seven Star Assassins, but he does help to find the ones that the assassins need to find as commanded by Hikaru.

So yeah D:

Scar
1st February 2006, 1:52 PM
Nah, I don't mind. But just so I know, what type of deck does he use? I'm going to duel him sooner or later, so I'd like to know what his deck theme is.

Mimori Kiryu
1st February 2006, 8:56 PM
Even though he's an Obelisk Blue, he really doesn't use a specific deck. Mainly just a Warrior/Spellcaster deck, like Miaka, but it's not identical. He also has most of the Elemental Heroes and King's, Queen's and Jack's Knight. His strategy goes centered around that, mainly.

JoJo@210
2nd February 2006, 12:32 AM
hey just wondering about the people who signed up but didn't get to duel, what dorm will they be going to? I think it should probably be red since they were late but thats my opinion your the GM Evan:)

Scar
2nd February 2006, 12:57 AM
Well, JoJo, they're technically going to be transfer students. And as the Duel Academy Rules state, transfer students must start off in Osiris Red, though their grades may very well be good enough to get into Ra Yellow.

Mimori Kiryu
2nd February 2006, 8:56 PM
So, how do you want me to post in the RPG now, Evan, since your character is dueling someone?

Scar
2nd February 2006, 9:11 PM
So, how do you want me to post in the RPG now, Evan, since your character is dueling someone?
It really doesn't matter. You can recap some of what's happened in your character's mind, have someone else you know from the Academy arrive and watch the duel with you (for example, one of the friends who your character doesn't think will accept mine), play a supporting role for the duel, whatever you think will work best.

JoJo@210
10th February 2006, 2:59 AM
Okay I'm getting confused now. I thought we were going to the academy island in 3 days? We already had our exams and we went home which we sleep and now a new day has begun, which means the day to leave the academy is tomorrow right? I'm getting confused? What day is it? Do we still have a day left or is it time to go to the academy already?

Scar
10th February 2006, 1:53 PM
*sigh* I dunno. I think the problem is some of us are in different places. My character just went to sleep the day of the Ceremony, Brock Harrison's character is already on Academy Island the day of our arrival, yours has already woken up on the day after the Ceremony, and I think Burnt Shadow's character is in about the same place as yours but I'm not sure. Mimori's character is, more or less, in the same place as mine, and as for the others...well, I'm not exactly sure where they are but some of them haven't posted in a little while.

The way I see it, there are three options. One is Brock Harrison either edits his post or doesn't post until the rest of us catch up. The third is we all just skip ahead to the day we leave for the Academy, but that really doesn't make sense because we're all sort of in the middle of either adjusting our decks or dealing with whatever else might be giving us some trouble.

So basically, I'm open to suggestions. If you have an idea that'll get all of our characters in the same place, I'd really like to hear it.

Brock Harrison
10th February 2006, 3:20 PM
Well, Jay is a wild card, as he does his one thing, so it may work that he just lounges around (possibly dueling a shadowy character), and waiting for the arrivals. Since Jay is a man of the sea, he just has a boat that gets him to where he needs to be (like the island for example...). But, I won't do anything of real importance until the other duelists arrive.

Jay's going to have some interesting interactions with the fellow duelists, I'm sure.

Mimori Kiryu
10th February 2006, 10:12 PM
Well, for the departing thing, we could have something happen that causes us to have to leave early for Duelist Academy. Something with the Shadow Duelists or something ^^;

I dunno, just a thought.

Scar
11th February 2006, 12:16 AM
Hmm...I guess that could work. I've got an idea of how it could happen, too.

Some Shadow Duelists attack the city. Seto Kaiba realizes this early on because he sees the reports of duelists just disappearing without warning. This brings back old memories, sort of opening old wounds. He's not exactly the most kind-hearted person in the world, I know, but he still probably doesn't want his students mutilated/sucked into eternal darkness if it could be easily avoided. So, he ships us off early.

Mimori Kiryu
11th February 2006, 12:38 AM
Yes. ^^ That sounds great. I'd love to bring in Seto. He's one of my favorite Yugioh characters D: You never know, Miaka probably admires him too, considering she's me. O.o

Your idea sounds great, Evan. ^^

JoJo@210
11th February 2006, 12:54 AM
Hmm...? I don't really have any suggestions but yeah your idea Evan about sending us early is good but I didn't know about the Seto thing but then again I have no other ideas for reasons to send us off right away. So yeah evryone can go ahead and do that. Are we gonna have to duel shadow games before we get sent off or we are just told we are leaving to the island early?

Scar
11th February 2006, 12:58 AM
Okay. I'll center my next post around that happening and then we'll all arrive at either the airport or the harbor (you can reach Academy Island by either plain or boat, I assume, considering it's unknown exactly how far it is away from the mainland), depending on if you want to take a plain or boat to Academy Island. It doesn't matter which you choose, except those taking a plain would probably get there quicker.

Oh yeah, another question (two actually). Since the topic of past characters was brought up, I was wondering if you all thought it was a good idea for characters of the series to show up at one time or another during the RP. I mean like take a short visit to the Academy to maybe help out against the fight against the Shadow Duels. If so, which ones would you most prefer to appear first? The characters who seem to be most popular amongst the members will play the bigger roles in the plot, while the ones who are less popular won't appear very often and when they do it will be only for a short while.

Mimori Kiryu
11th February 2006, 12:58 AM
Well, whatever you guys decide, I'll need someone to control my character, Miaka. I don't think I'll be on much the next few days so Evan or Jo, you guys can control her ^^

EDIT: I'd like Asuka and Fubuki to show up and maybe meet up with Miaka again. D: But that's if you want, of course, Evan.

Scar
11th February 2006, 1:18 AM
Okay, I'll take over your character until you get back. I won't have her do anything huge, and I'll try my best to keep her in character, so don't worry. And I'll have Asuka and Fubuki appear somewhere in the RP, but probably not until a little later on. Those two will probably come to the island around the same time as Judai and Manjyoume arrive.

Mimori Kiryu
11th February 2006, 1:40 AM
Thanks, Evan ^^ I know you'll keep her in character, you're a good RPGer. Yay! Asuka's going to be in the RPG! w00t! *stops fangirlness* Sorry. I just really like Asuka. She's like a dueling role model to me. I wouldn't mind if Jonouchi came in somewhere too. He was awesome in the first season. ^^;

JoJo@210
11th February 2006, 1:47 AM
Have Mokuba come in! Since he's the younger sibling of the great duelist Seto, he would make a nice guest appearance, he should be older too with the time that passed by as well. He could probably have a nice theme deck probably too. Maybe a Dragon deck like his brother or a Warrior theme deck to have a little bit of style. I mean yugi had a spellcaster theme deck and Seto had a Dragon, so Warrior would probably Mokuba's deck theme. Thats my idea.

Magneto
11th February 2006, 2:13 AM
Well, you said I could be areturning student if I wanted, so...I am, I changed my signup.
yeah, and having anime characters come in sounds cool.

Scar
11th February 2006, 4:37 AM
JoJo- Mokuba will probably show up eventually. Let's put it this way, when the characters meet Seto Kaiba face-to-face, Mokuba will be there at one point or another. A Warrior Deck seems like it'll fit him best, though. He seems like the kind of person who goes for straight offense above all else.

Magneto
11th February 2006, 4:39 AM
it seems like this rpg is underway...Should I just do my entry duel, or what?

Scar
11th February 2006, 5:11 AM
Sorry, but since you signed up late you're going to have to be an exchange student and can't go to the Academy until we all arrive. You could make up something else to post (like your character's home-life BEFORE getting accepted), but you can't actually go to Duel Academy until after we arrive.

That being said, sorry but I can't post again tonight. The reason for this is I'm really tired right now and I don't write well when I'm tired. So basically if I posted it now you'd all go to the Academy a little quicker, but my post would be crappy.

Magneto
11th February 2006, 3:14 PM
alrighty...

Brock Harrison
12th February 2006, 2:30 AM
I hope I didn't throw anything off due to the post, but if so, I'll alter it if need be. I'm all willing to assist in portraying characters while people are away as well just to be prepared. In my opinion, I think we should all be prepared to play the other characters at times as long as they don't have any critical actions, y'know? In other words, they could talk amongst each other as they watch one of the others duel or something to that extent. Let me know what you think.

In terms of characters that should be brought back, I would suggest bringing back at least Asuka and Misawa (aside from being personal favorites, they both have unique personalities that could benefit from this story).

Jounouchi would definitely be a great one to have in the story as well if one were willing to add in characters from the original series. He's probably the only one that could merge skill with luck and be successful (His dueling talent is comparable between Yugi and Kaiba. I think it's a shame that he has yet to make an appearance in the GX series when Yugi, Kaiba, and even the Paradox Brothers have already, lol).

On a side note, I think Jay's position as an Obelisk should not be revealed until he actually duels. Miaka would know obviously, but for comedic purposes, it'd be entertaining to have the others find out that the mellowed-out Jay was actually in the highest dorm for some strange reason, lol.

Scar
12th February 2006, 4:08 AM
True. We should be prepared to control other characters just in case.

And Misawa should appear, I agree. Lately, he hasn't really been doing much in the actual GX Anime. I'll be sure to give him AT LEAST one good duel in the fic. And now Asuka has two votes, thus meaning she has a better chance of appearing for longer periods of time (if she continue to get votes, that is).

Jououchi could appear, as well. But it'd be a lot easier if I could tell how long exactly GX takes place after the original. Then I'd be able to tell how old he is (I assume in his very early 20's). His deck probably would've evolved since then, too. Now it probably has an actual theme, probably a Warrior Deck of some kind with just a few luck-based cards thrown in. After all, he probably got a lot more skilled over the years and no longer has to rely on luck to win his duels.

And if you don't want to reveal your character's rank until he duels, that's okay with me. Still, it'd be kinda hard to hide the blue uniform from the others...But if you can pull it off, go ahead.

Brock Harrison
12th February 2006, 5:03 AM
Well, let's say that the gang meets him before he gets into the official Academy garb, lol.

Scar
12th February 2006, 5:24 AM
Yeah, I don't see why that wouldn't work. After all, I don't think you're REQUIRED to wear it on weekends considering you probably wouldn't have any classes on those days so we could meet up with him before he gets dressed in his uniform, and then not see him except on the weekends until he duels.

Magneto
12th February 2006, 3:55 PM
Hmmm...So as a transfer student, I'm I going to Oblesik or being sorted into Ra or Osiris?

Scar
12th February 2006, 6:42 PM
Actually, Moonlight, you said you're going to be a returning student, not a transfer student. Being a returning student, whether or not you're an Obelisk is entirely up to you.

Mimori Kiryu
13th February 2006, 1:32 AM
I think I have enough time to post now, but what exactly do I need to do now? And what time is it in the day or is it morning? @_@ I'm confused...

JoJo@210
13th February 2006, 2:07 AM
Well its afternoon for me right now.

Evan just woke up so its morning to him and you well, its whatever you post I guess. Evan hasn't done anything yet with your character yet so you can post what you want like sleeping late or waking up early as well or whatever.

Magneto
13th February 2006, 11:05 PM
hmmm...This monster spirit thing is intriguing. Can I change my signup to include this, or would this effect the rpg too much?

Mimori Kiryu
13th February 2006, 11:09 PM
I'm pretty sure you could, Moonlight Eclipse. ^^ I don't think it'll matter at this time, considering you haven't appeared yet.

Magneto
13th February 2006, 11:13 PM
ah..Well, I'll go edit the signup to comply.

Magneto
14th February 2006, 12:05 AM
Okay let me get this straight. As a returning student(2nd year Obby Blue), Can I post until we get to the island or not?

Mimori Kiryu
14th February 2006, 12:07 AM
Well, you can post about what your character may be doing now. Seto Kaiba has already confirmed that Academy Students are to be sent early to the Island to protect them from disappearing. Maybe your character can be getting up this morning and finding out they have to leave early. You could describe them getting their stuff together and leaving for the boat or the plane, depending on which one they want.

It's up to you really.

Magneto
14th February 2006, 1:25 AM
Well, you can post about what your character may be doing now. Seto Kaiba has already confirmed that Academy Students are to be sent early to the Island to protect them from disappearing. Maybe your character can be getting up this morning and finding out they have to leave early. You could describe them getting their stuff together and leaving for the boat or the plane, depending on which one they want.

It's up to you really.
thank you.

Scar
17th February 2006, 11:52 PM
Okay, one thing I've overlooked in making this RP is...how are we gonna do Tag Duels? As of now, I'm in one with JoJo's character and I need to finish it in as little posts as possible because I need to get us all to Duel Academy. However, I really don't think I can take over Jo's character in a situation like this, and doing things one turn at a time would take WAY too long.

So, since Jo isn't on right now as far as I know, anyone have any ideas of how I can handle this Tag Duel?

MerkelHog
18th February 2006, 12:04 AM
The only thing I can think of is PM him and tell him the cards you will be using in the duel, what cards the opponents are going to use and in what order. Then ask him what cards he wants to use in what order and then between you two decide who wants to write up the battle cause you both seem like good writers and so forth. This is just a suggestion.

Mimori Kiryu
18th February 2006, 12:14 AM
I say that something happens to where you don't get to finish the duel. Something with your opponent and their called back to Hikaru or something o.o;; I dunno, just an idea.

Scar
18th February 2006, 12:16 AM
Merkel- That could work. He did say he used the Dragon's Roar Structure Deck, except with a few small additions, so I basically know what's in his deck. Thanks, I'll work something out and PM it to him. But if anyone's got a better idea I'm listening.

EDIT: Mimori Kiryu: Even better. Thanks a lot, both of you, but I'm going with Mimori's idea. Still, I'll start the duel but it'll only last a few turns. I doubt JoJo'll mind if I bunny his character for just a few turns of a duel. If he does...well, I'll just edit my post I guess.

Magneto
18th February 2006, 12:24 AM
hey, I suppose this is all existing cards for the decks, right? I made an intresting set once, and I was wondering if I could pm the new cards to you for approval...OR are we doing all reals?
JW.

Mimori Kiryu
18th February 2006, 12:31 AM
I think you can use any cards you want. ^^

Wow, my idea worked. *is surprised* I don't think Jo will mind, Evan ^_^

Magneto
18th February 2006, 12:35 AM
In that case, I'll use a Mageknight deck, if acceptable. They are like E-heros...You have Squiremages, for the elements and a few more. Mageknights are fusions, and Archlords are nomis from summoned from Mageknights. They are not broken cards, usually having effects, but smaller ones.(Yes, Armed Dragon is part of the deck, so he is still a monster spirit)

Mimori Kiryu
18th February 2006, 1:32 AM
As long as you don't use fake cards, I think you can use any cards you want. ^^

Magneto
18th February 2006, 1:40 AM
eeeeh...Now I twisted here...Okay, never mind to all.

JoJo@210
18th February 2006, 1:54 AM
hehe, sorry I haven't been on in a while but my mom and me got in a very heated arguement and I got in a mood where I didn't just give a damn about anything so she took every belonging I had except my clothes. (trufully this really didn't bother me much, thus only made her more mad than she was) Well anyways she got tired and gave my stuff to me right now.

Evan: A drgaon structure deck? You must of mistaken me for another person. I use a custom deck I made. But you already posted so I'll just act like that is my temporary deck when I meet people when I don't want to use my real one. So lets get on with this.

I'M BACK! :D

Scar
18th February 2006, 1:58 AM
Yeah, basically the way things were set up were you could use any deck you want as long as you don't use fake cards, like I said over PM. The reason I put this rule in place is because I didn't want things to get over-complicated. Even if I approve the cards, it could make things a little confusing for people signing up late/people who don't have the time to read over their effects. Also, while one card itself might not be broken, they could in theory create a bunch of cards which could be combined into a near-unstoppable combination that is basically just cheap. That's the main reason I didn't allow fake cards.

JoJo- 0_0; Oooooooooh......yyyyyyeah. I musta gotten you confused with another member.....Uhh...oops. Someone said they were starting with the Dragon's Roar Structure Deck...I'm 99.9% sure it was The Burnt Shadow...yeah, you duel with a deck comprised of female monsters with low attack, now I remember...Heheh...sorry.

Mimori Kiryu
18th February 2006, 2:15 AM
Hey, guys. I don't think I'll be on tomorrow or possibly Sunday, so you guys might have to take over my character. I prefer Evan or Jo control Miaka though....^^;

Scar
18th February 2006, 2:22 AM
Yeah, sure, me and Jo will control your character until you get back, don't worry.

Also, there are a few things to sort out now that we're going to Duel Academy.

First and most important, who should duel in the School Duel vs. North Academy? This is basically one of the biggest events of the school year at the Academy...not counting the whole 'saving the world from Shadow Duelists' thing. It should obviously go to the best RP'er, but how should we decide that? Should we take a vote, should I decide and exclude myself as a possibilit, etc.? I know it seems like a long ways off but it'll come around a lot sooner than you think. I don't intend to pick someone right now, but I at least want to know how to go about choosing someone.

MerkelHog
18th February 2006, 2:35 AM
I don't care how you choose, just don't pick my character because he will probaly know the person dueling from North Academy.

JoJo@210
18th February 2006, 3:05 AM
You decide by the I guess the best RP'er and whatever. Someone that is a very good duelist though, that would probably be you since your the hero :D unless your excluding yourself like you said.

Scar
18th February 2006, 3:15 AM
Well, I never said I was THE hero...I'm ONE OF the HEROES, just like the rest of you guys. The only difference is I'm the GM. I'm trying to make it fair, though. I'd probably be biased toward my own character, even if it's not on purpose. It's normal human nature to want the best for yourself, even if you don't realize it. That's why I want to take a vote in which you can't vote for yourself.

JoJo@210
18th February 2006, 5:41 AM
Oh well, I didn't mean like you are the best and main character but when I read your stuff I feel like we are in an epi. and you're like the main character like Yugi or Jaden. :) You know what I mean.

Oh, can a person have two spirit partners or just one?

Brock Harrison
18th February 2006, 7:43 AM
It'd be awesome to duel each other for the chance to see who'd be the representative, but we could probably only pull that off if we were using the same physical decks as in the RP and post via AIM or PM.

Or...we could get a neutral party to think of a number between 1 and 10, whoever gets closest to that number earns the chance to duel...

After that, it's beyond me, but it's not life or death, so I'll be fine with any decision.

On a side note, since Jay has yet to duel, perhaps an "exhibition duel" could be held opening day at the Academy versus a NP proctor, duelist, or shadow duelist (not to be self-centered or anything, but I guess it's a means to showcase Jay's deck, lol). It's an idea, as we're in the brainstorming center here, it sounded good to throw out there.

-_-;; Am I not trusted with Miaka's character? lol

JoJo@210
18th February 2006, 8:05 AM
No, I don't think its that but maybe since her character is usaully around us it only makes sense that we control her.

Brock Harrison
18th February 2006, 9:19 AM
Oh, I already assumed that, I just like giving people a hard time, lol.

Scar
18th February 2006, 3:14 PM
Brock Harrison- I'm leaning toward taking a vote in which voting for yourself is forbidden. Picking a number between 1 and 10 would work, except in a way this is meant to be a reward for good RP'ing. That means the best RP'er (yanno, always has long posts, is descriptive, doesn't break any rules or pull off cheap tricks every duel, and having the best sign-up sheet also helps) is supposed to represent Duel Academy in the school duel. So voting seems to be the only logical way, now that I think about it. But if anyone disagrees, feel free to tell me your ideas.

JoJo- Sorry, but the way things are now you can only have one. You see, it works like this; if your partner was one of the Ojama Brothers, if you were to find the other two they could be your Spirit Partners as well. That's because they're sort of meant to come as a trio. However, monsters like Breaker the Magical Warrior, Amazon Archer, Penguin Soldier, etc. don't have anything like that to go together with you know? You can still talk to other Monster Spirits, but you can only have one partner.

Magneto
19th February 2006, 2:22 AM
You see, it works like this; if your partner was one of the Ojama Brothers, if you were to find the other two they could be your Spirit Partners as well. That's because they're sort of meant to come as a trio. However, monsters like Breaker the Magical Warrior, Amazon Archer, Penguin Soldier, etc. don't have anything like that to go together with you know? You can still talk to other Monster Spirits, but you can only have one partner.
Hmmm...would the evolving forms of Armed Dragon count? Armed Dragon Lv.3 is my partner, and through some sort of event, or anything like it, could he level up, like to Lv.5? This wouldn't just happen easily, but supposing something arose, could it happen?

Scar
19th February 2006, 3:47 AM
Well, I don't see anything wrong with that, but would you really want a huge dragon following you around everywhere? Spirit Partners are sort of supposed to be no bigger than a human would be so they don't take up the whole room whenever they appear. Armed Dragon Lv. 5 is, well...big. But if you really want it to level up, I guess it's okay with me.

Magneto
19th February 2006, 4:04 AM
Heh, and Lv.7 is even bigger. But yeah, thanks. He wouldn't level up without a very important event, though.

JoJo@210
21st February 2006, 1:06 AM
You know what I just noticed? That everyone spelled the word 'Plane' which is an aircraft to travel by air, as 'plain' which is simple and ordinary. I just thought people would catch on to their mistake but it seems not. :D Ya'll don't have to edit for all the plains you made to plane (just leave it as it is). It just seems funny to me on how long ya'll did that. I almost felt like I was spelling it wrong since everyone did it. LOL :D

We're finally at the Academy! A'ight, so whats next? I can't wait for whats next to do! :D

Oh and about that spirit thing, like for two I was thinking of Pikeru and Curran since their like rivals, it would be a funny relationship between having them as partners. But I'll stay with one if you say so.

MerkelHog
11th March 2006, 6:46 AM
Evan, concerning your latest post about your character having to face someone to avoid expulsion. Is it going to be one of us or will it be a NPC just so we know, in case it is one of us.

Scar
12th March 2006, 7:32 AM
It'll be an NPC, MerkelHog. Chronos is choosing them, remember, and he really wouldn't put his trust in any random first year. No, it'll be an NPC. Let's just say Chronos wants to make sure he gets the job done.

Mimori Kiryu
13th March 2006, 9:54 PM
I was wondering that too. Thanks for the clear-up, Evan. ^^

unholylssj
13th March 2006, 11:55 PM
I wonder who Chronos'll choose this time. Well, whoever it is, its probably gonna be someone who'll give Evan hell

Mimori Kiryu
14th March 2006, 12:07 AM
^You're probably right. >O I can't wait to see it...err...read it. ;D

unholylssj
14th March 2006, 12:13 AM
I haven't been able to post since Chris is kinda stuck in bed thanks to the Shadow Game he was in. That and I can't think of much that he could do while being confined to the dorm room for the whole day

Mimori Kiryu
14th March 2006, 1:32 AM
Well, if someone's posts, I could have Miaka come visit Chris, if you want. They might've known each other in the last year of school. ^_^ Or you could post something with Miaka leaving her class and going to see Chris. Whatever floats your boat. :3

unholylssj
14th March 2006, 3:33 AM
I suppose; Though shouldn't Miaka be heading to her classes for the day?

Mimori Kiryu
14th March 2006, 9:42 PM
She might be asked by a teacher that her and Chris share to take him his homework, or something. ^_~ Or if you can think of something more creative...

unholylssj
15th March 2006, 3:00 AM
I suppose the homework bit would work. Sure go with it

Mimori Kiryu
15th March 2006, 8:50 PM
Cool. I'll post something soon. ^^ I'll try to keep Chris in character. ;3

Deoxys Trainer
21st March 2006, 5:12 AM
I found this site that could probably help you guys out...

http://www.yugiohcardguide.com

It's this large database of cards. I stumbled upon it some time ago...

;386-a;

Scar
22nd March 2006, 4:11 AM
Okay, guys, since we arrived at the Academy, I thought it would be appropriate to bring up the subject of the School Duel against North Academy. Now, we still have some time before the duel, but I thought we should start choosing our Duelist to represent Duel Academy.

Okay, there is one thing I forgot to mention. North Academy is going to be using a First Year in the School Duel (who it is I won't tell you, because it effects the plot of the RP). So, considering what happened in the actual Anime, I thought that we should send in a First Year of our own. Now, this is just an idea, mind you. So if anyone who signed up as a Second/Third year has an objection to this, please tell me. If you give at least one valid reason than I shall re-think this.

Anyway, that being said, we'll be deciding through voting. You will vote for one member of the RP to represent Duel Academy. These are the things you will use to decide who to vote for:
1. What they've accomplished so far in the RP
2. The actual content of their posts
3. How skillfully they duel (and no, plowing their way through with incredibly powerful monsters and doing nothing else doesn't count. Meaning, how well they use Traps and Spells as well as Monsters)

EDIT: Here's a list of your candidates, by the way:

1. My character- Evan Kaen
2. The Burnt Shadow- Chris Reyes
3. Deoxys Trainer- Lloyd Lee
4. JoJo@210- Jo Moral
5. unholylssj (I'm pretty sure he's still in the RP)- Chris Hidoichi
6. BlindFear (same deal as unholylssj...he posted not too long ago, so...)- Zenshin Orikeau

Alright, those're the nominees (sp?). Begin voting. If I missed anyone, tell me and I'll edit their names onto the list.

JoJo@210
22nd March 2006, 4:49 AM
Well, I like the fact of using first years for being the representing duelist.

Great list for how to decide on the voting but you should give a list of first years to be representing the academy that way we know the people to nominate.

Scar
23rd March 2006, 2:05 AM
Well...the problem with that is there are several people who I'm not even sure are in the RP anymore. Enflamedsteelix, PokemonProf., etc. Oh well...I'll just assume they're not, and include a list of those who we've currently got.

unholylssj
23rd March 2006, 2:41 AM
I'm still in, I'm just trying to think of something to post after the conversation with Miaka. I might have Chris duel a regular student or I might just have him rest the rest of the day

Oh and my character's a second year student. Though I do think we should be able to participate in the duel even if we've been at Duel Academy long since the opponent from North Academy could be as skilled as someone who's been at Duel Academy for 2/3 years

Scar
23rd March 2006, 3:16 AM
Okay, if the others who signed up as 2nd/3rd year students feel the same way (or at least most of them) I'll change that.

However, I only did this because in the real Anime, when North Academy sent in a first year (Manjoume) Sameshima decided to send in a first year of their own (Judai) our of courtesy. I'd assume they'd do so again this time around, but still if the other members of the RP feel differently I will be glad to change that.

unholylssj
23rd March 2006, 3:21 AM
Chris modified his deck to add in some new cards, which I'll have him use as soon as he finds someone to duel*pulls out duelist radar* I'm probably gonna have him face a normal duelist or if one of you wants to duel, then challenge Chris while he's out near the Obelisk Dorms.

Scar
23rd March 2006, 1:54 PM
Yeah, I sorta skipped forward in time a little in my last post. Don't worry though, you can still remain in...uhh...yesterday for your next post. It's happened before, us being in different times (like it being nighttime for my character but morning for someone else's). So you can still duel someone, it's just most (or at least some) of us will be ahead of you...

...If any of that made sense to you, then I did a better job with that than I'd originally thought.

unholylssj
23rd March 2006, 10:57 PM
I skipped to the day of the duel so that I could have Chris make a little entrance. Right now, he's trying to get into the shadow game to try and help whoever's in there*since he doesn't know who is* And Silent Magician's trying to break the Shadow Game's field of energy so that it will stop, though he might not finish in time.

JoJo@210
24th March 2006, 2:07 AM
Unholylssj maybe our spirits could break through it together using their spellcasting powers. Since my Pikeru already could faintly sense your spirits energy and it could finally meet your partner that why it finds out whos energ it was. if you want though.

unholylssj
24th March 2006, 5:08 AM
Alright. I already posted, having Silent Magician order Chris to respond in morse so that Pikeru would attack simultaneously with him.

Maybe it'll work, who knows.

unholylssj
28th March 2006, 1:42 AM
Couric's about to enter a shadow duel that has the rules in accordance to Arkana's duel with Yugi. The basic point of this duel is to show Chris's shadow resistance after the first duel and for me to show off his edited deck

Kazuki Yukimura
1st April 2006, 12:56 PM
I am needing help in my first Shadow Duel, can you guys give me some advice?

unholylssj
1st April 2006, 3:03 PM
Ummmm...I can't think of any advice since I usually have my shadow duels and regular duels planned out from the start

By the way, I think it might be a good idea to list some of the surviving shadow duelists' deck lists incase any of us ever want to face one of them. I'll edit this post to have Kito's deck when I'm done dueling him

Name: Kito Koro
Deck Type: Blue Eyes/Fusion/Beat Down
Deck Name: "Unleashing of the Dragons"
Total Amount of Cards in Deck*Not Including Fusion Deck*:56
-------------------------------------------
Monsters*5 through 10 first(9), then 4 and below(19)*(31)
-------------------------------------------
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon
Red Eyes Black Dragon x2
Red Eyes Darkness Dragon x2
Summoned Skull
Red Eyes Black Chick x2
Divine Dragon Ragnarok x2
Lord of Dragons x2
Luster Dragon #2 x3
Manju of the Ten Thousand hands
Versago the Destroyer x2
Goddess of the Third Eye x2
Goblin Elite-Attack Force
The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion
Kaiser Seahorse x2
Sangan x2
Mystic Tomato x2
---------------------------------------
Ritual Monsters(2)
Paladin of White Dragon x2
Spell Cards(17)
Flute of Summoning Dragon x2
White Dragon Ritual x2
Graceful Charity
Nobleman of Crossout x2
Nobleman of Extermination x2
Heavy Storm
Magical Space Typhoon
Raigeki
Pot of Greed
Pot of Avarice
Monster Reborn
Fusion Gate
Burst Stream of Destruction
------------------------------------
Traps(6)
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Mirror Force
Draining Shield
Call of the Haunted
Ultimate Offering
Fusion Deck
Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Black Skull Dragon x2
King Dragun x2
Meteor Black Dragon x2

ex-ty
1st April 2006, 3:20 PM
Being one of the LSU's how would i begin in the actual RP ?

JoJo@210
1st April 2006, 3:51 PM
Well, you just post your arrival to Duelist academy since your gonna have to be a transfer student. Just you know, have yourself getting off the boat that transported you here and thats it.

unholylssj
1st April 2006, 4:07 PM
Well I finished my duel with Kito and I think I actually did pretty well ending it.

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 5:07 AM
I'll begin my duel against a rep now, and I assure you: it won't last long *evil grin* =P Im joking, 1 or 2 pages on word

unholylssj
2nd April 2006, 5:37 AM
Good luck, Snowstorm.

Now for my old Deck List

Name: Chris Hidoichi
Deck Type: Dark Paladin/Level Up
Deck Name: "Dedication through Silence and Darkness"
Total Cards(not including Fusion Deck):45
Stopped Using/Edited: After the Duel With Crystal
------------------------------------------------
Monsters(level 5 and up*8* Level 4 and below*18*)
------------------------------------------------
Dark Magician
Dark Sage
Dark Magician Girl
Buster Blader
Magical Marionette
Silent Magician level 8
Dark Magician of Chaos
Magician of Black Chaos
Gemini Elf x3
Skilled Dark Magician x3
Skilled White Magician x3
Magician of Faith
Vindictive Magician x2
Blast Sphere
Valkyria x2
Aqua Madoor x2
Silent Magician level 4
Time Wizard
--------------------------------
Spell Cards(14)
--------------------------------
Level Up
Dark Magic Attack
Tome of Dark Magic x2
Magic Academy
Sage's Stone
Polymerization x2
Emblem of Dragon Destroyer
Dark Magic Ritual
Dark Magic Curtain
Monster Reborn
Raigeki
Premature Burial
Dedication through Light and Darkness
Trap Cards(5)
Magic Cylinder
Call of the Haunted
Negate Attack
Magician's Circle x2
Fusion Deck(1)
Dark Paladin

Scar
2nd April 2006, 5:54 AM
Well, I'd post my character's deck, but I'm planning on giving his deck an up-grade. And I don't mean up-grade like Judai up-grading his deck to an E-Hero Neos Deck, I mean a whole new theme altogether...but don't worry, the Cyber Dragons stay. So I'll post my character's deck list after he up-grades his deck. This will happen not long after the School Duel...

...Which brings us back to the subject of the School Duel, which will never happen unless people cast their votes. I decided a while back that I'd have the school duel once we get up to around 200 posts, so we really need to decide who's going to represent Duel Academy. I'd decide myself, but I don't want to abuse my GM powers like that. I really don't mean to pressure anyone, but the duel will happen shortly after Brock Harrison's character is done with his Exhibition Duel. Of course, I suppose we could push it back a little if people need to think about who to vote for.

unholylssj
2nd April 2006, 6:05 AM
I posted Chris's old deck because its basically a very crapped out version of his newer deck. I wonder how your old deck would stand up to Kito's, Evan

I'm guessing that we can't vote for ourselves(Though it would be a good chance to show off the rest of my deck or it would be a good chance for Evan to broadcast his new deck), so I suppose I'll vote for........Jojo's character

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 6:09 AM
Don't forget to vote for me ( can I get a lol in ehre? =P) lol. (yay I got one =D) Anyways moving on, by reading my post, most of you probally get that Brad isn't your......most....nicest duelist to meet. In fact I plan on having him borrow a card from mako *coughstealitcough* But as another note: are the sacred beast cards still the sacred beast cards, or are they avalable in packs like they are right now?

Brock Harrison
2nd April 2006, 6:10 AM
While I evaluated the content of the candidates' posts and the progression of their duels, I ran into several forks in which there were more than one who succeeded. So, in a random pick, my vote goes to Jo to represent in the School Duel.

No worries about a first-year by the way, I think it'd be most appropriate in this situation. It's not as if we have one main character, so everyone'll have their share of the limelight sooner or later.

Scar
2nd April 2006, 6:18 AM
Yanno what? I somehow feel as though JoJo's gonna win...Mimori Kiryu informed me that she votes for JoJo as well. So that makes it JoJo three, everyone else zero.

*mumbles under breath* Yeah...well I'm gonna be the one to take out Hikaru... (j/k. I really don't mind ^_^...but seriously, I take out Hikaru -_-)

Anyway, that aside, I guess my vote goes to JoJo as well. So that makes it...one, two, green...FOUR votes for JoJo, zip for everybody else. HA! Everone's a LOSER except for JoJo...and me...Brock Harrison is pretty cool too, I guess.

unholylssj
2nd April 2006, 6:18 AM
I've been researching deck types and cards to try and decide what kind of duelist my next opponent should be. Chris has faced a Blue Eyes/Dragon Beatdown deck and a Warrior/Arcane Knight Joker deck. I'm considering facing a fire user or maybe a Gravity Binder in my next duel

By the way, Evan, do any of us get to face Hikaru before you face him? Cause I kinda wanted to have it so that Chris faces him and loses.

Scar
2nd April 2006, 6:34 AM
But as another note: are the sacred beast cards still the sacred beast cards, or are they avalable in packs like they are right now?

Sorry, they're still not available in packs. Apparently, in the world of the GX Anime, they're supremely broken beyond comprehension of even Chaos Emeror Dragon- Envoy of the End when in reality, IMHO, they're not all that great (save Uria). But yeah, they're not available in packs. They're still a billion and a half feet underneath Duel Academy, to the best of my knowledge. They will be released eventually, I guess, but they're not going to be used by Hikaru.

And unholyssj, yes some of you can face Hikaru before my character does. I already had a plot worked out for that just in case some people wanted to face him before my character does. But I won't tell you yet 'cause I'm evil like that *in a low whisper* but seriously, if you wanna know, PM me.

unholylssj
2nd April 2006, 7:50 AM
Sweet. By then Chris's deck should be at its final upgrade and he should give Hikaru some hell before he goes down. Then again, I could always have Hikaru face Chris in a normal duel sometime soon and then have them have their final duel later on.

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 4:44 PM
KK, my Horion, Lord of Striking thunder will be mine soon enough! BWAHAHAHAHAHA...............i said that out liud didn't I? I mean uh.........My onion of striking batter will soon be mine...im hungry....i guess =P

Scar
2nd April 2006, 6:56 PM
Okay, I was thinking about the RPG this morning, and wondered if I should do something different for this year's School Duel. Thinking it over, I came up with something, but you've gotta have a somewhat open mind for this one. I thought that making it a Tag Duel would be a good idea, considering the serious lackage of Tag Duels in the RPG so far (at least Tag Duels that lasted more than a few turns). Does anyone have any objections to this, because if it's a bad idea I'll just go back to the original plan.

unholylssj
2nd April 2006, 7:19 PM
I wouldn't mind participating or watching a tag duel for the School Duel. Plus that'll give two people the chance to participate and those who don't can either watch or do something else.

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 8:04 PM
KK, can someones please tell me who Hikaru is? Does he like want ultamite power of something like that? Also just eltting you know: Brad isn't Brad, well he is but he isn't Brad Davis, thats not his name. Thats my name. Am I confusing anyone yet? good, and I would also like to see the double duel, it sounds cool.

JoJo@210
2nd April 2006, 8:05 PM
Jo: "Wow Pikeru! We got votes and nobody else did! I wonder why?"

Pikeru: "Its probably cause I'm so adorable we got so many votes." ^_^

Wow! I thought Evan would have gotten to be the one to reresent. Thanks for the votes guys. How many people are in the RP so we know how many votes it takes for a person to represent Duel Academy anyways?

Well, I cool with the idea of a tag duel. It'll give the opportunity for two duelists like Brock said to have some limelight instead of just one person.

About the sacred beasts who will be able to use them? I think it should be up to the GM to decide who gets to receive one, just an opinion. This way some duelists don't try to just get a strong card and seem unbeatable with it. Whats that word when a RP's character seems unbeatable?

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 8:20 PM
um......imperial? no thats a gun in metroid prime hunters. My personal idea was that, just like in GX, we all have to guards the spirit keys.

unholylssj
2nd April 2006, 8:36 PM
"I'm suprised that no one's voted for me yet..." Chris said, pouting chibishly as he looked over the discussion thread, Silent Magician staring over his shoulder.

(Probably because everyone likes Jo's spirit partner Pikeru. Without Amazon Archer around, she's the only female spirit*That I know of*. That and coupled with the fact that she's considered cute pretty much makes her a definite canidate..) Silent Magician concluded, staring at the page.

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 8:49 PM
I vote for Chris ^_^. Better? Hope so, I have no idea who the shadow duelists are, so I made up my own, the guy Im dueling right now! And yes Miaka's Dorm Hallway is where we are dueling...

The Burnt Shadow
2nd April 2006, 9:15 PM
Chris: Wow I didn't even know I was nominated.

Sandra: That's because you're an ignorant idiot.

Anyways a tag duel would be interesting. The only tag duels I remember seeing were Evan and Jo tagged against the shadow duelists in the beginning and Chris and Sandra against Brian and Bianca. Oh yeah I was wondering if I ever face Hikaru could I do something like tag with Sandra and face him together?

ex-ty
2nd April 2006, 9:36 PM
Being an LSU do i have to post my deck?

Also just so you know my spirit is female aswell.

JoJo@210
2nd April 2006, 9:45 PM
No, you don't have to post your deck or at least not that I know of. Evan is mostly the only one who knows what my deck has in it since he rated it in the Alt. Rate My Deck section of the forum here.

Burnt Shadow I think snowstorm meant the other Chris. We have two Chris's here in the RPG, one with Fire Sorcerer which is you and the other is with Silent Magician.

I haven't voted yet so I'm gonna vote for Evan cause I like his character.

So tell me if this is right the tally is:

Jo: 4
Chris / Silent Mgcn: 1
Evan: 1

Its amazing on how far this RP has gone, 12 pages wow! I like going back to where we first started out and seeing how we've progressed.

SnowStorm92
2nd April 2006, 10:12 PM
13 pages lol, but still it's cool. I'm voting for the Chris who was sad that they weren't nominated lol ^^.

The Burnt Shadow
3rd April 2006, 6:09 AM
Yeah I know, but I just discovered yesterday that I was nominated. I didn't even think that since my posts looked rather short...

Chaos_Control
3rd April 2006, 2:07 PM
I've now officially joined this RPG. Read my post to get a taste of Rin Baker's dueling ability.

Scar
3rd April 2006, 2:35 PM
Yeah I know, but I just discovered yesterday that I was nominated. I didn't even think that since my posts looked rather short...
Oh, all first years are nominated. So even if your posts are, I dunno, two paragraphs long each with no substance whatsoever, you'll still get nominated, just don't expect too many votes if that's the case.

Chaos_Control: Well, I read your post, and found just one problem: I'm pretty sure Black Luster Soldier- Envoy of the Beginning can only attack twice in one turn. I'm not sure on that, but at least in my Nightmare Troubadore video-game, BLS- Envoy only gets one extra attack.

Chaos_Control
4th April 2006, 12:30 AM
Really? Alright. Then from now on, it'll only attack twice. Wasn't really sure.

Mimori Kiryu
4th April 2006, 12:38 AM
Anyway, that aside, I guess my vote goes to JoJo as well. So that makes it...one, two, green...FOUR votes for JoJo, zip for everybody else. HA! Everone's a LOSER except for JoJo...and me...Brock Harrison is pretty cool too, I guess.What about me, Evan? ;_; I'm just kidding :p

I'd like to see a Tag Duel. That would be interesting. =D

unholylssj
4th April 2006, 12:46 AM
I wouldn't mind teaming up with anyone. Though my deck's not really made for tag duels, unless my team mate uses spellcasters

Chaos_Control
4th April 2006, 12:47 AM
I don't use only Spellcasters, but I use a few. What attribute Casters do you use?

unholylssj
4th April 2006, 12:50 AM
Mostly dark with some exceptions

Chaos_Control
4th April 2006, 12:51 AM
Then I guess I can Tag with you.

SnowStorm92
4th April 2006, 12:53 AM
I vote for myself *gives peace sign* lol, yea Im corny

unholylssj
4th April 2006, 12:53 AM
Most likely, if I am picked as the other contestant for the school duel, I'll be teamed up with Jojo's character

Chaos_Control
4th April 2006, 12:56 AM
Eh, Alright.

Scar
4th April 2006, 12:57 AM
What about me, Evan? ;_;

Eh...you're pretty cool, too, I guess. *shrugs*...or ARE you...?.......Yeah, you are. ^_^

On Topic: Okay, then, it kinda looks to me like JoJo's character is gonna be one of our representitives in the School Duel. Well...unless a horde of JoJo haters joins the RPG and votes against him. But c'mon! Even if you hate JoJo, nobody could hate Pikeru.

Ahem, that aside, JoJo's pretty much assured a spot in the School Duel. So now we need to decide who's gonna be his Tag Partner. The number of votes per character won't be changed, but everyone else gets one more vote and Jo is removed from the ballet, because...he can't be his own Tag Partner, unless Stephen Hawking says otherwise.

Stephen Hawking *typing it in on his little computer thingy*: n-o h-e c-a-n-t, d-u-m-b-a-*-*.

Smarta**...

Kazuki Yukimura
4th April 2006, 1:03 AM
Okay! So, I vote on you Evan, to be JoJo Tag Partner!

Scar
4th April 2006, 1:10 AM
Evan (my character, not me): Look, Breaker! We got a VOTE! We're awesome!

Breaker: Kewl! And look at this! I just bought a Pikeru plushie! Complete with a phrase Pikeru said from the actual RPG! *pulls string on Pikeru doll*

Pikeru Doll: They're so big... (yes, she actually said that when Jo took off his shirt -_-)

My character: w00t!

My character just got another vote! Thanks Hazuki! *gives Hazuki a cookie and Monty Python and the Holy Grail on DVD* HA! Now everyone's a LOSER except for me, JoJo, Brock Harrison, Mimori Kiryu, and Hazuki-san!

Chaos_Control
4th April 2006, 1:13 AM
Eh, Alright. I vote E-MT, since I just came.

unholylssj
4th April 2006, 2:49 AM
Chris immediatly glares at Evan when he says that everyone except himself and a few other people are losers, pulling out a chainsaw. "Care to repeat that, Evan?"

Scar
4th April 2006, 2:54 AM
My Character: Sure, buddy, anytime. Lesse...copy...good...now come back to this message...paste what I copied...here ya go, dude *smiles and gives Chris a thumbs-up*

My character just got another vote! Thanks Hazuki! *gives Hazuki a cookie and Monty Python and the Holy Grail on DVD* HA! Now everyone's a LOSER except for me, JoJo, Brock Harrison, Mimori Kiryu, and Hazuki-san!

There ya go! Vote for me! ^_^

JoJo@210
4th April 2006, 3:12 AM
Hmm...Evan we didn't get to finish our tag team duel when we were in Domino city, remember when you came to help out seeing me about to be double ganged on.

So yeah, I vote for Evan, I just hope your Deck can work with my G-Binds. :D

Pikeru: Wow, a doll of me! *listens to phrase on doll and blushes* I rhink that might of came out wrong. I meant your very strong Jo cau-cause y-you have muscles. Yeah now I remember!"

Jo: *stares at Pikeru looking at everyone staring at him* I only took off my shirt people nothing else.

Pikeru: *stutters* Y-yeah what he said.

Jo: *Shakes head embarassed* I think we made matters worse. I think; however we can get out of this. Quick! Do something cute and adorable!

Pikeru: Okay! *runs to get something and trips* Oww! I got a boo boo.

Jo: Yeah, played that off smoothly. *looks around and whistles, playing it off*

The Burnt Shadow
4th April 2006, 6:43 AM
Well for Jo's parthner I'd choose Evan. You never did complete your tag duel and maybe it would be a good time to finish it. Besides my deck seems a bit complicated to tag with. Unless you have monsters that could polymerize with my deck...

ex-ty
4th April 2006, 8:51 AM
Although i've only recently joined the RP i'm voting for Evan-Master Trainer.

Chaos_Control
4th April 2006, 1:12 PM
My Character: Sure, buddy, anytime. Lesse...copy...good...now come back to this message...paste what I copied...here ya go, dude *smiles and gives Chris a thumbs-up*

There ya go! Vote for me! ^_^
Is it too late to take back my vote? *grabs a huge sword*

unholylssj
4th April 2006, 2:34 PM
"I wonder how I'd perform in a tag team duel..." Chris asked himself, beginning to skim through his deck as he thought about what type of deck's he could work with

Kazuki Yukimura
4th April 2006, 5:31 PM
Myself:Yay! A cookie!

My character: Hey, I like cookies too!

Spirit of Harp, or Harppy: I want a cookie too... snif, snif... Nobody pays atention to me :(

SnowStorm92
4th April 2006, 10:24 PM
i vote from Evan, easy enough lol.

Brock Harrison
5th April 2006, 4:41 AM
Rewind...will the tag partner be a first year as well? Your answer will determine whether or not I set up campaign posters, write up an election speech, yada yada yada, lol jk.

unholylssj
5th April 2006, 12:42 PM
"Wait...you mean we weren't supposed to set up campaign posters?" Chris asked, turning to reveal a crap load of posters all over the hallway, some covering innocent people who were now struggling for air

Scar
5th April 2006, 1:56 PM
Rewind...will the tag partner be a first year as well? Your answer will determine whether or not I set up campaign posters, write up an election speech, yada yada yada, lol jk.
Uhh...yeah, the Tag Partner's a First Year too.

Oh, my vote...I forgot I could do that, too. Well...I can't vote for Jo...so there's only one option left- I throw darts!
*a few minutes later*
Okay, I threw darts, and landed on SnowStorm's character, the Alchemy dude who I just pwn'd...The sad part of that was, I actually DID throw darts to decide who to vote for.

JoJo@210
5th April 2006, 5:38 PM
I won't be here on the forums since I'm leaving right now to go to a funeral out of town in Laredo. I'm not even going to school for two days. Really I 'd rather not go to the funeral. I don't really care for funerals and people I don't know. I'd rathwr just go to school and come to an empty house for the next two days. Well, anyways yeah I won't be here for the next two days so you guys can control my character while I'm not here, (he ones that have been in the RPG long enough like Evan, Mimori, and Brock, I guess both Chris's as well.) So Evan should know who can control my character.

Cya on Thursday night or Friday night.

unholylssj
8th April 2006, 9:30 PM
(Why haven't you posted at all, Chris?) Silent Magician asked, an annoyed look on his face.

"That..." The teen answered blankly, pointing at the female duelist who was hanging on his back, glomping him. "Inspiration doesn't come easily....."

"Chris-chan..." Hailley purred as she continued to hug him.

Scar
10th April 2006, 9:24 PM
Okay, I've noticed that there's been some confusion on the subject of the Kettou Seven Star Assassins...they haven't been introduced yet. From what I gather from The Burnt Shadow's last post he thinks that they've been defeated and the leader of the Shadow Duelists is coming sometime in the near future. Just so nobody else gets the wrong idea, the Kettou Star Assassins aren't coming until directly after the School Duel. Well, two of them are already on the island, but we won't start dueling them until after the School Duel. Marcie (the man who had Uria) is just a very high-ranking Shadow Duelist, but not the leader of the Kettou Star Assassins.

Mimori Kiryu
10th April 2006, 11:12 PM
Sorry I've been gone, guys. I've been busy with so many other things, it's been pathetic. ;_; I might post soon, but I'm not sure where to go with the story plot....so yeah. I will be back normally on weekends starting this weekend, so I'll be on during the week and on the weekends.

Also, Evan, would it be possible to meet with the assassins even if we don't duel them? I have a thing that I want to do with them...

Scar
10th April 2006, 11:16 PM
Also, Evan, would it be possible to meet with the assassins even if we don't duel them? I have a thing that I want to do with them...
Yeah, sure, I don't see why not. *shrugs, puts hands in pockets, and leaves topic for lack of anything else useful to say*

JoJo@210
12th April 2006, 2:58 AM
So just wondering who is gonna be my partner for the school tag duel? It pretty much looks like to me its gonna be Evan.

Mimori Kiryu
12th April 2006, 3:13 AM
I figure that it will be. It'll be awesome to watch. :D

Scar
12th April 2006, 3:26 AM
Yeah, it does kinda look like my character's gonna be your partner, JoJo. At least considering nobody else seems to be voting. Still, polls are open until either the School Duel actually starts OR everyone in the RPG votes. However, most of them did vote already, at least to the best of my knowledge.

JoJo@210
12th April 2006, 3:30 AM
Yeah, it does look to me like mostly everyone voted. I can't seem to think of anyone who didn't vote yet. Hmm?

Scar
12th April 2006, 3:35 AM
Neither can I, actually. Still, someone might've slipped my mind who didn't vote. But I can't think of anyone who's yet to vote so it's pretty much confirmed that your character and my character will be dueling in the School Duel.

JoJo@210
12th April 2006, 3:39 AM
Alright, man I feel so excited ^.^ I been in alot of tag duels so I know how to make my deck work with others even though mine does bring downfalls to my opponent but thats what my side deck is for. I'll put somewhere in my later posts about upgrading Jo's deck to make sure it works with yours.

Scar
12th April 2006, 3:44 AM
I was just thinking that we could PM each other our characters' Deck Lists. Either that or we could just post the decks of our characters in the topic itself, whichever works better for you, JoJo.

(in response to Mimori's last post in RPG) w00t! My character is kickass! I feel...so proud *tear comes to eye*. Time to celebrate with some under-age drinking!

Mimori Kiryu
12th April 2006, 3:50 AM
(in response to Mimori's last post in RPG) w00t! My character is kickass! I feel...so proud *tear comes to eye*. Time to celebrate with some under-age drinking!ROFL so loud. That's what I did. xD Of course Evan is kick-***. He's willing to protect Miaka at all costs (which, by the way, is so cute. ^^) and take on any Shadow Duelist and whip their asses into next Tuesday. Evan PWNs. (Both of them)

JoJo@210
12th April 2006, 3:55 AM
I was just thinking that we could PM each other our characters' Deck Lists. Either that or we could just post the decks of our characters in the topic itself, whichever works better for you, JoJo.

It doesn't matter to me, if you feel like posting it up here than thats fine with me. The only question is if in the story is there ever gonna be a time when students duel each other? That would kinda put either of us at a disadvantage, (if we ever had to duel a student at the academy) But than again it doesn't matter to me. You wanna do it here cool, Pm...alright with me.

(in response to Mimori's last post in RPG) w00t! My character is kickass! I feel...so proud *tear comes to eye*. Time to celebrate with some under-age drinking!

Jo:Yeah, it's about time. *Opens door to dorm revealing a little frige filled with drinks* Time to party people. *Grabs bottle, cries and rubs against cheek* Daddy missed you so much, did you miss daddy?

Pikeru: Hey aren't those the bottles you had before in the house? *points to bottle* And why are you crying? *sweatdrop runs down her head*

Scar
12th April 2006, 3:58 AM
Woohoo! I'm kickass too! And considering Mimori's one of the few people who isn't a LOSER (referring to an earlier post of mine), she must be right in saying that we BOTH PWN!

*coughcoughourcharactersmakewaybetterheroesthanJud aiandYugicough*

Ahem...time for MORE under-age drinking!

Yugi and Judai: Yay! ^_^

Mimori Kiryu
12th April 2006, 4:02 AM
Woohoo! I'm kickass too! And considering Mimori's one of the few people who isn't a LOSER (referring to an earlier post of mine), she must be right in saying that we BOTH PWN!

*coughcoughourcharactersmakewaybetterheroesthanJud aiandYugicough*

Ahem...time for MORE under-age drinking!

Yugi and Judai: Yay! ^_^Next time don't make me laugh while I'm eating! xD Of course we're better. I'd love to see this animated. One of my friends actually asked me if I liked you Evan, because of the way that Miaka and Evan have that kind of relationship. xD It was funny. I told her no, just as a friend and of course, she didn't believe me -_- but whatever.

So after all this drinking *takes another sip* are you going to update or am I, Evan?

JoJo@210
12th April 2006, 4:15 AM
I know, you guys sure are pretty close in the RPG. I almost thought it was serious and...*takes five consecutive shots and grunts afterwards*......What was I talking about again?

Pikeru: Jo what's wrong with you?

Jo: Nothing I'm *hiccup* just feeling good. Huh? Who's characters PWN? *puts arm over Evan's shoulder* And what's this update thing you guys are ttalking about? *points at Miaka*

Pikeru: What is this? *sniffs open bottle on table and makes disgusted face* It smells nasty. *covers nose with both hands*

Scar
12th April 2006, 4:21 AM
Yeah, it'd rock if this were animated. It'd be like Yugioh GX, except more than twice as good. I mean, c'mon...who wouldn't wanna watch this if it were an Anime? OF COURSE, you just know it'd be dubbed by 4Kids just like its preceedors. That would mean the following:

1. No more cursing for our characters (especially Evan, considering he sorta curses the most out of all of the characters...at least from what I gather)
2. Miaka wouldn't cough up blood, she'd be coughing up candy.
3. Shuuen wouldn't almost fall unconscious and die on the ground, he'd just be asleep.
4. Professor Toukai wouldn't trick Shuuen into becoming a Shadow Duelist, because GOD FORBID somebody actually LIES to somebody else.
5. Can you say 'Shadow Realm?' I can, but it makes my head hurt.
6. Oh, I forgot to mention, Shuuen would be named Seymour, Miaka would be Mary, etc.
7. My character wouldn't punch the obnoxious Obelisk Blues, Hideki, and Shuuen. Oh no, because he's the main hero who the kids would look up to. And kids can't look up to someone who HITS PEOPLE. Those scenes would just be dropped altogether.
8. However, there WOULD be more Evan x Miaka hints...if that's possible. We cram so many in already, though.

Sorry...I just hate 4Kids so much...That and I think the alchohol is getting to me *takes another drink*. Which brings me...*takes another drink* to my...hic...next point *clears an entire glass of pure, concentrated alchohol in one gulp*. I think you should update, Mimori, 'cause *falls unconscious* (sorry, I'd give you a good explanation if I were still conscious and sober).

Mimori Kiryu
12th April 2006, 4:29 AM
ROFL. SO MUCH ROFL. Evan, you do know how to make a girl laugh so hard. xD But you're list is accurate and I see all of it and it looks horrendous. :O I truly HATE 4Kids. ;;

I would update, Evan, but in all seriousness, I have no idea where to lead it too. 8D I'm brain dead.

This thread has made my day. *laughs forever*

JoJo@210
12th April 2006, 4:35 AM
At least my character can still be Jo in the anime! Hey Evan, I'll PM you my character's deck tomorrow, this way I have time to fix it to go alittle along yours. It's still gonna be the same deck I always use but I'm gonna add a few cards so your deck won't fall behind from the cards in my deck.

Jo: *watches Evan collaspe on ground and shakes head dissappointed* Evan I can't believe you.
*takes chug of tequila bottle* Evan I think you have had......*stares in deep space staring at his hand* Whoa! *slowy falls on ground but not before his head hits table*

Pikeru: Jo!

Breaker: I'd say we better let them sleep it off. *Shakes head embarassed*

Pikeru: But...*places finger on lip and looks around confused*

unholylssj
12th April 2006, 5:40 AM
"Hah! My name's perfectly fine the way it is! Though they'd probably change my last name to Harvey or Harolds..." Chris said as he pulled out his Silent Magician level 8. "Dub my last name horribly and I will come out and find you...and when I do, you will die in the most twisted, ****ed up way I can think of!"

"You think that's bad, my name would probably be dubbed to Kevin Karens...." Kito growled, his left eye twitching as he thought about possible dub names, immediatly shivering.

"Ya know, Unholy wasn't even gonna have you in this at first, Kito. He was originally gonna have Arkana face me in a magician vs magician duel. But of course, my deck would make it a **** load harder for Arkana to win since I'm a much better magician user than good ol' Yugi!" Chris exclaimed, smirking chibishly

Kazuki Yukimura
12th April 2006, 9:50 PM
"Do you mean my names are going to be translated? NOOOO!" Hikari starts to cry, and I take her part

"Okay, stop crying Hikari, Spirit of Harp, make her stop, please"

<Ok, let me do the boring job and, come here Hikari, I let you hug me today>

Brock Harrison
13th April 2006, 4:05 AM
Heh, and being "Jay Stuart" puts me in the clear. 4Kids has made their goof-ups, but comparing it to the Americanized One Piece, the Americanized GX is fine and dandy to me. It's watchable.

Penguin Soldier: I must say...you haven't even dueled once in this series! How do we know you still even know HOW to duel?

Jay: Oh, you'll see, pal. My coolness factor will be up twenty points after this exhibition duel.

Penguin Soldier: Err...coolness factor?

Jay: Of course! The almighty measure of respectable qualities and impersonation by fans! Didn't you know?

Penguin Soldier: I'm afraid not...and watching the kids spin until dizzy is making me lose my concentration...

Jay: (sweatdrops) I think I'll just enjoy a glass of green tea...

Penguin Soldier: Oh my, that one over there just upchucked...

Jay: Y'mean, barfed, vomited, threw up?

Penguin Soldier: In Layman's terms, I suppose so...

Deoxys Trainer
13th April 2006, 4:32 AM
*breaks out the birthday cake*

My birthday's tomorrow, sooo....

*pushes "PARTY DOWN!" button*

Anyways, I finally started my first Shadow Duel. Any pointers?

;386-a;

JoJo@210
13th April 2006, 4:53 AM
Make the duel interesting by having some cutbacks like the type of deck your opponent has is very good making it a very hard duel for you to win. That's just what I think, *shrugs*

Deoxys Trainer
13th April 2006, 6:24 AM
And BTW, Evan, I thought that North Academy was the opponent in the School Duel? That's why I'm... oops, about to say too much...

;386-a;

Scar
13th April 2006, 4:09 PM
North Academy is the opponent in the School Duel, however we've decided that this one will be a Tag Duel so both my character and JoJo's will be dueling in it against the two Duelists North Academy sends.

Mimori Kiryu
13th April 2006, 8:46 PM
You know, I would go and post something, but I have no idea what to post. :O Anyone have any ideas...

Scar
13th April 2006, 9:19 PM
Yeah, it's kinda hard to post when your character is all but dead. You could just do what I did and have your character dream about something that's about to happen in the RPG. Or you could have your character's Shadow Duelist friend (Tori) show up to duel my character or something.

Anyway, I have an idea of how to heal your character, Mimori, but before I go through with it I wanted to know if you had anything planned for her (such as your own ideas for healing her). If you want to hear the idea, I could PM it to you.

Mimori Kiryu
13th April 2006, 9:29 PM
Anyway, I have an idea of how to heal your character, Mimori, but before I go through with it I wanted to know if you had anything planned for her (such as your own ideas for healing her). If you want to hear the idea, I could PM it to you.If you have ideas, PM them to me by all means. Having her get sick wasn't even my idea (my cousin is crazy...@_@), so I have no idea what to do to make her better. I'll take any ideas.

I did have a plan for Miaka to have a dream about Archer, but that never went through because I couldn't get enough ideas to finish it. ^^; I'll think of something...

Brock Harrison
14th April 2006, 4:47 AM
Jay: Big Brother's on the way!

Penguin Soldier: There you go with that Big Brother stuff again!

Jay: What's wrong with it?

Penguin Soldier: Well, you're putting the exhibition duel on the backburner!

Jay: Ah forget about it, once I know Miaka's in the clear, we can all go back to the duel together! There's no way I'm letting them miss that opportunity!

Penguin Soldier: Well, you certainly know your priorities.

Next time: Jay in Bewilderment! A Dazzling Students Enters into the Tragedy!

Jay: Don't miss it!

(How's the catchy preview dialogue coming along? lol)

JoJo@210
14th April 2006, 6:09 AM
Hmm...Burnt Shadow's last post has reminded me that my character should go back to his oldself since I feel he got a little out of character but the soft spot only comes out cause of Pikeru so my character smiling should only be when he's just with Pikeru. I guess I'm gonna also get him back into character like he was in the very beggining of the RPG. Thank You Burnt Shadow for the memory jogger.

Mimori Kiryu
14th April 2006, 2:40 PM
Yeah, I was wondering why both Chris (TBS) and Jo were acting nice, and not the tough guy thing. That makes sense now. =O

unholylssj
14th April 2006, 3:21 PM
"I'm too much of a nice guy to be tough...I'm only tough when it involves Hikaru or my friends. And if it involves anyone extremely important to me, I'll lose it!" Chris exclaimed

"Aw so Chris-chan means me!" Hailley shouted, now hugging the teen from behind as his face glew bright red.

"I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!"

unholylssj
16th April 2006, 8:35 AM
OOC: Double Post

"HAH! I'VE LEFT YOU ALL ON A CLIFF HANGER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!" Unholylssj exclaimed, a look of pure insanity on his face.

"Uh....Unholy, they can just wait til the next post to see what happens...." Chris told the roleplayer, causing him to slump.

"Ya just ruined my moment, Chris....ya really did.." He muttered before standing up straight again. "I was really going through hell when I was trying to decide what kind of deck Hailley would use. At first I was gonna go with a heal/gravity bind deck, then I was gonna go with a Harpie Deck, but finally I settled on a Different Dimension/RFG Deck. The whole Chris vs Hailley duel really only takes place in like 4 turns, but it would've been longer if Hailley hadn't pulled out that monster combo to even up the score a little. Well anyways, I may have a deck list for Hailley up soon, so until then, cya!"

JoJo@210
24th April 2006, 3:52 AM
Man that duel with Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon VS. Cyber End Dragon was great! Excellent duel Evan, that was just like Kaiba's decl and stradegy bringing back BE-UD like three times consistantly had me on the edge of my comfy chair. :D

I haven't posted anything yet since I don't know what to do anymore until the School Duel.

Brock Harrison
24th April 2006, 8:31 PM
Hopefully, once the duels with Evan vs. Kaibaman and Jay vs. Anko are out of the way, we can get to the exhibition duel and then the school duel. Then...uhhhh...and then...the Academy students kick back and do absolutely nothing for one day!

Scar
24th April 2006, 8:43 PM
Hopefully, once the duels with Evan vs. Kaibaman and Jay vs. Anko are out of the way, we can get to the exhibition duel and then the school duel. Then...uhhhh...and then...the Academy students kick back and do absolutely nothing for one day!
Actually, my character just beat Kaibaman. So now all that needs to be done is Jay vs. Anko and the Exhibition Match can start. Once that's done, we can hold the School Duel. However, there will be a short period of time in-between the Exhibition Match and the School Duel. It won't last too long, maybe one or two days tops.

Mimori Kiryu
24th April 2006, 8:55 PM
Damn, Evan that duel with Blue Eyes Ultimate and Cyber End Dragon was awesome. It PWN'd all duels forever. xD This RPG should really be the show, darn it. >>;

Oh, and about your OOC, Evan, no problem. I'll let them stay in the Monster World. I have something I wanted to add with Archer anyways. =D

Brock Harrison
24th April 2006, 9:01 PM
I obviously just missed that victory...well mine will be wrapping up as well momentarily.

unholylssj
24th April 2006, 11:27 PM
"That was bad ***! Blue Eyes vs Cyber Dragon in the ultimate battle! Too bad there isn't a Red Eyes Ultimate Dragon...Ah well, Red Eyes Darkness Dragon can suffice in the right situation...There have been like 4 Blue Eyes shown in the rpg outside of the Monster World, including Kito's three...." Chris exclaimed, his entire body shaking from the awesome duel.

(Speaking of which, you still have to fight Kito again, don'tcha partner?) Silent Magician asked.

"Yeah! And its gonna be something that I actually put some work into instead of posting it off the top of my head. And then I still have Crystal to face as well..."

(Don't forget about Kohaku, you still have your shadow duel with him.) The magician reminded.

"Well, technically, its not really me fighting Kohaku...its sorta like a dark version of me dueling...A dark version whose out for Kohaku's soul and will stop at nothing to kill him...I wonder if Miaka and Evan'll show up as we duel?" Chris asked, a confused look on his face.

Kazuki Yukimura
26th April 2006, 12:02 AM
I know that this havenīt got anything with the RPG, and I donīt even know if this is posted in the right section, but, can anyone post a picture of the North Academy uniform? The female and the male too?

ex-ty
27th April 2006, 8:00 PM
Here you go Hazuki

Male- Slifer- http://yamisonic.free.fr/yu-gi-oh/yugioh-genex-images-persos-30-09-04/yuki-image.jpg
Ra- http://yamisonic.free.fr/yu-gi-oh/yugioh-genex-images-persos-30-09-04/misawa-image.jpg
Obelisk- http://yamisonic.free.fr/yu-gi-oh/yugioh-genex-images-persos-30-09-04/maruryo-image.jpg

Female- Slifer- http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6386/3381178ds.jpg (http://imageshack.us) (taken from fanart-central.net and i know its a little disturbing)
Ra- Couldn't find a pic of that
Obelisk- http://yamisonic.free.fr/yu-gi-oh/yugioh-genex-images-persos-30-09-04/asuka-image.jpg

I was only able to get hold of the main characters as pictures. Hope these help

Kazuki Yukimura
27th April 2006, 9:54 PM
I canīt see the female Slifer, and, it is that much disturbing?

EDIT:

AAAH!! Thatīs too much disturbing!!

EmbersBackUpSinger
27th April 2006, 9:56 PM
whatr u guys talking about???? A new game??? They just came out with a new one!

Scar
27th April 2006, 11:11 PM
whatr u guys talking about???? A new game??? They just came out with a new one!
Uhh...I think you've got the wrong forum, buddy. This topic is for discussing a Text Based RPG I've created based on Yugioh GX (speaking of which, Yugioh GX has been around for two years over in Japan...it's not exactly new), not an actual video-game/anime/manga/etc. For more information on these Text Based RPG's, read the Stickies in the Main RPG Forum.

Mimori Kiryu
27th April 2006, 11:14 PM
Hey, Evan you're here! I've been wondering if you were going to post anything, because it seems like you haven't been on in awhile. ^^

Scar
27th April 2006, 11:17 PM
Really? I get on-line at least once every day, so I dunno what you're talking about.

If you're referring to the fact that I didn't post in a while, it's just because I'm not sure how to respond to the fact that your character basically just broke up with mine...actually for the second or third time in one week. But mostly it's 'cause I'm working on my sign-up for that new Living Dreams RPG (I'm stuck on the Guardian if you haven't noticed).

Mimori Kiryu
27th April 2006, 11:20 PM
Really? I get on-line at least once every day, so I dunno what you're talking about.

If you're referring to the fact that I didn't post in a while, it's just because I'm not sure how to respond to the fact that your character basically just broke up with mine...actually for the second or third time in one week. But mostly it's 'cause I'm working on my sign-up for that new Living Dreams RPG (I'm stuck on the Guardian if you haven't noticed).Well...that was a random thing that happened and that's actually how I feel about your character always coming to Miaka's rescue. It's cute, but it happens way too much. x_X I'm trying to slow down the love thing we've got going on here...

I'm stuck on the guardian too! I've gotten my character for it but the guardian is harder then heck to describe...x_x...

Scar
27th April 2006, 11:24 PM
Well...that was a random thing that happened and that's actually how I feel about your character always coming to Miaka's rescue. It's cute, but it happens way too much. x_X I'm trying to slow down the love thing we've got going on here...

I'm stuck on the guardian too! I've gotten my character for it but the guardian is harder then heck to describe...x_x...
Really? So that's why they keep dumping each other...Yanno, you coulda just said something if you wanted your character to fend for herself. *scratches head* It makes sense I guess, but since you never seemed to have a problem with it before...Yeah. I do agree we're going a little too fast, though.

Mimori Kiryu
27th April 2006, 11:27 PM
Maybe I should have...I'm so dense. Anyway, I just thought that maybe the whole Evan x Miaka thing was like...too fast. It was Soap Opera worthy...>>; I guess I didn't have a problem with it before because I thought it was cute...

I'm such a girl. xD

I'm sorry if I've caused problems in this...now I sound like Miaka. x_X

Scar
27th April 2006, 11:41 PM
Eh, don't worry about it, Mimori. You didn't cause problems or anything, it's just that through the entire course of the RPG I kept thinking "do normal people usual fall in love so fast...?" But anyway, it's no big deal or anything, though I do think we could've waited a little longer before we had them asleep together...on the same couch...under a blanket...thinking about God knows what (then again, that part WAS my fault, so I'm the one to talk I guess). But, yanno, that's just my opinion.

Still, wasn't Miaka meant to reflect your personality? It makes sense that you're starting to sound like her.

Mimori Kiryu
27th April 2006, 11:46 PM
Eh, don't worry about it, Mimori. You didn't cause problems or anything, it's just that through the entire course of the RPG I kept thinking "do normal people usual fall in love so fast...?" But anyway, it's no big deal or anything, though I do think we could've waited a little longer before we had them asleep together...on the same couch...under a blanket...thinking about God knows what (then again, that part WAS my fault, so I'm the one to talk I guess). But, yanno, that's just my opinion.

Still, wasn't Miaka meant to reflect your personality? It makes sense that you're starting to sound like her. XDDDD I needed a good laugh, thanks Evan. xD Actually, the couch was like, mucho big, almost like a pull out bed. I should've been specific....well, I didn't think so either, but there is the thing about love at first sight, so maybe that's what Evan and Miaka had...whatcha think?

Yeah, I guess she was, other than the fact she's more girly than I am. :< That's where I screwed up a bit on creating her....>>;

Scar
28th April 2006, 12:04 AM
XDDDD I needed a good laugh, thanks Evan. xD Actually, the couch was like, mucho big, almost like a pull out bed. I should've been specific....well, I didn't think so either, but there is the thing about love at first sight, so maybe that's what Evan and Miaka had...whatcha think?

Yeah, I guess she was, other than the fact she's more girly than I am. :< That's where I screwed up a bit on creating her....>>;
Yanno...Another thing I kept thinking was "Damn! Is this kid gonna have something to brag about when he gets home or what ('Oh yeah? I went off the high dive last summer!' 'That's nice. I slept with my girlfriend in her dormitory.'). But yeah, I can imagine how big the couch was. Anyway, it does make sense that what they had was love at first sight. Really, when you take into consideration that they'd only known each other for about a week by the time my character admitted his feelings, what else could it have been?

Oh, and just so I'm sure about this, is this the last time you plan to have our characters break up? 'Cause I gotta admit, having my character running around patching things up over and over again is getting kinda repetetive. Don't get me wrong, it was cute the first few times...but now that we're approaching the seventh break up, I'm running out of ideas.

Mimori Kiryu
28th April 2006, 12:09 AM
Yanno...Another thing I kept thinking was "Damn! Is this kid gonna have something to brag about when he gets home or what ('Oh yeah? I went off the high dive last summer!' 'That's nice. I slept with my girlfriend in her dormitory.'). But yeah, I can imagine how big the couch was. Anyway, it does make sense that what they had was love at first sight. Really, when you take into consideration that they'd only known each other for about a week by the time my character admitted his feelings, what else could it have been?LOLx2 I love this thread. I just seems that more time goes by then you think, I guess, but you got a huge laugh out of me just now. xD

Oh, and just so I'm sure about this, is this the last time you plan to have our characters break up? 'Cause I gotta admit, having my character running around patching things up over and over again is getting kinda repetetive. Don't get me wrong, it was cute the first few times...but now that we're approaching the seventh break up, I'm running out of ideas.Well, Miaka didn't really break up with Evan. She said that she still loved him and wanted to be with him, but she was just tired of him always coming to her rescue. She's still afraid that one time Evan comes to save her will be his last. I agree that it's getting repetitive and that's why I'm quitting that now. >>; But Miaka still wants to be with Evan, she's just afraid that Hikaru is going to use that to his advantage to challenge Evan to a Shadow Duel or just kill him like her dream revealed. That's her only problem. And in all honesty, that's what I thought might happen after awhile. o_O

I don't blame you for running out of ideas. I am too...^^; I just think that Miaka needs to realize that Evan wants to protect her because he loves her. She just thinks she a bother, that's basically it.

....and now my fingers hurt. x_X

Scar
28th April 2006, 12:36 AM
LOLx2 I love this thread. I just seems that more time goes by then you think, I guess, but you got a huge laugh out of me just now. xD

Well, Miaka didn't really break up with Evan. She said that she still loved him and wanted to be with him, but she was just tired of him always coming to her rescue. She's still afraid that one time Evan comes to save her will be his last. I agree that it's getting repetitive and that's why I'm quitting that now. >>; But Miaka still wants to be with Evan, she's just afraid that Hikaru is going to use that to his advantage to challenge Evan to a Shadow Duel or just kill him like her dream revealed. That's her only problem. And in all honesty, that's what I thought might happen after awhile. o_O

I don't blame you for running out of ideas. I am too...^^; I just think that Miaka needs to realize that Evan wants to protect her because he loves her. She just thinks she a bother, that's basically it.

....and now my fingers hurt. x_X
Well, I do agree that my character should stop coming to the rescue so damn much. But still, I don't really think there was much Miaka could do to save herself this time. Besides, if she'd done something to save herself, she might not have been reunited with Archer.

Anyway, I do kind of think that Miaka should realize that my character wants to protect her and that she doesn't cause as much trouble as she thinks she does. You might wanna make that a priority, IMHO, 'cause like I said I'm running out of ways to patch things up between the two of them VERY fast.

Btw, I hope your...fingers...feel better...yep. >_>; Luckily, my fingers DON'T hurt, so I'm off to go finish my sign-up for Living Dreams. *flies off...yeah, that's right, I can fly...Feel the heat, Superman.*

Mimori Kiryu
28th April 2006, 12:57 AM
Well, I do agree that my character should stop coming to the rescue so damn much. But still, I don't really think there was much Miaka could do to save herself this time. Besides, if she'd done something to save herself, she might not have been reunited with Archer.Hey...you've got a good point. xD Could you believe I didn't think of that either? @_@ Oi vey...

Anyway, I do kind of think that Miaka should realize that my character wants to protect her and that she doesn't cause as much trouble as she thinks she does. You might wanna make that a priority, IMHO, 'cause like I said I'm running out of ways to patch things up between the two of them VERY fast.I know..it's been a priority, but I don't exactly know how to do it. Maybe they could have one more moment and Miaka gets it in her thick skull that she's not a problem...though, I'm not good at writing emotional moments...;;

Btw, I hope your...fingers...feel better...yep. >_>; Luckily, my fingers DON'T hurt, so I'm off to go finish my sign-up for Living Dreams. *flies off...yeah, that's right, I can fly...Feel the heat, Superman.*They do. LOL. I need to finish my sign up as well...*dashes off...you're damn right I can dash....I can do sprints too! xD*

ex-ty
28th April 2006, 1:01 AM
Mine and Hazuki's characters are doind almost the same thing you are on about. Just thought you might want to know only my characters a little odd than most people :p

Brock Harrison
28th April 2006, 4:57 AM
I hope you didn't object to the way I interpreted your character in Jay's flashback, Ms. Minori, lol ("It's Mimori!"). I thought it would be an appropriate way for the two to meet. Leave it to the guy to think of that in his last moments, but hey.

Any opinions of Anko and her dueling strategy? I thought that basing a deck on something other than raw power for the villain to possess would be slightly original, heheh. The shadow duel was a bit sudden, but it was more to say that Jay's finally been in a shadow duel.

Kazuki Yukimura
29th April 2006, 6:44 PM
Actually, ex-ty, I never wanted to make they two fall in love, but, when it started, I saw that it can be funny and romantic (I like romantic movies, and some other romantic things, like books)

The Burnt Shadow
29th April 2006, 7:17 PM
Okay I just need to ask this for a reason. In the RPG how long has it passed? I need just a kind of estimate. I'm wondering if it's been like just a month in the RPG or not...

Scar
29th April 2006, 7:47 PM
Okay I just need to ask this for a reason. In the RPG how long has it passed? I need just a kind of estimate. I'm wondering if it's been like just a month in the RPG or not...
Well...that's up for debate, actually. While on-screen only a few days have passed, there may have been little intervals between events in which our characters did nothing. If I had to take an educated guess, though, I'd say a few months. We're probably somewhere in mid/late-December as of now, now that I think about it. I do find it hard to believe that we accomplished so much in just a week or two, so I'm gonna go with about four months. After all, the School Duel takes place about half-way through the School Year, which is give or take, around mid-January. And considering they're choosing the one to represent Duel Academy soon, it's probably nearing the middle of the year.

The Burnt Shadow
30th April 2006, 8:22 AM
Four months already?! Man I'm late for the duel...

unholylssj
1st May 2006, 3:00 AM
(I wonder how popular I am.......) Silent Magician asked himself as he hovered above the topic.

"How many people actually know who you even are, Silent?" Chris asked, a confused look on his chibified face. Silent Magician immediatly transformed into his level four form, his eyes watering up.

(NOBODY LOVES ME!!) The mage cried, tears streaming down his cheeks

JoJo@210
1st May 2006, 5:22 AM
(I wonder how popular I am.......) Silent Magician asked himself as he hovered above the topic.

"How many people actually know who you even are, Silent?" Chris asked, a confused look on his chibified face. Silent Magician immediatly transformed into his level four form, his eyes watering up.

(NOBODY LOVES ME!!) The mage cried, tears streaming down his cheeks

Pikeru: It's okay. We all can't be adorable! *giggles*

Jo: Pikeru, I really don't care but that was uncalled for.

Pikeru: Haii, I suppose but you have to agree with me don't you? *makes a sweet face*

Jo: *looks around making sure no one is watching* .....Pikeru....*hugs her* You are so Kawaii! * returns to his calm collected tough guy image and clears throat* But anyways like I said, that was uncalled for.

Pikeru: *giggles*

The Burnt Shadow
1st May 2006, 7:26 AM
Chris: Okay I'm gonna clean house against Sandra.

Sandra: Don't bet on it Chris, cause my whole deck's composed of magicians and not only the Dark Magicians. Hey Silent Magician! Don't be so sad, because you're one of the monsters in my deck!"

Chris: What?!

Fire Socceror: She's not kidding Chris, she even has her own Fire Socceror accompanying her.

Sandra: Let's see how your mighty Red Eyes Deck can stand up against the power of the spellcasters...

Kazuki Yukimura
8th May 2006, 3:03 AM
Myself: Donīt worry Silent, I, well, love you in a idolatring way

unholylssj
15th May 2006, 3:53 AM
"Yay! People love me!" Silent shouted happily as he began to hop around

"Shut the hell up, you pansy." Chris growled, still dominated by his shadow game summoning side. Silent almost immediatly pouted as he heard his partner.

"Meanie!"

JoJo@210
16th May 2006, 12:28 AM
"Yay! People love me!" Silent shouted happily as he began to hop around

"Shut the hell up, you pansy." Chris growled, still dominated by his shadow game summoning side. Silent almost immediatly pouted as he heard his partner.

"Meanie!"

lol That's cute and funny. :D