PDA

View Full Version : Priest Fans, rejoice!

That Scary Clefairy
25th January 2006, 4:54 PM
Priest Live-Action Movie (2006-01-25 08:49:09)
Andrew Douglas, director of Amityville Horror, is to direct a live-action adaptation of Min-Woo Hyung's Priest, a manhwa available in North America from Tokyopop. Production is scheduled to start this summer. Thanks to Murphix for this item.

Yes fans, it true and the first time ever a manwha will be turned into a live action movie. I can't wait.

HK
25th January 2006, 9:05 PM
... While that is good, I thought that it was going to be that volume fifteen would be continued and that we would see an end to the series. T_T It would be in my top ten favorite manga/manwha if not for the fact that it is incomplete and left at such an important spot.

Ah well, I'm hoping that the movie turns out to be a fine adaption. There is enough action to appeal to those who love the blood and gore, and the religious overtones and messages are sure to appeal to some and get many a zealot p*ssed off. Nice.

... I miss Priest. T_T

Clio
27th January 2006, 12:19 AM
Oddly enough, this news just came on the same day Priest is released around here. Coincidental? :cool:

I'm yet to read it, but it looks good for the few I already saw of it. And this movie might be very interesting... Didn't they said anything about the cast yet?

And what's up with that vol 15 stop? I'd like to understand, since I heard that Priest would have 22 volumes.