PDA

View Full Version : Wishshipping (Max/Jirachi) Thread

Darkliger
24th January 2006, 4:48 AM
This thread is dedicated to the wishful relationship between Max and Jirachi from the movie Jirachi - Wish Maker. If you want to talk about Wishshipping, then this is the place for it. If you know of any hints from the movie - talk about them here. If there is a fanart you want to post about Wishshipping -post them here. You get the idea. Don't hesitate to be honest.

;094; This thread is going to be spam-free. ;094;

These are the rules:

1) No bashing individual characters - especially Max or Jirachi.
2) No bashing Wishshipping
3) NO SPAM!! My Gengar will pummel you with Night Shade if you do.
4) If you have a fanfic, please don't to post it directly here; you CAN post a link to it. Fanart can be posted however you like - directly or linked.
5) Be friendly to everyone.
6) Speaking of fanart, DO NOT steal others' fanart.

I want a good, clean discussion.

Oh, one more thing. I know there are a lot of members who support yaoi. I respect your feeings about that, really I do. But for all intents and purposes, let's just say that in this case Jirachi is a girl, okay?

------------------

So let's get things start.

We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited?

haruka~
25th January 2006, 12:55 AM
I think Wishshipping is cute. <3
In the games, legendaries don't have genders, so I always called a Jirachi an it but I guess it could be a girl.
We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited?
I think if Jirachi woke up earlier they could, but I'm not sure how that would happen. =/

♥~Darkness Within~♥
25th January 2006, 12:59 AM
this ship looks okay, I support it then
probably when Max somehow Wakes Jirachi from it's a thousand year slumber

Mimori Kiryu
25th January 2006, 1:02 AM
I love Wishshipping! <3 It's so kawaii and one of my favorite shippings overall.

Probably for Max to wish so deeply for Jirachi to return to him so she does and they have their little reunion that way. <3

Darkliger
26th January 2006, 1:31 AM
Here are a couple of screencaps from the moive:

Max and Jirachi on a Ferris Wheel -
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/075.jpg

Max looking worried about something -
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/116.jpg

Both pictures are originally from Pokemon Source!

Mimori Kiryu
26th January 2006, 1:33 AM
Max looking worried about something -
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/116.jpg

Both pictures are from Pokemon Source!

Cute! ^_^ Actually that's from the part where Satoshi says that Jirachi will always be with Masato, even after Jirachi has to leave. That's when Satoshi gave the example of him and Kasumi being separated, but him still being friends with her. D:

Darkliger
26th January 2006, 1:41 AM
Cute! ^_^ Actually that's from the part where Satoshi says that Jirachi will always be with Masato, even after Jirachi has to leave. That's when Satoshi gave the example of him and Kasumi being separated, but him still being friends with her. D:

Oh, I see! Thanks for pointing that out, Mimori.

haruka~
26th January 2006, 4:34 AM
Those pictures are both so cute! ^__^
Here's another one. I think it's from PPN, I'm not sure though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/kirsten-/8e3d155e.png

Darkliger
26th January 2006, 4:55 AM
Those pictures are both so cute! ^__^
Here's another one. I think it's from PPN, I'm not sure though.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/kirsten-/8e3d155e.png

Very cute! ^__^

Okay everyone, here's another topic:

If Jirachi could turn into a human girl and back at will, do you think it could be because she taught herself how, or because someone taught it to her?

Shego
27th January 2006, 1:14 PM

Well.. I was thinking if Jirachi find Max after he got lost in the forest, then maybe they will be reunited during that time. Sound clear?

♥~Darkness Within~♥
27th January 2006, 5:12 PM
If Jirachi could turn into a human girl and back at will, do you think it could be because she taught herself how, or because someone taught it to her?
It Taught itself

Darkliger
27th January 2006, 5:35 PM

I was actually thinking that Latias would teach it to her. But don't ask where I got that idea from.

Shego
27th January 2006, 6:30 PM

I was actually thinking that Latias would teach it to her. But don't ask where I got that idea from.

if she turn into a human girl,and back at all, she getting schooled in my opinion. Don't you think?

haruka~
27th January 2006, 6:50 PM
I think someone would teach her, like Latias.

Shego
27th January 2006, 6:54 PM
That will be interesting if someone like Max would teach her about a few things.

Darkliger
27th January 2006, 9:02 PM
;201-f;
That will be interesting if someone like Max would teach her about a few things.

I argee with you, Shego; and at the same time, that would be kinda cute.

Okay, here's the next topic:

How would you picture Jirachi-onna?

Go into as much detail about her human form as possible - eyes, hair, height (compared to Max), clothing, footware - you name it! Be creative as much as you want, but please - be modest, nothing suggestive.

Shego
27th January 2006, 9:47 PM
;201-f;

I argee with you, Shego; and at the same time, that would be kinda cute.

Okay, here's the next topic:

Go into as much detail about her human form as possible - eyes, hair, height (compared to Max), clothing, footware - you name it! Be creative as much as you want, but please - be modest, nothing suggestive.

well.. I would picture Jirachi-onna as she has blue eyes,yellow hair with the little aquamarine mark on her hair(like Shadow had his red mark on his head) the same height as Max,she wearing her light purple short sleeve shirt,the gold bracetlet, dark blue pants,and her white sneakers. What do you think of my opinion?

Darkliger
27th January 2006, 9:52 PM
well.. I would picture Jirachi-onna as she has blue eyes,yellow hair with the little aquamarine mark on her hair(like Shadow had his red mark on his head) the same height as Max,she wearing her light purple short sleeve shirt,the gold bracetlet, dark blue pants,and her white sneakers. What do you think of my opinion?

Nice, Shego, very nice! Let's see how others would picture her.

Shego
27th January 2006, 9:59 PM
Nice, Shego, very nice! Let's see how others would picture her.

Why thank you. I can't wait to see the others picture her.

haruka~
31st January 2006, 12:27 AM
I think she'd look like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/kirsten-/528ab058.png (but a lot cuter xP)
Same height as Max, and white shoes, maybe a different hair colour.
I like her better as a pok&#233;mon though.

Torchic23
31st January 2006, 12:30 AM
I'm surprised that this wasn't already created!

Anyhow I support this all the way! Max = Jirachi

This is my first post in the shipping section ^_^;

Darkliger
31st January 2006, 2:37 AM
I think she'd look like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/kirsten-/528ab058.png (but a lot cuter xP)
Same height as Max, and white shoes, maybe a different hair colour.
I like her better as a pokémon though.

That's very cute, haruka~! If you like, I can redraw her for you.
Same goes to you, Shego.

I'm surprised that this wasn't already created!

Anyhow I support this all the way! Max = Jirachi

This is my first post in the shipping section ^_^;

It's good to see someone else support this shipping. Welcome, Torchic23! ^_^

Aptenodytes
31st January 2006, 2:41 AM
Hmm, well this is certainly an interesting shipping :D I guess ill support cause max and jirachi look sweet together ^.^

Shego
31st January 2006, 3:26 AM
Same goes to you, Shego.

I'll do my best to draw the human version of Jirachi.

Aptenodytes
31st January 2006, 3:30 AM
Oops, i forgot to answer the topic question.

We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited? Well everyone seemed to take my answer with the wishing thing, but maybe Max will find Celebi and timetravel 1000 years in the future to see Jirachi again!

Shego
31st January 2006, 3:44 AM
Oops, i forgot to answer the topic question.

We all know that Max and Jirachi were seperated at the end of movie, but what would be a good way for them to be reunited? Well everyone seemed to take my answer with the wishing thing, but maybe Max will find Celebi and timetravel 1000 years in the future to see Jirachi again!

It's all right Ice Blizzard. Everyone makes mistakes. After all, I answered the topic already.

Aptenodytes
31st January 2006, 4:17 AM
Hmm, i think a new topic would make things move along faster :D any ideas anyone?

haruka~
1st February 2006, 5:17 AM
Thanks, you can redraw it. ^^

I like that idea. :3

Aptenodytes
1st February 2006, 5:22 AM
OK i think i new topic would be good right now. How about: What do you think would happen if Jirachi and Max met up again?

Darkliger
1st February 2006, 6:29 AM
What do you think would happen if Jirachi and Max met up again?

Good topic question, Ice-Blizzard!

Well, this may not be that good of an answer, but here's what I think could happens...

Ash, May, and Max are looking up at the night sky, while Brock is running an errand.

Max: Hey Ash! May! Look, a shooting star!

May: Wow, it's so beautiful!

Ash: And it's getting brighter.

Without warning, the star crashes into the ground in front of them and makes a small explosion followed by a smokescreen.

Max: *cough* *cough* What was that all about?

Voice: Max!!

Max: Huh? Who's there? (the smoke clears) Jirachi!!

Max and Jirachi hug each other.

May: Aww, they're together again.

Ash: Yeah, I knew it was a matter of time before they saw each other again.

Shego
1st February 2006, 3:50 PM
What do you think would happen if Jirachi and Max met up again?

I think that when the gang look at the stars in the night, Max hear the voice that calling his name, then suddenly Jirachi appears, but this time Jirachi had a new ability(the same ability that Latias could do like transform into a human when she first met Ash,and can talk at the same time). When Max figured it out that human is Jirachi, she,and he give each other a big hug. How that's sound?

Aptenodytes
1st February 2006, 11:23 PM
Im not sure what would happen, but itd be funny if Jirachi said he was a guy after they got back together XD

Darkliger
1st February 2006, 11:36 PM
I think that when the gang look at the stars in the night, Max hear the voice that calling his name, then suddenly Jirachi appears, but this time Jirachi had a new ability(the same ability that Latias could do like transform into a human when she first met Ash,and can talk at the same time). When Max figured it out that human is Jirachi, she,and he give each other a big hug. How that's sound?

That sounds much better than my idea! :D

Im not sure what would happen, but itd be funny if Jirachi said he was a guy after they got back together XD

^_^; I'm sure that would be a shocker...

Aptenodytes
1st February 2006, 11:38 PM
Wow so much thought went into that. That would be a great way for them to get back together :D

MarcmenX
1st February 2006, 11:45 PM
Ah, Wishshipping is one of the few Max/Pokemon ships I support...I also like the idea of Max with Meowth (when meowth dressed as May), Ralts, Kirlia, and/or Gardenvior... I know, I'm weird

Which reminds me, I haven't done any Wishshipping art since forever... BAH...But yeah, it is indeed a sweet pairing... But unfortunately, the chances of Jirachi and Max seeing eachother again is 0 in my book... unless Max is reincarnated years later, and THIS TIME he doesn't let Jirachi go (If you get my drift XD)

I know, I know, I'm a sick puppy >.>

Darkliger
2nd February 2006, 12:03 AM
Ah, Wishshipping is one of the few Max/Pokemon ships I support...I also like the idea of Max with Meowth (when meowth dressed as May), Ralts, Kirlia, and/or Gardenvior... I know, I'm weird

Which reminds me, I haven't done any Wishshipping art since forever... BAH...But yeah, it is indeed a sweet pairing... But unfortunately, the chances of Jirachi and Max seeing eachother again is 0 in my book... unless Max is reincarnated years later, and THIS TIME he doesn't let Jirachi go (If you get my drift XD)

I know, I know, I'm a sick puppy >.>

Yeah that's a pickle, but Ice-Blizzard did come up with the idea of Max fiding Celebi and going 1000 years into the future. Hey you never know!

Oh, and welcome! It's good to see someone else support this shipping! :)

Shego
2nd February 2006, 12:12 AM
That sounds much better than my idea! :D

Let me guess. You're kidding, right? After all, your idea sounds greater than mine.

Darkliger
2nd February 2006, 12:53 AM
Let me guess. You're kidding, right? After all, your idea sounds greater than mine.

No, not really. I guess for dialouge, mine is okay; but overall, you got me beat. Honestly, man.

Aptenodytes
2nd February 2006, 1:01 AM
No, not really. I guess for dialouge, mine is okay; but overall, you got me beat. Honestly, man.

I think all the ideas everyone came up with were good ideas :D But i think that the only hope of finding jirachi again is with celebi, although there may be a new pokemon in the 4th generation that could time travel as well XD

Darkliger
3rd February 2006, 12:26 AM
:D Okay, I think it's about time for a new topic question:

In you're opinion, where would be a good place for Max and Jirachi-onna to hang out together (or go on a date)?

Mimori Kiryu
3rd February 2006, 12:30 AM
In you're opinion, where would be a good place for Max and Jirachi-onna to hang out together (or go on a date)?

A carnival. Dur. To bring back all those good memories ^_^

haruka~
3rd February 2006, 12:37 AM
Same as Mimori Kiryu. =D A carnival would be awesome.

Darkliger
3rd February 2006, 12:43 AM

Heh heh ^_^; That obvious, huh?

I guess another good place would be the beach. Hey, who doesn't like the beach?

haruka~
3rd February 2006, 12:44 AM
I don't like the beach, but Max and Jirachi probably do. ^^

Shego
3rd February 2006, 2:58 PM
I think that the amusement park is the perfect place that max,and Jirachi spend time together,don't you think?

Aptenodytes
4th February 2006, 7:18 AM
Hmm, how about ... uh.... ill just say the beach since i cant think of anything XD

Darkliger
5th February 2006, 2:38 AM
The question was asked: In you're opinion, where would be a good place for Max and Jirachi-onna to hang out together (or go on a date)?...

I think that the amusement park is the perfect place that max,and Jirachi spend time together,don't you think?

Hmm, how about ... uh.... ill just say the beach since i cant think of anything XD

...and people responded. All of these suggestions are great. I'll have fanart ready to be posted most likely tommorow. In the meantime, here's some more screenshots of Max and Jirachi... at the carnival.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/jirachimovie9.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/jirachimovie8.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/jirachimovie1.jpg

I forgot who originally posted these, but I'll clarify when I find out/

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 2:40 AM
Ooo, nice screenshots! They look so cute together ^.^

Shego
5th February 2006, 5:34 AM
They looks so adoreable together in these days in those screenshots.

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 5:56 AM
Do you think we'll ever see Jirachi again in the anime?

Shego
5th February 2006, 5:58 AM
Of course we will. No doubt about it, Jirachi is one of the legendary pokemon that we ever saw. I bet we him again in the anime.

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 6:00 AM
Yeah, i guess you're right :D the only problem is that it might take like 4 years because pokemon such as mew and celebi took a while for them to show up again :p

Darkliger
5th February 2006, 6:26 AM
Of course we will. No doubt about it, Jirachi is one of the legendary pokemon that we ever saw. I bet we him again in the anime.

Yeah, there's strong possiblity we will. After all, Entei, Unown, and Celebi (I think) appeared on the show, so the chance of Jirachi showing up is pretty high.

BTW, just as a reminder - just for this thread - this particular Jirachi we're talking about is a girl.

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 6:51 AM
Jirachi is a girl? I always thought it was a guy :p

Darkliger
5th February 2006, 7:03 AM
Well, technically Jirachi have no gender, but like I said, for this thread Jirachi is a girl, okay?.

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 7:57 AM
Umm okay, i can see why you would want Jirachi to be a girl XD

Shego
6th February 2006, 1:14 PM
I always thought that Jirachi could be a female.

ImJessieTR
6th February 2006, 4:04 PM
Max would probably go get Celebii to travel through time so he could be with Jirachi sooner.

pokeplayer984
6th February 2006, 4:31 PM
Well, let's just say that I'm rather fond of Wishshipping.

I like to picture Jirachi as "no gender" and so that others can make whatever conclusion they want. (Them having a yaoi relationship or not.)

I do not find anything bad with a human x pokemon relationship where both have the same gender. In that kind of case, I like to think of it as the classic human x pet relationship.

There is a little story that contains Wishshipping that I hope you will enjoy. Just note that it will be a while before you get to Jirachi. (About 15 chapters of the 40 chapter story.)

Also, understand that I'm busy remaking it. It's not too well explained at certian areas. Also, the ending storyline is bond to change somewhat. :)

Here's the link for ya. :)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=45558

Just remember, it's going to be a while before you see Jirachi. :)

Well, see ya later. ^_^

Darkliger
6th February 2006, 5:05 PM
I can understand and respect your view, and others' view, towards Jirachi's gender (or no gender).

Jirachi would look cool as boy, but for some reason, I could only picture him and Max in a more brotherly relationship; while if Jirachi was a girl, I could picture her and Max in a romantic relationship... but that's just me.

Well, to move things along, here's the next topic:

If Max and Jirachi were Pokemon trainers, what Pokemon could they use?

Shego
6th February 2006, 9:28 PM
I can understand and respect your view, and others' view, towards Jirachi's gender (or no gender).

Jirachi would look cool as boy, but for some reason, I could only picture him and Max in a more brotherly relationship; while if Jirachi was a girl, I could picture her and Max in a romantic relationship... but that's just me.

Well, to move things along, here's the next topic:

I bet that Max,and Jirachi could use the ghost,and psychic type pokemon.

Darkliger
7th February 2006, 2:52 AM
Hmm... Are there any specific Pokemon you had in mind?

Ultimate Mewtwo
7th February 2006, 3:09 AM
Yellow hair with aquamarine ribbons, black eyes and white clothes.

Shego
7th February 2006, 3:46 AM
I already answered that topic.

Darkliger
7th February 2006, 3:59 AM
Don't worry about it, Sheg. If it is a member's first time entering a thread like this, they may answer any topic they like.

Shego
7th February 2006, 4:08 AM
Don't worry about it, Sheg. If it is a member's first time entering a thread like this, they may answer any topic they like.

You're right. I'm sorry about that. I won't do that again.

haruka~
7th February 2006, 5:15 AM
Max- Gardevoir and Grovyle (evolve from Ralts and Treecko)
Jirachi- I think she could just turn into a pokemon and use herself, but maybe a Chimecho? xP

Darkliger
7th February 2006, 5:34 PM
You're right. I'm sorry about that. I won't do that again.

Don't sweat it, man. It wasn't a hard fast rule to begin with, so forget about it.

Shego
7th February 2006, 5:37 PM
Okay then, I'm cool with it. Now what's the new topic that we should focus on?

Darkliger
7th February 2006, 6:04 PM
It's your turn to come up with one now.

Shego
7th February 2006, 9:17 PM
It's your turn to come up with one now.

All right then:

When Jirachi gain the ability to transform into a human, what do you think that Max will react?

ImJessieTR
8th February 2006, 12:54 AM
Depends on how old he is when this is accomplished. Look how long it took Ash to get the gist of romance...

If done while he's still young, it could freak Max out -- as though the relationship is going WAY farther than he thought it would. Or he could find that insanely cool. Coin toss.

If he were older and ready for love -- and he had feelings for Jirachi, he may not have a problem. If he's really into Jirachi, I don't imagine Max wasting much time asking about how it happened -- he'd just get right down to business. :D

haruka~
8th February 2006, 1:05 AM
Depends on how old he is when this is accomplished. Look how long it took Ash to get the gist of romance...
Ash still doesn't get it... =P

When Jirachi gain the ability to transform into a human, what do you think that Max will react?
I think he'll be surprised at first, but still think it's cool.

Mimori Kiryu
8th February 2006, 1:08 AM
Agreed with haruka~ on that Ash still doesn't understand romance >_>;;

But, on topic:

I think he'll be excited out of his mind. He'd probably want to go and play with Jirachi everywhere they already have so they can get to know each other, both as humans ^_^

Darkliger
8th February 2006, 1:24 AM

If done while he's still young, it could freak Max out -- as though the relationship is going WAY farther than he thought it would. Or he could find that insanely cool. Coin toss.

If he were older and ready for love -- and he had feelings for Jirachi, he may not have a problem. If he's really into Jirachi, I don't imagine Max wasting much time asking about how it happened -- he'd just get right down to business. :D

Well, Ash is one person; Max is another. The reason I say this is because I know for sure that Max already gets the gist of romance. How do I know this? Because of the episode where Ash and co. visited the Winstrate's. If you remember, he did show clear interest in Vivi, enough that didn't work out (but that's another story).

Anyway, I think Max would be happy to see Jirachi return, and then he will really freak out when he finds out that she can become human. And if Max finds Jirachi to be any cuter than Vivi was (which, oddly enough, is likely considering that all of the girls - even the ones around Max's age - who appeared in Pokemon have that certain cute factor >_>), then like you said, ImJessieTR, he would bother asking how it happened.

Shego
8th February 2006, 8:38 PM
All right then. Here's mine.

When Jirachi transform into the human being, Max will be surprisely impressed in my opnion. What do you think?

Darkliger
9th February 2006, 12:14 AM
All of your answers are good.

Here's another screenshot:

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d104/Dark_Liger_01/mariawishmaker3.jpg

And with it, the next topic:

What would be a funny scene to go with the screenshot above?

Shego
9th February 2006, 12:17 AM

Oh that's a good one! ^_^

The funny scene that go with the scrrenshot is that Max is getting a little red on his face due his sleeps with Jirachi, don't you think?

Darkliger
9th February 2006, 11:47 PM
Oh that's a good one! ^_^

The funny scene that go with the scrrenshot is that Max is getting a little red on his face due his sleeps with Jirachi, don't you think?

Okay, but was thinking of something like a mini script, like in the Picture Caption thread.

Shego
9th February 2006, 11:54 PM
Okay, but was thinking of something like a mini script, like in the Picture Caption thread.

Oh yeah! I'm with it.

Darkliger
11th February 2006, 11:22 PM

I suppose this was a bad idea. So, does anyone have an idea for the next topic?

Shego
12th February 2006, 4:15 AM
I'll try to make a good topic. Here's goes.

If a little girl from the Winstrle family(sorry that I couldn't spell it) saw Max,and Jirachi together, do you think that she'll be jealous?

haruka~
14th February 2006, 12:59 AM
If a little girl from the Winstrle family(sorry that I couldn't spell it) saw Max,and Jirachi together, do you think that she'll be jealous?
I haven't seen that episode, but if she liked Max, and if she had the same personality as in the game, I think she'd be jealous and cry. =/

Sorry for not answering the other topic. I'm not good at captioning. ^^;;

Shego
14th February 2006, 4:04 AM
When Vivi saw Max spending time together with Jirachi, she'll be jealous in my opinion.

Note:Vivi is a little girl from the Winstrle Family.

Darkliger
14th February 2006, 5:47 PM
Heh heh. I bet when Vivi spots Max and Jirachi together, she'll get steamed with jealousy and try to split them up.

Shego
14th February 2006, 5:50 PM
Heh heh. I bet when Vivi spots Max and Jirachi together, she'll get steamed with jealousy and try to split them up.

No doubt about I bet that Vivi will try to spoil their relationship so she can have him for herself.

Darkliger
17th February 2006, 3:22 AM
No doubt about I bet that Vivi will try to spoil their relationship so she can have him for herself.

Here's a little scene that can dipict what could happen...

Ash and co. are heading to the next town, and on the way they meet up with an old friend, Vivi Winstrate.

Vivi: Hi, guys!
May: Hey, Vivi.
Ash: It's good to see you again.

Max: Hey Vivi, guess what! I'm an official trainer now?
Vivi: That's great! So am I! (She finally noticed Jirachi there)
Inner Vivi: WHO THE HECK IS SHE!?!?

Max: Oh yeah; this is Jirachi.
Jirachi: Hi Vivi.
Vivi (thinking): Don't worry, Viv. It's okay... it's not like they're together or anything.

She notices them holding hands.

Inner Vivi: AAAHHHHH!!!! THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

Vivi is grinning widely and the others are wondering way.

Jirachi: Max?... Why is she looking at me like that?
Max: Hey Vivi?... Are you alright?
Ash: This is starting to feel familiar. I don't know why though.

Shego
19th February 2006, 3:19 PM

Ash and co. are heading to the next town, and on the way they meet up with an old friend, Vivi Winstrate.

Vivi (thinking): Don't worry, Viv. It's okay... it's not like they're together or anything.

It seems that Vivi wants to challenge Jirachi into the love battle. As it goes, the winner gets to date with Max. Don't you think so?

♥~Darkness Within~♥
19th February 2006, 6:18 PM
I haven't been here in a while

LOL! funny nice job on that

Aptenodytes
19th February 2006, 8:34 PM

I don't think I saw that episode, but she sounds fun :D

Darkliger
19th February 2006, 9:10 PM
Okay everyone, it's time for another topic... and it's Ice-Blizzard's turn to come up with one.

Shego
19th February 2006, 9:43 PM
Okay everyone, it's time for another topic... and it's Ice-Blizzard's turn to come up with one.

Yes. And it's fair that Ice-Blizzard get a chance to make one.

haruka~
24th February 2006, 12:17 AM
Fanart from Michikusa (http://michikusa.main.jp) while we wait for a topic. =3
http://michikusa.main.jp/ag5.htm
http://michikusa.main.jp/ag-14.htm
http://michikusa.main.jp/ag-d4.htm
http://michikusa.main.jp/ag-movie.htm

Aptenodytes
26th February 2006, 4:59 AM
Okay, hmmm. How about: What do you think Jirachi would do if Max died (Or visa versa)?

Shego
27th February 2006, 8:33 PM
Okay, hmmm. How about: What do you think Jirachi would do if Max died (Or visa versa)?

I think that Jirachi will cry if he died. I hate it when one of their friends died.

Aptenodytes
7th March 2006, 8:01 AM
I guess I'll answer my own topic :D.
What do you think Jirachi would do if Max died (Or visa versa)?
Maybe Jirachi would hint to May to magically wish Max alive again so they can get married XD. Wow that was a weird response.

Shego
7th March 2006, 2:39 PM
Now were talking^_^. I already answered the topic. Next thing we know that Jirachi,and Max will be reunited in happiness.

haruka~
8th March 2006, 1:05 AM
I think she would kill herself too so they can be together. ^-^ Maybe not, but I kind of like sad endings like that. ^^;; Your ideas were better.

Aptenodytes
8th March 2006, 1:20 AM
I think she would kill herself too so they can be together. ^-^ Maybe not, but I kind of like sad endings like that. ^^;; Your ideas were better.
Wow, that would be fun to watch ^.^ but is it very likely it would not happen,

Darkliger
8th March 2006, 4:18 AM
I guess I'll answer my own topic :D.
Maybe Jirachi would hint to May to magically wish Max alive again so they can get married XD. Wow that was a weird response.

Heh heh. That's sounds like an answer the writers would come up with. Now if Jirachi died, then before then, she would transfer her essence into either a Pokemon egg or a jewel.

Aptenodytes
8th March 2006, 5:03 AM
I doubt Jirachi would acually die, but I like your idea if it did ^ :D

Shego
10th March 2006, 12:45 AM
Same does for me too. As long as Max,and Jirachi stick together,and work together, neither of them could die.

Aptenodytes
10th March 2006, 1:19 AM
Yeah, but doesn't Jirachi only come every 100 years? o.O How could they stick together for that long?

Shego
10th March 2006, 2:29 PM
I don't know. But I hope that Jirachi can come back to make Max happy before the series will end.

Aptenodytes
11th March 2006, 5:49 AM
Yeah, that'd be a good episode. Maybe in the final episode of Pokemon, all my shippings will come true! :D (Wishshipping, Contestshipping, and Pokeshipping)

Shego
11th March 2006, 5:53 AM
Yeah, that'd be a good episode. Maybe in the final episode of Pokemon, all my shippings will come true! :D (Wishshipping, Contestshipping, and Pokeshipping)

Or it could be my shippings will come the reality (Wishshipping,Orangeshipping,Breedershipping,any shipping involving May,and above all Kissshipping).

Aptenodytes
11th March 2006, 6:00 AM
Hmm, how about a new topic? If Max and Jirachi get married, who would they both invite? XD Weird topic!

Shego
11th March 2006, 6:04 AM
Hmm, how about a new topic? If Max and Jirachi get married, who would they both invite? XD Weird topic!

Max,and Jirachi would invite all of their friends into their wedding. How about that?

Aptenodytes
11th March 2006, 6:14 AM
Well I was thinking something more specific. I think Jirachi would bring all of her close legendary friends such as Mew and Celebi ^.^ Boy I'm weird...

Shego
11th March 2006, 6:18 AM
Well I was thinking something more specific. I think Jirachi would bring all of her close legendary friends such as Mew and Celebi ^.^ Boy I'm weird...

That will be interesting if Mew,and Celebi were invited to their wedding.

Aptenodytes
11th March 2006, 6:29 AM
I wonder what Max's parent will say about him being married to a Pokemon... XD

Darkliger
11th March 2006, 8:16 AM
LOL, I don't what they'll say, but I do know it'll make quite teh episode!

While I think of something, here is some fanarts made by Teppo.

http://teppo.pepper.jp/oebi/nanayo.jpg

http://teppo.pepper.jp/oebi/masajira.jpg

Cool, huh?

http://teppo.pepper.jp

Aptenodytes
11th March 2006, 8:33 AM
Wow nice pictures! I never thought I'd ever see Max without his glasses :p.

Shego
12th March 2006, 11:37 PM
LOL, I don't what they'll say, but I do know it'll make quite teh episode!

While I think of something, here is some fanarts made by Teppo.

http://teppo.pepper.jp/oebi/nanayo.jpg

http://teppo.pepper.jp/oebi/masajira.jpg

Cool, huh?

http://teppo.pepper.jp

Wow, I love this pics Darkliger. I wish I can find pics like those.

haruka~
13th March 2006, 4:17 AM
Cute pics! I love Teppo's style. n__n
If Max and Jirachi get married, who would they both invite?
Ash, May, Brock, Misty, Tracey, Norman, Caroline, Mew, Celebi, Absol, Flygon, those two carnival people from Wishmaker, and a bunch of pokemon from where Jirachi lives.

Aptenodytes
13th March 2006, 5:45 AM
Oh, and I'd also love to see the Ralts Max befriended at his wedding ^.^

Darkliger
13th March 2006, 7:09 AM
They would also invite the Shoomish and Shuppet that Max befriended as well.

Shego
20th March 2006, 9:02 PM

I already answered your topic,and like I said before, they should invite Mew,and Celebi to their wedding because it will be much more refine than the other course of the events.