PDA

View Full Version : Yep, an idea.

MewSP
24th January 2006, 10:02 PM
Well I'm thinking of making an RPG where Naruto and Pokemon are played together. I know Naruto is kind of popular, and there's a club for it here, so what do you guys think?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
25 years from present day, in Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Falling Leaves, a new power that has gone unchecked threatens its military power. The minor villages of Grass, Rain, and Waterfall have lain in wait for Konoha to lessen it guard, and now they strike.

Disguised as ordinary citizens, the members of these Villages have gathered their numbers, and rallied many to their cause. Sound, Cloud, and Mist have sided with the Revolution as the call themselves. The Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, was killed in the initial attack, and now the Leaf relies on two major outside powers, Sand and Stone, for guidance.

The battles have gone on for about six months, and there have been many casualties on both sides. As the Three Powers declined, desperate times called for desperate measures, and the remaining Kages used a secret and forbidden jutsu to open a gateway to another world. This gateway opened a wormhole in Saffron City, Kanto. Now pokemon are coming across the break in spacetime to the aid of those that called them. With these new and powerful creatures on the side of the Leaf, hope has arisen again. Konoha has the potential to rise again, or to fall by the wayside as a forgotten empire. You are the deciding factor. You must come to the aid of another world that needs it; but, which will you choose?

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Race: Pokemon or ninja?
--For Ninja Only--
Village:
Side:
Jutsu: List all of them that you can do.
Weapons:
Other:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, that's as far as I've got, but I'm looking to others for ideas and help. I think I'm missing something on the Sign-up form...