PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon, Ranger or Trozei

Anikin
27th January 2006, 5:32 PM
For you what is the best game of The Path to Diamond and Pearl games? state you're reasons please.

bizarcritic
29th January 2006, 7:42 PM
Mine is Pokemon Link because it looks like fun.

Eszett
29th January 2006, 8:36 PM
Ranger ftw.

It's the most hashed-out game and it actually contains a newfangled adventure; it's not just some silly puzzle game that took a few days to make or an old game with a few sprite changes.

The Power of Pika
29th January 2006, 11:02 PM
I think Ranger is the most interesting looking one aswell. It's original and I like original games because they show talent. Though it won't stop me from buying the other two.

Char1016
30th January 2006, 1:14 PM
I voted Mysterious Dungeon because I don't like puzzle games and for pokemon raanger, I don't really like that thing like Bey-Blade.

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
30th January 2006, 4:13 PM
Ranger is the only one I'm interested in.

for pokemon raanger, I don't really like that thing like Bey-Blade. Geez, beyblade didn't invent spinning tops, you know?

Bulk
30th January 2006, 5:23 PM
Geez, beyblade didn't invent spinning tops, you know?
So, that device still bears a great resembelence to a Bey-Blade and also, Bey-Blade had an Anime meaning people can relate to it easier.

I'm looking forward to Ranger, looks fun whereas Link looks crap and Dungeon lokks a bit too repetative for my liking, but then I haven't played it so I can't really say.

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
30th January 2006, 8:13 PM
Meh, beyblades are just an electronic spinning top, they're even 'activated' in a similar way as spinning tops. It's people fault who recognize better a bey-blade than a toy they've seen around them all their life, ver, very sad u.ù
Anyways, the use of a bey-blade and a capture styler are completely different, they're similar just in that they spin...

BelugaWhale
5th February 2006, 7:36 PM
I definetly want Ranger, followed up by Mysterious Dungeon, I really have never liked puzzle games, so Trozei is out of the picture. Ranger looks awesome, and definetly has a good plot it seems, Mysterious Dungeon however just, well.....(99 floors of dungeon, and Pokemon everywhere) it seems like it could get slightly annoying, but as someone said above I have never played it, so I wouldn't know...

BW

Redtag
5th February 2006, 9:59 PM
I want all 3 but I'm going to put Dungeon at the top of my list..It just seems like the coolest idea ever. What other game has you getting ganged up by a bunch of Kecleon..? Nintendo put that in as a pun to the Zelda games where you stole that item from the shopkeeper and when you went back in, he shocked you...

;355; ;222; ;347; ;212; ;126; ;150;

Anicane
5th February 2006, 10:05 PM
Ranger, I don´t linke games wiht only Pokémon. Thats so boring.

Redtag
6th February 2006, 12:36 AM
You must don't like Pokemon at all then....

kingboo30
6th February 2006, 3:28 AM
Ranger. Made by the original creators so they know what they are doing. Trozei looks like some bizzare and insane game. (Look at the artwork and enemies, cheesy statements. Of course this our "Genius" Sonority. Some of those enemies look like they can be in a Crash Bandicoot game. Can't say anything or Dungeon however.

Pokemaníaco Desesperado
6th February 2006, 3:34 PM
You must don't like Pokemon at all then....
Read better, he said he doesn't like games with ONLY pokémon, like Channel (though it has Prof Oak), he likes games with people.

CassSept
11th February 2006, 10:00 AM
Ranger, first new Pokemon game from GameFreak since 4 years (not including remakes) !

Kijuna
13th February 2006, 5:55 AM
Dungeon. Pokémon + SRPG = FTW!

Machiito
13th February 2006, 11:19 AM
I'm planning on getting all three. But Ranger and Dungeon look like they'll be the most fun in my opinion. I've never played a Mysterious Dungeon type game, and Ranger just looks cool~!

Although if I had to pick one..it'd definately be Ranger.

Dewgong
14th February 2006, 2:03 AM
Mysterious Dungeon ftw. I like the idea of the game in general, you get to play as the Pokémon this time and battle them etc. I’m also in favor of most RPG games so that game gets my vote.

Vaporeon
19th February 2006, 8:07 AM
I'd prefer all of them, but out of all I'd prefer Link.

Link looks awesome, because I love puzzle games, and one with pokemon? Woah, even better.
Mysterious Dungeon looks fantastic as well, while Ranger looks awesome too. I love it how the pokemon follow you, it looks so realistic.

Wes
19th February 2006, 5:07 PM
Trozei. The art style is a nice change and I love puzzle games and from what I played at the demo it was really fun. That and the Phobos Battalion aren't your usual villains while Lucy Fleetfoot isn't as well. I'll get the others later when I have the time.

DarkGengar
19th February 2006, 5:23 PM
Ranger by far looks great.

Zair
19th February 2006, 6:33 PM
Im all for Mysterious Dungeon

Judai Yuki
19th February 2006, 7:07 PM
Ranger and Dungeon Trozei sound stupid and a probable waste of 35$

Breeze'
19th February 2006, 8:13 PM
I vote Ranger

Favoulus Fiore! ****_*****

Torrey_the_Demon_Trainer
21st February 2006, 9:08 PM
Ranger looks pretty darn cool. Mysterious Dungeons Red and Blue aren't far behind. Trozei is to puzzley for my tastes.

Dark_Charizard
21st February 2006, 9:20 PM
Ranger. Gameplay + Graphics = FTW, WTF! =P

Dungeon seems fun, but I'd rather rent it/get a demo to know how it's like.

Trozei/Link = Meh-ish. I didn't like Pokemon Challenge too much, and this looks Challenge-ish. Meh.

As I said, Ranger FTW..

-D_C-

piercey_lad
30th December 2006, 10:27 AM
dungeon deffo coz i havent got any of the others

Raikou77
30th December 2006, 1:58 PM
Definantly PMD, the other games are boring imo

Shiny Ho-Oh
30th December 2006, 5:18 PM
Ranger: Its fun, dosen't get boring like MD, good plot, is challenging.

Flameboltlord
30th December 2006, 9:55 PM
I think Dungeon is better. It's story line is great and ther is still stuff to do once you finish the game!

rune the 1st
30th December 2006, 9:59 PM
ranger looks awfully short and trozei isn't even adventure so on the top is dungeon

weavile/perap eater
30th December 2006, 10:32 PM
md has more things to do its longer,most like the traditional pokemon games downside:recruiting pokemon gets annoying and every dungeon feels like you been through this a million times
pokemon trozei has fun puzzles fun bosses many extra ways to play the same game most challenging of the games downside:unlike other games where you have to connect something this is a slower game
ranger a puzzle game with a lot of action capturing is fun has ton of side questsdownside:to short

i like ranger the best but there all really good

lilboo
30th December 2006, 11:14 PM
I voted dungeon because its a fresh new twist to the traditional pokemon games and has a lot of replay value

SeanGuy
31st December 2006, 1:08 AM
Ranger, I actually didnt think it was good but once I got my hands on it I was pleasantly suprised, it was a pretty fun engaging game, and you get a Manaphy to boot.

ShinyMagikarp93
31st December 2006, 7:45 PM
Dungeon because you can play as a Pokemon, you can get all 386, and it has a longer and better storyline.

legends r us
1st January 2007, 8:41 AM
I recommend all three i am a pokemaniac of course

Saur
21st January 2007, 11:52 AM
i like all 3 but my votes for pmdbrt

-Leafia-
21st January 2007, 12:06 PM
well i first wanted pmd but i got that so next is probably ranger you know with the manphy egg code out and i might just maybe get trozei

Shiny Trapinch
21st January 2007, 1:08 PM
MD: Has a great storyline and you can do heaps after you complete the story and has cool sprites. 9/10

Ranger: Looks like a short game and the only thing that looks kind of interesting is the Manaphy Egg. 7.5/10

Trozei: Looks too puzzly (is that even a word) for my eyes. 5/10

Shining Shadow
21st January 2007, 1:17 PM
Mystery Dungeon is far better.
Ranger is too short and boy can it SCRATCH

The_master_trainer
22nd January 2007, 5:58 PM
MD:because you can play as a pokemon and you can get all 386 pokemon

rescue_team_rocket
23rd January 2007, 10:37 AM
Mystery Dungeon. Although the game gets boring soon enough.

Poke'Blaze
24th January 2007, 1:51 AM
Dungeon and trozei. because its just fun.

Scepgatr
24th January 2007, 8:14 AM
PMD seems to be the best.

hevver
24th January 2007, 8:18 AM
they all have their own individuality.

So Im going to say try all of them.

Acolyte -[99]-
24th January 2007, 8:20 AM
Dungeon all the way! It's taken over my gaming life, even stopping me from my beloved Half-Life! *GASP*

As for the others, Trozei looks too crazy for me, and ranger doesn't seem that exciting overall. It reminds me of a MegaMan game.

-=Acolyte4God=-

lucario36
24th January 2007, 1:39 PM
well, i was just on my way to get ranger...but now im having second thoughts.. is it really that short of a game? 0_0?

MidnightStorm
24th January 2007, 1:45 PM
I think Mystery Dungeon, you can play as all Pokemon, and is filled with lots of challenges.

ShinyManafi
24th January 2007, 6:16 PM
I'd say a tie between Mystery Dungeon and Ranger, both were great. Trozei's only a time-killer. >.>

JONNO.FRESH
24th January 2007, 7:16 PM
Ranger hands down. MD is crap

Kay
24th January 2007, 8:32 PM
Kind of a tie between Ranger and MD.

Golden Dragon
24th January 2007, 10:56 PM
Dungeon!!!