PDA

View Full Version : News Flash: Phreack entered Serebiiforums

Phreack
27th January 2006, 1:11 AM
Hi to everyone!! I have joined about a month ago and only now I realized I haven't started a thread here! Well I hope to have fun (and I already am) and meet lot of people. PM me if you want to be friends :D. Phreack out.

Sabaku_no_Gaara
27th January 2006, 1:22 AM
Hi Phreack! ^^;

I'm Zeon, also known an Zeon! XD hope you like it here.

Your sig has too many colours.

Phreack
27th January 2006, 1:27 AM
Too many colours?? But I got it checked and they said it was fine =S A mod told me the link colour doesn't count so I suppose I have 5. Is that right??

RaZoR LeAf
27th January 2006, 1:47 AM
Only trust the word of the people authorised to tell you in the sig check topic. That's what it's there for. Yes it's fine, the colour for the link doesn't count.

Angeling
27th January 2006, 1:52 AM
Only trust the word of the people authorised to tell you in the sig check topic. That's what it's there for. Yes it's fine, the colour for the link doesn't count.

I think I was one of the ones who checked his signature in the old thread.. At least his signature looks familiar.

And well, late welcome to SPPf and I don't think I really need to post my links as you probably saw most of them already.

But here are the staff list anyway. Which one of them posted here.

Staff (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showgroups.php)
Italicized = Moderator.
Ialicized+ = Moderator +
Bold = Super Moderator, or SMod.
Bold, Italicized = Administrator.

Momoko Lover
27th January 2006, 1:56 AM
Hi Phreack! Don't forgot to read the rules which I think you probably already did since you've been here for at least a month.

Phreack
27th January 2006, 2:19 AM
I think I was one of the ones who checked his signature in the old thread.
Yeah I just checked and it was you

SuperShadow
27th January 2006, 2:33 AM
Welcome Phreak. Use common sesnse, read the rules, and also NEVER, EVER and I Mean NEVER use 'I'm new' as an escuse. Also you should read the annoucments.

Phreack
27th January 2006, 3:02 AM
Ok but I think I'm not new anymore =P Wouldn't have done it though